SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Edna & Richie - "Sand Timer" & Safari trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Our dear senator Richie, to uncle Gerry:
Quote:
Yes you bought me but you will not escape justice.
This is just my promise.
I am not the one who got married to your pupil.
I am not the one who eloped with her.
I have never taken a cent or kobo from her.
So what is my offense.

- His pants are full of brown and I almost can smell his fear.
- My lawyer Gerard travels to Nigeria, so he will only see the message tomorrow. Until then, the poor Richie's gonna have another very bad night. Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

- Because he did not receive an answer to his message, the idiot wrote again:
Quote:
Mr Gerard

I did not expect us to get this far but since you remain adamant in spite of every reasonable call I will take steps to save myself. Please look for your pupil in the right way if you can.
God will help you. I have never set my eyes on her in person and I have no idea of whatever you aggrieved with. Let the sense of reason prevail if you can.
As for me the power of GOD shall prevail over any evil plan or assault on me and my family in JESUS name Amen.
So I sign off with three powerful shouts and praise of
JESUS!
JESUS!!
JESUS!!!

At the mentioned of the name of JESUS every power above, on earth beneath the earth shall bow to the Glory of His name.
He is the answer to all these.

Yastreb, think it would be possible another phone call?
From Captain Hydell, to our "Senator" Richie aka Ekene Franknin?
Explaining that we will castrate him and remove his skin from his back?
Laughing Laughing Laughing

MUHAHAHA!
13.44 - He sent me an .docx file type named "To my family and my friends". Laughing
Quote:
To my family and friends ,
I wish to inform you all that I have been monitored, harassed and threatened for over one month by one Barrister Gerard Minhaturan, protector and legal guardian of one Mrs Edna MacMungos who lives at 2785th Avenue, Seattle, WA 9812, USA. He claimed I got married to this lady and she also gave me the sum of $900,000. This is not true. I have never seen this woman in person or dream let alone marrying her. So I want you all to be on the guard and take necessary action to bring him to book if he carries out his threats. He lives in Seattle same city and state in the USA with Mrs MacMungos. His email address is <snip>. My email address is <snip>. My password will be made available to you so you can get detailed information you need from there.

Below are some of his email.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- More & more fun with our "horny" senator Richie.
- Uncle Gerry has answered to the yesterday message of Richie (see above):
Quote:
You can print this sheet of paper with all the details and keep it with you. Rolled like a roll and inserted into your anus.
Be careful to have it in multiple copies because you will have to give to your family members who will join you.
I'm in Paris now. We'll meet soon, sooner than you think. I have real-time information about all your moves.
Small and weak idiot, I'll make you to regret the fact that you lied to me and Edna.
I tried to give you the opportunity to say "your truth," but it seems you want to meet us.
Well, Hydell's people are good at getting the truth out of people like you.

- 5 minutes later, poor Richie replied... full of fear. Laughing
Quote:
I have not lied to you. I have never set my eyes on Edna and I have never met her in person. I never received a cent or kobo from her. After the May incident I withdrew myself and stayed away because I did not have the courage to continue. If that is the lie then you are right otherwise you are calling for my head for nothing. I am not afraid of death because it must surely come one day but I strive to die for a just cause. Ask the people monitoring me I do not live a riotous life. I am not hiding and I will not hide. I want to die with a clean conscience. So I would ask again what is my offense and how is my family involved in it?.

Yastreb, can your Captain Hydell make another call to our dear "senator"?
Please? Thanks! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I tried to call at 1930 AEST, but his phone was switched off. I'll a couple more times.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks, perfect! clapping

11.37 - Uncle Gerry answered to our "senator":
Quote:
A video statement would have been enough to make things clear. It was enough for me to look at your eyes to figure out if you were telling me the truth about you and Edna.
But you're trying to hide and want to stay low profile, so I'll take you straight off the street and you'll tell me everything I want to hear. I assure you no one can resist the treatments made by Hydell's men.
You've switched off your phone and facebook account, but it's too late now. Some of your relatives will be near you, to make sure you do not lie to me.
Starting tomorrow I will be in Nigeria and we will take care of you. I gave you the easy way, but you prefer to go the hard way.
Well, it's ok for me. It's only your choice. Game over!

I think it will be another very difficult night for this idiot scammer. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Our dear senator Richie wrote again to uncle Gerry.
- I will not answer the message, because I want to make him stay scared & hidden all weekend. I'm sure he's looking over his shoulder, every time he comes out on the street. Laughing
Quote:
I have told you the truth. I resent you the email I sent to you on June 27. Please read it again. I can not accept what I have no knowledge of. Whether you push me to the wall or not I will never accept a wrong doing out of fear. I do not have the slightest idea of what you are saying. I have never seen your pupil in person or receive any money from her. You can still take steps to see the picture of the person that visited her in Cotonou. If she lodged in a hotel in Lagos the hotel should also be able to show you the video of the person(s) who visited her through their CCTV. These things are supposed to be clear but I do not want to ask questions because I do not want to get involved or mistaken to be making excuses.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic