SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Yastreb, I think he is in your hands now.

Cammy just sent this - I hope he's OK to read it.

Quote:
By Freyja's tears, just listen to me okay, do you have any nation about how scarred the peeps are here over Feathers, my spirit is strong but theres something trewly fowl about him, I made sure he dint see my or here my name, Mr Penfold has me warding up the corthouse and cleaning it of bad spirits, and giving amulets to the jail warders, but I have to give some time to ask you, have you seen or felt any sine of occult inference in your life in the last two days, I need to here it from you, strait from your sole, and the truth only plz, the Runes paint you as a target of Feathers hated, I feel in my hart that he hates everone but you moar than most, and to just prey for your god to ward you mite not be enuff, you mite need other powers to get you thru, but I can only help you of you truely want to be helped

I have some things planned if Mr H gets the hint.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, the lad is killing any chances of getting money from Sister Mary by being a dumbass. I've just chosen to be silent for a few days and it's working beautifully. He's self-baiting again.

First, he found out Sister actually did go to the bank, so he fires off an apology to Connie (who is out for her July hemorrhage fest)...

Quote:
Am sorry for the email i send you, she has gone to bank now and they showed her the transfer statement, i think the problem now is my bank, so once i receive the transfer receipt from sis marry i will sue my bank for that fraud they are playing. am sorry for over reacting.

Then, a wall-o-text to Sister Mary. After all she has been through, and his promise not to tell her anything, his treachery abounds...

Quote:
Madam i know you have been nice to me and am trying too but i don't want to be called the bad guy here so this were the whole truth is coming out now,i went to bank this morning with my late wife's brother and there was no money send to my wife brothers account number that i gave you, the bank manager here trace every transaction but could not fine any, so madam here is my question
1 which account number did you transfer the money to ?
2 are you sure you send the money to my wife brothers account number i gave you many times?
3 Please you must have to email me the slip so that the bank manager here will help and trace that money if your bank is sure of what they told you

Madam what am going to tell you now, Miss Connie will hate me for it and the inspectors will hate me for telling you... they ask me not to tell you but because they are not the one going through what passing through right now and also i love, respect and cherish you and i do not want this money to come between us so am going to tell you, i did not tell you all this time because i wanted you to go to bank so that i will be sure to see what your bank will say.

Let me ask you madam , why do you think you went to hospital the first place? that is one question that should be on your mind while reading this email,madam you did not just fall and wake up in the hospital, it is your orphan fellatio that beat you up so bad that you almost died
You are been lied to by everyone just because they want to protect you and now i am suffering it all because your seen me as a bad man trying to steal from you . but i will tell you what happened to the money that you were suppose to send me and also tell you that , the money was never send to me but if you don't believe me, i will forget about the money and i will not send email or have anything to do with you again because enough is enough my life has been destroyed now that moment i accepted to record that thing for you so i deserve my money or any body that stand on the way for me not to receive that money will face the hot judgment of god..
Here is what happened because i know you don't remember so i will try to make you remember . the day you went to bank to pay that money the bank manger told you that the payment will take one week so you should go and hide the money to keep it safe.
now when you find out that one of your orphan by name fellatio and his boys was trying to steal that money so you told them you will call police for them,,that was why they beat you up , put you in the hospital and stole that money from you. that money was never send, fellatio told me him self that he use his boy in the bank to tell you that the money will take one week so you should go and hide it to keep it self and that was when the money was stolen from you and they beat you up because you found out the truth, madam i swear to you with the spirit of my wife that money was stolen from you the bank lied to you because they are involve . i am the one been cheated out of the money that i spend days working for.
why do you think police arrested fellatio and his friends , is because i told police all that happened. madam you must believe me that am telling you nothing but the truth .
but if you think am not, i will not email or have anything to do with you again because you and your orphanage has destroyed my perfect life,the only thing i want is for you to know the truth and fine a way and pay me that money because after all this problem i enter because that money was not send, the spirit of my wife will not rest until she kills everyone that has hand on stealing that money and making you not to send me the money because i know you are a good person and you will not lie and i know all that happened is not your fault is just that they never tell you the truth. so madam i have told you the truth now . my question is, what are you going to do with the truth and pay me that money fast? or are you going to say that am not making sense?
I swear to god and the spirit of my wife, if i did not get any positive answer from my honesty to you, this is the end of our friendship because i will not email you again and i will know that you see me as a bad man but i will pray every day and nite for god to judge the case and take revenge for me,. if you think am lying, ask Connie and ask her to tell you the truth and also ask inspector that came asking you question . they all know this thing am telling you now. thank you and i will wait to hear from you if you wish.

If you spoke to a nun that way, what would happen to you?

As much as I want to write him back, being silent on my end is playing wonders with his mind, so I'll let him go another day. Connie is on vacation and that email will not make Sister in the mood to write back. I'll let him stew.

Twisted Evil

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
the spirit of my wife will not rest until she kills everyone

Is this the true identity of the evil demon that has been plaguing the trial of Feathers?

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Perhaps Feathers is just an innocent sweet kid caught up in the evil spirits of his unborn child and dead wife?

I like it! Jayhawk?

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That may end up being a bit too much for him to handle, especially if he knows his wife didn't die. I think it's better if Feathers himself is evil, because that gives him a concrete enemy. Or enema. He also ranted to me:
Quote:
Bro do you know the problem we are going to have now?it is not fellatio it is the orphanage and me ,now sis mary went to bank to know why my money was not paid and they lied to her that they send the money
Which me and you know is a big lie now nobody is telling her the truth about what happens to her and why and now she is thinking I want to steal from her,how?after all I have done for this orphanage and I am a thief because I ask for the money that I spend days and nite in the studio recording ,no body want to tell her that fellatio stole that money,bro I am telling you this because we are close now.if the orphanage refuse to tell her the truth for her to pay me that 9000 she owe for the recording now and not later because it has been long enough,it is going to affect everything we have worked for on this case,because I refuse to be use and dump
As an administrative assistant for the court, I know nothing about this. Maybe Feathers is somehow manipulating Sister Mary to delay his payment? Seems logical enough for this bait.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In that case, maybe it's Elliott? I don't know. I'm just throwing things out there.

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector is going to be angry that he interfered with an active investigation. After all, the lad has now poisoned her mind and all the investigation into her beating is ruined.

Inspector to Loaded Creampie:

Quote:
Loaded Creampie,

Let me start by saying you are a complete dumbass! King of all dumbasses! You have fucking ruined weeks of fucking investigative work because you are a dumbass!! I could not be more angry with you than I am at the moment!

I've spent weeks trying to prove Fellatio was the one that beat up Mary Margaret. There were no witnesses so I need her to come up with that on her own. So that's why everyone was silent to her about the beating you dumb fucking dumb ass!!!!

But no, fucking Loaded Creampie is a fucking greedy fucking bastard so he goes and tells her about the beating and poisons her mind and fucking ruins all our hard fucking work!!!

What a fucking shit show you've caused here Loaded Creampie! My men are fucking pissed at you now and it's all I can do to keep them focused on this shit! I'll probably have to drop the whole investigation into the beating now thanks to your greedy ass.

No telling if this has ruined our chances on the murder charges. For fuck sake, if I could get one fucking person to follow directions around here it would be a fucking miracle!!!

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rant time!
Quote:
Good day Sir i am writing this email because of the respect i have for you and all you have done on this case. but i think we are going to have a big problem now, not fellatio or you but me and sis marry are going to be your set back on this case,
You remember that i told you that what started all this case at first, both sis Mary going to hospital was the recording that i did for them that the money was stolen by fellatio which fellatio made it clear to me that he used one of his boys in the bank to steal the money.Now since sis Mary came back nobody wants to tell her the truth which she will find out one day .now the first email she send me was to know how my new business that i discuses with her to open the last time she email me. then i told her that i did not open it because the money she send me did not go through, yesterday or so, she went to the bank and the bank told her they send the money to me which is a big lie t hey also show her that the money was debited from her account which is also a big lie. remember fellatio use his boy in the bank to steal that money which i do not know which of his boys he is talking about, which means that somebody in the bank know about the money and have possibly covered for them.

Sir for god sake i used getting to 10days day and night to record that audio ,,,,,,because of the too much closure on the screen while reading those books , i cant see things far now am just recovering from that.
Sir the recording of that book destroyed my home and life because the money was stolen from feathers
Sir do you know how it feels like to eat once in two or three days , that is what am passing through now because i don't have job and all effort to get one is not working so far.
Sir the most annoying part of this whole story is that , the testimony video that i send you last, i sold my television ,,my purpose of selling it is to be using the money little by little to be feeding myself while i still look for job, but because of how important that testimony was and we do not have steady power supply in Nigerian like since three days now we have not seen light, i use that money to buy34 litters of fuel and i bought date to enable me send that video to you also my rent is due and if nothing is done i will be homeless ...at the end of the day i had nothing left out of my television that i sold, yet i did not complain i keep enduring it. since two days now it was this morning that i had a cup of lepton now only to be passing all this thing to see that orphanage is free from fellatio. Now what happen when sis marry got back from bank they told her they send me the money now she is acting that i want to stole from her, how? is that all i will get after all this orphanage has put me through.?....

Sir i am telling you all this because enough is enough.IF THE ORPHANAGE (SIS MARY DID NOT PAY ME THAT $9000 , SIR I AM OUT AM NOT TESTIFYING ANYTHING AGAIN, I MEAN ENOUGH OF ALL THIS, UNTIL I RECEIVE THAT $9000 FROM SIS MARY , I WILL NOT ANSWER OR TESTIFY AGAINST ANY BODY AGAIN, SINCE THEY ARE UNGRATEFUL. Sir you don't even need me to win the case you have all the story and am sure you will win with that because they told me how good you are, so i wish you luck
BUT SHOULD IN CASE YOU THINK I AM IMPORTANT TO YOU AS A MAN OF UNDERSTAND AND YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE WORKING WITH YOU ON THIS CASE
. ALL YOU WILL DO IS TO TELL SIS MARY THE TRUTH THAT THAT MONEY SHE SEND TO ME DID NOT COME THROUGH , I KNOW SHE WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN SHE HEARS IT FROM YOU, AND ONCE I GET MY MONEY, I WILL CONTINUE BUT IF SISTER MARRY DID NOT PAID THE MONEY TO ME. I WILL NOT CONTINUE TO TESTIFY, THEY CAN SETH FELLATIO FREE I DON'T CARE ANYMORE SINCE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ME..and if anyone continues to use any written document that i send you or use any video that i send you on this case without my knowledge , i will press legal charges
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I HAVE DELETED ALL THE VIDEOS THAT I SEND YOU ON YOU TUBE.so if you need me, get sis marry to pay me because without owing me that money, she will not be in hospital, pastor Williams will be alive, Elliot will be alive, doody will be a live and my wife will be a live and i will still have my job by now and all this thing would have been fine. so if you need to solve this case, lets solve it from the root first.
I know you might hate me after reading this email but yes because you don't have a clue of what am passing through. so if i don't get a positive response from you, this is going to be my last email to you. enough is enough

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would think that hearing the terrible news that one of her beloved orphans was responsible for putting her in the hospital would cause the mind to go into a defense mode to alleviate the pain. The human mind is funny that way. Instead of being in.charge of a boatload of orphans maybe she could mask the pain by thinking she is a Vietnamese prostitute.

Oh, and Elliot is dead. I don't know why everyone keeps thinking he may be alive

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that I told Mr. Penfold to relay the message. We need him to blame Feathers, not Sister Mary. Maybe another taunt is in order?

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may give up on all three of my characters in the same day. Smile

Creampie to Inspector:

Quote:
Sir do you have any there idea of what your saying? sis marry wants to see me as the criminal ,because nobody wants to tell her the truth. Sir you do not have any idea of what this thing is cursing me, that is why you call me greedy. how am i greedy.? do you know how many days and night it took me to record only to be called criminal at last? let me ask you after working as inspector expecting your salary at the end of the month, the government will call you greedy, that is what your doing,, nothing good has ever come from that island except empty promise. now i see it is not good to be good, maybe i should have worked away from the moment i had she is in hospital, by that way, you will not call me greedy, you people are selfish all you care about is to protect your own because you do not have any idea what am facing here. thanks for reminding me that am greedy and you and your boys can call me names as it makes you happy, if god keeps me a live since birth till now, he will see me through every shit your island brought to me,so don't go around thinking my life depends on that money she owe me or the empty reward promises you made and never kept to it . thank you for nothing.please do not call me loaded crepie again you know my name so call me my name.

Quote:
YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND TELL HER NOT TO EMAIL ME AGAIN BUT ONE DAY YOU WILL BE TREATED THE SAME WAY THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND

Quote:
The Esteemed Mr Ny*sh,

Is that better? God forbid I fucking offend you after the shit you pulled this morning!! Mary Margaret saw you as a fucking friend until your latest email you dumbass! She came straight to the station with that first thing this morning. We weren't telling her the truth because it's an active fucking investigation you dumb fuck!!! How can we get her to figure out who beat her up if it's YOU or ME who tell her??? Now you've gone and fucking ruined it!!!

I don't care what your life does or doesn't fucking depend on!!! I'm trying to investigate the beating of a nun and lock up a known Snorky Boy and you've fucking flushed my chances right into that fucking lake over there! I swear The Esteemed Mr Ny*sh if that Fellatio fucker walks free I have no doubt he's headed to you first!

I've worked my ass off on this case to get you your reward, I've worked my ass off to protect you, I've worked my ass off to do what's right for Mary Margaret, Eliot and this island and you go and fucking ruin it in one big fucking greedy email.

If you can start following simple fucking directions again, let me know but fucking hell am I in the shit this morning!

I may have to come up with a new character soon. Hmm...

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So he sold his car earlier. Now he's sold his TV. And he's deleted his testimony?

Clearly Feathers has to be set free, or he needs to upload his testimony again.

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That may get him to twig. The court saved a copy. We just need Feathers to reveal that he has done something to Sister Mary. His rant to me is a perfect example of lad suffering.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is fast today. I think I have him riled up.

He is frightened of Feathers...

Quote:
You see all you care about is you and your island , you see?
and did i hear you say your protecting me ?
Let me ask you how do you protect my life
when fellatio emails me everyday from prison with his evil powers telling me how he will kill me? how do you protect when my computer keyboard and mouse got fire and burn while i was recording the video testimony? and fellatio is using his evil power to do that from your so called prison, it is that thing which you don't care how my life depends on it which is god , that is what have been protecting me from all the evil attack i have been getting here from fellatio. so your there and you dont know what is going on, so don't you ever call me greedy again because i have not done anything to deserve such word from you.use the time your using to email me and protect your prison so that fellatio will not use any of his evil power with devilish read words to email me , in that case i will know your protecting me and also know your doing your best

Quote:
The Esteemed Mr Ny*sh,

What in the fuck are you talking about? First, no one has ever accused you of being a criminal. Second, Fellatio has been locked up in my jail cell for a few weeks with no internet so it is fucking bullshit that he is emailing you every day. The only time he's been out was when he was escorted into the courtroom by four of my own officers.

But The Esteemed Mr Ny*sh, if Fellatio gets free, who do you fucking think he's going to go after first? Me? Mary Margaret? or you - the guy who led to his arrest and capture? We have one common enemy here but you sure are fucking good at making more! Now if you want to keep ranting about how pathetic you have made your own life, save it since I have real fucking work to do!

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he only did the protective rituals like I told him to, this wouldn't be an issue. This is all his fault.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to get him to fear Feathers a little more...

Quote:
Sir you see a lot is happening under your own roof and you don't know yet you claim you are protecting me, if you want to know what am saying about the email with evil power, ask your district attorney, they will tell you what is happening in your own so called roof
Secondly where i came from we do not fear kids like fellatio , he can get out and come for me and am not running , to make it simple for him , i will give you my address to give him , he does not need any evil power to fine me because if he is using evil power the power of god in me will not allow him, so i will give him my address but i promise you we Nigerians we do not but evil in prison, and also he will not last 10 minutes the moment he step foot to my door step. thank you for nothing

Also am not following instructions am done with that , because all your instructions do is to protect you and your island,
If sis mary did not pay me $9000 now and not later you people can forget about me beside you don't need me to win the case , you have all you need and i mean nothing to you, so enough is enough i think is time for me to go and pick up the picese of my life and put them together

Quote:
The Esteemed Mr Ny*sh,

You heard the part where a juror died, right? The Snorky Boys are responsible for dozens of nearly untraceable murders. And you think you can take them on? You want to take that fucking chance? It would be against my sworn duty to put you at risk so I wouldn't dare give him your address. But something tells me you're enough of a dumbass to send it to him yourself.

Thanks for your great fucking advice to talk to the DA. I talk to him each morning already! We investigate and share ideas and catch fucking criminals! We don't see our kids for days at end and put our lives and families at risk in the process. You ever do that Ny*sh? You ever do anything that put your kids at risk for the common good? I do every fucking day and I've seen the pure evil in Fellatio and believe me we need this kid in the death chamber as soon as possible! I've never seen anything this evil in my 34 year career.

But if we've hurt your fucking feelings and you don't want to cooperate any more, that would be a fucking shame. Ruin two fucking investigations in the same day!

This kid is getting to you Ny*sh. I can see the evil coming through in your emails.

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may have twigged on me, or he is waiting for good news to send. If we get his address, we could have some fun with him.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When Feathers is found guilty and he gets his reward money, he'll be back.

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Never mind, he's still responding to me:
Quote:
Bro to god who made me, i have so much respect for you that is the truth so i have to be honest with you but for inspector , i re grate working with him , he is selfish all he cares about is himself and the island , yet he claims to protect me, how ?when feathers email me to treating my life with evil power inside his prison the so called inspector does not know.
Bro i have had enough sis Mary went to see the inspector this morning only god knows what he told him and now he is telling me am greedy , how? because i am trying to get the money i worked for? is that greediness?

Bro enough is enough i think is time for me to start all over with my life again and move on
like i said you people don't need me i am Mr no body i don't exist , but should in case you and your boss find me useful, simple just get sis Mary to know she never pay me and pay me that money fast , what ever thing that am doing with sis Mary does not have anything to do with reward or what soever . that was the money i worked night and days in the studio for, once i get the money from her, i will continue working but if i don't, i will not do anything more that means i will have to stop here and move on..
Also i do not know how long before the trail but it takes one week for any transaction from that island to get here unless you people are using the faster way which is western union
but if i don't get the money from her, BRO i am done. sorry to disappoint you but this people are ungrateful

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sure did mess things up didn't he? Feathers' attorney will have a field day with his extortion attempt. Doesn't the orphanage have a new person in charge? Does he know about the money owed? He could always sell some stuff to get the money. Naturally he would want to send it via a very reliable delivery service we all know and love

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No-one posts like 3-Tr4ck
Fires up them roasts like 3-Tr4ck
Gets a Lad to go further than most like 3-Tr4ck...

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More rants:
Quote:
My brother. i am not scared of fellatio and before the curt will be done with fellatio's case i will be homeless . i will loose my house because of the rent, now if that happens were am going to pack my things and were will i sleep? am not demanding money for any fellatio case because i know the case is not over yet . yes i want justice too , but bro i don't have till the case is over to get homeless and that money sis Mary owe me that her bank is trying to make me the criminal is my only hope of paying the bills for my rent and take care of things in that case i will have enough time to devote to this case, but now to were sis Mary is, i am the bad guy . why? bro i have made up my mind and am not changing it for anything,if sis marry don't pay me now that i need it most, you people can forget about me , beside you can always bring someone to pretend to be me and the curt wont know.bro it hurts me that i have to answer you on this manner because you have been good to me but dont hate me because i do not have any choice now ok?

Even if he's being whiny, he's still on the hook. Let's see how long this will last.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a fun day. Putting a twist in the story a bit. We'll be fine with it.

Quote:
Sir i have the power of god in me . i am not afraid of anything.but here is only one truth i want you all to know, you can call me greedy but if you check your dictionary it will give you the meaning of greediness and not someone that is trying to get paid out of his own hard work( IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY FROM SIS MARY, I MUST NOT FURTHER ANYTHING AND I WILL NOT TESTIFY AGAINST ANYBODY AND IF ANY ONE USE ANY OF MY RECORDING TO PROCEED ON THIS, I WILL PRESS CHARGES, also i have deleted all the video testimony that i did, so there is nothing to testify for... You people should do me this one favor and tell sis marry that her bank lied to her so that she will pay me,because once am homeless in the street because i could not pay my bills, am not testifying and will not have anything to do with anyone from his island. if i she don't pay me and clear my name , nothing for you thank you sir

Quote:
The Esteemed Mr Ny*sh,

If you would let me complete my fucking investigation, that would be fucking great. You're going to press charges? Against who? For what? Every hear of Obstruction of Justice since that is exactly what you are doing right now! Go ahead and press charges and I'll have you extradited so fast you won't know what hit you. Then you'll have real fucking problems.

You are fucking greedy! If it wasn't for the reward money, would you have helped us out? If Mary Margaret wouldn't have paid you, would you have helped them out from the kindness of your heart? No! But here I am, whether I get paid or not, to help protect my fellow islanders! If I didn't get paid, I'd still be doing what I do since I believe in justice! And you try to fuck up my whole investigation!

And clear your name from what? No one here but a few of us even know who the fuck you are! That's why I investigate! I am trying to figure out who is telling the truth and who isn't! And maybe you've been 100% truthful to me and maybe you haven't but that's my job to figure out!

But I'm the selfish one? I'm the one protecting you by keeping Fellatio locked up! I'm the one protecting the islanders from the Snorky Boys! Me! Selfish my ass!

Want to know the real truth Ny*sh? My investigation shows Mary Margaret DID pay you. Fellatio never stole the money. Sure he said he did, but he lied to you! But your greed turned you into a dumbass! There's no one at the bank in Fellatio's pay. No one. That's why we investigate. Where the money went is your problem. But she paid out $9000. So you just completely chastised and insulted an old lady who has done nothing but what you asked! You are a fucking dumbass.

This kid got to you Nyash. Not sure how, but he got to you.

Go ahead, press charges now!

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WRONG. You might want to remind him of the baseline video he did. The remaking videos must be him and I am appalled he would ask us to commit a felony by having someone impersonate him

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he presses charges against the court, I would be willing to help him. Maybe Feathers has a contact in Nigeria who stole the money. Mr. Humphere must be seething with anger now.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic