SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Volume 2: Enter the Evil

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the continuation of this bait http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=287363THIS, now taken over by my favorite character. This former Google Hangout lad is a bit on the dense side and needs quite a bit of abuse to keep him on the schedule but smack him around enough and he comes around. There’s a secondary conversation going on with our poor victim but his noteworthy responses are passed on to me by my lad so there’s no need to muddy the waters with them. Gets confusin’.

We rejoin our tale of woe and pain after a couple of back and forth “Hello?” emails as our lad tries to get proof of a non-existent bank transfer.

CHAPTER ONE: INCOMING EVIL

Me: Hello my little African friend, I wondered when I'd be hearing from you.

Lad: Hello have you send the fee, i mean the transfer that you are told to send so that i can get this done?

(Showtime…)

Me: So let's get a few things straight.

Things that we both know:
- There is no money
- You are a scammer

Things that YOU do not know:
- Carling is a fucking billionaire lying in a hospital waiting to die. His Alzheimer's disease makes him easily confused and easy to manipulate,
- He's so fucked up he thinks I'm an attorney because my last name is law. He keeps asking me legal questions and I just make shit up.

Why does this matter to you? Because he believes you and trusts me. If we work together we can suck more money out of him than you've ever imagined.

Are you man enough to go for the big money?

(I got nothing back so kept on after him for a few days. Thought I’d lost him but nope…he came back. It took some bludgeoning to get it all into his skull he eventually got it. This early in this portion of the bait he needs a lot of goading.)

Me: I've been monitoring your whole scam as I have control of Carling's email. Amazing that anyone ever falls for this bullshit.

Me: Well? Are you going to reply or just run away like a little girl?

Lad: What the you mean by that when you said that you are not going to make
the payment , why are you keeping on emailing me when i have other
package here to delivery,

Me: You don't have any packages to deliver, we both know that. Did you not get my message regarding making some REAL money?

Me: And no, Carling didn't get your last email

You need to deal directly with me, let's discuss our plans

Me: You're sending messages to Carling when you should be talking to me. Quit fucking around and let's get to work . There's millions to be had if we work together

Lad: How are you doing today, this is to let you no and i have be inform by Carling Christie to contact you about the payment which you have to reference to me so what is going on for the payment you have to get me the payment slip of the money so that we can commence on the transfer so get back to me with the info okay ,

Me: Well? Are you man enough to go for the real money or are you just a pussy?

Me: I see you're on line. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you really the dumbest scammer on the fucking planet?

Me: Hello my little friend, I see you're talking to Carling. Have you forgotten who is in charge here? We have work to do and money to make so reply to me and we can get started.

Me: Remember, I decide what messages Carling sees so don't confuse him. I know you're a scammer but he does NOT know.

Me: I have about an hour before i have to leave so let me tell you what i know will work

Carling is rich, REALLY rich. he's also old and his mind is getting weaker every day. he believes what you've told him and he trusts me so if you follow my instructions there are thousands and thousands of dollars to be had

(Time for a little slap.)

Me: You'd better not make a habit of making me wait, timing is going to be important as we move forward. i don't care what time it is where you are

Lad: okay am here what can we do

(Hello lad, about time.)

Me: The first thing you can do is not disappear for days at a time, this is all going to need to move quickly to keep the old man confused. If you can't keep up I'll find somebody else.

First you need to email Carling and tell him that there was a mistake in the paperwork and the amount of his fund is not $1.5 million, it's $15 million. We're going to be collecting money from him based on the amount of the fund so bigger is better.

And use email, not google hangout. I turned that off, it's a pain in the ass and too confusing for the old fool.

Send the email now, I know he's awake and on the computer.

Me: Well? What the fuck are you waiting for? Get to work.

Lad: hello am looking for his email

(Not the last time, truly a rockhead lad.)

Me: >myvictim<@gmail.com

Lad: hello i have sent it $15million total fund

Me: You seem to have forgotten that I can see Carling's email too. There is no message from you, what the fuck are you doing?

Lad: i sent it with my new email [email protected]

Me: Funny, it went in his spam folder. Imagine my surprise. I'm going to move it to his inbox so he'll see it.

Lad: so now if he see it how are we going to be charing it 50/50 and how much will i ask him to send for the first time

Me: There will be several different things, all with forms that will prove they're real. First a processing fee of a few thousand dollars just to get things started and then tomorrow Hawaii General Excise Tax. This is what it is: http://tax.hawaii.gov/geninfo/get/

That's 4.72% of the total which is why I had you increase it.

Me: Tell him that there is an initial processing fee of $4,725 and to talk to his attorney about it so he can help. That's me, his old brain is so fried that he thinks I'm a lawyer because my last name is Law. Fucking hilarious.

Remember, don't try to screw with me. I see everything before Carling does. Send the message

Me: DO NOT FUCK WITH ME. Send what I tell you and nothing more. I see your message to him but he won't.

Do as I say and there will be a LOT more than the $8500 you tried to get without me.

Lad: i ask him to pay $8,500 for the processing fee of the total fund $15millon

Me: I saw that. He didn't. Follow my instructions and don't make any shit up, I need to trust you to do this right.

Have you figured out how much the general excise tax is yet?

Lad: hello i sent it

Me: Perfect. He'll ask me about it and I'll make sure everything is working fine. Tomorrow we take the next step, but not the last. You're going to be one rich little African when we're done.,

Lad: okay am happy if you help me that way i will be very happy so how are we going to do by sending the fee will you only send me my own part then you will only give him the mtcn so he can not no the amount on the mtcn but i will told him i get it total $4725 but it will be $2350

Me: I will handle the money on my end and then send you your share when we're done. It will be in bank drafts as you can't send the amounts you'll be getting via western union!

You didn't answer me...have you figured out how much the first tax will be?

Lad: you have to been sending any fee that i ask for so he can no that i got what i ask him to pay but the amount will be only my share you can send $2350 by western union

Me: I'll pay you at the end, I suspect it will take maybe a week or two. There's no western union on the island of Lanai and I'm not going to send you a bank draft every time we score some money.

Lad: if you can send this fee so i will be sure this is real for the first time you can send the $2350 by money gram or RIA money transfer

Me: 1. We don't have those. No moneygram and RIA doesn't service the area. Look it up.
2. I'm not going to waste my time send peanuts. I don't know that you might just take the small money and disappear.
3. Today's fee is nothing compare to tomorrow.

You still haven't told me if you've figured our how much we'll make tomorrow. And don't forget that there are MORE taxes he'll need to pay. He trusts both of us and I can produce the paperwork that will make it easier than taking a shit.

Lad: how much we'll make tomorrow tell me how i will ask him tomorrow

Me: I will give you the form for the tax, I know where to find it. I have to pay those taxes when I do any business outside of my regular job. Pain in the ass.

Now you'll understand why I had you increase the fund...

4.72% of $15 million is $708,000

That's right, your half of that will be $354,000. And there will be more. I bet you'll sleep well tonight.

Lad: ok so i will ask him for the taxes tomorrow which will cost the total $708,000 right

Me: Yes, but wait to hear from me so that I can get you the form

Lad: ok did the man give you the $4725 for the frist one he suppose to send me email

Me: Not yet, he's doing therapy this morning and I should see him after lunch. Don't worry about it, I'll take care of it

Lad: can give me the form

Me: I don't have time to fuck with that right now, I'll send it tomorrow. You don't need it yet anyway

Lad: Hello

Me: You need to check your geography, you're trying to reach me at 2:00 in the morning. Pretty funny.

Where are you so I can be sure that we're able to converse when we're both awake.

Lad: am in benin repblic

6.51pm

Me: It's currently 8 am here so keep that in mind.

Carling should be on his computer in an hour or so, I've got his account open to keep an eye on things so don't try anything stupid. I'll have the tax form and instructions for you before he is on line.

Lad: Ok

Me: Okay, time to get to work.

Here are the two attachments that you need to send to him, tell him that his compensation is subject to Hawaii General Excise tax and to talk to his attorney to help fill out the forms.

Don't add any more than that, we don't want to confuse him.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CHAPTER TWO: TAX FORMS ABOUND

Lad: i have attach it to him with the instructure you give me

Me: Yes, I saw that. I'll keep you posted as we move forward.

He's not much of a fan of the government, is he?

Lad: hello he reply saying Okay, I'll talk to him about it. What a bunch of crooks. They tax you every time you turn around or talk or fart.

Leeches.

Me: Yeah, I saw that. Remember, I control his email. Funny old bastard.

(From a new Wells Fargo Bank bogus email.)

Lad: am anthony this is 12PM am about to sleep
reply..

Me: What's with the email address? You CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING. If you confuse that stupid old man he could forget the whole fucking thing.

Lad: no am using it only with you not the man
reply..

Me: And get rid of the "reply". It's fucking rude.

Why change?

Lad: textnow.com

Me: Fucking hilarious. You're a comedian criminal.

Me: You keep sending messages in the middle of the night, guess you must be working. How is the scamming business?

I'll get the tax check today, I'll have the next step for you once I do.

Me: You didn't answer...is scamming actually profitable? Do you really make enough money stealing from idiots like Carling to make a living?

Lad: No

Me: So how do you survive then? You're spending all your time on the computer so you must not have a real job.

Of course, once we're done you can retire. You'll be the richest scammer in Africa.

Lad: that is good i want to be rich

Me: As do I. When we're done the first thing I'm doing is getting off this fucking rock. Living on a small island is like being in jail. And there aren't many good looking women. And none of those are single. It sucks.

Me: I'll have the next step for you in an hour or two. I've been talking to Carling about his taxes and now he'll be expecting what's coming.

Do some math: 12% of the fund.

Nice.

Me: I assume you've gone to bed so send these forms as soon as you get them. Carling won't see them until Monday but we can get this moving along.

Tell him that these forms are for Capital Gains, tell him it's the same as making money and the stock market and then selling the shares. Tell him that his attorney will help because this is very complicated.

Me: It's Monday and time for the next step. And no, the is NOT the last. Believe me, there is much more.

The old fool has already forgotten about the tax he sent us and I had to remind him about his money so do this:

1. Send him the excise tax again. His brain is so fucked that he doesn't even know he sent it and will do it again. Yeah, that's some funny shit.

2. Send him the capital gains documents and tell him that he'll need to talk to his attorney about the total percentage he's going to owe.

Don't do anything fancy, just keep it simple and don't confuse the old guy.

Me: Where the fuck are you? We need to get this moving NOW

Lad: helloo
reply..

Me: Where the FUCK are you?

(This email from a phone.)

Lad: anthony
reply..

Me: I did reply, where the fuck did you go? I told you what yo do

DO IT

Me: Dumb fuck, you're going to blow this whole thing. You think I can't find another scanner to help me?

Lad: hello am here i have been in the hospital
reply..

Me: Seriously? I'm supposed to believe that?

It doesn't matter now, you need to follow my instructions TODAY so we don't lose this opportunity. Get to work.

Lad: what will i tell the man
reply..

Me: I told you this before but here it is again

1. Send him the excise tax again. His brain is so fucked that he doesn't even know he sent it and will do it again. Yeah, that's some funny shit.

2. Send him the capital gains documents and tell him that he'll need to talk to his attorney about the total percentage he's going to owe.

Don't do anything fancy, just keep it simple and don't confuse the old guy

Lad: he ask me My attorney said everything is moving along very well and I should hear from you soon about some sort of tax. Is that what happens next?

reply.

Me: Yes, there is a second tax

Lad: i sent it
reply..

Me: You need to send these documents too, tell him they're for capital gains tax and that his attorney can help him fill them out

Lad: i sent it
reply..

Me: I spoke to Carling and everything is working perfectly. I'll be getting another check from him Monday and then we can take the last step and we'll BOTH get paid. I never thought this would be so easy.

You are going to be the richest little scammer in Africa. What are you going to buy first? A car? Women?

I'm going to get my ass off this fucking rock

Lad: the man said this Fucking taxes. The government lives with its hand in my goddamn wallet. Where do you live? Are taxes high there too?

reply..

Me: He's a grumpy old fucker, that's for sure

Lad: can you send me your phone number
reply..

Me: I'm not comfortable with that quite yet, my friend. Having someone's phone number means you know their whole life, thanks to the internet

Email will do for now

Lad: how much did you told him that the total persent is
reply..

Me: 4.72 for excise
14 for capital gains

You do the math

Lad: ok
reply..

(Just a reminder of who’s in control…)

Me: Like I said before, get rid of "reply" in your notes. It pisses me off.

I'll contact you after I see Carling this morning, it's still early here.

Lad: okay i did remove it

Me: Well I FINALLY got that crazy old man straightened out. I swear he couldn't find his own feet if I didn't show him where the fuck they were.

One last tax, this one from the US government. Send the attached forms and show him this:

Section D—Use if your filing status is Head of household. Complete the row below that applies to you. Taxable income. If line 43 is— (a) Enter the amount from line 43 (b) Multiplication amount (c) Multiply (a) by (b) (d) Subtraction amount Tax. Subtract (d) from (c). Enter the result here and on Form 1040, line 44 At least $100,000 but not over $130,150 $ × 25% (0.25) $ $ 5,702.50 $ Over $130,150 but not over $210,800 $ × 28% (0.2Cool $ $ 9,607.00 $ Over $210,800 but not over $413,350 $ × 33% (0.33) $ $ 20,147.00 $ Over $413,350 but not over $441,000 $ × 35% (0.35) $ $ 28,414.00 $ Over $441,000 $ × 39.6% (0.396) $ $ 48,700.00 $

Me: WHAT THE FUCK?

Why didn't you send the message? The old bastard isn't getting any younger.

Lad: can you pls forward me his email i lost the old email pls urgent

Me: How the hell did you do that!

[email protected]

(He sent it without the forms. Duh.)

Me: What the fuck is going on?

Here are the forms AGAIN

Lad: pls help me check if it come in his spam mail so that you can put in box

Me: He got it, finally

Me: I'll get back to you once I work it all out with him and get the money and then we'll make a plan to send you your share after I get off this fucking island.

Lad: the man sent me email saying this: I think that tax is going to be fucking huge. I really hate the government

Me: Hehe, he's right about that!

Me: I should have things all taken care of by Monday and will contact you then.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CHAPTER THREE: GETTING READY TO TRAVEL (AND A DISCUSSION ABOUT GREED)

Me: I will get the last of the money today and will make arrangements to get your share to you. I have a couple of loose ends to tie up here and am getting of this shithole of an island. I'll stay in touch.

I'm amazed this actually worked!

Lad: Await you reply ASAP

Me: As I told you, it will take a couple of days to settle my affairs here and get to a place where we can make arrangements for your share of the money.

Lad: I need $3400 urgent what are you settling

Me: What the fuck I'm settling is getting off this island. Of course you can wait since I have no way to send you anything from here.

$3400? Do you not realize what we stole from that old idiot?

Lad (making shit up): You can send my own share through bank to bank wire transfer, because the old man promised to give you $90,000 after you send me my own share, please get back to me ASAP, so that i will give you my bank account where to transfer my own share,
please stop delaying ok,

Me: Lying to me? Fuck you. He didn't say that.

I've been honest with you so don't start fucking with me or you'll get nothing.

Lad: Make sure you transfer my own share today, or else you explain your plan about the money,
I guess you don't want to give me my own share right ?

Me: I said I would but I need to look into the best way to do it.

Lad: Get back to me ASAP, Please am going to contact the man this afternoon about this issue
Because you don't want to give me my own share

(Followed by a string of “hello” and “get back to me ASAP” emails. He does that a lot.)

Me: You're emailing every few minutes in the middle of the night here. Relax.

And he'll only see messages when I allow it.

Lad: Await you reply so that i will give you my account number where to transfer my own share today3,
because i need money urgent ,

Me: Go ahead and send the account and I'll see what I can do after the bank opens.

Lad: Reply now

Me: You sent this at 2 am Hawaii time, dummy

Lad: ACCOUNT HOLDER.....XXXXXXXXXXX
ACCOUNT NUMBER.....XXXXXXXXXXXX
ADDRESS ........XXXXXXXXX Cotonou NA 2324
CODE IBAN..........XXXXXXXXXXXX 13
CODE SWIFT/BIC.....COBB BJBJ
BANK NAME.......... UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
BANK ADDRESS ...... XXXXXXXXXXXX, Cotonou, Benin

(Oink 1.)

Me: I'll see what can be done with that

Lad: Make sure you must transfer the money this morning once Bank opens .because i need my own share tomorrow afternoon

Me: You'll get it when I send it, this could be complicated

Lad: How much is the total money you are transferring ?

Me: I haven't really decided yet. Regardless, it will be more money than you've ever seen.

Lad: Please i need this done before 3hrs

Me: What's the rush? You'll get it when I send it. This could be complicated, you know how much we stole, right? Didn't you bother to figure that out?

Lad: Ok. but try to transfer my own share today because my car has a little problem as i need to change another car
the below picture is my car

(He actually sent a picture of the inside of his car. Not bad, either, fake wood accents and all.)

Me: That's quite the car for a scammer. Business must be good, I guess there's a lot of fucking idiots in the world.

Lad: Are you insulting me ?

Me: No, I'm insulting all of the people stupid enough to give you enough money to buy a nice car.

Lad: Not someone's money i used to bought the car ...let us complete this transaction this morning ok

Me: Of course it was someone else's money. You still for a living so who else's would it be?

It's still early in the morning here. I'll go to the bank later

Lad: Okay thanks a lot .. Await you update once it complicated

Me: I doubt it'll all get done in one day with that kind of money. We'll see

Lad: Ok thanks

Me: You never answered my question. Since you scam for a living how is it that your car didn't come from someone else's money? That makes no sense.

Lad: My Business is for selling fuel and Gas, i used oil money to bought my car

Me: So why the scamming?

Lad: I don't scam again,

Me: Not after this payday, that's for sure.

But why scam at all if you have a job that pays well enough to buy that car?

Lad: The job is not enough

Me: Ah, so it's all about greed. Makes sense

Lad: Ok, Are you heading to the bank as you said? because banks opened everywhere

Me: Not here, it's only 8:30 in the morning

Lad: I guess banks open at 9:AM , Right ?

Me: Yes

Lad: Pls don't let me down ok

Lad: What is going on ?

Lad: Await you reply (over and over again)

Me: Jesus fucking christ in a hat, 10 emails? You are one jumpy little fuck.

As I suspected, this kind of money is difficult to work with, especially with a bank account in a country other than the US.

I transferred all of our cash to a bank account I created in Cameroon and can do the work from there. Do you have a US bank account for when that's done? It will make things a lot simpler for both of us.

Lad: I have US account .

Me: Okay, that will help. There's a hold on the transfer to Cameroon because it's so large so it will take a few days. Go ahead and send me the account and I'll do it once the funds are released.

Lad: I don't understand you anymore .What funds are you waiting from Cameroon ? please explain

Me: Are you reading my messages? I told you that I transferred the money offshore to Cameroon so that I can make transfers that don't work out of US without the government looking over my shoulder.

Want to see the receipt? The transfer total will make you smile.

Lad: Yes i want to see the receipt

Me: You'll love it.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CHAPTER FOUR: THE BIG RECEIPT AND THE WHINING

Lad: Send me the receipt so that i will smile

Me: I just did

Lad: When will i send the US account to you ?

Me: You can send it now if you want, I'll be traveling soon so then at least I'll have it

Lad: Please wait tomorrow morning

Me: No worries

Did you get the receipt?

Lad: I hope this will get done next week for sure ?

Me: Did you even look at the receipt? I still have to decide what your share is, I certainly can't spend it all before I die, I'm not as old as Lou but I'm still pretty old!

And I bet a few million bucks goes a long way in Africa!

Lad: Can you send it Now ?

Me: Have you not been paying attention? There's no western union or moneygram here and you haven't sent me a US account.

Sometimes I wonder about you, it's like you forget what happened the day before.

Lad: I will send you the US account ASAP . But can you transfer the money by Tuesday next week ?

Me: I think so, will let you know

Lad: Tell me when you will transfer the money next week ? Tuesday or Wednesday?

Me: I don't know yet. Why do I keep having to answer questions that you can see on the receipt? 5-7 days

Lad: Ok ..But i want you to have patient until Monday for the US account .Because my brother lives in Texas never reply me yet .
While the US account belong to him

Me: You have a brother in Texas? A mule, you mean. I know how that works.

Lad: You know how that works as how ?

Me: Money mule

See it all the time

Lad: Okay

Me: I'm in transit, you're in Benin, right?

Me: I'm in the hotel near Honolulu airport and am leaving in the morning for Cotonou. I arrive on Saturday and will try to get a new phone and contact you then so we can meet. Then I can create a cashier's check from you from the Cameroon bank.

I'm planning on giving you $1 million of the total, how does that sound?

Lad: It sounds good, As you said that your arrival will be on Saturday, Then i will wait till Saturday,
But try to get a new phone as you said,

Thanks

Me: Where are you in Benin?

Lad: I live in Cotonou Benin Yaniki

(Well THAT won’t do. Way too short a trip for a safari, guess I’ll have to change my destination.)

Me: Change of plans, I am going to Abidjan instead of Cotonou. We can meet there.

I have an oil hedge investment I'm working on that should triple my money with the next shift in the price per barrel so I'm tripling your share to $3 million. I will be arriving on Monday and will email you then.

Stay tuned for Volume 3!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit, busted. Used my attorney's name un-leeted somewhere and he got me.

Time for Gomez to retire and a new attorney to arise!

Enter Robert0rrLaw, Evil Nurse and fake attorney.

Hey, it's almost hockey season.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

Last edited by loualsindor on Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArmyofGoldens
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry but what do you mean by this:
"Used my attorney's name un-leeted somewhere and he got me. "

Enjoying reading your baits, great work.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I neglected to change "Gomez" to "G0mez" (leeted) and my lad googled it and got me.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But wait...maybe a new direction, at least new to me. I decided to see if I could convince him I was actually a lad just messing with him while I got rich.

(This after he threw part of one of my baits in my face...oops.)

Me: And you are my latest victim, my little criminal.

NNA GI NA ARA MKPURU AMU YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,AMU NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU.

Thanks for the entertainment

(Big mahalo to thedevguy67 for the "insulting mass bait" as a source of inspiration and sending me a nice selection of naughty lad-speak.)

Lad: Onye mgbu

Me: OGA NO DEY HAPPY WIT UR FUCKUP JOBS NA E DO TINK OF MURD. ASK UR ASHAWO EWU MOMMA FO DI PORTION OF ER ASHAWO MONEY NA UNA GET EWAS NA BREAD FO DI DAY.

Lad: Who is Oga ?

Lad: Await you

Me: What's it to you? Don't you have your own gang for this shit?

By the way, I did get all that money. Too bad for you.

Lad: Why can't you be honesty with me ? Tell the truth

Me: The truth is that I've enjoyed fucking with several small time little bois like you and chopping a dollah or two but YOU helped me steal millions. You saw the bank receipt, you know that truth.

Poor little scammer, you worked so hard and got nothing.

Maybe since I'm "in Abidjan" he might travel down from Benin to join my merry band and pick up some of his cash.

Hmmm

Wink

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And away we go, maybe there IS a volume 3 for this lad.

LAd: After chopping a dollar what next ? you will see what will happen to you as an Accident,
You can enjoy for now, Before next 103 days you will enjoy Sick til the date of your death,

From enjoy to Sick......19 years sickness is your portion In Jesus Name...Amen

Unless you bring my own-share as you promised because you wasted my fucking time

Me: Very funny, little boi.

You want some of the money? Come and get it. I'm in Abidjan setting up business. Come here and get paid or go fuck yourself.

Lad: 103 only

Me: Fucking hysterical. You're going to have Jesus kill me? What are you, the pope?

Your money is with me, come and get it.

Maybe he's just mad enough and greedy enough. I'll start cozying up to my "partner"next and plan a meet.

Laughing

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more tweak to see if I can get him back.

You're running out of time, I won't be here forever.

And of course, according to you, I'm nearer to Jesus killing me as each day passes. Hahahaha

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic