SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sent Money

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivan502
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So it's taken me awhile and I must admit the reason why is because why this was all being investigated I was honestly embarrassed to tell my story. But, I think it's only right to tell people what happened.

I had responded to an ad on craigslist personals that was posted by a sweet girl who was stuck in Iowa and needing help getting to Louisville, KY and a place to stay where. We talked for quite some time and even though she had a car she was stranded and needed help with fuel getting here. We talked via text for quite some time, a few days, and she convinced me to send her money to come out and stay with me.

After I sent the money, she gave me many excuses why she wasn't coming. I will admit I was becoming very attached to her and wanted her to come, Over the course of the next month I ended up sending her money multiple times but each time was always lies or excuses and finally I said she could come but I wasn't sending any more money and she just quit talking to me.

I ended up calling police and since some of the money was sent Western Union we were able to find out that it wasn't a girl at all picking it up, but a man named <Snipped - bware419ers>. He can even be seen in the store texting me as he picks up the money.

The local police in Ottumwa Iowa said that this does not suprise them, theyve heard it with him before, and he is a well known con artist in the area and actually currently wanted there by the law for other reasons.

Like I said at first I was really embarrassed to have been talking to a man, but I feel like this lowlife really deserves what's coming to him, and he is currently being investigated for wire fraud here in Kentucky and Iowa.

He did eventually use my money to come to Kentucky, because it shows he was arrested here recently for theft, stolen property, bad checks and possession of synthetic drugs, heroin and methamphetamine.
adinda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't feel bad, sometimes you make mistakes.
Sure hope he gets what he deserves.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I'm sorry to hear you have lost money. Unfortunately, without proof of the scam, I've had to remove the name from above, per our guidelines. In the past, we've had those seeking revenge against exes, bosses, etc. come here and post. I'm not saying you have done this, just that we need evidence before you can put a name out there.
From our Guidelines:

Quote:
Do not post email addresses, profile links, or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail, fake site, or other verifiable evidence of scamming. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers, links, or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights)

ETA: I would direct you to this Sticky: ***Victims of Scams***

Eater is aimed at "baiting" scammers. Our sister site would be more appropriate if you can provide evidence of the scam.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
LadWarrior
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ This guy has a miserable life: does drugs -> has to steal/con to keep doing his drugs -> goes to jail -> does drugs... And the cycle repeats ad nauseum. It is sad and pathetic really. Hopefully, one day, he'll realize that crime does not pay, and he'll break the vicious cycle and do honest work for a change.

You better stop what you are doing by bringing down the reputation of my website you piss of shit. I will make sure you rubbish is deleted. - puppy lad
we are not happy with you ok... am very big disappointed at you - debt payment company
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic