SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad kick aways

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Vlads are a pain in the neck. No trophies, no piggies...no nothing but just plain boredom and seemingly never ending walls of text . My character Rosso still receives vlad's love letters. So I have simply hijacked Kaede's awesome kick-away modality for them. As this is not behind log-in, Google search will hopefully warn potential scam victims. To be continued .........

Quote:
Natalya <[email protected]>
29. Jan.

Hello I've already sent you my letter with photos. Have you
received my letter? I've checked my mailbox and became glad really
when saw your message. I wrote you several letters. Please check your
Spam folder. maybe simply you didn't have time to answer
immediately or maybe my photos and everything what was written there
didn't interest you at all??? I wish you good Wekend today i had
very intensive day on this Weekend.I had much time to make different
things during the day. In the morning I went to shop. I bought
products has made very tasty breakfast.I was engaged in cleaning the
house. i hope you have a great weekend and do lots of lovely
nice things. What are your plans for Weekend? Wishing you very good
day and hope to hear from you soon. Please tell me how are you !I
very hope to hear from you very soon,otherwise I’ll be very sad and
sorrowful… How was your day????? I'm waiting for your reply with
great impatience. With great care your,Natalya

Quote:
I am absolutely not interested. Your English is lousy, and you are ugly

Quote:
Mi Katunka <[email protected]>
30. Jan.

Salutti man! I m Katya. I am31 years old. Before you respond my writing I d like you to understandsmth. I mgoing aftertruerelationexclusively and neverplay games. I mserious lady and I am a medic in the hospital. I havewon an international grant for traineeship in the United States. Therefore I arrive in the United States of Americaafter some time. That's whyI mgoing after a boyfriendat the Internetas I in trothwant to begin new relations in the United States. I trust u like my snapshot and u llrespond me. I m waiting for your answer. Katerinchik!

Quote:
I am not at all interested. Your English is very bad, and I don't like your picture. Your nose is too big. You almost look like a camel. You are ugly

Quote:
Kristinusha Iam <[email protected]>
7. Feb.

Hi friend, This is Kristina my name. I am 30 years old.I very much I like to enter into campaign. I want to find my love in my life. The main thing in my person - love, trust And mutual understanding. I see your structure, and you are interesting to me, and I want to Study more about you.If I too interesting to you write me onI agree to answer all questions it Interest you. I shall wait your letter.Good day Kristinushka,

Quote:
I am absolutely not interested. You are just too ugly. And you seem to be stupid, too. How can you say that there is mutual understanding in your person? Are you a multiple personality? I have no time to deal with such nonsense.

Quote:
Elena <[email protected]>
Hello Rosso,
How are you?Rosso I’m glad you answered back.So then,we can start to
exchange our photos,life stories,our emotions and cultures if you wish. Rosso Pls send me some of your latest photos.Rosso I'm serious in my
intentions so please show me your devotion too. I shall hope that in the future,we shall be very good friends.I do not know what to tell in my first letter.It- something new and unusual to me.But I shall try,write good letters to you.Pls not be too strict to my mistakes in words,the English language-not my native language.And i hope will improve the poor level of my language during communication with you.My name-Elena.As for me,I’m 30 now.My birthday - on 10-th of September.I was born in 1986.My weight makes 54 kgs at growth of 172 centimeter,i don't smoke.I live in provincial town Kotlas.I have finished medical university.My formation will consist of 3 levels:school,college,university.I Studied within 18 years.All 18 years I have studied the English language also.Rosso I worked as the second surgeon in small clinic within 4 years.I was happy to give health of people,to help them.Many things depend on me during
actions.I think in The future I will be capable the surgeon to become
independent.Rosso you think,what it - good dream?I live one,I have no
children and boyfriend.Sometimes I Feel like very lonely in my
house.Perhaps,for this reason I have decided to get acquainted with
you Rosso.To me already 30,also I take a life philosophically.I have
the house,work,friends,but I cannot tell,that I'm happy.Probably you
felt? Feeling of emptiness?I hope,that you will not be Laughter.And we
shall write many letters to each other.I'm very pleased and
grateful,that you have answered my letter.I hope Rosso,that I shall be
Be capable to write to you letter constantly and you are interested in
our dialogue. Ok Rosso what are you looking and waiting for from woman,to be you life partner,maybe just girlfriend or mistress of
house,maybe mother of your children?Another question I’d wish to ask,
what made you to reply to my previous letter,just interest or sympathy
or politeness or maybe something else?Rosso,Is distance between us
problem for you? I hope that our communication will continue.Please
tell me also your preferences in women.Rosso I send you photo of
me and my life.

P.S.Uuuf,finally I've finished this letter-yes,it seems to be rather
big and probably hard to read but I wrote it with great inspiration
and tried to say as more as possible about me..))) Wishing you very
good day and hope to hear from you soon,Elena

Quote:
I have never written to you. I am not interested in your life story. You are ugly, and your English is worse than just lousy.

Quote:
Mi Marianchika <[email protected]>
22. Feb.

Hello my friend Dating agency gave me yours contact It's my selfie. What can you say? Do you like it? You can call me Marianka. My age is thirty four. You I think you are nice man. I know that now women and men met partners in internet. So I decide also to use internet. I really liked you and I decided to get acquainted with you. Nobody know, maybe we have success. Like other people online. I want to tell that I look only for long term relation. Im not interesting just chat, games or virtual romance I do not like to waste my time for this. All that l want is to findman with whom I can be happy for the rest of my life. Сan you write a little about what you search, please. If you have lates selfie I will be glad to see it. I will be wait for your reply. Marianchika.

Quote:

I am absolutely not interested. Your English is worse than bad, and you are ugly. Your nose is too big, you almost look like a camel

Quote:
Me Valeriia <[email protected]>
1. März

Good day! My name Valeriia. Maybe,Im from Russland. it's a sign, that we must meet in this day. I'll remember this beautiful moment my whole life, because i never before wrote a man from another country. I'm 30 years old and i'm looking for loveand serious relationship. My height is 169cm and weight 59kg. I mean, we can know each other better through emailcommunication. I can speak English. If you are interested in conversation, i am waiting for your messages and pictures. Truly yours, Valeriia!

Quote:
I am not your friend, and I don't want to be. You are ugly, you look like a moose cow! Your English is bad. Leave me alone

Quote:
Gunaesha Sunny <[email protected]>
11. März

Aloha my great mate. Here is Gunay, and I’m glad, that I can prepare you this mail. The single young lady, I am from in Azerbaijan,in the city Qusar. I believe, that you have heard some info about this country. How old are you? To me - 34 years old. I contact you with idea, that you search for a soul mate. I had earlier a few unsuccessful dates to find the gentleman through the Internet, but they always ended up the same way: men all have tried to cheat and well to spend time online. But I did not look for it, I have completely serious intentions to meet an honest and sincere guy. I want to belive, that you did not expect to see the letter from me at all. If you are interested, write to me. Gunaulka.

Quote:
I am absolutely not interested. You are butt-ugly, and your English is worse than lousy. You better stay where you are.

Quote:
Valerusha Sun <[email protected]>
12. März

Good evening. How are you doing? My names Valeriia. I live in the country name Russia. I will be very glad to tell you a little about me. Acting on advice of my girlfriend, i decided to use a dating site to find my love, and at this moment i am writing you this letter. Now I'm very excited, because i never before wrote a man from another country. Iam 30 years! I'm tall 170 cm and weight 57kg. I'm looking for serious relationship. I want to say, maybe we can know each other better through email communication. I speak English well. I want to show you that there are a lot of good and decent people in Russia. If you are interested to know me and you want continue our conversation, i am waiting for your messages. We can exchange our photos, it will give us a lot of pleasure! With regards and kiss.

Quote:
Miss,

firstly please note that you do not speak English well. Your English is absolutely horrible! Secondly, I do not exchange my photos with women who contact men they do not know in the internet, only cheap prostitutes do that. I don't want to deal with prostitues. And what makes you think it will give me a lot of pleasure to see more of your pictures? I don't like the way you look, you are ugly and you have an evil glance in your eyes.
And just besides, I am not in the least interested in your country and the good and decent people.

Quote:
[email protected]
14. März

Hello your answer was so nice to get. I'm sorry that you've been waiting my letter. your answer is already a lot to me, and as I got it in the folder "SPAM" and I watched all the settings. Thus I advised to create another e-mail. So you can always write to me and I I could see your message right in the "incoming". I will try Now use the computer frequently. I was in an Internet cafe and found your profile on one of the many dating sites, there was a your e-mail, I did it for a long time and did not dare to write to you before, but now it's time, and I still decided and wrote to you, I Hard to name a site that was long ago. But this is not important for me only to inform you. The main thing that I can not answer you now tell me more. I need someone who can be responsible for their words and deeds. We both need to understand that we are not children, and there is no space games, you have to clearly understand that, and out of my head all games if these
were in your head. It is important for me to give the care and I love
my man and to dedicate his life. But it must be serious man who knows
what he wants in life. I understand and how difficult to understand in
this world and to find their right path. But we We have to do it with
the right purpose and mind. to find the one who can trust their
feelings and try everything in life together. I turn on the TV and see
only the horror that occurs in world. Only war everywhere and people
can not look for common solutions and even live together. I think then
people will realize that you need to stay together. Constant struggle
for the lead to no good or will and only the loss of life. Always I
wanted to understand it and read a lot of books stories. If you have
served in the armed forces? it's not quite for me it is important, but
I'm just trying to understand what war can teach people there. I
probably do not understand anything in this. Although I graduated from
the Institute in Baku. I think that the important thing for human life
and the need to share all the pleasures with your partner. And if you
are already in, we will never lose. I want to say a little about
yourself. I can write to you in English language always. So once I
know their language of Azerbaijan, I tried learn Spanish and 4 months
is also a little Italian. I could b learn to talk more. I am 34 years
old and live alone in the city of Qusar, Azerbaijan. I never have been
married and have no children. The fact is that After my father's death
I had to become an adult and most decide their problems in life, on
the day I was engaged in its own affair with things. And opened a
small business. Most part of time I was doing these things, and had no
time to build a personal life. Now I am engaged in more than a last
year I try go to the pool at least 2 times a week. I also attended classes yoga. And I like to be inspired by it, listen to quiet oriental music. Trying to imagine when inhaling only the best, I want to take myself in life. And when you exhale let all the bad inside themselves. Thus, after these sessions I feel better and I am trying to reach all the goals that I have outlined. I have a cheerful mood and I feel it in my life as a holiday. I would now like to learn more about you, in more detail to have an idea about you. Than do you like doing and what are you listening to? I see that among us there long distance. But why should we interfere at this time? I a realist and understand that we live in the real world. I do not know if you interesting all this, but I would like to get an answer. And I will
wait and even if it will take time to answer. I send you my heat
Gunay.

Quote:
I am not interested in Russian women.

Quote:
[email protected] über gma1il.com
15. März
Hello!
Thank you responded to my letter! I am very pleased! Im so sorry that i have not written you for so long! I had a lot of work! I hope you do not mind me, Im sorry))) I really want to continue our communication!)
In the truth, I do not even know how to begin my letter!
The fact that I have never communicated with someone on the Internet!
But everyone wants to find the big and pure love! So I decided to try!
I know a lot of stories where girls and men were in love with each other just taking the conversation on the Internet! And then at the meeting they were just in seventh heaven from each other! And after this meeting they started a family! And I dream about it! Please do not be afraid, but I decided to write to you))) If you do not mind, I'll tell you a little about yourself! My name is Valeriia! In truth, I was very shy, and I do not even know what to write in the letter. I am not registered in the social networks, i've never interested in it! My friend suggested that I took advantage of dating agency. We went to the agency and I took up several profiles, but I decided to write to you alone. I do not know how and where they get the information! For me it is the first experience of making friendship on the Internet! I have never been decided on this step, if my friend had not told me to do it!But now we can have a chat! I am a long time did not know how to write to you, but I decided to do this step! Of course I was a bit confused and I do not even know what to write in the letter. I wish to tell you right away that I'm looking for in a man. I look forward to your integrity and respect, because I'm looking for love and a sincere attitude.
It is important for me that the man should be kind, attentive and responsive. For me not important age and status! For me, first of all, an important good quality in a man! I will tell you about myself, so we can get to know each other! I live in Russia, and later I will tell you about my city which called Shadrinsk. I never been married and do not have kids!
I hope you understand me well and my English. I learn English from an early age! If you do not understand me, you can use a translator!
If you only speak on your own language, I will try to translate your letter and we can have a chat! Now the problem of language is not big and I think it will not be an obstacle for us! You can look at my photo to see my physique. My height is 170 cm, weight 57 kg. I have many interests.
I like walking in nature, walking in the woods and parks, to breathe the fresh air) Like to spend time actively - to roller skate, bike as well to go to the gym! And I love to dance!) Also, I like to listen to music. I prefer classical music, as well as some jazz and blues. In general, I love art and everything connected with it. But I also try to keep up with modern trends in art! I like everything new! I have a good sense of humor. I think in the future you will be able to see this. I was born on June 5, 1986! I am 30.
My zodiac sign Gemini! Which zodiac sign you? I'll be glad to answer any questions that you are interested in. I am very interested to know more about you, about your life, and the interests of the country in which you live. If you are interested in our acquaintance, I am waiting for your letters and photos Smile
Best wishes,
Valeriia!

Quote:
I don't like women who ask to many questions. And you are ugly. Not my type at all. I am not interested.

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm amazed the vlads put in enough effort to read your character's reponse and stop emailing. Shocked

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Me too. Just to receive a response of any kind is usually enough to trigger another wall of text from them. I have wondered if it's all bot-controlled. Lol
LadWarrior
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been baiting one vlad since mid-February. I finally got a little pink piggy from her today Smile In the meantime, I have been baiting another vlad with a different baiter account who has been annoying by not responding for a while and then sending me random vlad emails from a bunch of different women. I am baiting one of these 'women', but I keep getting a new vlad email from a 'different girl' every other day or so in my spambox. I am not sure if it's the same vlad who keeps on sending me all these emails (which would be somewhat self-defeating) or if the vlad decided to share my email with other vlads because (s)he didn't like what I said or my personality Evil or Very Mad Or maybe it's some kind of vlad-bot?

Either way, my vlad from mid-February is a great vlad as she occasionally gets a bit off-script. Not too long ago, she tried to encourage me not to put down my dog, but obviously, I put it down because it was a cowardly dog (my character is a 'redneck', pathological animal killer and hunter who hates his ex-wife and has serious health issues - 'bugs in the brain' style). The other vlad I am baiting has not gotten off-script yet. I have asked her the same simple question of how old she is 3 times now, and she still gives me her script without any thought or concern for what I wrote to her. I have asked her the question in Russian this time as I will not answer her questions about coming over to the US until she answers my question first. She will NOT ignore me if she want the $$$. Evil or Very Mad We'll see how that goes... Sometimes it works and sometimes the vlad never answers back... sigh.

UPDATE: Even writing in Russian doesn't make my other vlad read my emails anymore closely. She continues on with her script without ever mentioning anything that I wrote to her previously. She must be a vlad-bot.

You better stop what you are doing by bringing down the reputation of my website you piss of shit. I will make sure you rubbish is deleted. - puppy lad
we are not happy with you ok... am very big disappointed at you - debt payment company
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A bank account from a vlad is something you can really be proud of. My male character still receives incoming messages, but they are so annoying to play with.

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic