SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

claims to be a Sgt in USA but stationed in Turkey

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wellinever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to laugh at the methods used to pull off a scam. I can see how some individuals fall hook line and sink with thier ship of deceit.
I am currently on day three of recieving what i can only imagine is this idiots way of trying to lure me into a safety net and develop a relationship.
I have actually deleted his emails to date of which there are several. He is transfixed with the etiquette of good relationships etc. There is no real chat of what his life is like.

This person has already slipped up as he initially said his wife passed away but suddenly he is divorced. His measurements included a 36b bra size, well maybe he has man boobs and needs support. His written English is poor and i can forgive some inaccuracies in spelling but the grammar is poor.

I initially was going to ignore the creep until i came across this website any tips would be greatfully recieved.
wellinever
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heres a email sent today. He did not bother to answer my question about his son.

Larry scoles <[email protected]>
Mon 22/05/2017
How are you doing there? Its so good to read from you again this lovely day..... Well i will Only let you know my Interest in you ... I am very loyal and will be the bestest friend you could ever have or want. I may not have the biggest shoulders in the world, but I am a friend for life, and want to always be there for you.I do not smoke or drink. I love to make People smile and Happy at all Time. Its nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world, Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship. Being able to come home after work
and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believed in friendship so much cos to me it is the key role to a long lasting relationship. I am looking for someone to cherish to love or be loved and i believe is you.I want the person whom i can share my ideals with, express my concerns with , comfort her in an hour of need. i am down to earth, very practical, common sense individual. I believe in trusting one another. Trust is the most important of a relationship don't you agree...Without trust a relationship cannot exist. I want to be the one that can be there to reassure You in your times when you questions something. I want to be the one that can make you laugh for i do have a good sense of humor, and a general good disposition about me. One cannot fake this, I am a one man and i would respect my love for who she is. My heart would not permit me to hurt my love emotionally for to hurt you would also hurt myself. There would be great emptiness in my life if i was to lose you. I will value you like myself ,ideas, and feel that what ever you have to say is important! my values are traditional. I was taught by parents to respect a man like Yourself. To treat that person as i would be treated. I would like to give it a try and get to know you as deep and compassionate as yourself better. This is my interest and i want you to know what you think about both opinion im looking for the right woman to capture my heart with love that i can start a new life together Thinking about you
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, wellinever, welcome to Eater.

Are you communicating with this scammer using accounts or profiles that are linked to your real life identity? If so, you should drop him immediately - he may appear an idiot, but he is a criminal and as such could cause you and your friends/family real trouble if he realises that you are messing him around.

Also, please don't highlight or correct any of his mistakes that you notice to him - they may well alert the other victims he is targeting to the fact he is fake.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome wellinever!
I echo the comments B8er made above. One other thing you can do is post his details over at our sister site Scamwarners, see this thread for more information:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=285151

This way potential victims who google his name can find out more details that reveal he's a scammer. I see from googling some of his unoriginal text (in your second post) that he, or other scammers using the same text are already on scamwarners, but his email address is not...... yet.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic