SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE Vol. 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Her marriage is over, she's about to be arrested, and now she is not going to make it to Christmas. This is a heartbreaking story to read so close to the holidays. Very Happy

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Two today that went on forever, here are the highlights...

I know that things will surely turn out for the best very soon for you and i, allow this great miracle to surface and i am very sure that when you receive this fund i will not be left out for sure. I understand how insecure you feel towards this transaction and i know that you do not trust me , i understand all this and i want you to please do your possible best to at least give me this final chance…hold me responsible if anything goes wrong
Please do not use doubt and miss this moment because we will all regret it and i want you to understand that everything will surely work out tomorrow as i have promised you before.

I have assured you so many times about this transaction and i still don't get it why you find it so difficult to believe me,
If the transaction wasn't real i wouldn't have bothered myself to get a loan of almost $5000 usd to purchase all the transfer codes for the 360 savings online bank … i have purchased all the transfer codes because anyone can assist in paying for that, it is mandatory that you personally send the $65 usd direct to the attorney
I want you to please believe me , why must i be lying to you when i can always tell you the truth , is this not worth it for you at all , since the beginning of this year i have been emailing you to claim this find even after i have giving you and shown you so many assurances Please you have to ignore whatever it is that is making you to have doubt about this transaction because that spirit doesn't want your progress in life at all, this money is real for crying out loud

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its 13th day of December and i still dont understand why you dont want to have this fund for Christmas, (It's because we're so close to another sandtimer for my sig...) do you have any idea that the banks handling your transaction will be closing on the 20th of December and you will not be able to complete your transaction while they go on break .The already created online bank will be closed down for the 3rd time and it might affect the fund. I am pleading with you to complete this transaction now

I absolutely have no ulterior motive towards your funds, i have assured you with everything i know that i will never disappoint you for this last time , why are you this obdurate, you need to understand that everyone deserves a first and second and third chance in life and i am sure you always ask God during prayers for another chance, I am asking you to trust me so i can prove to you that you can transfer you funds to your personal bank account as soon as you send the last requested

.IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU MAKE YOUR FIRST TRANSFER TODAY SO YOU CAN FEEL THE MONEY BECAUSE I KNOW YOU NEVER BELIEVED IN ME, BUT I WILL SURPRISE YOU AT THE END OF TODAY AFTER YOU HAVE SENT THE FEE

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like she got some serious religion...

As i was sitting in church today right after the BIBLE SERMON, I ask God to keep you alive for me so you will testify the glory of God after you have received your transaction from my department, It's really been a while since i went to church and its due to my busy schedule as an agent, So i ask god to kill me if i ever fail you in this life . I have told you many times to trust me that i will not be in contact with you if there was never a transaction for you to claim .god beareth me witness today in church as i swear this in front of god's altar today just after the bible sermon was concluded, our life doesn't have a duplicate and so we are supposed to live our life free of evil thoughts and deceits so we can be in gods paradise at the end of time .

i am betting my life on this transaction just to make you trust me, i just wish that god will give you the ability to see through my heart only then will you understand me very well because it still hurt me knowing that you do not have faith in this transaction

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another strategy, this time the "see, it's real" bit:

AN ATM CARD WAS DELIVERED SUCCESSFULLY TO ANOTHER BENEFICIARY, SEE PROOFS, IT COULD BE YOU

I wanted to use this last one to prove to you that i am a worthy lady and i always complete my transactions… I just successfully delivered an ATM MASTER CARD to another beneficiary under my department, he just received the package to his home address in USA YESTERDAY AFTERNOON , He was scared after i asked him to send just the court final approval fee , he was doubting my sincerity but he gambled on it and today he has received his package, he actually waked me up from sleep just to inform me that the card has arrived and he made his fist cash out today .

HERE IS THE DHL WAYBILL TRACKING NUMBER, I WANT YOU TO LOGIN TO DHL WEBSITE AND TRACK A PACKAGE WITH THIS WAYBILL NUMBER ...

DHL Waybill: XXXXXXXXX

(A real DHL delivery, I'm assuming to a mule. Wish it had a name on it...)

Track the package of the one i just delivered to another beneficiary and he was very glad after all, you can call the dhl and ask them if the package was delivered or not, check it on the original dhl website, i don't want to give you a link so you will say its fake, go to the dhl office close to you and ask them if this tracking was used to deliver a package from PORTO NOVO BENIN REPUBLIC , please you just have to trust me so i will make this a reality

Ten days to a sandtimer!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I mean, I guess the tracking number is a pretty ok proof....but, like, everyone knows that a truly HONEST lady would sends nudes. ;p
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quite the dedicated lad, working on Christmas...

HERE ARE PICTURES OF ANOTHER BENEFICIARY WHOM JUST RECEIVED AN ATM CARD AND HAS CASHED IT OUT , SHE SEND ME ALL THE PICTURES EVEN WHEN SHE CASH OUT , I ASKED HER TO SEND ME PICTURES OF HER HOLDING THE DELIVERED ATM CARD WITH SOME MONEY SHE FIRST WITHDREW AND SHE SENT ME PICTURES AND I AM SHARING IT WITH YOU

(A jpg file with no preview that I won't be downloading.)

, IF A WOMAN LIKE THIS CAN RAISE AND SEND THE FEE UNDER TWO DAYS WITHOUT ANYONE KNOWING, THEN WHAT ABOUT YOU

I had to plead with this woman for almost 6 months (But didn't she send it in two days?), i promised her to trust me and just do as i say , i told her that she will definitely receive back all the money she borrowed and spent on this transaction, i told her that all i needed from her is just her understanding and cooperation . She is an old woman of 87 years old, she chosed to receive her fund through US MAIL as an atm card and it was delivered to her address without the customs or anyone stopping the delivery, she just gambled with this and send the last fee i asked her to send just to seal the transaction documents and to make sure nothing will go wrong if the ATM CARD is delivered to her resident . when the atm card arrives she has to call her daughter whom came and told her its a scam that she should block my email and phone numbers, i had to plead with her daughter to trust me and take the card to the atm machine and withdraw the card daily limit which she later agreed and drove with her old mum to the bank and came out successfully with some cash and now she is very glad and sorry for all the insult she gave me .

I want you to know that i will never disappoint you in anyway this christmas , today is the day christ was born and you possibly think that i will use this day to deceive you, please do whatever you can to send the last fee the court demanded so you can smile just like these ladies i sent the pictures to you, i will also attach some more pictures so you will see it's not a fluke and i want you to have this fund this christmas , trust me and send the last fee so that i will secure your online bank or incase you chose an atm card, it will also be delivered to you at no other extra cost just as long as you have sent the last fee so that the court will seal the transaction file this christmas .

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things appear to be getting even more desperate.

And I'm days away from my newest sandtimer!

THE AGENT WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH ON HOW TO USE THE CARD WHEN HE ARRIVES (A new wrinkle, now I'm going to get personal delivery. Nice.)

I gave you an assurance from deep down my heart and i rose johnson vows to die if i ever fail you , let i rose johnson not live to see 2018 and my dear i want you to judge this moment for me and tell me if this fee is worth my life

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One last bit of wisdom before the new year arrives! This message was particularly massive with bucketloads of copied and pasted sections but there was a little extra thrown in.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FRUITFUL AND BOUNTIFUL NEW YEAR MY DEAR

Pain changes people, it makes them to trust less and overthink more then shut anyone out . disappointments brings sadness or displeasure caused by the non-fulfilment of one's hopes or expectations, i understand what disappointment is and i promise you that you will never be feel that way and i swear this with my life

The new year is in few days now and everyone has a resolution to make this new year, i am not going into to this new year with any evil in my heart or lies , i am very sincere with you

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic