SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time messing with a lad :D

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frisout
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I played around with a scammer for the first time, how did I do?

It all started with a long ass message about a princess wanting to get married with me and send money. This is how it went

ME:
[Dear George, 
I am entrigued by your mail, I can't believe I'm finally getting married. However, marriage is a big thing. We can't just go and decide to marry now, first I would like some things to be clear, a few questions I mean. 
First of all, where will we live? Shall I book a flight to your camp so we will marry there? If so how many guests may I bring?  And once we live together, will you be the one who cooks? Because I really can't cook so you better do know how to make pancakes. Also, do you have any wishes of getting a baby? If so I prefer to call it Norbert. And may I keep my 3 year old Bull terrier? Thanks Smile 
Now, to answer your questions: Since we are getting married I believe we should not cut the money, instead we can put it on a shared bank account. And you can trust me as more than just a friend Wink 
Your future husband, 
Denzel <3 ]

THEY:
[ (very long message containing this:)
2) To serve as a guardian of this money to me since i am a female and also because of my situation. ]

ME:
[ Dear Princess.
I understand that you, as a woman, are indeed not capable of handeling money. Before you know it all of our shared 11,7 Million dollars has been spent on shoes which is something we both do not want to happen. Therefore I accept your request to send the money to me.
Also, as asked here is a picture of me, my current whatsapp profile picture.
(image when I googled a random name)
So since we are getting married, shall I change my facebook relation status to taken?
Denzel. ]

THEY:
[ which country from ? how about the details i asked? yes you can change your facebook status if you want?
Please get back to me for us to proceed.. Send me your facebook link to check out?
Thank ]

ME:
[ I am from London kind princess. Also... I lied... I don't have facebook because I don't have many friends Sad
I just tried to impress you by making you think that I do, could you please tell me that you still love me? I don't want this to be over :,( ]

ME:
[ PRINCESS?]

THEY:
[ Yes? ]

ME:
[ JUST to make sure there are no giant turtles involved into this right? ]

THEY:
[ Do you sure you can handle this transaction? ]

ME:
[I do sure can handle this transaction. Transactions are easy. What I am more worried about is our wedding. I'm so excited!
So what are we talking about again?]

THEY:
(Mesage which was entirely in the title, it contained something about submitting a bank)

ME:
[ You are still writing your message at the Title section which makes it really hard to read what you are trying to say. Do you want me to submit my tank? Because for your freedom I will send a tank when required Honey. ]

THEY:
(Still in title)
[ ...to proceed the bank is here]

ME:
The tank is there already? Damn I shall raise the salary of my fighters.
I lost your emails so can you please send me it all again? In the MESSAGE section please

THEY:
(Same long message from before)

ME:
[Dear George,
I've got dyslexia.
In no world I'll be able to read what you just sent me. Could you please trim down your message to a readable size?
Keep the juicy bits. ]

THEY:
(shorter but still long message)

ME:
[ This really is still too much text are you sure you can't make a shorter version? My dyslexia really prevents me from even attempting to read it Sad ]

THEY:
[ What do you mean? I don't understand the point. You understood my first later why this shot not that your don't see it clear or what do you mean ]

ME:
[ Your message is as long as the great wall of China and it makes it impossible for me to read what you want. ]

THEY:
(At this point they sent the first email seperated into 3 differnt emails. Then they send this)

[ My first later is big more than this.... All i need from you is your full details address and bank information to submit to my late father bank for then to contact you regarding what we need or i deal with them and get what w must provide to them to you and you will carry on from there. ]

ME:
[ George,

I am starting to feel like you are just about the money and not about the love I can offer to you. Do you still want to marry me? Because I start to get the feeling that our love is falling apart.
I won't send my details until I get a convincing letter explaining your love. ]

THEY:
[Did prisoners talk about love? Did someone in hail talk about love... I told you about me and you started with lie that you are on Facebook that you want to change your status. Do you knows how i feel here? Well i am about my inheritance to get my freedom and if you don't want to help me good and i will find someone else just the way i found you.. God will help me and give me encourage to bear this suffering till i finally get my freedom., Thanks and good night
Princess ]

On which I found the appropriate reply:

[Info for nudes?]

No reply was made ever again.

How did I do? Very Happy
Padfoot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious on your end!

I hope this is via a Fake facebook account or through a baiter email?

Closed lad accounts (Orphanage Lad x1)
Closed lad accounts (Recovery Lad x2)
Easter Egg 2013
---
"I am very plain and very honest." - Kelly

"Honestly I Love you and I do think of you as you think of me. Far from it that I am only interested in your money, No it is a lie." - Kelly

"I believe srtongly in the adage that says ''A word is enough for the wise''. Hence,if you believe in what I told you in my previous email to you then you should follow my insturctions and do what I told you, if not; then follow your heart." - Dr W. Kabore
---
Surplus emails are my life, basically.
Frisout
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I set up a fake email yes
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome frisout!
Looks like you scared "her" off with your last two messages.
One thing you'll notice with your next baits, is that scammers often start out with a script. Some scammers are very hard to shift from that script and this seems to be the case with your first catch. This can be fun because you can write almost anything without getting a reaction.

And, if you look back at their responses to your messages, they didn't really react to anything you wrote, until their very last message which was highly amusing ("Did someone in hail talk about love" made me laugh).

For next time it may be useful to avoid coming out and accusing them of being all about the money. After all this is the basis of the scam!! A victim is meant to be attracted by the idea of big money, and/or the love of a mysterious maiden.

It may still be possible to continue this bait if you like, just apologise for your rudeness and ask if there's any way you can help with the funds.
But may be smoother just to start fresh with a new scammer.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I had a brief affair with Princess George. It lasted about two months. I tried to send her money. I really did. Things just kept going wrong. She ended up insulting my manhood in an angry tantrum and let me know that she found someone else who was more capable of meeting her needs. She came back about six months later and we had the same sorts of fights, so don't drop her too hard. You may see her again. I wasn't able to satisfy her, but maybe you'll have better luck.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
Frisout
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I already moved on by now to Ella Jude who promised to send me a platinum shiny snorlax pokemon card! They broke out of their cycle really fast and good fun atm :p
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic