SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Victor Dillon' meets 'Puki Makkau'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys I have come across the most gullible lad in my few monts of baiting. Using my two accounts I have been completely messing about with him. He lasted for a couple of weeks and finally he got wise to it. My emails are in bold and his are not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Attn:Beneficiary.

This is to inform you that the UNITED NATION (UN) /AFRICAN UNION (AU) and Bank For International Settlement ( BIS) Empowered by BANK OF AFRICA (BOA), has mandated us to contact all the beneficiaries who has in one way or the order fail by paying some huge sum of money from Ecowas Contract Authority / Inheritance , in other to get their Inheritance or Contract money/fund to know avail.

This payment shall be paid from Africa, America , Europe or Asia depending on beneficiary's geographical location.

Now I want to inform you that your name has been written out for payment release Of $1 .5Million Us dollars through MASTER ATM CARD or By Emissary's Courier , some people has come forth to lay claim on your behalf stating that you are late(Dead) and that they are the beneficiary or next of kins whom your payment should be made to,

We want to know if this information is true before we proceed to pay them and this will be done as soon as we do not hear from you that's means we will assume that truly you are Dead.

But if it happened we did not hear from you after three days, then we say: MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE" YOU’RE JOY AND SUCCESS REMAINS OUR GOAL. May the peace of the Lord be with you wherever you may be now?

If you are Alive do confirm the following information to us :

1) FULL NAME:............................................................................
2) YOUR HOME ADDRESS:....................................................
3.YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE:........FAX NUMBER:..............
4) YOUR AGE:...........SEX:..........MARITAL STATUSES:............
5) OCCUPATION:.............RELIGION:........................................
7)COUNTRY:...............................CITY........................................

We look forward to your response .

Mr.Victor M. Dillon
Tel; +229 972 39 038

Quote:
Dear Mr Dillon,

I am alive and well. Please send me details as to how to get the money that belongs to me.

Puki Makkau anak Lucibai Pompuan

Malay to English translation:
Puki Makkau - your mum's c***
anak - child (of)
Lucibai Pompuan - You c*** woman

Quote:

Attn:Beneficiary Puki Makkau

We are in receipt of your mail and also we are glad to hear that you are alive in the land of the living, from your duly confirmation.

Based on the instruction and the power bestow on us by UNITED NATION (UN) /AFRICAN UNION (AU) and Bank For International Settlement ( BIS) Empowered our BANK OF AFRICA (BOA), has mandated us to contact all the beneficiaries who has in one way or the order fail by paying some huge sum of money from Ecowas Contract Authority / Inheritance , in other to get their Inheritance or Contract money/fund to no avail.

So for that reason we don’t want to make any mistake on payment on those their name appear in our data for payment release Of $1 .5Million Us dollars through MASTER ATM CARD or By Emissary's Courier.

Someone came fly –down to our office stated that your claim should be made on his behalf, that you are late (Dead) and he is real bonfide beneficiary / next of kins whom your payment should be made to,

He went ahead stated that he will do all the necessary Formality and finalized and paid any amount that will occur, as regards to the releasing payment to him.

Therefore you are advice to choose options are follows in which you will receive your payment Of $1 .5Million Us dollars.

1 ) Your to fly –down to our office.
2) Receiving by MASTER ATM CARD
3) By Emissary's Courier.

Kindly confirm the one you choose to enable us proceed to immediate processing of your payment procedure without any delay.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Mr. Victor M. Dillon
Officer Incharge.
Tel; +229 972 39 038

N/B : Once again you are advice to confirm the following below:

1) FULL NAME:............................................................................
2) YOUR HOME ADDRESS:....................................................
3.YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE:........FAX NUMBER:..............
4) YOUR AGE:...........SEX:..........MARITAL STATUSES:............
5) OCCUPATION:.............RELIGION:........................................
7)COUNTRY:...............................CITY........................................

Quote:
Dear Mr Dillon,

That man is a FAKE! Next time tell him he is a very evil and WICKED man and you should hit him over the head.

I want to receive my Master ATM card to process the money.

My details are:

Name: Puki Makkau anak Lucibai Pompuan
Address: 1337, Jalan Buangmasa, Bandar Tahi Busuk, Negeri Sedihsangat, Malaysia
Current cell phone: Samsung Galaxy A7
Fax Number: No fax
Sex: Twice a week
Marital status: Single
Religion: The Church of the Holy Satay
City: Bandar Tahi Busuk

I will be busy on a business trip so I will only reply late. Please be patient.

I was actually on holiday in Hong Kong. Nice city. Really expensive though.

Malay to English translation:
Jalan - Street
Buangmasa - Waste time
Bandar - City
Tahi Busuk - Smelly s***
Negeri - State
Sedihsangat - So sad
Satay - Malay meat skewers like sheesh kebab

Quote:
ATTN: BENEFICIARY PUKI MAKKAU

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND ACCORDING TO YOUR MAIL RESPONSE I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT THE PROGRAMMING OF YOUR ATM MASTER CARD WILL BE COMPLETED ON,5TH SEPT,2017 AND DISPATCH HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR WITHIN 48 HOURS UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE BELOW PAYMENT.

WE ARE IN REQUEST OF THE SCAN COPY YOUR INTERNATION PASSPORT OR NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD FOR OFFICIAL RECORD PURPOSE , YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS AND THE 24 HOURS CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER WE SHALL REQUEST YOUR MUTUAL CO-OPERATION IN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND TIMELY ADHERENCE TO OUR OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.

HENCEFORTH, YOU ARE ADVISED TO COMMUNICATE WITH ONLY THIS OFFICE WHILE YOUR ATM MASTER CARD IS BEING PROCESSED TO ENSURE THAT THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF THE ATM CARD WHICH IS YOUR SIGNATURE FOR ACCESS TO YOUR FUNDS IS PROPERLY MAINTAINED FOR EXPEDITIOUS SERVICE DELIVERY.

THE SUM OF US$150 USD ONLY BEING THE COST OF DISPATCH FEE OF YOUR ATM MASTER CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS FOR THE IMMEDIATE PICK UP AND DISPATCH OF YOUR CARD HAS BEEN SCHEDULED WITHIN 48 HOURS UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE ABOVE FEE:

AS SOON AS THE ABOVE REQUESTED PAYMENT IS RECEIVED, WE ASSURE YOU OF THE IMMEDIATE PROCESSING AND DISPATCH OF YOUR PROGRAMMED CARD WITH THE MAXIMUM VALUE TO YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR DESIGNATED DELIVERY ADDRESS WITHOUT ANY DELAY

RECEIVERS NAME: BRUNO DURU
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT: US$150 USD
QUESTION: WHO IS GREAT?
ANSWER: JESUS CHRIST.
SENDERS NAME: ..........
MTCN: ..................

AS SOON AS THE ABOVE REQUESTED PAYMENT IS RECEIVED, WE ASSURE YOU OF THE IMMEDIATE PROCESSING AND DISPATCH OF YOUR PROGRAMMED CARD WITH THE MAXIMUM VALUE TO YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR DESIGNATED DELIVERY ADDRESS

LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FEES.

MR VICTOR DILLON
OFFICER IN CHARGE.
Tel; +229 972 39 038

Quote:
Dear Mr Dillon,

I am sorry to say that I do not have a passport, as I have not had the need to leave the country before. But if you wish I can show you my military ID as I am a serving member of the Malaysian Army.

For payment, unfortunately as I am on placement far in the interior of the country I have no access to a Western Union outlet. It would be much easier for me if I can pay you by bank transfer.

Please reply soonest.

2nd Lt. Puki Makkau

Now in real life I'm not a soldier. I'm interested in the military though. Hope he fell for the line.

Quote:
ATTN: BENEFICIARY

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL.DATED 4 AUG 2017 .

AS MATTER OF FACT AND URGENCY , WE REQUEST YOU TO SEND TO US A DATA PAGE SCAN COPYOF MILITARY ID ,IS ALSO GOOD . AND YOUR CURRENT TELEPHONE NUMBER,AND FOR MUTUAL CO-OPERATION IN EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION AND TIMELY ADHERENCE TO OUR OPERATING AND IT IS FOR NORMAL OFFICIAL PROCEDURE AND FOR RECORD KEEPING PURPOSES.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS TO PAY IS INTO ACCOUNT AS YOU SAID
BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER INFO

*Account details snipped*

AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT DO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP. WE ASSURE YOU OF THE IMMEDIATE PROCESSING AND DISPATCH OF YOUR PROGRAMMED CARD WITH THE MAXIMUM VALUE TO YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR DESIGNATED DELIVERY ADDRESS WITHOUT ANY DELAY

WE WILL BE MUCH GREATEFUL TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.

MR VICTOR DILLON
OFFICER INCHARGE.
Tel; +229 972 39 038

HE FELL FOR IT!

Quote:
Dear Mr Dillon,

I am now busy with important security work so I will be paying in on the 7th of September.

Regards

2nd Lt. Puki Makkau

I was too busy travelling to reply.

Quote:
OK, ACT FAST TO EANBLE US DISPATCH OF YOUR PROGRAMMED ATM CARD TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS IN YOUR HOME.

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER INFO

*Account 1 information snipped*

N/B: AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT DO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP. WE ASSURE YOU OF THE IMMEDIATE PROCESSING AND DISPATCH OF YOUR PROGRAMMED CARD WITH THE MAXIMUM VALUE TO YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR DESIGNATED DELIVERY ADDRESS WITHOUT ANY DELAY

WE WILL BE MUCH GREATEFUL TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT.

MR VICTOR DILLON
OFFICER INCHARGE.
Tel; +229 972 39 038

Quote:
Dear Victor,

I wanted to make payment today but I saw the three fees charged for making a transfer from Malaysia to Benin is very very expensive! Do you have an Asian or European account I can transfer to? It will be much cheaper.

2nd Lt Puki Makkau

I wanted to push my luck and get another account.

Quote:
ATTN: BENEFICIARY PUKI MAKKAU

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL AND ACCORDING TO YOUR MAIL RESPONSE ALL THE CONTENTS ARE WELL UNDERSTOOD.
AS MATTER OF URGENCE NEEDED FOR YOUR CARD DELIVERY FEES, TO YOUR DESIGNATED DELIVERY ADDRESS WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

AMOUNT TO PAY IS : US$150 USD

BELOW IS THE ACCOUNT INFOMATION.

*Account 2 information snipped*
Bank:.......Maybank

AS SOON AS YOU MADE THE PAYMENT, SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY BY ATTACHMENT.

LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FEES.

MR VICTOR DILLON
OFFICER INCHARG.
Tel; +229 972 39 038

N/B: please this my new email address , always geting back through this email for the AOL has a problem since two days , i have been try to reach you through it but is not been going .

HEY HE FELL FOR IT AGAIN! And this bank is coincidentally my own bank.

Quote:
Dear Mr Dillon,

What is the Malaysian Ringgit to US Dollar exchange rate you want me to use?

2nd Lt Puki Makkau
--
Sent from a top secret military base.

Now stalling for time.

Quote:
NOW IT SHOULD BE 9085 or 1,048.31 , IN Malaysian Ringgit.

What a ripoff! And also, which one is it?
Quote:

Why is your exchange rate so bad? I thought it was MYR4.19 per US Dollar?

Puki
--
Sent from my nuclear bunker.

Quote:

PLEASE WE ARE SO SORRY THE MISTAKE OF YERSTERDAY.

NOW BELOW IS CORRECT CURRENCY CONVERTER.

XE Currency Converter: USD to MYR
150 USD =629.497MYR
US Dollar
1 USD = 4.19665 MYR
↔Malaysian Ringgit
1 MYR = 0.238285 USD

SO GO AHEAD AND MADE THE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY
AND SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP

Quote:
I would like to negotiate on the exchange rate. I offer MYR4.10 per US Dollar.

2nd Lt Puki Makkau
--
Sent from my rifle range.

Keep stalling for time.

Quote:
WHEN ARE YOU CHECKING THE EXCHANGE RATE
PLEASE TRY TO CHECK IT TODAY AND MADE THE PAYMENT.
SO THAT WE CAN RECEIVE THE PAYMENT TODAY.
TO ENABLE US MOVE AHEAD ON DISPATCH OF YOUR ATM CARD.

He's getting angry now.
Quote:

Dear Mr Dillon,

Do you need me to send you my Military ID first? I am now able to do so. I will send the ID then send you the payment.

2nd Lt. Puki Makkau

Stalling so much, my engine died.

Quote:
Attn. 2nd Lt. Puki Makkau

We get your mail and gone through it all the contents are well noted.

You go ahead and send that your Military ID and Made the payment today immediately.

and failure to do so your ATM MASTER CARD will be concealed, so we hereby to inform you that this is not a joking matter , and what we find out from you is that you are taking this as joker.

we are not joking and this will be our last mail to you , if you did not made the payment as you said , consider your Atm Master Card been concealed.

Once again we re-confirmed the Bank account bellow:

*Account 3 information snipped*
Bank.......Maybank
Country....Malaysia

We look forward to receive your payment slip and your Military ID as you said.
Which will enable currier delivery charges on your Master Atm Card take place / moved to your Designated home address without any delay.

Thanks
MR VICTOR DILLON
OFFICER INCHARG.
Tel; +229 972 39 038

He caught on late enough! And he gave me a brand new account as well!

Quote:
Dear Mr Dillon,

Do not ever call me a joker again! I am very very serious in ALL my dealings!

I have attached my Military ID but I have been ordered to keep it confidential.

Which account do I pay into? To *account 2* or to *account 3*?

2nd Lt. Puki Makkau

Now isn't it convenient that it is confidential? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Quote:

we are on recipts of your mail.
what you have to do now is to go ahead and made the payment on the below information.

*Account 3 information snipped*
Bank.......Maybank
Country....Malaysia

We look forward to receive your payment slip
Which will enable currier delivery charges on your Master Atm Card take place / moved to your Designated home address without any delay.

Thanks
MR VICTOR DILLON
OFFICER INCHARG.
Tel; +229 972 39 038

Quote:
Dear Mr Dillon,

I have just learnt of a brand new method of payment. I have made the payment by online direct email transfer. My friend assured me that it is free of charge and instantaneous.

I have sent you the front and back of a US 50 dollar bill. Please print on high quality paper using a colour printer. Be advised that the dimensions of the 50 dollar bill is 155.956mm x 66.294mm.

Please let me know when my ATM card will be received.

2nd Lt Puki Makkau

NO REPLY

In the meantime I had called and emailed Maybank to report the two scammer accounts linked to them. I have been made aware by the users who replied that I should not have done so, so I have retracted the email I sent to the bank and their reply. They had told me to go to the police with the information.

Now I didn't want to get involved with the police as it would have been very inconvenient and may have interfered with me going back to the UK for university at the end of September. I guess it ends here. I have reported the three accounts to the admin on the forum but I doubt that the Malaysian accounts will be frozen anytime soon.

I had sent the three bank accounts to a moderator to report them.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it!

Last edited by puki.makkau on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to read the forum rules before you start any more baits. We do not send ID to scammers under any circumstances.

Also, pass any bank details to the Moderators rather than trying to be clever and reporting them yourself. Eater had contacts at most major banks that will be much more effective than your random emails.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think that bank, or that customer service agent (whose name you don't appear to have changed) would appreciate their correspondence being posted publicly.

Everything about your bait says that you haven't read any of the rules or guidelines here...

Now that bank will be under the impression that they were contacted by an actual representative of Eater, and will have entirely the wrong idea of how baiters from here actually operate.

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic