SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Uht meets The President

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uhtred is named from the Bernard Cornwell Saxon Series of books and he is the bank manager on Beaver Island, though he had no dialogue in the Humphere bait.

Here he plays a hick who is very excited to hear from his hero, the very wordy President of the United States!

Quote:
ATTENTION MY DEAR BENEFICIARY!!!

ASSIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP..... OVERDUE FUND RELEASED TODAY

I am MR,PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP and I am writing to inform you about your Bank Check

Draft brought back by the United Embassy from the government of Benin Republic in the white

house Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once you reconfirm it

with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong delivery of your check draft Fifty million united

states dollars $50,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your home address by

Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this great country this week by a delivery

agent MR PEREZ MASON Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form

below and send it immediately to our Email:[email protected] in for verification and for

prompt collection of your fund.text me with this number (206) 504-7762
Fill The Form Below:

1. Full Names :
2. Residential Address :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours faithfully,
MR DONALD JOHN TRUMP
president USA
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United State

Quote:
Mr President,

It is inded an honnor and privlidge to make your kind ackwaintance. I want you to know I suported you in this voteingthing and trus all you say. But sir, I wander if you have diliver this to the rong person as I never ben out the country before! Ya git back to me ok? Uhtred

Quote:
Does it means that you are no more interested of making the claim of your outstanding fund, Which i have been working so hard to make sure it get to you. till this moment you have decided to remain silent after I have personally took an Oath of securing this fund. With all due respect, i even help you with some money if you really know that you are no more interested of making this claim of your outstanding fund of yours kindly update me now to cancel this Delivery since your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality, So send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim so that I will cancel the Delivery .

What makes you think that you will not secure your fund and have Access of the fund as Beneficiary and you should know that I have made everything possible for you, So kindly go now and send this Fee $100 so that the necessary document will obtain to enable the delivery. Does it means that your intention want to delay this matter and it has been long that I made the announcement of release of your fund which is ready to be with you so with all due respect I advice you to go now and send this Fee immediately without any delay and update me because I want you to secure this fund as agreed and signed. Make sure that you scan the Attached Copy of payment slip to me immediately,I want you to try and send the $100 today at all cost because that is the only for presidential immunity waiver certificate which will proof that your check draft is legitimate and leave everything regarding your delivery to me and i promise you receive your funds, I will invite you to the White House for dinner once you receive your funds within the next couple of hours

You are advice to send the $100 through Money Gram or WESTERN UNION as directed below and update me with the Attached Copies of payment Information for recorded as directed immediately and also get ready and I am at your Service because of your Funds transfer is READY which you know that you have to appreciate the effort that white house have secured your fund .With all due respect, please do not delay to send this fee Today because this is a last chance and final conclusion. Kindly do your best now to send the Fee and update me immediately,

You are directed to send the fee to Mason Perez and make sure you send the money through MONEY GRAM OK.
HERE IS THE RECEIVER INFO AGAIN.

Receiver Name: Perez Mason
City/Address:Cotonou
Test Question:God
Answer:Bless
Amount:$100
Mtcn Number ??
Sender name ??

Hope you understand my email ??
Await your urgent response.

faithfully
Mr Donald Trump
US PRESIDENT.

Quote:
Dear Mr President,

U say I Hav remain sylent??? Why you say this thing? I mesage u jus ystrday an u sa i am sylent? I no undstand y u nee $100? U be a mulibilonare an aft allwe giv to u 4 erection i thnk u cover the $100? no? Uhtred

Quote:
I UNDERSTAND YOU, Is not that i cant pay all the fee for you, but as the beneficiary you must be the person to pay the fee for pieces evidence of beneficial record OK. But to make things easy i will help you with the sum of $55, so if you really know that you want to receive your $50million usd kindly raise the remaining fee the sum of $100 and send it immediately, i promise you that you will receive your funds once you pay the remaining balance of $100 , i will help you with $55 OK.

You must be the person to pay the fee OK, i promise you that your $50 million usd will be deliver to you once after you send the $100, So kindly raise the fee urgently and send it immediately to enable you receive your huge amount of funds. I have reduced the fee to $100 and that is all i can do for you, You can go ahead and borrow some money from anyone and send it because you will pay back once you get your $50 million usd cash OK.

Once you send the fee to our cashier information,I personally will order the release of your check draft to your nearest home address without anymore delay or stoppage from any organizations and you are authorized to pick your funds at any bank of your choice. And you have nothing to be worried about because i have devoted my entire time to be at your service,All i need from you is to be honest with this transaction until you received your legit check book. I wish to let you know that the check draft you will receive will contain the sum of $50,000,000,00usd and you are authorized to withdraw it at any bank of your choice once you have the check.

You are directed to send the fee to Mason Perez and make sure you send the money through MONEY GRAM OK.

Receiver Name: Mason Perez
City /Address:Cotonou
Text question:no
Answer:limit
Zip code:+229
Amount:$100
Sender's Name?
Mtcn........

faithfully
Mr Donald Trump
US PRESIDENT.

Quote:
All I wanted as the president is to put smile on your face and make sure you have a good recommendation of this governments, it wasn't easy for me all this while, was working tirelessly just to make sure that your fund will legally delivered to your door step, but it's obviously that you couldn't understand my reason why I asked you to do something, It was confirmed by Benin government that this fund actually belongs to you, I have been doing things discreetly just to make sure that this huge funds will be delivered to your door step. Do you know the boost that the successful completion of this transfer will have on my departmental appraisal? You really need to understand that I will always stand by your right to make sure that this funds will legally delivered to you, i have been busy trying to figure out how to make you understand that nothing good come easy,my reason for this email is to let you know that your check is real and legit, kindly get back to me with your address for your delivery via email or via text okay. I will be waiting for your responds, thanks.

Quote:
Mr President,

I am wance agin honred buy your lettr and I kno u r a busy man and so i tell u it is me Uhtred at <random fake address> beaver island michigan 49782 an my wif say hi as well and she a big fan of urs and we tel all the naybors that the president himslfe goin to git us sum monies and they be so esited as wel. Uhtred

Quote:
I got your message with the info well understood.

I'm sorry for the delay responding to your message. I have received your comprehensive message and the new Address well understood, this why we asked you to reconfirm your info to avoid wrong delivery.

My Dear, All I wanted as the president is to put smile on your face and make sure you have a good recommendation of this governments, that is why I take upon myself to fight for you all, I have assisted about eight beneficiaries since I stated this fight and they have received their funds and they have send me with thanks messages and gift because my advice never fail them. What i want to advice you now is that, I have discussed with my wife(Mrs Melania Trump First lady of USA.) regards to your transaction and he guaranteed me because he knew that I am very much interested in your transaction and he assured me that he will issue you presidential immunity waiver certificate which will authorize your transaction to be made without any delay from Bank of America.

I promise you that there will be no stoppage from any financial organization like FBI, CIA, United Nations and IMF because the presidential immunity waiver certificate number will be attached in your transaction for every body to know that I President immunity covers your fund. Firstly, you have to obtain the presidential immunity waiver certificate because it will also enable you to cash your $50 million usd at any bank of your choice, the certificate is procured at the maximum rate of $155.00, meaning that the certificate will cost you $155 only and nothing else is needed. Once the certificate is obtained you will peacefully have your check received without any stoppage. You will receive your from White House delivery agent first thing tomorrow if you send the fee today being Saturday, And once you have your check you will peacefully withdraw your $50 million usd from any Bank of your choice OK. I'm not writing this message to buy you up or pushed you a way from your personal believe but to ensure that at last you will make good recommendation of this institution as credible and reliable and my person in particular. The slogan of TRUMP the United State of America President is "WE CAN" and i assure you that I CAN release your Funds.

So My Dear, I will advice you to try your possible best and make sure you raise this $155 urgently and send it immediately for the presidential immunity waiver certificate so that I will conclude everything concerning the delivery of your bank check draft to you.

I don’t want any delay on this advice, as far as I am involve and my wife(Mrs Melania Trump First lady of USA.) have assured me of this, kindly struggle and send the $155 and leave every other thing concerning this delivery to me and you will receive your fund immediately, this is my word and it is my bond. below is the attached copy of my ID, I hope to get your urgent respond right now, thanks.

Await your urgent response,

faithfully
Mr Donald Trump
US PRESIDENT.

Quote:
Mr President,

Agin i am deplee honered by u mesage an i tel my wif that the donal nee $155 and she say wel we already givin him monie fo the campayn butt if he needd mur then we sned it rite aways! So mr President u knead tel us do i jus sen t to the whit haus or to the caital bilding? Wher do we sentt it ta? Uhtred

Quote:
You are directed to send the fee to Mason Perez and make sure you send the money through Western Union or Money Gram transfer OK.

City/Address:Cotonou
Test Question:God
Answer:Bless
Amount:$155
Mtcn Number ??
Sender name ??

faithfully
Mr Donald Trump
US PRESIDENT

Quote:
Mr President,

I undstan jus fin but can u anser me on qwestin? Who is perez mason? Why no i sen th monies to u? I nevr hrd of cuntry name benin. Uhtred

Quote:
Perez Mason is my agent who deliver you funds

Quote:
Mr President,

Oka i undstand abot Perex, butth u say he in benninn and i aks my wif an she nevr hear uf benninn and nor hav i? Do u kno wht tha be aboot? Uhtred

Quote:
To be candid with you, I want you to understand clearly that as far as I am concerned you have nothing to risk regarding this transaction, I can not be here wasting my time with you if this is not true. I am too religious for that. You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I will equally take some step further to allay your fears that you have nothing to fear. I really have to say this to you, but I still have to assure you here that you are dealing with a responsible President Donald Trump I can’t deceive you

Quote:
Mr President,

O i trus u compleatly! I even vot 4 u 8 times to maek shure u win! I wurk in the feeld al morn so i goin ta sen mi wife to bank and git Perex the monies! When can i spect to see him with the fundins? Uhtred

Quote:
Mr President,

I hav sen da mony an my wife sen it erlier tday an so u shuld git it soon. I lok 4ward 2 met Perez. Uhtred

Quote:
SEND ME THE PICK UP NUMBER

OK...

Quote:
Mr President,

My pickp # be a Ford F150 and the numbe on it be 8345HYD if dat holp but i not shure y u nee dat. Uhtred

Quote:
The pick up number is not complete

Quote:
Mr President,

I no kno wht u tallk abt? I jus go luk at my picup now an it say jus wha i tipe 2 u. I sware it be da 1 an da same. Uhtred

Quote:
Mr President,

I trus u git it? Uhtred

Quote:
MEAN

Quote:
Mr president,

I no kno wha u sayying? Mean? Lik avrage? Mi wif no undstand eether. Uht

Quote:
I'M VERY ANGRY WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.

i have been expecting your email since and up till today you still remain silent. Does it means that you are not longer interested to claim your outstanding fund Which i have been working so hard to make sure it get to you ? Till this moment you have decided to be keep silent to me after I have personally took an Oath of securing this fund. With all due respect, please if you really know that you are no more interested in receiving your fund, kindly send me email right now to cancel this Delivery since your negative thought does not allow you to believe on the reality, So send me a declaration letter stated that you are no more interested of making the claim of your check so that I will go ahead and cancel the Delivery. You have been silent to me since days now and i hate snubbing.

I'm not happy with you because you have been silent to me, What makes you feel that you will not secure your $50,000,000,00usd and have Access of the fund as Beneficiary. You should know that I have made everything possible for you, So kindly go now and send the $50 so that the necessary document will be obtained to enable the delivery. Does it means that your intention want to delay this matter ? Your FUND is still ready for you now but Everything is getting late because of your delay. So with all due respect, I will advice you for the last time to go now and send this Fee immediately without any delay and update me because I want you to secure this fund as agreed and signed.

I'm giving you the last chance, Send the money through western union as directed and update me with the payment reset immediately. And also get ready because your check of
$50,000,000,00usd is READY for you which you know that you have to appreciate the effort that white house have secured your fund .With all due respect, please do not delay to send this fee because this is a last chance and final conclusion. Kindly do your best now to send the Fee and update me immediately. This is the last fee.

But, go to the attachment and open it, you will see the cancellation form. You can go ahead and fill the form if you want us to cancel your fund. Once you fill the form your fund will be canceled and i will not email you again. Make sure you email right now because me and the IMF are waiting for your final conclusion. you can text me (206) 504-7762

Once you send the fee to our cashier information,I personally will order the release of your check draft to your nearest home address without anymore delay or stoppage from any organizations and you are authorized to pick your funds at any bank of your choice. And you have nothing to be worried about because i have devoted my entire time to be at your service,All i need from you is to be honest with this transaction until you received your legit check book. I wish to let you know that the check draft you will receive will contain the sum of $50,000,000,00usd and you are authorized to withdraw it at any bank of your choice once you have the check. I and my wife (Mrs. Melania Trump) have done all the necessary arrangement in delivering of your legit check draft.

You are directed to send the fee to PEREZ MASON and make sure you send the money through MONEY GRAM or WESTERN UNION transfer OK.

City /Address:Cotonou
Text question:no
Answer:limit
Zip code:+229
Amount:$50
Sender's Name?
Mtcn........

faithfully
Mr Donald Trump
US PRESIDENT

Quote:
Mr president,

I tel u aredy Dat I sen da monies, OK no me bu mi wif did sen da monies. I no kno y u so angree wi me? I do o everthng u aks o me! Uht

Quote:
if you said you send money where is the mtcn

Quote:
Mr president,

Ye I tel u Dat mi wif sen da monies no me. An I dun no wha a mactstain is? Mr president pleeze hope me wi dis! Uht

Quote:
where is your wife

Quote:
Mr president,

Ain't u supos 2 no evyting? She ou in da feeld ri no gtin redy 4 fal hrvst. Uht

Quote:
Mr President,

Wat u wa me 2 do now? O r u buzy w bin a president? Uht

And I think I lost him. Took 18 days to get that far. Not as exciting as my first one but still fun!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Mr. Paws
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love your characters. I enjoyed it!

Our account is real account okay we are serious - Illuminati Lad

Closed lad accounts X 6
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic