SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been going on for several months and I thought I'd toss out what I've gotten so far because so much of it is just plain awesome. I don't have to do anything and there is panic and whining and sig-worthy material everywhere. If it continues on I'll do a volume 2 at some point.

I’ve skipped the original massive script that instructs me to send $65 via WU and MG that is in EVERY message, I’m just giving you most of the weirdness that precedes it. The lad just gets more and more bizarre, apparently without reading anything I send and the responses are much longer than what I've included. I'm just giving you the good stuff.

After the typical note from my favorite office, “FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN“…

Was this for me?

I want you to know that your problems are over as you are dealing with a very God fearing person, I will say a very honest WOMAN but I will let you say that yourself by the end of this Transaction, There is no way our bank can carry out a wire transfer on your behalf without an authorized signature of the benefactor which is you, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you

(Ain't that the truth...)

This is all quite a surprise. Are you sure about this? Where did all that money come from?

(My first indication that this was going to get really, really strange…)

you must hear me out, you just have to listen to me, im a lady, i have a husband and childrenand trust me, i know what love and hurt is all about, how can i inflict pain and hurt to my fellowhuman, if i deceive you, what then is the faith of my children and of what use is that to me, what do i stand to gain , how can i soil my soul just for $65 usd which will be the only fee you willbe required to send as long as im still alive, if im not certain about this transaction i will never accept this job, i will live it for the greedy and evil ones whom doesn't even have conscience, they dont care whom they hurt, but i want you to know that by his name, Jesus Christ, i will transfer your funds to your account, God knows im very sure of what im telling you and i can never soil my hands for just $65 usd, i know the secrets to this job, i have been on it for the past years, successfully i have emerged the best so far, you have to trust my words, do not ignore it okay, just give me the benefit of doubt,and we are in the Easter period ..

(I didn’t reply over the weekend so this showed up.)

I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOUR PROBLEMS ARE OVER AS YOU ARE DEALING WITH A GOD FEARING WOMAN

The best part of this transaction is that , the processing fee and permit which is been demanded from youwill be obtained here in Africa, the transfer will never be like other transfers you have been involved in for some timenow , due to security bleach, the UNITED NATIONS has initiated this devise which makes the transfer of the said fundinto your account very easy and risk free

I believe I told you that we don't have western union or moneygram here. Can I mail you a check or transfer the money from my account to yours?

OUR APPROVED FUND HAS BEEN CALLED BACK FOR CANCELLATION

Im contacting you again today to remind you of our pending transaction which might pass through the financial administrative panel , they will decide today if the fund will be cancelled today or not , i want you to try all your possible best to get the fee across today so i can be ahead of whatever decision they might reach , i want the attorney to be here with me , this is why i want you to do whatever possible you can to send the STAMP FEE
i dont really know the reason why you never want to understand and trust my decisions, i am not here to steal your money , but i want you to understand that i can never harbor such evil thought in my mind, even if i do , there is no way i can do that , your fund is highly secured and insured

Are you ignoring my replies? I've already told you that we do not have western union or moneygram here.

(This is where things start to collapse even further as he insists he’s not “deceiving me” even though I haven’t accused him of anything not reading my replies.)

FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST ! I WILL DEPOSIT YOUR FUND TO YOU. I GAIN NOTHING DECEIVING YOU

How are you doing today. I want to let you know that I have set everything in place ahead of time , I called the court already and they already gave me an appointment today and tomorrow morning. I do not want you to fail today okay. I am this close to transferring your fund into your account. This past week is your grace week and staring from Monday it will be the state government week and its under probability that you will receive your fund , so I'm not going to give you any guarantee as from next week because the federal government will have the decision power over the transfer of your fund.

(Let’s see if being abusive will help.)

READ MY GODDAMN MESSAGES!!!!!

There is no western union or moneygram here. I have told you this over and over and you have IGNORED me.

Why?

I really understands your position on this and i truly respect your decision and i also do not blame you for not trusting me on this, Not after what you have been through and all that ... I have heard similar stories and i believed it because i know what exactly that has been going on , especially here in Africa. i will not try to convince you or change your mind, as a matter of fact, i do not need you to make any payment on this, i know what i promised you and im very sure that i will get your fund to you after i have gotten the TRANSFER PERMIT from the court, the bank will be taking care of all the rest details because after the permit has been obtained , the bank will now have the full access over your fund .. But its OK if you do not wish to trust this method, Im not God, im only human and im very sure that i know what im saying , as a lady . i have been through this a whole lot of times and i know how best to handle this transaction , but its OK if you do not want to proceed again after what you have encountered in the past .But remember that we live in a risky world, we cannot give up because of 1 or 5 disappointments, good things doesn't come that easy.. But i praythat you find favor somewhere else as i will be cancelling your transaction by Monday afternoon, and i wish you well in life OK

Are you not reading anything I send you? THERE IS NO WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM HERE.

(A new lad pops in…)

Please try and send the fee using RIA OR WARIA , they are money transfer agency .

or you can send it using Walmart to Walmart to our agent in USA

RECEIVERS NAME.. XXXXXXXXX
ADDRESS; XXXXXXXXXX Wisconsin 53066
USA

(Back to my old pal.)

I have been through a lot and yet you do not know the sacrifice i make for you , if $65 usd is the problem , then you do not have any problem,it is because i love you and i have the fear of Christ in me, and i just want you to understand that i did not invent all this, as a good lady , i let you in on the best method for you to receive this fund , the IMF might put a hold on the fund and it will never be accessible by the bank or anyone, then they will ask for huge amount of fees, i am only trying to avoid this
These IMF OR THE FBI can never be trusted, they carry out illegal duties and no one is doing anything about it, they will like to frustrate you with fees upon fees until you get tired, they will then seize the fund and use it for themselves and still the UN or THE FEDERAL GOVT will do nothing about it either. i just wanted to save us this stress and especially you , PLEASE STOP ABUSING ME, IM A HUMAN JUST LIKE YOU , IM ONLY WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT AND IF YOUARE THINKING NEGATIVE ABOUT ME, THEN YOU HAVE IT ALL WRONG, BECAUSE THIS LADY HERE, IS REALLY OUT TO ASSIST YOU AND GET THINGS SETTLED WITHOUT ISSUES.. I WANT TO STILL BE YOUR FRIEND AFTER THIS TRANSACTION. I ONLY NEED YOUR FINAL TRUST AND I RESPECT YOU FOR THAT..

I can see now that you are not reading any of my messages and this must all be bullshit. Why are you doing this?

I've told you repeatedly that there is no western union or moneygram here and you just send the same thing over and over and over.

(Now he has a motto, gotta love it.)

THE LORD IN HEAVEN KNOWS I CAN HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION, IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE. TRUST ME

I want you to understand and know that im on this with you, i have giving in my everything, i also want to make sure you receive the fund in your account before i proceed with any other thing. remember what the bible tells us, never give up, always remember that good things doesn't come easy, it comes to only those that waits on the lords time,, So my dear , i am on this mission with you, and i will rather die than abandon your fund, i have done everything within my power as a lady just to make sure i dont fail you in anyway, it only breaks my heart that you keep ignoring my emails after all i have explained to you to see reasons with me, Your fund will surely get to your account, it will never be like the other ones you have experienced in the past, i stood out very strong as a lady, each time i handle transactions , i always make sure i dont disappoint and that has been my only MOTTO,

CAN YOU JUST TRY ME OUT AND SEND OUT THE $65 USD, ALLOW ME TO PROVE YOU WRONG, AND I WILL GET YOUR FUND DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TOMORROW AFTERNOON, DO NOT DOUBT, I HAD TO SEEK FOR AN APPEAL FROM THE COURT FOR AN EXTENSION OF TIME SO THAT YOU CAN COME IN TERMS WITH ME BY SENDING THE FEE, WHICH I WILL USE TO OBTAIN THE TRANSFER PERMIT FROM THE COURT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING , WHICH AFTER THAT IS DONE, I WILL CALL YOU TO INSTRUCT YOU WHEN THE DEPOSIT WILL BE MADE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TOMORROW OKAY.

THE LORD IN HEAVEN KNOWS I CAN HANDLE THIS TRANSACTION, IM A LADY, AND LADIES ALWAYS GETS THINGS DONE. TRUST ME

GOD DAMN IT, I HAVEN'T IGNORED YOUR FUCKING EMAILS! YOU HAVE IGNORED MINE!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, TRYING TO MAKE AN OLD MAN CRAZY?

Please why cant you just trust me and believe that i will take care of this issue very carefully without any problem , i know what your fears are and i promise you that i can never betray you or hurt you in any way, im only trying to convince you and not to confuse you , i strongly trust this transaction because i know it will be a success.

I wish you could feel the tears in my eyes right now as im written this, i just hope that my Good lord in heaven will open your eyes to realize that MISS ROSEJOHNSON IS ACTUALLY HERE TO ASSIST YOU ON THIS, and and im not here to take your $65 usd because i have already invested my own money on this without involving you, just that its mandatory you send this fee yourself for security purposes , and please my dear i want you to just give me this last benefit of a doubt and promise you with my life that i will do what im paid to do which i know i will carry it out diligently in the FEAR OF THE LORD

What are you doing, you still keep asking for weetern union or Money gram and THEY DO NOT HAVE THOSE HERE.

You're not serious, I think you're just wasting my time with noise

I am a lady with a prestige , you do not know what you have now until you loose it, i have giving my life and my time for this your transaction, do you have any idea how much money and time i have already invested on this or will i say wasted on this , i call it a waste because you never appreciates me, how much do you think your $65 usd will add to my life if i was a thief and a scammer as you have labeled me to be, I have told you to give me the benefit of doubt so that i can prove my words to you
Giving up has never been in my dictionary and i dont even believe in that word and i expect you to do the same , i have been on you for the past months, i have gotten so many assurances from different department that might be of hindrance to the transfer

Why are you ignoring me? Why do you keep on like this when you know I have no western union or moneygram here?

Are you just abusing an old man?

FOR GODS SAKE, TRUST ME, I HAVE NEVER FAILED IN ANY OF MY TRANSFERS, I ALWAYS WIN,..

Everything i have ever told you are all true, i gain nothing by lying to you MY DEAR, all i have ever been doing was to make sure nothing goes wrong which i know nothing will ever go wrong, IM VERY GOOD AT THIS , I have constructed a very big strategic plan and many people doesn't know how i operate or handle my transferssuccessfully, I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS AGAIN, I HAVE NEVER FAILED IN ANY OF MY TRANSFERS, I ALWAYS WIN, FOR GODS SAKE, TRUST ME..

I believe that i was sent to help you , you have been deceived so many times and i promise you that i will mend your broken trust , This is what im specially trained to do and i definitely know how to do it very well, all i need is for you to trust me and work with me , GAMBLE with me and you shall never be disappointed again in your life, BUT TRUST ME , YOU OWE ME A LOT AFTER GETTING THIS DONE ..

I never said I didn't trust you I said we don't have western union or money gram here.

What the hell is going on? READ MY FUCKING MESSAGE.

Amazing

(And now he's in love with me. Or in love with my fund. Whatever.)

How are you doing today , i am contacting you to inform you that i just received A FUND CANCELLATION ORDER from the headquarters and this time around i could not FILE FOR AN APPEAL like i used to do for you . i believed that i was fighting this battle with you and i never knew that i was alone on it ,God bear me witness if im not saying the truth ,i have never done this for anybody, i have taking my job to an extreme just for your sake , i fell in-love with your fund transaction and i dont know why i wanted to help you out this much , but you have trampled on my effort and love for this transaction, i promised you that i will get this done in no time and i sincerely would have done that if you have giving the chance to carry out my duties , in no time everything would have been settled , Now i have received A TRANSACTION CANCELLATION ORDER and no one can ever seek for an appeal this time and not even the president can do anything about this ,

My knees is on the ground , i love you from the bottom of my heart , it will be very shameful of me if i dont transfer this fund after all i have been through just for the success of your fund , please send this fee and i promise you that you will have absolutely nothing to worry about because my LIVING GOD IN HEAVEN , WHOM CREATED THE HEAVEN AND THE EARTH KNOWS THAT I WILL GET THIS DONE ONLY IF YOU COULD SEND THE FEE PLEASE.

A lady like me can not stoop this low to lie just for a living or to steal from you , God forbid, I think i still have my prestige and honor as a lady , My father raised me well, there is honor in a good job that is done very well, i believed that i was able to touch your heart a little in a good way , i pray that the good lord in heaven will ope your heart to see mine and see that im out to help you out ..

You sure write a lot of crap without READING MY FUCKING MESSAGES!

THERE IS NO WESTERN UNION OR MONEYGRAM HERE!

I've lost track of times I've told you this and you've ignored it. I suspect you just made all this up to waste my time.

I am really in a very bad state today. I'm having relationship problems with my husband. He wants to file for a divorce all because I don't have time for him anymore. I'm always traveling and taking care of transaction matters.

So it kept me in a very bad mood today. I dont want to loose my marriage . Please understand the reason why I'm doing everything to conclude your transaction before this week runs off so I can go back to my family and save my marriage please. I can not abandon this transaction now. I have all the details and secrets of this transaction. I can not just hand it over to anyone whom i can not trust ,. I will be arrested by the UNITED Nations for handing over this fund to anyone else and i will also be jeopardizing the success of this transfer , i want to make sure i conclude this transaction for you , i dont want the fund to be cancelled this week, i know how difficult it is to trust , but give me the benefit of doubt let me handle this last transaction and retire officially . Please try and reconsider and send the fee which will be the only fee you will be asked to send , and I promise you that you will receive your fund as promised.

(This in a massive font…)

NO NO NO NO, You are not reading ANYTHING I WRITE.

I DO NOT HAVE FUCKING WESTERN UNION HERE. I DO NOT HAVE FUCKING MONEY GRAM HERE. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT BEFORE YOU READ IT!

If this is going to be done my only option is to transfer the fee from my bank to yours.

Christ in a hat, pay attention.

I'm sure he'll be back, can't wait to hear how the divorce proceedings go.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a hoot Laughing Laughing Laughing Enjoy

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same old monster message but at least the new part is timely...

" PLEASE USE THIS OPPORTUNITY , ITS ONCE IN A ,LIFETIME / FBI DIRECTOR HAS BEEN SACKED, ACTING DIRECTOR HAS RELEASED YOUR FUNDS

THE REASON WHY IM CONTACTING YOU LIKE THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE FBI DIRECTOR , JAMES COMEY HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM OFFICE BY THE SITTING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DONALD TRUMP , SO THE NEW ACTING DIRECTOR HAS RELEASED ALL THE HOLD ON YOUR FUND AND YOU HAVE BEEN ASSURED TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND AS SOON AS I GET THE TRANSFER PERMIT FEE OF JUST $65 USD..

THE ACTING FBI DIRECTOR THAT WAS APPOINTED AFTER JAMES COMEY HAS BEEN SACKED, HE WANTS TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GET THE FULL SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN CITIZENS AND THE WORLD AS A WHOLE , SO THATS WHY HE HAS BROUGHT OUT HIS TIME TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR DEPOSIT ONCE YOU HAVE SENT ACROSS THE $65 USD FOR THE PURCHASE OF THE TRANSFER PERMIT ..

PLEASE USE THIS OPPORTUNITY , ITS ONCE IN A ,LIFETIME , EVERYTHING HAS BEEN MADE EASY FOR YOU ,SEND DOWN THE FEE SO THAT I CAN GET THE
DEPOSIT READY BEFORE TIME GOES OUT ..

YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE NEW DIRECTOR ..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Director_of_the_Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation"

And he still ignores my now VERY profane insistence that I can't send via MG or WU. Might be the strangest sand timer ever...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The gift that keeps on giving...

I am contacting you this Monday morning to happily inform you that the headquarters has reduced the fee from $65 usd to $55 usd , im very sure that you are very happy with this new development , i have done everything within my humanitarian conscience to make sure that i put a smile on someones face this year.

I have really admired your OBDURATENESS , i must say that you are someone that knows when to say yes or no, i understand why you have decided to keep this transaction this way , but the truth be told my dear , I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LIE TO YOU ABOUT , In fact , i have done absolutely nothing but to always tell you the truth and let you know the best way to receive this fund , Once i get hold of the TRANSFER PERMIT CLEARANCE ORDER , DULLY SIGNED AND STAMPED BY THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT I will go ahead and officially deposit the fund into your account , or i can create an online account and have it deposited there..

I have been in this job for so long , ITS HAS CAUSED ME MY HEALTH, IT HAS CAUSED ME MY MARRIAGE ,I HAVE LOST A PREGNANCY AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS TRANSACTION DUE TO STRESS, BUT I GAVE ALL TO GOD , I DIDN'T ALLOW IT TO MAKE ME GIVE UP ON YOUR FUND OR MAKE A WRONG DECISION , I NEVER BOTHERED TO EVEN TELL YOU BECAUSE I KNOW ITS NEVER YOUR FAULT , so why give up on me now when i didn't give up on your fund , I PUT IN MY BEST AND ALL, I MADE SO MANY HIDDEN SACRIFICES JUST TO MAKE SURE THE FUND GOES THROUGH, WHY CANT YOU JUST BELIEVE ME AND UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL GET YOUR FUND TO YOU AS LONG AS IM ALIVE , I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO LOOSE, SO I CANT GIVE UP NOW BECAUSE I HAVE GONE TOO FAR TO GO BACK NOW , Will the fee your sending be enough for me to deceive you , is it worth my lost marriage or my unborn baby , why cant you just think about this ..

I was able to get so many approvals for you that so many AGENTS /DIPLOMATS AND BANKS COULDN'T GET , I wonder why you never wanted to trust me , DO YOU BELIEVE THAT I CANT DO THIS , No, YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY IT , IM SURE OF WHAT IM DOING AND IM VERY SURE THAT YOU WILL HAVE YOUR FUND ONCE YOU SEND OUT THE REDUCED FEE OF JUST $55 USD WHICH IM SURE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND NOW THAT IM NOT ACTUALLY HERE TO DECEIVE YOU , BUT TO HELP YOU AND MAKE THIS WORK..

I've replied and texted and the like so my new strategy is forwarding non-419 spam to him with a message to stop ignoring me to try to get his attention. I suspect that won't work either.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the use of 'sacked.' So professional!

The ten dollar recent discount is also quite helpful. That lad is really trying his best

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can’t believe you’re getting so much comic gold from a $65 lad, and now he’s given you a discount?

It reminds me of the scene from Ruthless People:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU5i6k4Web8

Mr. Green

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's version, still sitting in front of the massive original script. He uses the word "transfer" 11 times.

THE FBI AND IMF HAS ASSURED YOU THAT THEY WILL NEVER INTERVENE WITH YOUR FUND TRANSFER ONCE WE HAVE THE TRANSFER ORDER

I assure you that all the follow up documents will be forwarded to your address once i have the TRANSFER PERMIT ORDER READY with me , you do not have to worry about any other documents because the FEDERAL MINISTRY of finance will take total charge of all other back up documents which the transferring bank will be needing , and you know as well that the NEW ACTING FBI DIRECTOR has also approved the fund to you , he promised that the FBI will never intervene with your TRANSFER , He said you should just make sure that you GET THE TRANSFER PERMIT ORDER first before trying to make the deposit ,

So he has promised to stand with me and you until the whole transaction is concluded , the IMF as well , They all said that they will never intervene with the transfer of your funds AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE TRANSFER PERMIT ORDER IN YOUR NAME , They will never come in the way of your transaction , They made this promise to me and you and i want you to try and send the fee so that i can get the ORDER READY before going for the TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS.. Be rest assured that your fund can never exceed 24 hours after the transfer permit has been obtained , THIS IS A GUARANTEE and it will be executed as soon as we get the TRANSFER PERMIT in your name .

PLEASE USE THIS OPPORTUNITY , ITS ONCE IN A ,LIFETIME , EVERYTHING HAS BEEN MADE EASY FOR YOU ,SEND DOWN THE FEE SO THAT I CAN GET THE DEPOSIT READY BEFORE TIME GOES OUT

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's gettin' deep now...

PLEASE BELIEVE IN ME BECAUSE I WILL NEVER FAIL YOU , I LOVE YOU FROM DEEP DOWN MY HEART

COURAGE IS WHEN YOU ARE BEEN DISAPPOINTED BUT YOU NEVER STOPPED TRYING , PEOPLE MAKE US BELIEVE THAT NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE , BUT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE , I KNOW YOU ARE TIRED OF BEEN A VICTIM, YOU DONT WANT TO BE HEART BROKEN OR CHEATED , I NEED YOU TO FIGHT BACK , FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS , WE ARE NOT BORN TO GIVE UP, YOU CAN WIN THIS BATTLE , ITS ABOUT GREATNESS, NOTHING COMES EASY IN THIS WORLD ,

TODAY YOU WILL DEFEAT ALL ODDS, YOU WILL BREAK THIS CHAIN IF YOU BELIEVE , WORK WITH ME , I CAN HELP YOU FIGHT THIS BATTLE , I HAVE SACRIFICED SO MUCH ALREADY AND IM WILLING TO SACRIFICE ALOT UNTIL YOU BELIEVE ME , I KNOW WHAT GIVING UP FEELS LIKE , I WANT YOU TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DONT GIVE UP, THIS IS YOUR DREAM, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS LIMITATION , YOU ARE THE KEY TO YOUR SUCCESS,

YOU HAVE TO SACRIFICE ALOT TO ACHIEVE A LOT , TRUST ME AND LET ME HANDLE THIS FOR YOU , YOUR TRANSACTION WILL BE COMPLETED AS SOON AS YOU TRUST MY DECISION AND SEND THE FEE SO THAT I CAN OBTAIN THE NEEDING REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE YOUR TRANSACTION , PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT, PLEASE BELIEVE IN ME BECAUSE I WILL NEVER FAIL YOU , I LOVE YOU FROM DEEP DOWN MY HEART

These government officials are toiling with you , the securities are scaring you away from your fortune and you are letting them win , please trust me because i really devoted out my time and all to actually help you get your fund deposited into your BANK ACCOUNT ..i can never let them win me , i have been winning ever since i started and i want you to win with me , TRUST ME AND SEND THE FEE SO THAT I CAN GET THIS DONE FOR YOU BEFORE THE COURT CANCELS YOUR TRANSACTION, WHEN THIS IS DONE , IT WILL BE GIVING TO THE STATE GOVERNMENT , It will really be very difficult for you to see someone as trust worthy and DEVOTED AS I AM to actually bring out his or her time just to secure someones else transaction . ALLOW ME TO WORK FOR YOU AND GET THIS DONE OKAY ..

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perplexing and VERY funny! Shocked Laughing
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gets better every day, I'm actually looking forward to it now.

I'm only posting the best of them, there's LOTS more.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another day, another blather...

At least he's well connected in high places.

i want you to know that i can never be a part to this evil plots, i have been helping people get there funds for the past three years and 2 months now with some days in it.. and i have never ever failed anyone, i wouldn't say its easy to get your fund across to you , but i have my own method, thanks to my God father whom happened to be chief of IMF ,, He holds a very strong post at the IMF , and he will be standing as my attorney too, because he is a lawyer,,, so with that, i can be able to transfer your fund to you without any one stopping me, or asking for documents or fees,, this will be the easiest way to get your fund across to you,, all you have to do to get this done is to send only $65.00 usd so that we can get the TRANSFER PERMIT ORDER,,,with the help of my God father...

please i want you to try and understand that im not here to deceive you, im only trying to find means on how to help you get your fund, i know i will be able to get this fund across to you without any problem or fees upon fees.. please just give me the benefit of doubt, and entrust this transaction in my care, i will promise to put in my life if it comes to that, just to make sure you get this fund,,, Please allow me to deliver the fund to you, i will also use UN immunity to get the fund across. i will help you get your fund, i know i can, just entrust this in my care and watch me do the rest..

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely hilarious! Keep it up!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And a new one for hump day, who knew a lad would be willing to die for $65?

GOD KNOWS I HAVE TRIED AS A HUMAN TO MAKE YOU SEE REASONS TO TRUST ME

I have never dreamt of hurting you or disappointing you , can you please give me your trust , give me this very last chance, I really have nothing to gain by deceiving you , i always do my best to make sure i make it up to you in any way i could , please trust me dear and send the fee, just give me this last benefit of doubt , this is all i ask , i hope its not too much to ask for , i will make it up to you , this is all i can promise you for now and i assure you that , just know that i am doing all i could to see that i make my promises to you a reality , even if it will cost me my life , im willing to do all this just to keep my promises , i have absolutely nothing to hide about this ..

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Monday...

I WAS ABLE TO LOAD YOUR FUNDS INTO AN ONLINE BANK , LOGIN AND TRANSFER FUNDS

I couldn't bear the guilt of you loosing your fund and i was at the edge of assisting you but i couldn't , you have been told before that your package has been en-route to us treasury department so that it will be cancelled , So you can always use the tracking number to log into the dhl site and see that i have put a hold to your package so that it wont be cancelled as unclaimed by the US TREASURY ..

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ESTABLISH A MUTUAL RELATIONSHIP AND AGREEMENT WITH ONE OF MY REPRESENTATIVES
THAT WORKS WITH THE BANK OF AMERICA, I HAVE ASKED THE FUNDING DEPARTMENT TO LOAD YOUR FUND INTO A
SECURE ONLINE BANK FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO MAKE THE TRANSFER OF JUST $13,700 000 MILLION USD INTO ANY OF YOUR ACCOUNT .

I was been granted this request because of the TRUST the bank has for me , All this years i have been transferring fund
to my beneficiaries using there online bank services , and ever since then , there has never been any bleach of TRUST
from my side, i have always kept my words , Inside the SECRET ONLINE BANK IS THE SUM OF $ 27,000,000.00,
you are only authorized to transfer the sum of just $13 700 000 million being your own amount of the fund
from the online bank

So now I have a fake DHL delivery AND a fake bank account to log into. Sweet.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What color is a trust after you security-bleach it?

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a sad day...it looks like the torch may have been passed. I can only hope it's the same lad trying a different tactic and he will continue to ignore me and offer more entertainment. Interesting that money moved into the bank and then out of the bank into a consignment box.

My name is Sheryl XXXXXX, Commissioner of the Fiscal Service , Ms rose Johnson brought your case to our department yesterday and we have promised to handle your FUND DELIVERY as long as you comply with our simple directives , I am very much aware that you know that the federal ministry of finance in BENIN REPUBLIC has a fund in value of $13 ,700 million united state dollars which is now in a consignment box , as i am writing this letter to you your consignment box is in our department and very soon , the US TREASURY DEPARTMENT will come and take over it and confiscate the fund as a state own ..

Ms rose Johnson has really proved her worth to you and yet you have refused to allow her work with you , she would have gotten your fund
to you if you have her given her the opportunity, all that is required of you now is for you to still send $65 usd to Mr David eze in Africa so that your fund will be delivered to your address from our department through my help , Mrs rose Johnson will also be involved in this because she has dedicated her life time for this and she deserves something ..

(Oh yes, she definitely deserves something...)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More joy to be had, now my transfer is a consignment box of cash and my lad's new persona still hasn't answered any of my seriously profane responses. His phrase of the day this time around is "try me out", his caps not mine. Love it.

We're now in month three of this one-sided relationship.

MY DEAR I WANT YOU TO DROP WHATEVER IT IS YOU HAVE AGAINST ME OR ROSE, I WANT YOU TO TRY ME OUT FIRST

IT hurts me that i poured out my heart to you , i was very plain and truthful to you , i never thought about deceiving you , Just for the records, i decided to explain to you in details the secret pathway for you to receive your funds without having any issues as you always do , I have never lied to you , i have decided within me that i want to help you
in making sure you receive your funds .

I always make sure i keep my words regardless of any situation , money doesn't come first to me ,i just want you to give me the last benefit of doubt , even if thou they say its scam ,TRY OUT FIRST ,Even if your mind is telling you otherwise, TRY IT OUT first and see. I could not make out this time from my busy schedule to be communicating with you about this if its not legal and worth it , Its obvious that you do not want to give this a chance and i do not blame you if you have a second thought about this , you should try and SIT this issue and see my reasons of not trying to deceive you.

Your fund will be delivered to you in form of A CONSIGNMENT box , which will be CASH on delivery and i PROMISE THIS , You will never ever regret having me on this , Ms Rose knows what im capable of handling and JUST HAVE IN MIND THAT AFTER THIS WHOLE TRANSACTION IS CONCLUDED SUCCESSFULLY , YOU OWE ME A LOT TRUST ME , AND WE WILL REALLY CELEBRATE THIS BECAUSE WE REALLY FOUGHT THROUGH IT.

My dear i want you to drop whatever it is that you have against me or anyone , I WANT YOU TO TRY ME OUT , JUST SEND THE FEE SO THAT WE CAN BE ABLE TO GET, THIS THROUGH AND I ASSURE YOU IT WILL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL, the fees are very mandatory and we should not complicate this , just send the fee to them so that i can get all the needed materials i will need to handle a successful TRANSACTION for you , ITS A PROMISE OK ..

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
JUST HAVE IN MIND THAT AFTER THIS WHOLE TRANSACTION IS CONCLUDED SUCCESSFULLY , YOU OWE ME A LOT TRUST ME , AND WE WILL REALLY CELEBRATE THIS BECAUSE WE REALLY FOUGHT THROUGH IT.

Please just pay the damn fee and then invite all of us to your big celebration party. Mr. Green

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How can you resist this?

I am completely convinced that this is genuine. Very Happy
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least the little rodent keeps up with the holiday schedule...

$65 USD IS NOT THE PRICE TO TRADE TO SEE THAT YOU ACHIEVE THIS , TRUST ME DEAR

The holiday in the USA is over and i believed it affected the whole world in general , i also believe that in my last email you do understood my reason why its demanded that you send the $65 usd so that we can the PERMIT needed to approve your fund to you as the beneficiary, i have promised you and i meant to keep that promise alive..

Do not be discouraged okay , you are in good hands and i promise you that in the name of JESUS CHRIST, deceiving you is just like digging my own grave and i wouldn't want that to happen , Im WORTHY , Its a christian thing if you will like to know , i can never cheat someone even if i want to ,i took a very strong OATH concerning this ,I know i shouldn't be telling you all this , but i just wanted to let you know and see why i can never cheat you even if i want to ..

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And now he's back to persona #1 and tossing more magical wonderfulness:

this is my second email today (the second from the lad but the first from
"Rose", oopsie)
just to show you how serious this is and i think you should be able to get this done in no time today or tomorrow , TIME IS NO LONGER SMILING ON US AND I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT,

Should i shade out BLOOD from my eyes before you know im for real and i want the best for you, you have to understand that i will do everything within my power to make sure its an express delivery which doesn't take up to 12 hours as long as we have the PERMIT NEEDED FOR THIS , All i need you to do right now is just for you to send the required fee so that we can get the fund across to you , IM EVER READY FOR THIS , PLEASE WORK WITH ME OK ..

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point he's mixing up his two characters and misspelling one's name and the rants just keep coming.

IF I AM GOD , I WOULD HAVE GIVING YOU THE ABILITY TO READ MY HEART, THAT WAY YOU WILL SEE THAT ITS PURE AND I AM TELLING YOU THE TRUTH

If you have decided to handle your transaction successfully with my help and sherry please let me know now so when the US TREASURY UNCLAIMED DEPARTMENT send there representative today to verify it you are still claiming your fund or not so i will know what to say , I need to know your FINAL DECISION regarding this today , i want to be well informed about your final response .. It will really hurt Ms ROSE if you abandon this fund , she has sacrificed almost a lot to make sure your fund doesn't get HIJACKED AND STOLEN more or less been SEIZED BY THE UNCLAIMED DEPARTMENT , Why do you want this to happen , this is really not worth it , i have put in my time and all to make sure we achieve this , This can be fixed , everything can be fixed and i want you to say your mind now so that i can be able to stand and talk to them when they arrive tonight at the SENATE HOUSE ..

I asked you to think about this , this whole time i was emailing you and i was hoping that God will touch your mind about this so that you can see REASONS WITH ME , SOLID REASON , if i would have helped in any way without jeopardizing this transaction , i would have , ROSE would also have and Gods knows im telling the truth, It has been agreed between you and the UN , no other GOVT OR NON GOVT ORGANIZATION WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO SEIZE OR QUESTION THE TRANSFER OR DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND , THIS ALONE IS THE MORE REASON WHY I HAVE THIS STRONG CONFIDENT IN ME AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEM WITH FEES AFTER THIS ONE OKAY ..

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Every three days now, like clockwork. Loving the desperation.

I WILL GET YOUR FUND TO YOU AND THAT IS A PROMISE IM WILLING TO KEEP, EVEN IN DEATH

Why are you so obdurate (c'mon, who educated him with that?) about your transaction, does it mean that you no longer find the need to have your FUND after all this struggle,
Are you giving up ,please do not tell me that you have because if you do , then there is a big trouble , these corrupt govt official in Africa whom do not find joy that you as a foreigner is receiving such a fund from the united nations and not there OWN, i have been trying to make you see the reason why your fund was moved over here, SHERRY AND I are doing whatever possible to make sure that these people never succeed, there prayers is for you to give up so that when your fund gets seized which WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON , They will share the SUM.

You have me here and thats all that matters now, i can never deceive you, my duty here is to make sure i complete what i have already started and God bear me witness i will complete your transaction within this short period and i promise you that my dearest , what ever you think about me is all wrong , i will get your fund to you and that is a promise im willing to keep , even on my death bed.. The international fund approval will enable your transaction a smooth passage , nothing will ever hold it back and im very certain and sure about it ,

I have giving you my word and i shall stand by it , come rain come sun, Your transaction is your benefit and nothing will ever change that, What i seek from you is just your understanding and trust , what i will do to make this successful has already been done and i want you to send the fee so i can get the other requirement needed to make your transaction a success okay

And this one had a bonus punch line that made me crack right up.

I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL OTHER FEES HERE IN THE USA , YOU WILL GET YOUR FUND AS I HAVE PROMISED YOU ,I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS THE FIRST YOU ARE RECEIVING AN EMAIL FROM US.

(Snort.)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As long as I reply the pattern continues: 1) my reply is ignored and 2) another bit of love is sent my way. Love it. Highlights of new stuff as they go on and on and on and on...

I can not give up on you now, why give up on a poor woman , working her life out for your sake , i wish you could see the tears in my eyes as i writing this letter to you even God above knows im a VIRTUOUS WOMAN , GIVING UP ON PEOPLE IS NOT MY TYPE, I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON OUT THERE and im willing to
to go to any length just to make sure i get this CONSIGNMENT BOX TO YOU , THE FEE YOU ARE ASKED TO SEND WILL BE THE ONLY OBLIGATION REQUIRED OF YOU AND I CAN VOUCH FOR THAT WITH MY LIFE , How can i GO THIS FAR IF THERE WAS NO FUND FOR YOU , TRUST ME PLEASE , I WANT YOU SEND THE LAST FEE FOR THE LAST TIME SO THE PERMIT CAN BE SIGNED AND APPROVED ..

(The bolded bit appeared six times in the same email...)

I am humble in the face of JESUS CHRIST, i can never and have never ever think of getting myself involved in any kind of scam
or theft of any kind , it is not in my KIND TO HURT OR DECEIVE YOU OR ANYONE , i have been trying to make you see reasons with me
, but i really do not k ow why you have decoded to lock me out this way for too long .. HAVE YOU REALLY FORGOTTEN THAT IM HUMAN,
What exactly has is my crime and why have you decided to ignore me all this while without any concrete reason.

There's buckets more as I get one of these every day or two!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a new strategy, time to "bribe" me with some pre-consignment-box cash. How nice. I love how the lad repeats anything new in the message over and over to make sure I get it.

FUND WILL BE RELEASED TODAY AND I CAN STILL SEND $3000 USD TO YOU THROUGH MONEY GRAM

The package will be released today and i can still send you $3000 usd through Walmart or money gram / western union today so you can hold on to it till your other package gets to you , find the means and send the fee today as i was just promised today that once the permit issues has been taking care of , your
fund can be accessed by the bank and i can actually withdraw out $3000 usd today and send to you if you need to hold on to something till your full consignment
box arrives to your address 48 hours at most ..

Thanks to the united state president for making this possible for me to access and send $3000 usd to you today through western union or money gram, at-least you can hold on to it till your FULL DELIVERY ARRIVES...As you may know , i took it upon myself today to place few calls , and i was very LUCKY today , The fund will not just be delivered to your address within a couple of days , but as soon as you send out the fee today, i will be approved to have full access to withdraw $3000 usd from your money , i can send it to you today if you need some cash at hand for something important , But i just want you to know that its possible to send you at-least $3000 usd today through , WESTERN UNION, RIA , SIGUE, MONEY EXPRESS OR BANK DEPOSIT .

This was only possible because SHERRY got involved and incase you will be borrowing the fee to send , be guaranteed that as soon as you send out the fee today , we wll be getting an approval to access your fund , that would be when i can be able to send to you today $3000 usd from part of your fund

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic