SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Member with question about friend...

View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: Did I help a Nigerian scammer?

Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

ripsigg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The original poster has chosen to edit/remove the post that was here. -padme

Last edited by ripsigg on Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
vman2233
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well im new here but this sounds sketchy as hell. Could you post the website here on the forum? We can check if it looks legit. Also our more experienced users could help out more.

I would say you maybe helped out a scammer. Likely used "friends"(Dont think he is one) to get around a bit.

EDIT: was he a 419 scammer? Hard to tell, you dont need high speed internet for emails. Could be a different kind of work - maybe video editing. It is possible he simply used your family - overall shit person.

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ripsigg wrote:
I picked them up in San Diego on Thursday where they flew in from the Philippines.

This is not something we can help you with. We deal with Internet scammers who use fake details and commit advance fee fraud type scams over the net, not in person.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
ripsigg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am more concerned that he will pull scams online against others. I think that is how he makes his money.
vman2233
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Give us a link to his site and possibly his bank account if you managed to get it. Other than that not much we can do. Sorry, our main deal is just writing to these people and taking up their time, closing sites and bank accounts if possible.

Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ripsigg wrote:
I think that is how he makes his money.

Because he's Nigerian? It may surprise you, but the vast majority of Nigerians are honest and hardworking.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am assuming ripsigg thinks he might be a scammer due to the many holes in his story and not due to his ties to Nigeria. Sounds like the original poster was happy to help but grew wary when his " friend" did things like drink when he is supposed to be pious, go out with friends when he said he knew no one etc.

Nevertheless, ripsigg, there is no way for us to know if he is a scammer based on what you told us and investigating real life aquaintences isn't what we do here. My advice is, if you feel uncomfortable about his story, stop associating with him and do not provide any additional assistance. Please do not post his website or other personal details on this forum. If you have been sent a link that you feel very concerned about you can send it to any moderator here via private message

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
vonpaso xlura
Different and Distinctive

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Exactly. I've dealt with a legitimate Nigerian who worked with a computer manufacturer. Also, there are scammers in many other countries.
Quote:
an elementary and high school classmates

Was there only one classmate or more? Was the woman of the couple you picked up the same as the classmate you knew? Did you know her husband?
Quote:
pastor at an African Church in Manila

The people are from what part of Africa? I've encountered a Ghanaian church and an East African church. Their languages, Twi and Swahili, are very distantly related.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Locking this as the poster edited their post and the discussion no longer makes sense or is productive.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic