SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"The World Is A Rotten Egg"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scampi72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got an email from a 'delightful' young woman who we will call Sandy for the time being. Of course, my soppy, love sick alias is always up for romance. Let's call him Ian. This is a tale of inspirational quotes, seduction and the illuminati.

(Lots of this will be abbreviated as Sandy does tend to waffle on)

[b] Sandy blabbers on about how her fiancé slept with someone else and how he ran off with her dad's money and about how her dad is abusive. Blah blah Sob story[/b]

Ian has a sob story of his own...

[i] Dear Sandy

My name is Ian and I live with my sister, Jane, in Utah. I am 40 years old. I work as a nurse.

My ideal partner would be someone who is sincere and genuine and not afraid to tell me their secrets and open up their heart to me like you have.

I also have had a bad experience with a previous girlfriend. When I was 36, I dated a woman called Isla for 5 years. I had dated on and off before but never found the right woman. I thought Isla was the one for me and I had planned to propose to her. On the day I wanted to do it, I decided to go around as a surprise. I knocked on the door but no one answered. Because she had given me the key to her house, I went in quietly, hoping to jump out and say "Surprise!" I went up the stairs because I could hear noises coming from her room. I opened the door and was about to shout "Surprise!" when I saw her in bed with another man. It was heart breaking. She called me later and tried to get us back together but I refused. I was so upset because she had betrayed me.

I would also love to meet the woman of my dreams. Someone who will not do to me what Isla did.

I hope you have a great week Sandy and I look forwards to hearing from you.

All the best,
Ian[/i]

[b] Its my very good pleasure to read from you and also know much about you and i am very happy you are the first member that talk to me on this site and i will like you to delete your profile there since we are now find eachother... How was your Earth right now? No matter where this conversation goes neither of us will ever ask for dirty pictures or talk dirty or ask... What is your real name and where do you live now??You didn't tell me in your message[/b]

Oh, ok. Now she's blind! And I own the earth! Wow... Remember that thing about dirty talk. It's important later.

[i] I repeat what I said in the previous message and send a picture of a little known Harry Potter actor[/i]

[b] She tells me what she wants in a relationship which just so happens to be lots of gifts! And that I should be submissive....[/b]

Ian wants more sympathy and comes out with another sob story

[i] Work is ok. I am very tired and I can't wait to go on holiday in August!

I really agree with you. We have a bond and I hope we will become good friends, maybe something more. I promise I will not take advantage of you. I know what it feels like.

I am very open-minded. I change my mind a lot, if someone's point of view is good.

My old boss at the hospital I work at really hated me because his wife liked me, though I didn't like her back. Once, he told his boss that I was stealing drugs from the hospital. No one stood up for me, not even people who I thought were my friends. The head boss didn't believe him because there was no evidence and had him fired in the end for bearing false witness against me but I was still upset about it.[/i]

Sandy doesn't want to be out done in the sob story competition and tells her own

[b] my father use to be a very caring and loving man, and he hate been cheating there was a time ..back in the days an armed rubbers came to our house and my father was trying to run for survive but unfortunately my mom was still in the room ..and i and my brother were not at home ...we went for summer holiday ...but to cut the long story short my pups got shot by hand, because of my mother ....and my mother die as a result of thinking so much about my dad hand...she had a stroke and after 4 years she give up to be a ghost and that was 2010..But my brother was a kind of heart that love travelling allot he do travel to Jamaica and Miami but, i don't know that he has addict him self with those gang stars in Jamaica ...and he was killed there ...and that was why i ain't go to any family again in Miami because they were the one that turn him to be that act ...that was why i'm the only one living alone in Michigan ......so that is what wanna make me relocate to someone that will take care of me and But presently i have something secret, that i was hiding in me which am going to open up for the right man of my life and this can make us happy till the end of our life but presently am afraid of man because i was cheated by man before,i will like to know little about you first.
love to read from you soonest.
Bye [/b]

Wow! Condoms with guns killed her puppies! Impressive!
Ian one ups her again on the sob story front.

[i] I am so sorry about what happened to your family. All of them have died! I am sorry for your loss.

I would love for this to be a relationship. I feel so close to you, like I know you already. I feel like we can really relate because we were both cheated on by our partners.

I have an older half-sister who is very controlling. She does not like me because I was the youngest child and she thinks I was my parents favourite.

My parents are dead. My mum died of cancer. My dad died in a car crash 2 years before. My sister is very controlling and obsessive. Everything must be just right for her and everything must go her way. She has a very good job as a lawyer. My best friend is Reg. We met at college and have been friends ever since. He is a professional photographer and he is very crazy!

My mum was married to another man before my Dad. That was how she had Jane who is my half-sister. They divorced and I don't know who he is, where he lives and neither does Jane. It is very hard for her not knowing her father.

I hope you are well. Please tell me your likes and dislikes. [/i]

Part 2 coming soon!
Scampi72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2!

Anything in brackets is my own thoughts.

Sandy gives me a bunch of "inspirational dating quotes" and asks if we could be in a relationship.

Ian obviously says yes as he is a soppy, easily persuaded idiot that's a gold mine for scammers. Except there's one problem which will arise later on.

Sandy tells me her big secret! (Yay....) She has two million dollars in boxes that need to be shipped. And I just have to pay the shipping fees of three thousand dollars! She also says she wants to come live with me (!!!) because she's running away from her once caring but now abusive father!

Ian: I live in the US and if you want to be safe from your Dad, you don't want to come back. I can keep the boxes safe for you if you want but I live with my sister and there would be nowhere for you to stay. I am not sure how I can help you but let me know how I can.

Ian gets contacted by a mysterious shipping company. He tells them he doesn't give money by Western Union over and over again.

Ian to Sandy: How big are the boxes? I think Jane would be suspicious if a ton of massive boxes appeared on our doorstep. (Just a tad)

Sandy sends me some lovely pictures of the boxes.

Ian to Sandy: got the pictures and the boxes are way to big to be hidden by Jane. Plus, I only have a small room. Where am I supposed to keep them?

Sandy: once you receive the boxes at your door step i can also tell you the password to the box before my arrive so you can take some money out it to get a better place for us to live before my arrive

Ian: Okay. How much money is in there? Houses around here are quite expensive. And we need to plan the wedding! We have to get married as soon as you arrive. We can pay for the wedding with the money you sent!

Sandy: that will be my happiness
have you mail the security company for the shipment of the boxes
i can not just wait to be home with you

Ian: I have emailed the company. Do I need to send the details? What kind of wedding do you want? A church wedding? What theme would you like? What kind of dress do you want? How many bedrooms do you want in our new house?

Sandy: Well am happy to hear from you that you can help me out, and I'm using this time to promise you that if you can render the help as you said,after the 20% i promise you, i will surprise you in a way you don't expect,am really so happy,because i can not just wait for us to be together to live as couple and make a better home my love
i will prefer church wedding and i will love you to buy a good house before my arrive with the money...once you got a reply from the security company kindly get back to me..
Scampi72
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2!

Anything in brackets is my own thoughts.

Sandy gives me a bunch of "inspirational dating quotes" and asks if we could be in a relationship.

Ian obviously says yes as he is a soppy, easily persuaded idiot that's a gold mine for scammers. Except there's one problem which will arise later on.

Sandy tells me her big secret! (Yay....) She has two million dollars in boxes that need to be shipped. And I just have to pay the shipping fees of three thousand dollars! She also says she wants to come live with me (!!!) because she's running away from her once caring but now abusive father!

Ian: I live in the US and if you want to be safe from your Dad, you don't want to come back. I can keep the boxes safe for you if you want but I live with my sister and there would be nowhere for you to stay. I am not sure how I can help you but let me know how I can.

Ian gets contacted by a mysterious shipping company. He ignores them.

Ian to Sandy: How big are the boxes? I think Jane would be suspicious if a ton of massive boxes appeared on our doorstep. (Just a tad)

Sandy sends me some lovely pictures of the boxes.

Ian to Sandy: got the pictures and the boxes are way to big to be hidden by Jane. Plus, I only have a small room. Where am I supposed to keep them?

Sandy: once you receive the boxes at your door step i can also tell you the password to the box before my arrive so you can take some money out it to get a better place for us to live before my arrive

Ian: Okay. How much money is in there? Houses around here are quite expensive. And we need to plan the wedding! We have to get married as soon as you arrive. We can pay for the wedding with the money you sent!

Sandy: that will be my happiness
have you mail the security company for the shipment of the boxes
i can not just wait to be home with you

Ian: I have emailed the company. Do I need to send the details? What kind of wedding do you want? A church wedding? What theme would you like? What kind of dress do you want? How many bedrooms do you want in our new house?

Sandy: Well am happy to hear from you that you can help me out, and I'm using this time to promise you that if you can render the help as you said,after the 20% i promise you, i will surprise you in a way you don't expect,am really so happy,because i can not just wait for us to be together to live as couple and make a better home my love
i will prefer church wedding and i will love you to buy a good house before my arrive with the money...once you got a reply from the security company kindly get back to me..

Ian: got a message from the shipping company and they want me to pay for shipping. I am afraid I cannot do that because Jane manages my account and she would see and know. Here's a link for a dress. Do you like it? https://www.google.co.uk/aclk?sa=l&ai=DChcSEwivvKbAn8_UAhXote0KHSFOAgUYABAOGgJkZw&sig=AOD64_2gDD8A7wP0SAA67TQLX9MBfzLzdw&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwjl2aPAn8_UAhUsB8AKHRAuBicQwg8IJA&adurl=

Well, here's the problem... Jane, the controlling sister who just so happens to manage my account!

Sandy: my love you do not have to be afraid my love

Ian: I'm not afraid. Just Jane will know if I pay for the boxes out of my account and she will ask me why I have taken so much money out. I will have to tell her if we can get the boxes shipped or you must pay for the shipping. I'm sorry love but Jane is very clever and there's no hiding anything from her.
Do you like the dress? I've already booked the church and a nearby hall for the wedding. What theme do you want?

Sandy: i can understand you but you just have to do that without letting her know,because it will be like a surprise to her also okay
and once you got the boxes delivery to you you can refund it it back from it my love
you just have to understand me my love the boxes is my life and i can not afford to loose it
just try your possible best my love

Ian: don't think you understand. Jane will see that I have taken money out of my account and will wonder why. She will ask me, "Why are you taking out $3,341?" Then what will I tell her? Besides, I only earn $2,300 a month so I don't have anywhere near that amount in my bank account anyway. I'm really sorry my love. I will make it up to you with our wedding.

Sandy: how much can you afford to send then i will also try here to get the remaining my love
the boxes are my life

Ian: Sorry my love. Jane will ask me what I spent even $100 on. She's very money conscious. What wedding theme do you want?

Sandy: my love am not asking you for the money or begging for money, the money that am asking you is for our own benefit so that i will be able to be there before the next month for better arrangement for our wedding my love... Its not until you have a lot of money just have enough for your self and too help your family,wife, or wife too be, girlfriend, friends, and more.If you have all this in you finally you will meet the one that you and her will spend the rest of your life together. So you have to be willing to try always.

She sends me a picture of her on a green screen

Ian: Do you think I should try and take the money out of my account? But Jane will know. The only way for me to send you money is to let Jane know about it babe. I want to try, I really do. But it depends what you want more. Either Jane knows and you can send the money or you can't send the money because Jane doesn't know. Please make your choice my love. P.S You haven't told me what wedding theme you want!

Sandy: (after saying that she's tired of trying to get through to me) swear on my parents grave and i swear to you if i Sandy hurt you or just get your money and never come to you i should die mysteriously,and i promise not to let you down in anyway and i promise i will pay u back my dear as soon as my goods get to client for resale,I am just ashamed and i can tell you, this is the bad day i never i had in my life.

Ian: I took the money out of my account but Jane asked me why. I told her that I needed to go and get something quickly and I'm now hiding. What should I tell her?

Sandy: tell her you are getting something to make a surprise to her my love that once you are done with it you will let her know
i think that will be better my love. Everyone will not get everything, This is the RULE of LIFE, Don't try to get which is not yours. (LEARN FROM YOUR OWN WEIRD PROVERBS, SCAMMER!)

Ian: (It's time for the ultimatum)
She doesn't believe me. She says I have been spending far too much time on the computer and she said that she knows I'm internet dating and if I don't tell her what's going on, she will kick me out of her house. I ran off to my friends house. What should I do? I have to tell her the truth or I will be homeless but I want to ask you before I do it.

Sandy: don't need to know everything you have been or everything you might become. (SAVAGE!)

Ian: What? So you don't care about what I do! I thought you loved me!

If I don't tell Jane the truth, I will be HOMELESS! Don't you see? You have already caused me enough problems.

If you want your boxes, I must tell Jane.

Sandy: Am so sorry and don't be annoyed with me... i know everything you are past through over there and all challenges my love, But i want to you let you that challenges will comes and and surely lived you alone...Am care about you and what you do because of me and you will not be HOMELESS!

Ian: I am going to tell Jane.

Ian: I've told Jane and she would like to speak with you. Is that ok?

Part 3 coming soon!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic