SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Robert: Monument of Faith pg 7

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pajamas!

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ass.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
hallstaff
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pin a tail on and would look like the back end of a pantomime cow.

x6

Sand Timer Luckless One 9/13 - 10/14

You are a completely lier, you don't respect the word of your mount, no one can trust a man like you, I do not believe you not to talk of trust.

I don't know what kind of person are you, I gave you simple instruction you will use to send the money but you failed very much. You have given your money to another person entirely and you now think you are smart or what?

God Punish You And Your Generation For Stressing My Hustle .
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Avalar wrote:
Nice pajamas!

I'd heard the '70s psychedelic look was back in this Autumn.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip đźš˝
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks the lad when he will be performing the initiation ceremony:

Quote:
Did the Elders approved your Monument of Faith? I didn’t had a chance to ask Pastor Moses about it.

When are you going to do your initiation ceremony at your Monument?

Robert is surprised that there is another step after the Monument:

Quote:
I got your email and I am surprised again on your message to me that you asked when am I doing my initiation celebration? You told me that this Monument of Faith is the last stage which I have completed and I did this in my country South African and have come back to the USA to continue my job.

Please the initiation thing is not going to stop me from becoming a member of this church. I was told that the last thing I need to do is this monument of faith which I have done and submitted the
pictures.

Roger reminds Robert that he already told him about the ceremony:

Quote:
This is the last stage of your membership. Don’t you remember that I told you that you needed to have a Monument of Faith in order to do your your initiation ceremony? That was the whole purpose of having you build it!

I am sorry that you didn’t understood my meaning. And I appreciate that your very exited to become a member of the Church! But we can’t jump the shark and go too quickly. The Forms must be obeyed so that you can stop being a heathen unbeliever and become an up rite member of the Church in the Holy Site of the Old Gods. You wouldn’t want to anger Them by braking Their rules rite before your about to join the One True Church, rite?

Anyways, did you herd back from Pastor Moses about weather the Elders approved your Monument of Faith? Until they approve your Monument, we can’t do anything yet anyways.

Robert wants Roger to lobby for him, because he doesn't want to do the ceremony:

Quote:
Thanks for your email and the pastor just told me that the Elders have approved my work and it remains the initiation ceremony, that he will inform you to tell me on what to do. Please i think you represent me there and you need to stand for me.

The monument of faith was built in my country South Africa and if the initiation ceremony has to be done there it mean i cant go back to my country to do that. (I'm not sure why he's still clinging to this obvious lie) Pastor Moses then told me that the monument of faith was the last thing to do and now the issue of initiation is coming up. The church process is too much that i am getting tired. (Exactly what we're going for!) i want to be a member of the church and are going through all these process, why?

I cant lie to you, if the ceremony is to be done at the monument then i don't think i can go back to my country for that now. and i expect you to stand for me so that i can be member and by next year am home i can do that i begin the process of wining other souls to join me in this my new faith which is the only way.

Roger tells him he has to do the ceremony to become a member:

Quote:
But why did you came back from South Africa before doing the ceremony?! That was a huge mistake! I specifically told you that the ceremony had to be done at the Monument! (It's always the lad's fault) That is why you built one in the first space, cause you couldn’t come to Jacksonville to use the one here at the Church parish! Don’t you remember? You have to go back to finish it!

Robert, you have to understand, the ceremony is the final step of the process, and it is the exact moment that you enter into the folds of the Church’s warm and loving embrace. It is not possible to become a member without going threw the initiation ceremony, cause doing the ceremony is what makes you a member!

And the ceremony has great meaning for the Church and it’s new member. It celebrates everything you have accomplished already and all the great things you will do as a member of the Church in the future. It would be a great insult to the Elders and the Old Gods if you went threw the whole precess but than refused to do the last step. You wouldn’t want to insult Them, now would you?

Please tell me you will reconsider and do the ceremony. You have come too far in your membership, and I have given too much to sponsor you, for you to fail at this point and stay a heathen unbeliever. Please don’t leave me down, and more impotently, don’t leave your immoral soul down. Do the ceremony and finish your membership.

And Hilts has also badgered him to finish his membership.

Robert agrees to do it:

Quote:
Thanks for your email, received and this means that I will have to go back to my country South Africa for the initiation ceremony.

However, I want you to tell me how the initiation is like, because I don’t know, and my major concern now is to get myself to my country at the moment as I just came back and have resume work immediately. And this is important to me to save my soul.

If the initiation ceremony is something I can do then I will not disappoint you. But I have some issues now for my ticket, I have to source for money to get my ticket and fly down to my country. (I suspect he will use this ploy to beg us for money)

Let me know who the initiation is like and what I need to do for the initiation.

Roger will give him the details soon. It will be suitably embarrassing, and naturally he will have to film it. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a weird design on his pajamas. Are they paisleys or quinoa floating in eggplant soup. Sperm? Sperm whales? ET on acid?

I always told my lads that it was a public profession of faith. If they feel that they are embarrassed by this public profession then they are not yet ready.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He will definitely be embarrassed by the ceremony we've devised for him. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger sends the details of the ceremony to Robert:

Quote:
Dear Robert,

I have good news! I spoke with Young Susan at Services yesterday about the correct Forms for the initiation ceremony, and she gave me the list of official instructive so I could give it to you. This is the same initiation ceremony that every one who is joining the Church must go threw in order to finish their membership precess. I did it myself when I joined, and it is a very beautiful ceremony with a wonderful tradition. I think you will like it.

Anyways, here are the instructive:

<snip to keep it a surprise>

And that's it! It's so simple, isn't it?

Normally, one of the Elders or a senior Pastor would witness the initiation ceremony and make sure the Forms are obeyed. And other members of the Parish would be the witnesses. But since your doing the ceremony at the Monument in your country, we don't have anyone over their who can be a witness. You will have to take a video tape of the ceremony and send it to Pastor Moses so that he can make sure everything was done correctly. Make sure we can see all the steps of the ceremony, and don't leave anything out. It will be dark too, so make sure everything shows up properly on the camera.

Oh, I am so exited about this! I remember the day of my own initiation very fondly. That was when my life turned around and joining the Church made me the man I am today. I know you will become a great and famous member of the Church, Robert. I am so happy that your joining and that I was the one who sponsored you. I really look forward to congratulating you and welcoming you to the Church as my Brother very soon!

Unsurprisingly, Robert wants money first:

Quote:
Thanks for your email received and your support so far. However, I have some issues here now about how to go about this final stage.

Last time I travel to m y country I spent a lot of money to get to my country and do my monument of faith and come back. But now I have no money to travel again and I am eager to complete this last stage.

As my sponsor I would plead with you to assist me in traveling to my country again as soon as possible so that I can complete this and send the video to you and the pastor. If you can raised about $2,500 so that I can travel immediately and get this ceremony done and come back.

If you can send this money then I shall be leaving next week. Once I hear from you I shall then inform you on how to send the money.

Of course, he's lying about having to travel. This is just an excuse to get a down payment, and that's not going to fly.

Roger reminds him about the Church membership grant:

Quote:
But this is the last step of the precess! Rite after you complete the ceremony, we will send you your Church membership grant of $150,000.00! I know that's not much, but it should defiantly cover your travel expanses, rite?

I am just worried cause the rules of the Church are very strict that we should not send any money to heathen unbelievers. But once your a Brother in the Church, their is no problem anymore. We can send you as much money as you need after you become a member.

So I think you should find a way to get the money you need to travel to your country, and than after you do the ceremony we will repay you for your travel expanses. Does that sounds ok to you?

I'm hoping he will fold and do the ceremony without any further complaints. If not, Hilts may have to berate him for focusing on the small money and taking his eye off the big prize.

PabloDarling
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Any updates? Not nice to withhold the big reveal...
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's been a little too quiet to me, so Pastor Moses checks in:

Quote:
Hello my son,

I am finding it confusing that you have not written me back for so long? Brother Roger indicated that you had concerns over your ceremony? I am not certain that I understand exactly what the problem is.

To be clear, the Elders have approved all of your Stages. All that is left is for you to complete your ceremony and you will be a full and complete member of the Church of the Old Gods!! The ceremony is not another stage, you have completed all stages of membership, it is a CELEBRATION my son! You should be looking forward to it as it will be the one final ceremony that will bring you toward full membership! There is certainly no need to delay, we are all waiting with baited breath to watch your final ceremony and to welcome you into the folds of our church as a Brother!

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ohh, yeah! Brilliant! clapping
The good Pastor Moses is so kind. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert complains about it sounding like a cult again:

Quote:
Honestly I am disappointed in you, so you cannot assist me travel to my country and get this done. Even what you ask me to do called initiation ceremony was not past of what you and pastor told me because you told me that the last stage was the monument of faith.

I asked you earlier if this is not a cult but you said no, now I wonder why I will go through all these just to be a member of your church. It looks like cults initiation which is not good for me.

I think I end this here since you can assist me and sees me as a heathen and not your brother. I have no money to go to South Africa and if you cannot help me travel then lets forget everything.

You never told me the whole truth from the beginning, the initiation ceremony looks like cult initiation and not church member process. I cant go through this process it does not look like church to e again.

Roger reminds him of all the work he has already done:

Quote:
What on earth are you talking about? The Church is not a cult! We are the One True Church! How could you possibly think that? Didn’t you learned anything from the membership precess? (I would be shocked if he actually did learn anything from it)

I am sorry that you misunderstood what we meant when we told you about the steps of the precess. You cannot become a member without doing the initiation ceremony, cause doing the ceremony is what makes you a member.

I promise, the ceremony is the last thing you need to do, and than your a full member of the Church! We will induce you into the Church, and send you your membership grant. You already drawn your visual interpretations, wrote your literary devolution, and built your Monument of Faith. Why would you throw away all your hard work at the very end like this?

Robert demands payment for his "travel expenses":

Quote:
There is nothing I can do since you have refused to assist me travel back to my country.
I have no money to travel and I need $2500 to travel and if you can't give it to me then I can't travel. I yaveno money and am your brother and you refused to help.

Roger tells him he can reimburse after he is a member:

Quote:
I told you, I am willing to help you, but it is better if I wait until after you complete the initiation ceremony. Cause than you will no longer be a heathen unbeliever and we can send you as much money as you need!

I hope you understand, I can’t go against what the Elders and Pastor Moses say. Please just do the ceremony and than you can cover your travel expanses out of the membership grant we will send you. This is the last thing you have to do in order to save your immoral soul and become a full member of the Church.

Meanwhile, Hilts has gotten wind that the lad is refusing to do the ceremony, and he is furious:

Quote:
Hey shithead, what’s this I hear from Roger that your refusing to do the goddam church initiation ceremony?! Are you fucking serious? After all the hard work I’ve done to get your dumb ass this close to the big score, your gonna bitch out on me now?! (Of course, Hilts has actually done no work, but it's always the lad's fault)

What the fuck is your problem? We’re gonna drain the church accounts for millions, remember? Why the fuck would you give that up? You better have a good fucking reason or else I’m gonna be pissed!

After getting no answer, Hilts berates him some more:

Quote:
Hey fuckface, are you gonna respond to me? Why the fuck are you telling Roger that your not gonna finish the church membership? He said you told him you need money to travel to your country or some shit. What the fuck are you talking about?!

Your not actually traveling anywhere, asshole! Your already in Nigeria! Theirs nothing stopping you from finishing the membership other then you just being a goddam idiot! So how about you stop waisting time and just do it already so we can start draining the church accounts! How the fuck are you this goddam stupid?

He still hasn't responded. Both Roger and Hilts will prod him on Monday.

I'm actually kind of annoyed that he's backing out now, after doing all of the other ridiculous things we asked him to do. He's quitting now, even though he knows this ceremony is the last step before he gets paid big money.

Well, actually it's not, but he's not supposed to know that yet. Twisted Evil

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Hilts claim about all the hard work he has done! Classic.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Green

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert has gone quiet on us. Roger is still contacting him every few days, but he still hasn't responded.

I doubt he will do the ceremony at this point, but I still want to get him back on the hook.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing that he did all spent all that time and money to build the Monument but he won't do a "simple" ceremony for us. Just like Archie. I guess the embarrassment of what you asked of his was just a bit too much. I wouldn't want you to ask any less of him though, after all it iS a celebration!

Why is it so hard for us to find a lad who is dedicated to become a full and complete member of the holiest of churches? Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would the church elders make an exception if: in lieu of the ceremony, the lad stood the concrete monument upright?

<strike>Best</strike> Worst case scenario... lad pancake. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After several prods, Robert tells Roger that he wants money first:

Quote:
I am still here in the USA, I have not travelled. I told you to assist me and you refused that i am not a beliver, so there is nothing i can do.

How can you not trust me who have gone through these processes and you are saying you will not assist me travel because am not a believer.

If you want me to travel then assist me in doing that.

Roger reminds the lad why he can't do that:

Quote:
I explicated this to you already. The Church forbids me from sending money to you before you have completed your membership. I know you have already done most of the membership precess, and to me your already my Brother, but in the eyes of the Old Gods and the Church, your still technically a heathen unbeliever until you finish the ceremony. I want to send you the money anyways, but I am just a lay preacher, I can’t change that rule.

But look, after you do this simple ceremony, you will be our full Brother in the Church. Than we will send you your $100,000.00 dollars membership grant, and I can send you as much money as you need to cover your expanses! You know I want to help you, Robert, but please don’t make me brake the rules! Going against the rules set down by the Elders and the Old Gods is a Sin!

Can you please just find a way to go back to your country and do the ceremony and than I will pay you back? I promise it will be worth it for you!

Robert hasn't responded, so Roger poked him again:

Quote:
You know, at Services on Sunday, some of the others in the Parish were talking about you beyond my back. They thought I couldn’t herd them, but I could. They were calling you “Fail Boy” and laughing that I was a fool for trusting you to finish your membership.

Robert, I don’t want you to be a laughing stock in the Parish. I want you to proof them all wrong and finish your membership and get your grant and become a great and famous member of the Church! Can you do that for me?

Sometimes shaming them a bit works.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert wants to quit:

Quote:
Since you cannot help me travel to my country, i think i am done with this.

Roger offers to break the rules against sending money to non-members:

Quote:
I don't understand why your being like this. The initiation ceremony is the only thing you have to do to be a member of the Church and receive your membership grant! Why are you saying that you don't want to do this just cause I can't send you money yet? (This would be totally baffling behavior from a real convert) Don't you want to be a member of the One True Church?

Look, I don't like braking the rules, but I don't want to loose your immoral soul to Satin just cause of a silly Church rule! So I will do this if I have to. I will send you the money you need, if you just promise not to tell Pastor Moses that I braked the rules. How much do you need me to send you?

Suddenly Robert is interested again:

Quote:
Thanks for your email, i am very much interested just that i do not have money to travel back. However, if you can the money to me then i will ensure i travel back next week.

Therefore, i will not let Pastor Moses know about this that you want to break the rules, never will i tell him, also do not tell your banker just to avoid Pastor Moses or any other from the church know that you want to assist me.

Meanwhile, what i need to travel and get this done and come back with the pictures and videos is $3,200 and i would like you to send it to my uncle address so that i can receiev it urgently. What you will do is to go to your bank get the money and then proceed to FedEx or DHL and send it through them to the address of my uncle. If you can send it this way by FedEx or DHL or UPS, it will take 24 hours to arrive to my uncle address which i state below.

<snip mule information>

Please use FedEx or DHL or UPS and send it address it to the name of my uncle as stated above.

I look forward to hear from you with the FedEx or DHL or UPS receipt with the tracking number.

Roger is confused why he needs to send it in a package:

Quote:
I am very confused. Why do you want me to send the money to your uncle? Wouldn't it make more since to send it directly to you? That will be much faster, rite?

And why do you want me to send it to you threw FedEx or UPS? I am not sure I am comfortable sending cash threw a package delivery like that. Couldn't I just send it threw a bank transfer? I don't understand why you want to make it so complicated like that.

Robert makes up a bullshit excuse:

Quote:
First of all i stay in the same apartment with my uncle and why i want the money to sent to him is that i am not always at home due to my work and you cannot send it to my back. I do not want my back to know because if i receive the money i will just make my way to my country without my bank knowledge.

If you want to send through bank transfer then it will nto be to me account to account my back to know, i am trying not to allow my bank to know my movement this time so that i can go and return back urgently. If i notify them they wont allow me to travel. (Again, he doesn't actually need to travel anywhere, this is just an elaborate but foolish cover story so he can extract small money from Roger)

So sir please i know why i asked you to send it that way, the FedEx or UPS are very safe, i can assure you.

I need to travel this week to come back next week with the videos and pictures. I know you wont tell your banker Mr. Hilts because i want this to be protected not to get to Pastor Moses. (More likely he doesn't want Hilts to know so he doesn't have to split the take with him) Please try and follow the way i told you and once you send it send the tracking number with the fedex or UPS receipt to me.

Roger tells him not to worry about his bank knowing:

Quote:
I don’t understand what your talking about. Why don’t you want your bank to know about this? Is it cause you think they wouldn’t want you to join the Church? Well you don’t have to worry about that. This is America! Their not allowed to fired you cause of your religious practicing! And if they tell you that you can’t travel, than you can give suit to them! The Church has won several law suits on this, and I would be happy to put you in torch with our excellent bartender Mr Sedgewick. (Who is also me)

And why are you saying that I shouldn’t use Mr Hilts? How else am I suppose to send you the money than? I am not comfortable sending the money to you threw a package, cause what if it gets lost? Is their another way I can send the money to your bank account? I think I would proffer to do that.

Robert gives the same excuse again:

Quote:
The way i see you, you dont want to help me travel. I do not want my bank to know that i am traveling because if they do they will not allow me. I am an employer to them.

Again i want to protect you from pastor to know that you want to help me that is why i said you should not allow even your banker to know so that i can go and come back immediately. I do not want to use my account because if you send the money there, my bank will my bank will know. Try to understand me.

But if you do not want to follow the way i told you to send the money then you can forget this, i have told you i do not have money to travel and if you want to assist me then send the money the way i told you and the money will not be loss.

Roger asks if he can borrow the money from his uncle:

Quote:
But I am telling you, your bank can't stop you from practicing your religion! If they fire you for this, it is illegal! So you don't have to keep this a secret from them! Why aren't you understanding this?

Also, I can't send the money without telling Mr Hilts. Cause if I withdrawal the money from my account at his bank so I can send it to you threw a package, he will ask me why I am doing that and I will have to tell him. I could ask him to keep the secret from Pastor Moses and the Church, but if you don't want me to tell him at all, than your making it impossible for me to send you the money.

Is their a way you could borrow money from your uncle and travel to do the ceremony, than the Church could pay you back? I think that would be the easiest way to do this. Remember, as soon as you do the ceremony the Church will send you your membership Grant of $100,000.00 dollars, and I can ask Mr Hilts to add your travel coasts on top of that.

I doubt he will go for that. We might eventually be able to break him down, but he isn't likely to do the ceremony any time soon.

SimonSez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is gold. I will aspire to have a bait last this long. I'm running into trouble keeping them going, so I love to read these and learn. Thank you,

your attitude have been causing me High Blood Pleasure - Eva Mila
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Robert is actually requesting that we send cash to him in a package? Surely Roger can accommodate! Maybe even send some electronics and a few extra dollars to make sure he's got everything he needs. I know a very trustworthy shipping company. Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Poor Robert... you must be very careful that your parcel does not go away in other countries. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he wants the money in a package, but he told Roger to send it to an address in the US. Even Roger would find it hard to screw that up, but I'm sure we can manage it. Very Happy

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Will the impending Government shutdown mean that deliveries will be affected?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
The US Post Office is not affected by the US Government shut down.
That's the real world, however, in the baiter world......
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic