SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Eze - "Sand Timer" & 4 Safari trips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

he forwarded the mail to matt and elephterie even to volcanio.

my answer as matt:

Quote:

here I made the mistake of calling the bishop spok in the mail. but matt was in a hurry... so... who cares.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest:
From Ezze:
Quote:
Please note of this, Look for holy water from the church or from Reverend and put small salt and give them to drink after reading Psalm 91, 109 and 35. after that use anointing oil to anoint them all over their bodies. Ezze

Weirdly specific, but that's boring. My response:
Quote:
Yes I am aware of this, the company pastor has come and anointed them like you said. He has already given them holy water to drink, but I am telling you this: there is something more! Louis spoke again after the nurses changed his IV:
"The potion will bring him strength"
What does this mean, Ezze? I think it means that you need to make a potion or something before you stop Peter. But what potion, and how? Maybe the ingredients from the ancient books that my friend found are used for the potion. But how? I understand you are using what you know, Ezze, from your church, but Peter is different. How did he do this? We are looking for a way, but you will need to help us as well. Because Louis, Nancy, and Claude say that you are the key, and we can have all the priests in the world, but we need your help too. Gather the ingredients that we need, and my friend has also said that silver repels evil. Do you own any silver? Buy a silver cross if you can find one, or borrow one from somebody at your church. We will need the silver.

Waiting for your hopeful response,
Mikey

Then:
Quote:
I do not have any silver but i can buy. You mean i should buy it and send immediately to you?

Are his reading comprehension skills that terrible, or is he purposely reading messages in a way such that he has less work? Let's find out:
Quote:
I mean that you should buy it, and everything else I listed, for yourself. Looking at the old books, we need these things to stop Peter. I don't know how they will help, but they will. I have my own silver here, and you need to buy some for yourself. You need it to protect yourself, and you need to buy everything else too. Please send me pictures of everything that you have bought so far. I will send the pictures to my friend so he can cross-reference it with what is in the books. These are the other things that he found in the books that have been used in rituals against black magic:

-Mirrors
-Raw onion
-Dirt gathered at midnight
-Oil poured over rocks (He doesn't know what type of oil this refers to)
-Fish scales

When you buy these items, send the pictures to me so I can check with my friend. Time is of the essence here, and I am working hard to get everything ready. Did you see that Louis said "the potion will bring him strength"? I do not know exactly what that means, but I think it is a hint for the ritual we need. Buy silver if you can find some, and buy everything else and save it for yourself. Verify with me when done.

Hopefully he's out at the markets right now trying to buy fish scales and silver, but I'm not sure. Regardless of what he buys or doesn't buy, he is completely invested in this new story, so as I always say, we will see what happens.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot, to father Elephterie:
Quote:
Sir this is serious peter has cured 3 TSC workers and they are dying right now at the hospital. Please pray for them to survive from peter spells. Thanks

Brother Ezze
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Father Elephterie did not answer anything...

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicodim's message to Ezze:
Quote:
It's been a long time, Ezze. We parted on rough terms, and I would like to remedy that. I heard about what happened with the shipping company through Bishop Spok. We here at the church will help any way we can to stop Peter and save your friends. We have faced him once last year if you recall with poor Brother Pafnutie, and we will face him once again. Please, tell us everything you have learned so far about this. We need all the information we can get. Any small details can be used to find a way to stop him. We will all pray for the lost souls and their swift return.

Be blessed,
Nicodim

Honestly, I doubt he'll respond; I think he's getting tired of Elephterie and Nicodim, as we were the ones in his eyes responsible for his money getting lost in the first place. We may have better luck with Spok though.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

but I want chick-pics.

Quote:
Twisted Evil

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night/this morning:

Ezze sent me the picture of the TWAT monument saying that it was Peter. I think I remember somebody doing this, but anyway, my response:
Quote:
So are you saying that he is using that pyramid as a focus for evil energies? That is very scary indeed. Can you recognize the location of the pyramid? It kind of looks like Nigeria, but I'm not sure where. Maybe somewhere in the north? It is important that you read every message I send carefully, as there are lots of details that I am communicating, and everything will go wrong if we miss something.

We have already used the anointing oils on the victims, but I am telling you, Peter's magic is special and needs something else. Have you bought the items that I requested?
-Mirrors
-Raw onions
-Dirt gathered at midnight
-Fish scales
-Silver
-Muriatic acid

If you cannot get all of these, that is fine. My friend says that the mirrors, fish scales, and silver are likely to be the most useful, as well as the raw onions and dirt gathered at midnight. He is still not sure about the muriatic acid. Send me pictures of these supplies so I can make sure you have the right type. We are figuring out the first steps of the ritual now, and I have sent the picture of the pyramid to my friend. He still isn't sure, but he thinks that maybe you need to build a similar pyramid and conduct the ritual there to destroy his dark magic. Honestly, I'm surprised that the pyramid is made of concrete bags. That seems quite unusual, but I guess the shape matters, and the eye at the top must be important. I do not know.

One thing you should do: draw out the design of the eye on a large sheet of paper. We can use this as a spiritual focus to send back the dark magic to Peter. Send me pictures of everything so we can determine if you are doing it right. And if you have more pictures of Peter's evil rituals, let me know. Have you sent the picture of the pyramid to the people at MUIE? Please do.

Best,
Mikey

There's no way he's going to do any of this, but it gives us an excuse when he inevitably fails. His response, understandably a bit dubious:
Quote:
I got the pyramid from Matt so is from the MUIE already. What am i going to do with all this things you requested from me? I have a big Mirror and Raw onions, and i have requested for Silver cross which i can get today or later. I cannot conduct any pyramid for ritual is abomination i never do that and i will never do it. I am going for massive deliverance where many people will join hands and pray and something will happen and change for matter.

You can draw out the design of the eye on a large sheet of paper because i have been disorganized and i lost focus no rest of mind to settle and do some thing reason at this point in time. My brain is disturbed for this innocent souls that is lying in the hospital, All i need now is to pray for them and myself and ask other seers for solutions to save their life. African ways are different, what you think over there might not be the answer or solution to the problem. I will take their names to church this morning and they will gather and pray for them during the deliverance.

I'd love it too if Ezze spent a bunch of time getting people to pray for Peter's victims so when he realizes they don't exist (hopefully never), he truly becomes a laughingstock in his community. My response:
Quote:
I am glad that you have acquired the mirror and the raw onions. We are still researching the ritual, but I may have a definite answer later tonight.
But we are certain that you need to draw out the eye as a focus for the ritual. You are the one who is chosen for this task, so we cannot help you. I asked my friend about the "oil poured over rocks," and he said that anointing oil will work. So get a large jar, buy some anointing oil, and pour it over rocks and into the jar. Nancy and Claude said two more things today, and I am not sure if these mean anything to you:
Nancy: "the silver to kill the beast lies in southwest of eye"
Clyde: "from us he takes his power"
I think Nancy is saying that when you draw the diagram of the eye for the ritual, you put the silver cross in the southwest direction, and Claude is saying that Peter is growing stronger while you do not do the ritual.
Do you own white robes? White is a holy color and a symbol of purity, so you will need to buy white robes. We are all counting on you to do what is necessary.

So far, for the ritual I'm thinking something along the lines of Ezze draws out the pattern of the eye on a sheet of paper, then covers it with "oil poured over rocks" and sets it on fire after reciting some prayers. Maybe the onions would be involved in this too, and the silver cross so it becomes unusable and he has to pay for it. Ideally this would involve a pyramid, but he seems opposed to that. Any other ideas? We want something not ridiculously complicated, but embarrassing and impressive nonetheless.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we have a tragic loss Sad

Quote:

poor chicken Sad

meanwhile, somewhen in london...

Quote:

sure, he will get some.

I'm not yet sure, if there are two lads, or just one.

Twisted Evil

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's starting to disagree with our interesting methods, as he thinks that prayer enough will be sufficient. He will be proven wrong, but right now I'm just trying to break him down a bit and get him to acquiesce:
Ezze:
Quote:
Mikey i have told you before that is an abomination to do ritual. We have started fasting and prayers with deliverance which will end Friday. I believe there is nothing too hard for God to do. I have reported this to others to join the deliverance so that we can pray for them and i think that is the necessary thing to do to save them from peter expels. If that is the case give the sample of what to draw so that i will do it and get the silver cross but believe me they will get well soon. Ezze

Not good enough, but he's drawing his community into this; the more people who think he's a crackpot when this is over, the better.
My response:
Quote:
*Wikipedia picture of the Eye of Horus*
This is a sacred symbol called the Eye of Horus. It can repel evil. This will counter Peter's magic. Draw out this design on a large piece of paper, and draw this symbol in chalk on your doors and windows. This will prevent Peter from being able to invade your house and church. This will be a start. Once you acquire this drawing, take a picture and send it to me so my expert can verify that you have drawn it correctly.

I tried to ask Louis if your plan would work. I waited ten minutes, and then he feebly responded: "Prayer will not save us. The ritual must be done by our chosen one"
I'm telling you, your plan isn't going to work. You have been praying and praying, yet they have not improved. The nurses say that they are getting worse. Their blood pressure is erratic and they have shown no signs of improvement. Their skin is still pasty white and sows no improvement. And I am telling oyu this now: if they die or are permanently disabled because you are unwilling to do whatever is necessary, then I am blaming you completely for their deaths. Until I see you doing whatever is necessary, then you will be the one to blame for anything that happens. If you want your followers to help, tell them to gather mirrors and draw the Eye of Horus. And have you gathered the other supplies, like the fish scales? You will need those for the magic potion. And gather salt too. Salt repels evil.

More ideas that he won't do so when they die in a few days, we can blame him.
His response:
Quote:
Please mikey do not provoke me to anger, I have been facing hardship poverty because of your company am beginning to regret knowing your company. If not i won't be involved in any thing that has to do with killing and threats from Akwoodi and peter. How can you say that prayers will not work? First of all mix salt and holy water give them to drink. I don't need to draw Eye of Horus in my door because is an ancient Egyptian symbol of protection and royal power of good health from the goddess. I do not need all this for protection, God is more powerful than goddess. I have devoted my time doing nothing because of what your company has caused. Since you don't believed in prayers the God almighty will intervene in their lives soonest. Ezze

I have mentioned multiple times that we have a priest who is watching over them, but I still think that he isn't understanding exactly what is happening. Sure, he believes it completely, but that is different from understanding and complacency.
My response, which so far has been unanswered:
Quote:
We have already given them salt and holy water, and we have a priest who has recited prayers and psalms. We are not heathens here, Ezze, we are Christians too. But when the sick people themselves, in their brief moments of lucidity, say that prayers will not work, am I wrong to trust them? Am I wrong to trust my coworkers, and my friends? I still think that their spirits are telling us these messages because somehow, on a spiritual level, they know how to disrupt Peter's magic. It's like you don't trust them or something, but I'm telling you, you need to be there and listen to the words come out of their chapped mouths to know. I am trying to do everything possible to save them, and your doubt really concerns me.

Peter's magic is not Christian. It does not obey our rules. And tell me, do your traditional doctors solve everything with holy water and prayer? They don't, because they know that sometimes something a little extra is needed. It's like if you're baking a cake. No matter what you do, you have the batter that you bake. That's our traditional prayer and holy water and anointing oils. You need those to bake a cake, no matter what you do. But that's not enough to make a particularly tasty cake; it will be a cake either way, but with no frosting or flavors it will be minimal.

What else do you need to bake a cake? What else do you need if you want it to taste good? If you're baking a cake for a wedding or a special occasion, do you simply give them the bare minimum? That is why you need the other elements. The frosting. The flavors. The little decorations on top. Going back to our present dilemma, that is the ritual, the Eye of Horus, the salt, the silver: these are what we need for it to work. We are looking for a solution that will work quickly so we can get back to business and get you what you need. I don't want to watch my coworkers and friends wither for weeks while the prayer slowly takes effect. When somebody is sick, do you simply wait it out? You give them antibiotics so you speed it up. The point of this ritual is that when you recite the Bible verses during the ritual, you amplify the effect. When you wear the white robes and hold the cross, you amplify the effect. Think of Peter's contagion as a little sickness and we are giving it medicine. Think of us assembling a humongous three-layered cake with layers of fondant and coloring. That is what we are doing here. And I find your belief in all of this to be lacking. I understand that you don't know these people on a more personal level. But the fact that you reject any options besides your own, and that you are unwilling to take more drastic measures, distresses me. This is challenging for you too. But if we don't stop him now, you don't know what will be next. You don't know who will be next. My previous requests still stand.

As far as I see it, he has two options right now:
1. Argue with Mikey more about what needs to be done. This will result in them dying and nobody in the company willing to work with Ezze.
2. Realize that Peter won't be stopped without the ritual, and start to work with us more. This will cure them, but there will be some other consequence that doesn't help him. But this will end better for him than the alternative.
He will probably be more stubborn, but he's already accepted the silver and mirrors, thus he will slowly accept everything else. He wants everything to be resolved, and there will be no other way.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Matt is butthurt, but tries to make the best out of ezzes message.

Quote:

let's see what happens Very Happy

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Closer, but not quite there:
Quote:
Okey i will get the salt and white robe and silver cross but ritual is what i cannot do?

Yeah, that won't work.
Quote:
I am glad to see that you are more understanding now. But there is a simple concept here which you need to understand: rituals repel rituals. If Peter prayed to Satan for their suffering and that is what happened, then a ritual would do nothing. But he conducted an evil ritual using that pyramid and that eye, and thus a ritual is needed. You will gather the materials necessary, follow the instructions to make the potion, recite the psalms and paternosters over the potion, drink the potion, draw out the Eye of Horus, and set the eye on fire to burn Peter's dark energies and burn the sickness. We are still diagramming the steps, but this is the list of supplies you should need. My friend has spent a sleepless night poring over the old texts to research what Peter did and how to stop it. You have not done that. He believes in the power of prayer as well, but he has done more research than you have, so this is what is needed. This is stopping Satan's influence, but in a different way. This is what you need to do right now:
1. Draw the Eye of Horus on a large sheet of paper in black ink. Send us a picture of you with this so we can confirm its size and shape.
2. As per Genesis 28:18, obtain olive oil (or peanut oil if you cannot find olive oil), pour it over clean rocks, and store it in a clean jar or bottle. Recite ten prayers of your choice over this oil and save it for later.
3. As based on the Bible where Jesus calls upon the fishermen to become "fishers of men," (Matthew 4:19), obtain a clean fish and remove its scales. Wash and bless these scales and store them safely, and soak the flesh of the fish in blessed oil. Make sure you still have a bottle of oil remaining. Also save the eyes of the fish.
4. Obtain clean white robes for use during the ritual.
5. Obtain a silver cross for use during the ritual.
You see, this ritual is nothing pagan, but it is derived from the Bible in all its forms. Time is of the essence here, so once you have completed these preparations, confirm with us all the details so we can ensure that you will not have to repeat anything.
Nancy said "When Ezze conducts the ritual, we will be saved." They believe in you. Do it for them.

I'm trying to portray this as a catch-22 for him, where if he does the ritual he's going to look like a fool, but if he doesn't, their deaths will be pinned on him. His unsurprising response:
Quote:
Mike please listen to me once again I cannot conduct any rituals. I have sent so many pictures because of your company on the internet and now peter is using it against me he take them to Ogun for rituals. The pyramid i sent you is what i got from Matt but i don't know the kind of ritual peter conducted against this people. To be sincere with you i have not viewed the pyramid video as my spirit tells me so i do not know how the video look like because i don't what ever peter has done. I am into serious prayer and you are distracting me with all the do this and that. You said your friend had done a lot of research and having sleepless night then what are you doing? sitting everyday with them will not solve the problem you have to look for other solutions. I have been praying and having sleepless night too to ensure the spell dose to affect any other person because we don't know who is the next target.

An important observation: he believes completely that my "friend," a.k.a. a justification for whatever bullcrap I come up with, is working hard while I am doing nothing. I disavow him of this notion, and emphasize the dilemma he has:
Quote:
I see that we can argue and debate about this issue for a very long time. I am copying Volcanio Spook on this email so he can offer his opinion. Shall we trust Louis, Nancy, and Claude, or shall not? Shall we pray and pray when they tell us to do something else, or shall we not? I do not want to wake up tomorrow morning to see that you have done too little too late, because I would not to have to blame anyone for their deaths besides Peter.

Do you know what I'm doing? I'm having sleepless nights worried sick. I'm making phone calls to order salt and mirrors for the office. I had to call their families and tell them what had happened. And you say I do nothing? And you say I don't care, that I am simply making busy work for you? These are small tasks. I'm not asking to go on a holy pilgrimage and whip yourself. I'm just asking that you help stop Peter from killing them or doing worse to others. I know you care about that, so if I were you I would stop setting such hard boundaries. We all have to make sacrifices, but this is for the greater good. Do you want to have to live knowing that you could have saved these people, but didn't because you were scared of doing some ritual? How will you explain that to your followers.

There is an old story about a devout rabbi who did not save a drowning woman because his religion prohibited touching unclean women. Do you think he did the right thing? That is what you are doing. They are dying, you are the only person who can do anything about it, and yet you refuse. I feel as if you finally understand, and yet you don't. I don't want to have to call their families in a few days because you refuse to do what is needed. I'll just tell them that you chose not to save them. Because that's what you are doing.

If you change your mind, let me know. I'm sure you will make the right decision.

He hasn't responded yet because it's late in lad land, but this really leaves Ezze little choice. If he doesn't do anything, we all know what will happen, and he gets to justify everything he has done. But if he does finally give up, his brief elation at his success will be negated when we find some new way to torment him. Somehow I'm guessing that he will maintain that rituals are an abomination and that I'm simply trying to make more work for him, but the thing is, he does want to save Louis, Nancy, and Claude. Some of it may be for the money, but he does want to help them. The only problem with that is that his methods are boring, and we want a video of him doing something silly that can be used as blackmail forever.

That brings me to another point: when should we kill off Louis, Nancy, and Claude? I'm inclined to go with Thursday or Wednesday night, depending on how cooperative Ezze is. If he becomes more inclined to do rituals and whatnot, especially if he finally figures out that the sick people are telling him to do that, then we can let them live. Also, if they do end up being killed off, I want Ezze to record a statement for the funeral. Just to rub salt in the wound.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing

- I do not think that your "appeal to humanity" will have any effect, because we talk about Ezze, "the great master of unhappy combinations". Twisted Evil
- Perhaps an effective solution would be to tell you that the President of the TSC Board (Mr. Charles_Willoughby) would greatly appreciate all Ezze's efforts to save those three employees... Perhaps a consistenly REWARD (10-15,000 dollars) that the company offers "for practical help" would be welcome and tempting. Laughing
- Our idiot really reacts only to "financial promises".

Yet, at some point, we have to completely close this part of the story and focus strongly on the "$100,000 envelope" keept by Cardinal Matt in Abuja ... the journey to Abuja must remain the ONLY viable option for our idiot!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Silence this morning. He's probably trying to decide if it's worth it to do the ritual. $10000 is nothing. Let's make it $25000 contributed to by the president and by the victims' families:
Quote:
Still thinking about what I last said? Well, here's a new update from this morning that may make that decision earlier: the honorable president Mr. Charles Willoughby and the families of the victims have put together a fund of $25000. If they die, it goes to their funeral expenses. If you live, it goes to you. I have informed them about the ritual planning, and they support anything necessary that would help the victims. They are praying as well, but they believe that the ritual would be the silver bullet to solve this tragedy. The decision goes back to you.

They are getting worse, though. They seem more restless now, and they've started having coughing fits. I fear we don't have much longer.

Let's see if he's smart enough to reconsider his decision, or maybe he'll go into the mood of ignoring emails again. I feel as if we may need a new character to keep Ezze interested in case their deaths scare him off.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent him a request on FB. No reaction so far. I will poke him in a few days

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing today. Robert has a Peter taunt in the works that I'm waiting for him to send before I send anything else. I also hope that the romance angle works out. Then again, we don't know when he put that message on his Facebook.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What do you think about of my next idea?

- Matt writes to Ezze and says: "Look, father Elephterie is trying to recruit another Reverend in Lagos... it's not all yet lost for you, I stil think you have a few days / weeks until that new religious man finishes admission procedures and receives honor to run the parish of Lagos... this man said he was just waiting to finish everything and come here to me, in Abuja's abbey, for his final baptism and for to receive that envelope with documents that is secured in my vault. "

As proof, you can show him the pictures we have gotten today from the other idiot: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=294832&start=200

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the idea of connecting the two baits on both ends. Although we don't want the lads to communicate in case they compare stories and realize that Eduard died twice, I think new Ezze should be aware that there was a failed applicant before him, and that is why we are so invested in his success. I sense that old Ezze's growing weary of all of this, as he has been almost since he originally split up with MUIE. There is room for creativity here.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

meanwhile... finally monetary demand...

Quote:

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday - the last day before my long annual vacation

Father Elephterie wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Brother Ezze,

I really want to warn you very seriously that we were starting to look for another candidate for to be our future Reverend for the Parish of Lagos.
Bishop Matthew Eagle received the task of supervising the evolution of some candidates and overseeing their admission process.
One of the candidates is a former pastor, so he has great chances to become the next MUIE BOA.
I have seen his first materials and can certify that the pastor is a promising man.
(Personal note: Here you can use the latest trophies from the other "hot" topic: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=294832&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200
Just as an example, without putting the characters in contact.)

I am trying to respect the will of our late Chancellor Eduard and I want to give you one last chance to recover that envelope with money only until Pastor Tony finishes his Church Admissions procedures.
After that, Bishop Eagle has precise instructions from Cardinal Gherasim to hand over that very valuable envelope to our new Reverend of Lagos, pastor Tony.
I repeat that Bishop Eagle does not know the contents of that envelope! So, I think you have only a few weeks left to recover the envelope.

After that, everything will be lost to you! It's my last word and I do not intend to say more.
Anyway, I have already spoken too much and yes, I have violated the very strict orders received from The Wolf.
I did all this things only for Eduard's sake. I do not want you to answer this last message of me and I just want to be able to offer you everything you deserve.

This and nothing more!
Be blessed and good luck to be on your side, as ever!
Elephterie

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

anna has requested help for dealing with WU.

and matt sent a message:

Quote:

EDIT:

to both accounts, the barrister wrote nearly the same message:

to the doctor:

Quote:

at the anonymized address, a small money change and transfer office is located. I haven't looked into the distance between my address and this one.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back!
Quote:
Dear Mikey,

What do you mean that you think Ezze is giving up on us and his money because he never truly cared about us, he only cared about the money? Have i asked for money since this people are in pains? why do you want to spoil my name in the eyesight of Matt, Bishop Spook? now you have made them to be seeing me as bad person why have you chosen to blackmail me?

I have been praying during the deliverance asking God to heal their disease but you said they don't believed in Christ Jesus, and prayers cannot solved the problem at hand unless ritual. Live is more previous than money that is why i said earlier on that your company should used the money approved for me to treat them but you insist in doing ritual.

Since you so much believed in ritual send the money immediately let's proceed. Please send it and also complete my money transaction of $40,000 so that we can iron it out once and for all. Ezze

And:
Quote:
Dear Mikey,

We have to act fast in any thing we are doing. This is what i just get from peter below he has been following me around but i never new it. Is cleared am the next target and i want you to tell your present to complete transaction so that we can be able to wage this bastard. (he attached the last email from Peter)

My response:
Quote:
Well, I'm glad to see that you're still alive and you haven't been killed yet. Things aren't looking good for them. This is a company-wide emergency for us, and we're all looking for alternatives. If you don't do something to save them, we're going to have Matt come and perform the ritual that my friend discovered. And if that doesn't work, who knows. Right now, we're all focused on saving their lives, and not doing anything else. The board of directors even made a motion to halt all transfers until Peter is stopped. So you see, we have bigger priorities right now.

But, like I said, this is until we save them. Once you help us stop Peter, who I completely agree is a bastard, then we'll resume normal company operations. And do you know who will be the first? You. I believe I mentioned this last week, if you saw, but we're also giving whoever does the ritual to save them an extra $25000 "finder's fee," if you will. If they die, it goes toward funeral expenses. Funerals are expensive, you know.

So, if you're worried that Peter will stop him next, are you ready to stop him? We have the details for what you should do for the ritual if you want to stop him. This isn't something we are negotiating here. You get the money afterward; we aren't thieves, we just prioritize saving our own people over somebody who almost got Fabienne kidnapped, and has caused three of our own to get sick. I really think that if you were in this position too, you would do the same thing. Am I right?

Let me know what option you choose. And don't die. We may be being harsh on you right now, but we don't wish any harm on you. Let's kill that bastard.

He wants money again. I'm not compromising on the ritual for now because I think I have made it abundantly clear that if he doesn't do anything for us, they die and nobody will want to give him money. Still, he hates Peter, and I think he may realize that we share common interests here, and that it's best for him to try and stop Peter. But as expected, he came back to us; I'm guessing either he wasn't able to check the email he uses with us for some reason, or he was trying to wait us out and see what happens.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, he is shitting his pants

Quote:

Quote:

my guess, he has another juju-priest, who needs a clearer picture of peter to perform some spell. that costs money.

meanwhile

Quote:

it's sweet that he has to switch every master-card to VISA-card.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From Ezze to Elephterie (Birlic is not posting, but he is reading and we are emailing):
Quote:
Please do not email me again or Nicodim i have given up to your so called church. You sent peter osoja plant satanic evil to people when i was on my own, I don't know peter and you cannot provide his picture to recognized and arrest the evil bastard. I can see this is well planned work for him kill bloods.

If that doesn't sound mad, then I Don't know what does.
To Mikey:
Quote:
Mikey, Please without wasting much time call Matt to come and perform the ritual your friend discovered because i don't know and i cannot do what i do not know about because of tomorrow. All we need is the solution to this problems to save their lives. in few days time i will be in deliverance and come back next week money. You don't believed in prayers but that is the number one key. Ezze

So far, it sounds like he's going to waste a few days, only to come back to to the ritual succeeding--Ezze was wrong the entire time. Naturally, everyone at the company is pissed off at Ezze for being too much of a coward to do everything. We don't want to ever see his money again, thus Matt mentions that he's already holding some money at the church for him, and he could hold onto it until he comes pick it up. Matt has years of experience protecting valuable packages, and thus we trust that he'll be able to take care of it. Matt will spend the finder's fee on the church itself, leaving $140000 for Ezze when he should come to Abuja.

I won't send anything to him for a few hours, or maybe not until tonight. We gave him a week to do something, and now he's paying the price.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so, we have something funny.

ezze is quite pushy.

Quote:

funnier was something, I got earlier, from the barrister

hartnell:

Quote:

which lead to this:

Quote:

first, it's funny, he pooped out a bank account. what's even more funny: back in may, birlic wrote this in our chat:

Quote:

so, ET is the friend of Ezze, who already was arrested at the border to benin

meanwhile: matt to ezze
Quote:

EDIT: and we have a new message from a brandnew address:

warning: put any beverages into a safe distance

Quote:

Twisted Evil

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's believable. Does he really think Peter is that stupid? I'm thinking that later tonight or tomorrow, Matt should be the first to share the good news about the three sick people being healed. That should get him excited, although that may fade once he realizes that the money's all going to Abuja. Should Peter humor Ezze a bit by pretending that the Interpol address is real for a bit? Maybe Peter could challenge the Interpol people to a fight at some address in Nigeria where he says he lives; could that get him to travel?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, I believe, that he thinks that this is a perfectly legit looking email from somebody high up in interpol.

Twisted Evil

I wouldn't heal these people just now, but with spocks power, they could be stabilized. maybe stuffing food into them and extracting worms surgically works?

Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic