SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Eze - "Sand Timer" & 4 Safari trips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take it that you don't get a delivery failure message from the email server; it's just that he simply isn't responding.

Perhaps you might try posing as a fresh new victim of his format, contacting him through an email address he's never seen.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have his Facebook info too, although I don’t know how much he actually uses it. That could be an option as well, although I think Mountain Goat tested that already. We don’t know if he’s using the same email address as he did at the beginning of the bait, but we could try that. Mikey could send another poke if needed.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday morning...

- A last attempt to get our idiot's attention... Fabienne wrote to Ezze (Mike and Matt are in BCC):
Quote:
Good morning my dear Eze, good morning my love!
I'm in a special situation and I really need you.
I feel you will be happy to know that I am pregnant and have declared that you are the child's father.

The TSC company has given me help and I can hire you as a regional manager here, near me.
Bishop Eagle helped me spiritually a lot during this time and told me that our child must grow up with both parents.
That is why I would like you and me to join together to form a very happy family.

With much love, for you, Fabienne

Laughing Laughing Laughing
===

13.52 - Muhahahaha!... our Eze answered to Claude's last message.
Quote:
Dear Mike and Claude Postumier,

What is going on is this a prank or what? I have been in the hospital since 1st of August which i spent three weeks and two days.
I do not have the strength to talk too much now as advised by the doctor. please i want to know when you will complete my compensatory settlement before i said anything.
Since peter has been captured now i need the money to cover the hospital bills and funeral for the two apostle who had lost their lives for the sake of the same problem.
Your company has brought a lot of desolation harden poverty and pains for the past 1 year, does it means this is a planned work to wreck people and put them in a horror lives?
Eze

- Five minutes later, our moron wrote again to Claude:
Quote:
All i want to hear now is the date the money will get into my account.
Is unfortunate that a lot of things has happened but thanks be to God for his redemption.

Eze

- Manager Claude's innocent answer:
Quote:
Dear Eze,

There is no joke, because we can not joke with the life of an unborn.

Our colleague Fabienne confessed to us that the love of you materialized and that you would be the father of a wonderful child! Let me congratulate you again!

The company decided to support your young family:

- you will be hired as assistant manager and then director (instead of Fabienne).
- all birth expenses will be paid from the Abuja Agency's protocol funds (hospitalization, medication, baptism, etc.)
- Bishop Matthiew Eagle offered to be the baby's godfather and baptize him.

We are all very happy for Fabienne and for you!

Claude
===

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mike wasn't too helpful either:
Quote:
First, allow me to congratulate you on being a father! Are you excited to know that you have helped bring life into this world, the most sacred of responsibilities? What are you planning on naming the baby? If it's a boy, wouldn't it be sweet to name it Michael after me? Or maybe Michaela if it's a girl. I personally think it's a beautiful name. But what about your sickness? Was that Peter's evil at work? I was very worried about you for the last month, as just when we were making progress with Peter you go dark. I thought he had found you and killed you, but obviously, this sickness must be his work. We have a lot to catch up on, and your emails really leave me with more questions than answers. Who are these "two apostles" and what is this problem? Did Peter attack three people? We're glad that bastard is in jail.

It will take a few days to get your payment info up to date and make sure that there aren't any more issues, but you cannot go silent on us now, as your disappearance gives us more questions about your identity. But first off, nothing is more important than your being a father, so I would much rather talk about that right now while the payment information gets sorted out. Have you bought baby clothes for the baby? What about a stroller, et cetera? You are still going to baptize your baby in accordance with your faith in the MUIE church, correct? Matt has reminded me that you too have gone through this baptism, thus you know the pure spiritual elation it will bring your baby. Are you going to share joint custody with Fabienne, even though the baby was born out of wedlock? You will be the man in the relationship, so you will need to take a manly role. All of us at our company (soon to be part of yours too!) would love to share in this great honor. I remember attending my nephew's baptism a few years ago, and it was truly an uplifting experience.

I am sorry for all the questions, but we have a lot to catch up on, so while my guys get start looking at the paperwork in the background, let's talk about being a father.

Best,
Mike

I'm not sure where we want to go from here. Obviously the company is kind of angry at Ezze for not helping out with curing Louis, Nancy, and Clyde. It will take a few days for the paperwork to get done anyway, plus we will need new proof of his identity after the last incident. I want to get his reaction to being a "father" now so he stops focusing on the money; all of the paperwork will be done "in the background" so his pestering us will do nothing. This was Birlic's bait from the start, and I am merely assisting, so it's his call as to what he wants to do.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm,

- I propose Eze to receive another amount of money, but only as one "wedding gift"... from the company, to the newborn baby and the happy mother.
- That old compensation is no longer valid, the money was lost in the last dollachop and the fact that Eze did not want to help when Nancy and Louis were sick is not in his favor... right?

So
- Eze must accept the child and declare that he is the father,
- Eze must accept to marry Fabienne,
- The company will provide $ 50,000 - for the "young family",
- Bishop Matt Eagle will celebrate the wedding and the baptism of the children... in Abuja, of course. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===

Edit: I am very convinced that we will not get anything out of it anymore, so I want only to annoy him and frustrate him. Maybe we can increase the amount to $100,000. Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds like a good plan. At this point we have very little to lose, so let's try to keep the pressure on. In a few days we can tell him what happened to his first fund (maybe medical expenses for Louis, Nancy, and Clyde?) and then dangle the new money in front of him, ideally a greater sum. Of course, this is contingent on his supporting his new baby. What, it isn't his baby? How can he prove that when Fabienne has sworn multiple times that she had sex with Ezze on that wild night in Cotonou/Abuja? There is some paperwork he has to fill out relating to the child (maybe including his medical history; the doctors will want to know what caused him to be sick for three weeks if that could affect the baby). At some point we can have Peter break out of jail too, ideally just when Ezze is accepting the baby as his. If Peter were to threaten to steal the baby, then Ezze could be forced to do something. What matters most is that we keep him occupied and engaged, and then something will flow from that.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MistaEndMisisMetthews
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing.

But I don't think he's going to fall for any baby talk as he obviously didn't get Fabienne pregnant. He's either going to keep denying it or say it wasn't him but an imposter (Peter) using magic. Especially if he kept the email where Peter was bragging and said he had sex with her while looking like him.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MrMystery314... LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

@all: Of course, Eze did not have sex with Fabienne. But:
- the shipping company wants to get involved financially and help the young family, Laughing
- if Eze recognizes the child's paternity, then he will be employed as Regional Manager.
- Fabienne has already said that Eze is the child's father,
- The MUIE church (through the secretary Elephterie) will donate that envelope with 100,000 (which is in the custody of Bishop Matt) to the young family. Laughing

There are plenty of reasons to upset him further. It is obvious he is now suspecting, but maybe we will be able to frustrate him even more.
We've got a lot of trophies from him, so now we have nothing to lose. Fun can be more consistent under these conditions. Laughing Laughing Laughing

07.47 - Manager Claude wrote to Eze (Mike and Matt are included):
Quote:
Dear Eze,

As I promised yesterday, I come back to you with more detailed information.

I was in the audience at the Board Chairman (Mr. Willoughby) and, following a meeting attended by more decision makers, the following resolutions were voted:

Decision#1/TheEzeCase/2018/September03: A financial bonus is given to the new Eze's family = 50,000 USD
Decision#2/TheEzeCase/2018/September03: The child's father (you) is hired as Assistant-Manager / then as Regional Manager in Abuja's branch and the child's mother (Mrs. Fabienne) receives a $ 1.400 monthly rent (for 24 months).
Decision#3/TheEzeCase/2018/September03: The company provides all expenses related to childbirth (hospitalization, medication, baptism, etc).

Along with these wonderful news, I discussed with Bishop Eagle, who is empowered by the church leadership to attend your child's baptismal ceremony.

Besides, the bishop told me he had "a great and unexpected surprise for Eze". For you, it seems that some funds were approved, but he did not give me any other details; in any case, he seemed extraordinarily delighted.

Claude

===

10.45 - Still nothing from our idiot... maybe it is time for another Fabienne's "help type" message. Laughing
Quote:
My dear Emmanuel, please answer my messages and not ignore the fact that I now desperately need you.
I have decided that Bishop Eagle will be the godfather for our child and I have decided to accept with gratitude all the help TSC wants to give to us.
You will have to "accept" the child and you will have to accept to be part of this new family. I have also succeeded in getting you to be engaged in my job (so that the Area Manager salary remains in our family).
In addition, Bishop Eagle told me confidentially that he received the approval from Secretary Elephterias to give you some money (I did not quite understand, it was something about a sealed envelope).
Our child will be born in February, but I want to finish all the preparations before the end of the year.
Billion of kisses!
Fabienne

15.04 - Our moron finally answered to Claude... he wants HIS money (40.000USD).
Quote:
Dear Claude,

Please forget about the 50,000 and release the 40,000 since that destruction agent and obstacle behind the payment has been captured. I am tired of this everyday with different fake promises from one issue to other. If you do not want to perfect the initial payment of 40,000 to me as my compensatory settlement forget about the while news story because am not interested and i will be never be.

Eze

- Me:
Quote:
Dear Eze,

This bad attitude does not honor you at all and I am disappointed with your behavior.

I thought you were enjoying and I felt the need to be that friendly person who sent you the good news.

I regret this and I promise I will not bother you with another future messages.

Good bye!

Claude

===

- He also wrote to Fabienne... muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Do not email me again you bastard evil woman you think your charm can catch me.
You gave my money to peter and he have sex with you and you claimed is me.

fool

===

19.55 - Few hours later, Fabienne aswered:
Quote:
You're crazy? Do you know how much money we can earn, each of us? As a happy familiy with a newborn baby? I need you, especially now that I'm pregnant. Fabienne

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- The idiot is stubborn and refuses any kind of co-operation.
- Fabienne is trying to explain that everything is "just a business" and that Eze must take advantage of this last opportunity. Laughing Laughing Laughing

16.54 - Eze, to Fabienne:
Quote:
God will disappoint you and your evil plans take the baby to villain peter. Do not email me again you shameless fool after conspiring with peter and he got you pregnant and you lied his me that did it to you idiot.

17.25 - Half an hour later, Eze wrote to Claude:
Quote:
What behavior are you talking about, Mr.Claude Postumier after all i went through because of your terrorist company workers? You told me that the company has approved 40,000 for me and you came back again that i should accept Fabienne pregnancy that your company has approved 50,000 for happy family. So you want me now to nurse another man's pregnancy as the father instead of peter. Did Fabienne told you am the biological father of her your unborn baby? She gave my money to peter after having sex with him and you want me to accept the pregnancy of that terrorist? My lawyer is interested now and your company has been degraded from their reputations. get ready very soon you will receive a letter from Nigeria bar association so that this problem will be settlement in law suit. Now you have seen what i had been saying about peter? I thank God peter did not succeeded with his last attack. If you have sent the parcel to Nigeria all this things won't have happened. I will continue to tell people what my eyes saw in the hands of TSC company. Eze

19.50 - Fabienne, to our moron:
Quote:
Jesus Christ and Virgin Mary, you're a really retarded!
Of course I know whose child is, but together we have the rare opportunity to share a large amount of money.
My company offers material & financial support only to families!
- If I'm a single mother, I will not get anything, because old chairman Willoughby does not support women who give birth to children outside marriage.
- On the other hand, those idiots in your fucking church want to get financially involved in raising this baby! Bishop Eagle has received funding from his headquarters and wants to give you some big money on the day of the Baptism Ceremony.
Tell me, are you able to refuse $ 50-60,000? Have you found any buried treasure, or are you just a cowardly yahooboy?
Tell me what you decide, because I really need to find an "honorable" father for my unborn child.

Fabienne

Mr. Claude did not respond, not yet. I'm curious what the idiot's reaction will be to Fabienne's proposals Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

10.14 - In this morning, my manager Claude wrote to Eze (Mike Neuberry is in CC... Matt is in BCC):
- The money ($40,000) stolen in the last dollachop is lost forever. Laughing
- The company wants to financially support Eze's "young family": Fabienne + "their" child. Laughing
- The company wants to hire Eze in Abuja. If that's the case, lawyers are ready for a long suit in Seattle.
- I think our idiot is very frustrated and nervous... the fact that we are talking again about BIG money is upset him enormously. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Eze, I really do not know what to think about you anymore.

Your money was paid in that bank account in Benin, more than two months ago. Indeed it turned out that everything was a scam and a witchcraft prepared by that villain, but that money no longer exists!

You must understand that from a financial and accounting point of view, a payment can not be made twice. It's illegal!

The company wants to make a moral repair of the situation and promised to financially support your young family. Our colleague Fabienne wants to marry you and your child will be raised with our financial help.

Honorable President Willoughby was delighted to hear this news and approved a first $ 50,000 pay for this happy event. He really likes Fabienne and he wants to help her and her baby.

Moreover, our colleague Fabienne insisted that you take over the leadership of the TSC subsidiary in Abuja throughout her 24 months as she will stay with her baby at home.

On our part there is moral and financial availability for you and your child, but the fact that you refuse to recognize this child and try to threaten the company is not a thing to improve the situation.

If your position still remains inflexible, then we will let the lawyers fight in the courtroom and we will accept the decision of the Seattle Great Court judges.

Claude

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From a few days ago:
Quote:
God will punish you for the fake news and sickness story you had been caring up and down since two months to kill yourself and not me. You planned with peter to attack me that is why you persuaded me to go after him. Do not email me again because you are demon and bloody person.

Quote:
I am tired for everything about your company every day with different
kinds of scary story. Tell your company to release my compensatory
settlement so that we can close all this long scary bloody chapter.

Mikey was hurt by those comments and won't email him for a bit.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
MistaEndMisisMetthews
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
@all: Of course, Eze did not have sex with Fabienne. But:
- the shipping company wants to get involved financially and help the young family, Laughing
- if Eze recognizes the child's paternity, then he will be employed as Regional Manager.
- Fabienne has already said that Eze is the child's father,
- The MUIE church (through the secretary Elephterie) will donate that envelope with 100,000 (which is in the custody of Bishop Matt) to the young family. Laughing

There are plenty of reasons to upset him further. It is obvious he is now suspecting, but maybe we will be able to frustrate him even more.
We've got a lot of trophies from him, so now we have nothing to lose. Fun can be more consistent under these conditions. Laughing Laughing Laughing

His reactions above are exactly what I meant, but I do understand and appreciate your above reasons as to why.

Keep it up Very Happy
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Unfortunately, until now, the idiot did not respond to the latest messages. We laugh at him for over a year, so he is tired, nervous and desperate.

And, certainly he still has a lot of debts to local loan sharks. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A week later, I made one last attempt to get some funny rages from him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Fabienne, to our idiot (Mike and Matt are in BCC):
Quote:
Stupid idiot, a week has already passed and I still await for a message from you.
Do not think I'm going to wait forever for you to decide on this aspect of childbirth and sponsorship offered by the Company!
If you refuse my offer, I will look for another dad for the unborn child and I will tell everyone that you have disowned me and our baby.
Unlike you, who can easily prostitute on the streets of Lagos, I need serious money to be able to well raise that child.

Take care, because only one week left, and then I will give up any intention to collaborate with you.
Fabienne

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot did not respond to my last messages, so I would like a moderator to close the thread and eventually move it to another section of the forum.
Thank you all of you! clapping

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Some delayed echoes of the story... chit-chat between Claude and Eze.
- Claude says that the company has already paid $ 50,000 to a bank account in Benin (at Fabienne's indications).
- Eze is very resigned, but his text lets us understand that he still suffers immensely. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Manager Claude, to Eze:
Quote:
Dear Eze,

I was gone for a few days and I could not be here last week. Just today I got to the office and saw the wonderful news. Everything is fine when it ends well.

Fabienne finally told us that you were ready to go to the annual holy pilgrimage to Mecca, and asked us to pay the money directly to your's cousin bank account.

Congratulations on your wise decision! I hope that this money will bring you the well-deserved peace, after all the difficult moments that you have gone through.

A happy family and a healthy baby is all that a man can want. I'm so happy for you, my dear friend!

Cheers,

Claude

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Fabienne Kokora <snip>
CC: Claude Postumier <snip>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 09:53 AM
Subject: Solved - 50,000$ payment - Mr. Musaf Said - Benin

To all those interested.
Stop
Transfer: Approved personally by Honorable Chairman Charley Wiloughby.
Stop
Amount Paid: 50,000 US Dollars.
Stop
Beneficiary: Mr. Musaf Said - Parakou - Benin
Stop
Bank Account: As indicated by our Abuja's manager Mrs. Fabienne Kokoura.
Stop
Status: Paid. The beneficiary's account was credited with 49,840 USD.
Stop
Confirmation: Received.
Stop

Eze's answer:
Quote:
Good Day Claude Postumier, I want to let you know that i do not told Fabienne anything and i have not planned anything with her. That woman is evil and she is not trust worthy i told you before. My lawyer advised me to forget anything that has to do with your company or Fabienne and move ahead with my life, because nothing good will come out of this. So i have closed the chapter of this issue. I just want you to know that i do not have anything with Fabienne nor told her anything. What i experience will never erased out of my heart and is a story to tell until the end of time. Eze

and
Quote:
I just find out now that my gmail has been reconfigured with another name, By the way who is Mr.Musaf Said - Benin? I have received a lots of emails from people i do not know. That Fabienne is evil and i cannot do anything with her, I think she is working with this people by telling me she will look for another man so that they will receive the money from your company.

Claude, innocent as a lamb:
Quote:
Dear Eze,

I am confused. All I know is that Fabienne has asked for your money to be sent to the account of a certain Musa in Benin. He is not your cousin?

It is very good that you have given up this story, because it seems like you are one of the people whose money does not bring happiness.

I wish you to always be poor and happy! This is better!

Cheers,

Claude

Eze, again:
Quote:
Dear Claude,

God will give me good money that will bring happiness to my entire generation, Not your evil and bloody money that has killed so money souls. You told me the $40,000,000 was paid to Benin but that is a cleared lie because i stopped the payment. Now you came back that your company offered $50,000,000 for me to be a father of another man child, For you and your company to offered me money to nurse another man's child, child of villains who has been troubling my life it shall not be well with all of you and your company for telling me always be poor and happy! I shall not be poor you Illuminati gangs that claim to be church of God caring riches on the shoulder to young axes. I will publish your names as Illuminati company deceiving the world with monies which i have been told to write all the events that has happened from the beginning to end. Good Bye

Claude, today:
Quote:
Dear Eze,

So it's true what Fabienne said about you.

Syphilis has affected both your brain and your judgment, and you no longer have a proper understanding.

We all saw pictures of you and Fabienne, and we all read the statement you made about your unborn child yet.

I wish you a lot of health in these few months you have to live. This pilgrimage will bring you spiritual relief.

Cheers,

Claude

Last edited by Birlic on Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It sounds like it's time for Mikey to email him again. Twisted Evil

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You can start by congratulating him for his unborn child and for the $ 50,000 that "his young family" received from the company. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic