SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

'Michael Toure' falls for a binary bit scambait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya guys, this is my personal favourite so far. Dear Mr Toure fell for my binary bit scambait, which i had failed to do on others. The results are hilarious.

The email was long and boring, but the jist of it is that he asked for an initial payment of US$57.00 to send me $2.5 million in tranches of $7,500 per day.

Quote:
Dear Mr Toure,

Before I send the money I am very worried about hackers. I heard that hackers can steal information from emails and thus interfere with your ability to withdraw the money. With your permission can I encrypt the MTCN with a code in order to prevent this?

I cannot proceed unless you agree.

Dank.

See me Lanjiao (just call me Lanjiao)

Lanjiao means penis/dong/schlong/dick.

Quote:
Attention: See me Lanjiao

I am sure there is no body you gave your mail box password? if you gave any body your mail box pass then send the money and give MTCN by phone call, but if you are really sure you gave it to no body then send the MTCN by email message, no body can hark your mail any thing in your mail box with out your password,

Therefore you can check it urgent let me know if your mail box is squired before we can proceed, if your mail box is personal use the you can send every thing to me through there okay,

Waiting to hear from you once you received my message,

Thanks.
Mr. Michael Toure

Quote:
I have not given anyone my mail box password but on the internet, you can never be too sure. I fear that midway between sending and receiving, someone can decrypt my email and steal the MTCN. With your approval, I will encrypt the MTCN with binary code, send it to you slowly, and after completely finishing the sending, will send you a secure email with the encryption key.

Please reply soon.

Lanjiao

Quote:

You will send it through money gram as I told you and once you have sent it then call me on my phone for MTCN, or you can now drop your telephone for me to call you to have the MTCN, but as far you are sure your password secured you can even send it through email message, I am sure nothing will happen to it,

Because I don’t want any thing confusion in this transaction, through that Encryption I think it will bear confusion because I did not use it before, so I will want you to do as told you now okay,

Thanks.
Mr. Michael Toure.

Quote:
Dear Mr Toure,

My phone cannot call overseas numbers and I don't want to incur roaming charges by you calling me.

I am a computer programmer so I know what I am talking about when I say that the internet is not safe. I shall stick with the encryption method and if you don't agree, the deal is OFF! There will be no confusion on your behalf because I will guide you through the process step by step.

As this is my money that we are dealing with I am the one who will call the shots. You will do as I tell you. Please reply with your approval for the process to start.

Lanjiao

Quote:

I will be paying in the money today and notify you tomorrow.

Lanjiao
--
Sent from my Nokia 3310.

Quote:

Alright,

Quote:
I have sent the money but I think that to further ensure security, I need to send the MTCN in bits, one by one. Please state your approval for me to be able to send you the bits.

Lanjiau

I was delaying as much as possible.

Quote:

Yes, I am ready now in my office, can I start receiving the number? Waiting to hear from you,

Thanks.
Mr. Michael Toure.

Quote:

Dear Mr Toure,

The first bit in the series is 1. Please reply for the next bit.

Lanjiao
--
Sent from my pencil.

Quote:
yes i receive it

Quote:
The next bit in the series is 0. Please reply for the next bit.

Lanjiao

Quote:
received

Quote:
To ensure further security, I need to ensure you are not a bot. Thus you have to answer a question everytime before I can send you the number. This may be inconvenient but trust me, you will appreciate it.

What is the airspeed velocity of a European swallow?

Lanjiao

Quote:
airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is roughly 11 meters per second, or 24 miles an hour.

HE REPLIED! HE FELL FOR IT!

Quote:
The next bit in the sequence is 1.

What is the name of the Jewish founding father of the Confederate States of America?

Quote:
Judah P. Benjamin

Quote:
The next bit is 1.

What is the name of the novel Brian Griffin writes in the TV show Family Guy?

Quote:
the name of founder is MacFarlane

All those precious minutes, wasted on Google.

Quote:
That is not the question. What is the name of the first novel written by Brian Griffin?
--
Sent from my Rolls Royce.

Quote:

I don’t recognize, but I think it is Family Guy

Quote:
Yes it is family guy. In the show the is a novel written by Brian Griffin. What is it called?

Quote:

This long process is distracting my attention here I am very busy in other thing in doing so I don’t want much delay, so the best easier way now is to send the info once and delete it in your sent message,

Thanks.
Mr. Michael Toure.

Quote:
I will not budge. If you don't want my money I will cancel the money transfer.

However as a sign of goodwill I will send 8 more bits: 10011010.

Please repeat back to me all the bits I have sent you so far.

Lanjiao

Quote:
this is only number i received from you 1011

The next day,

Quote:
Good morning Michael are you ready to receive the next few bits today? I sent you 11 yesterday and i can send 12 more today.

Lanjiao

Quote:
Stop joking with me! I am here not for joke okay, so if you are a joker better you stop emailing me,

He wisened up quickly enough!
MyEvilTwin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a hilarious bait. I had to laugh out loud at the unladen swallow...

"All you have to do is follow my directives."
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I liked "Sent from my Rolls Royce". Laughing

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like "sent from my pencil" . Lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic