SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Distance for safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have recently been working on safaris. I had a lad hang around for 5 hours in burina fasa airport with a sign for Troy McClure and then follow him to 2 different hotels. Now I have a lad travelling 187km to meet me in Spain. Are either of these safari class? Also quick question. He asked for me at the reception desk at both hotels. Should I avoid this? I asked him to meet me in the bar.

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A safari is 200 miles/kms or a country border.
I suspect it's a different lad (a local Spanish one) that is going to do the meet there. No reason he can't ask for you at the reception, I'd say that isn't an ITP thing.
So 187km is not quite a safari, although, if you get him to do it twice, I'd say that would count. I did it with Hector.
The Burkina Faso one would depend on where he came from to start with.
Nice of him to wait for you though.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A safari is usually considered to be either the crossing of a national border or a round trip of 400 km or thereabouts. There also needs to be some confirmation of the journey, and that's the hard part. Hopefully one of the safari aces can happen by and put you in the picture.

Don't get hotel staff and the like involved if you can avoid that. They are Innocent Third Parties (ITPs in Eater terminology).

You seem to have hit the ground running though - care to share some details of your baits to date?

ETA - ninja'd by Inspector Gadget.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

khawk, to earn a Safari the qualifications are:

Tsnerd wrote:
Safari Hats are for safaris. The rule for safaris is minimum 200 miles traveled distant from the lad's starting point (i.e. 400 miles round trip) OR an International border crossing. Getting a lad to travel this distance is the goal. In order to legitimately claim a pith helmet the journey would also have to be IP verified, OR verified by the lad's change of country code of his mobile phone number. Other solid evidence that the lad has traveled may also suffice, such as a selfie in front of a fixed landmark, hotel receipts or calls from fixed lines, or travel documents like visas, passport stamps, bus tickets or airline boarding card stubs. Geotags in digital photographs' EXIF data are also strong evidence for a lad having moved.

You can find that, as well as the qualifications for other siggy icons here.

If a person is doing their routine job, it is typically not considered involving an ITP. You did not send the lad to the reception desk, it appears. His engaging the employees in their normal course of work would not be considered a violation.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I had this lad selling me gold and willing to meet me in the airport of Ouagadougou city. 6am was my flight arriving. Anyways he ring why I have not come up to him as he is hold a sign with my name Troy McClure. So I slap him and said I waited for hours and searched the airport. He was there five hours and since I could not contact him I moved to a hotel. I took up residence in the bar getting drunker and drunker. With my €200,000 in my briefcase. Of course the lad followed me but by now I was on a pub crawl around ougudoa. He realised I was very drunk and followed me to 3 hotels as I was thrown out of each for starting bar from fights. He finally gave up around 11pm after multiple phone calls and misssed meetings. I now can't remember the day at all and am trying to get him back on the line.

Today's is scarier. It is in Valencia Spain and they have not asked for money. He has travelled from him 187km (genuinely- got the IP) to a hotel of his choosing. He is handing over a trunk of gold or money or something. Of course he did't make it so I moved hotels to a town over and am currently trying to get him to travel by taxi to meet me. The thing is that this is his hotel meeting without mention of any money. Is this a kidnapping scenario?

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a merry jaunt around Ouagadougou and I'm sure you made the lad very frustrated even if it doesn't quite get to pith helmet status.

The Spanish one: I recall a number of cases of Spain-based lads meeting up with their potential victims. A while back I recall a TV "bust" of such a Spanish meet but I can't find the link at the moment.
It may not be kidnapping, often their motif is to give a professional and convincing experience, perhaps show off money to convince the victim the deal is real. In some cases the money will be a trunk of "black money", the so called wash-wash scam, where the victim has to buy a special solution to clean the notes. Gold sellers also will often meet their victims to show samples of their gold (and may be the most safari-worthy scammers for this reason).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

khawk wrote:
He has travelled from him 187km (genuinely- got the IP)

An IP address is not usually accurate enough to definitively say where someone is and prove an in country safari. The location given will be that of the provider (usually an ISP) and will quite often only be the central point of the zipcode the provider registered the IP address with and it is possible that the actual location of the lad is some distance away from where the IP actually says.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If a person is doing their routine job, it is typically not considered involving an ITP. You did not send the lad to the reception desk, it appears. His engaging the employees in their normal course of work would not be considered a violation.

Duly noted. I was erring on the side of caution.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
khawk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No I did not send him to reception. I asked him to meet me in various hotel bars and later bars. Each time he arrived I had been too drunk and got thrown out and moved onto the next bar.

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

khawk wrote:

Today's is scarier. It is in Valencia Spain and they have not asked for money. He has travelled from him 187km (genuinely- got the IP) to a hotel of his choosing. He is handing over a trunk of gold or money or something. Of course he did't make it so I moved hotels to a town over and am currently trying to get him to travel by taxi to meet me. The thing is that this is his hotel meeting without mention of any money. Is this a kidnapping scenario?

Are you in Valencia? Or if you need some help from relatively nearby, shoot a PM. Only too happy to push this lad a bit further up north.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make ABSOLUTELY sure to get confirmation of the Safari. A photo, IP, anything. I safaried a lad from Malaga Spain all the way to Andorra but was sloppy and didn't get documentation, so no pith. Sad

Can't wait to see how things progress for you. Good luck!

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you need to know where he is, can he take a selfie showing the background to make it easier to find him.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Drunkenly wandering around in a foreign city... I like your style khawk! I still get great amusement out of making lads wait around at the airport and driving around their own city trying to find you. It may not be a safari, but it is still very annoying for them. Especially if they have already been given the runaround once before (safari or not) they will often have a very short fuse. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whether or not it was officially a safari, it definitely sounds like a victory for you and a loss for the scammer.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic