SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told the lad that after today's trial, he will have to make another video for the cross-examination, and if he ghost-proofs his home, nothing will go wrong. I suspect his issues last time were because he tried to upload a two-hour video with terrible Internet connection, but he doesn't have to know that.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sister Mary is just learning of everything that has happened and she reaches out to Humphere. His response? Money!

Quote:
Madam am happy because your happy , yes life is all about good and bad but no matter any of them that comes, live moves on,how i wish i can be present on your celebration this evening.
Madam i want you to understand something. at this point for me to move on, depends on you, you promise me the last time that you will go and know what happen to the money you suppose to pay me that your bank did not send
Madam my only hope now since i can not find another work is on that
nine thousand dollars which is the amount you told me you are paying me, you gave me your word before i start the recording ,that you will not owe me and that i must be paid,
Madam i know you are a woman with a good heart and understanding,and i know it is not your fault that i have not receive the money
please i need you to promise me that you will go to bank this week and make sure the bank manager send the money to me, i need your word on that,Because if i don't pay my landlord this week or next for my house rent , i will be thrown out out my apartment .please since i don't have job now, that is how important it is that you go to bank and make them send me the nine thousand, Madam am pleading with you to understand how bad this whole thing has become for me because your bank did not send me the money you ask them to send before now .
And here is the good news i have for you,after everything that this studio people did, i now make up my mind that i am going to open a studio when you finally send me that nine thousand because we do not have much good studio around here and from what i have seen, with that money, i can even open a better one than those people own, so madam you see, when i open the studio, it will be easy for me to record anything for you and you do not have to spend so much money on it. So i will be waiting to hear from you so that i will know the day your going to the bank manager, and i will give you my late wife's brothers account number again and picture, i wait your response.

Quote:
Oh my dear Mr Hump Here,

I tell you that I sended the monies but the bank be the problem. And I already say I shall goeth down as I can attend to the matter and I go as soon as possible of course I think you know that I am sure. It been rough few days and Miss Connie say the trial start today and she testify and the orphanage is left to me only since Father Newton returns home last weekend and I have much to attend to but I think you know. I going to avoid the whole thing as I not recall anything anyways and I don't want to be sad no more.

You very smart to start your own studio as you have nice voice and proper skills and such would be to your liking I have no doubt and Miss Connie say how she wish there were a Mr Hump Here on the island for herself but she far too nice for anyone and the orphans just admire her a lot.

I'm curious how many emails this guy sends every day not to one of us?

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How long now has he been days/hours away from eviction?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rainstorms in Lagos are preventing him from buying the anti-ghost materials now, but he promises to get them later. My ultimate goal is for him to do an exorcism to destroy the "evil spirit".

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when the lad supplies ideas for the bait. Penfold emails him. Strange things happening in the courtroom.

Quote:
Hello Mr. Humphere

My goodness but we had a strange day in court today. I anticipated making my opening argument but that did not happen. After the jurors were seated the bailiff brought in the criminal Feathers. As soon as Feathers was led in juror #1 Miriam Welch let out a scream and fell to the ground clutching her chest. The bailiffs ran to her but it was too late, she was dead. The really strange thing is during the excitement I looked at the criminal Feathers and not only was he staring at poor Mrs. Welch and smiling but could swear his eyes were a bright fiery red. I must have been seeing things, right? Then the criminal Feathers started laughing, and as God is my witness I swear the laugh was not of this world. We will have to seat one of the alternate jurors so it might take a couple of days before we can get back on track. I swear I will do everything in power to make sure the criminal Feathers is convicted. That kid is evil.

eta - A quick reply

Quote:
Thank you for the update sir, and please be careful your self so that this boy will not hurt you.God is your strenght

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My message to him when he brought it up:
Quote:
Oh my gosh! I heard about it too just now. Apparently Fellatio's eyes glowed red before the juror died. He must be doing dark rituals, because he has the power of evil spirits. This makes your protections even more important. Court may be delayed for a bit. I'm trying to help secure the courtroom. Do you know the Egyptian symbol the Eye of Horus? It apparently helps protect against evil. I'm drawing it on the courtroom doors. Maybe you should too.

He allegedly got his neighbor to buy the supplies at the market because he's "shy", but now he has more to do. He's totally engrossed now. I love it.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thank you for your concern Mr. Humphere. You take care of yourself as well. There is no telling how far Feathers' evil can reach.

Quote:
I have been praying and i went to my pastor and he laid his hands on me and pray with me . so i am covered by the blood and that name Jesus

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My plan is to report tomorrow that something spooky happened in the middle of the night. That should get him paranoid enough to do stuff with the mirrors and whatnot. Maybe we can recreate Paranormal Activity after a few days.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well let them eat cake?

Humphere to Sister:

Quote:
Yes madam i know all about the trail as i spend all this time you were in the hospital to help Connie form the beginning of the problem now from Connie to inspector now i work with the inspector for weeks to capture the bad guy then now from inspector the attorney now i spend time on computer working with the attorney can you imaging that i did not sleep this last Friday, Saturday,till Sunday around 1pm that was when i slept for two day , i was i awake making video testimony for the attorney since the road is too far for me to come and testify physically .my prayer is for the curt to make right decision on this case.i did not want to tell you about it but , i got involve in this case from the beginning just to help the orphanage madam..and i must continue to pray as i make all this time out while you were in the hospital and put all my time the little i have left and energy on the orphanage to make sure it is well and safe from bad boys i pray for Jesus to give you strength to make it to bank soon enough to solve the problem there.
You did not tell me how the celebration you had the other day ended, did you keep my own cake?

A short response as work has me exhausted.

Quote:
Oh mr hump here,

You so very nice to help us as much as possible. Miss Connie return from trial today saying it delayed a bit but I not understand what for. I so very tired so I write short but party went oh so well and we have cake leftover indeed if ye be interested but alas now it time for bed and I write again soon no doubt.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He hasn't replied to Cammy. If desired, she can report on her efforts to protect the jurors, and her theories on what is being used (Jayhawk knows whereof I speak).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^i would do that. We are all being punished by his failure to believe in the runes.....sigh

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be nice of you to contact him, mainly because he doesn't seem fully committed to the "Feathers is Lucifer" part of the bait yet. Some more reinforcement would be nice. He asked me how I was doing and if there were any WU/MG offices, so I decided to avoid the question:
Quote:
Something weird has happened. And not in a good way. I woke up in the middle of the night because I thought I heard weird scratching noises. I'm not sure if you will believe me, but something moved in the darkness. This is bad. This is not good at all. I'm not sure when the trial will resume. We need to find a replacement juror, and everyone is pretty thoroughly spooked after seeing their fellow juror drop dead. Do everything you have to to protect yourself. I don't want you to be next.

If he persists with the money thing, I can't pay him because it could be considered a bribe. He probably won't though. Is there any way we can all agree to send him weird demonic stuff randomly interspersed with our normal messages? If he asks about it, we can deny seeing it, and suggest the problem is on his end. Maybe we could convince him to switch email accounts or something.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy sent this just now. She's feeling the pressure.

Quote:
Why are you ignoring that I tell you, why wont you be strait with me about whats happening to you, dark forces are a foot and you must be feeling the affects, dint you here about the pour woman who died all of a sudden at the trial of the Fethers felon, now I have to help put up wards and blessings, its going to get worse I feel it, protects yourself cos you are a target, like I tolled you before, the Runes never lie, Freyja bless me and mine

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our lad has some interesting ideas:
Quote:
Bro you got me wrong on my question, i did not meant for you to send me any money, i just wanted to confirm something.
Also prayer can prevent a bullet straight to your head, here is how it works when ever a gun is pointed at you an a shot is been taking, it will not work but if you point the gun on another direction, it will work. do you doubt that?
who is Martha Welch you mention ?

Later:
Quote:
BRO YOUR FUNNY I CANT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I LAUGHED LIKE THIS SINCE MY WIFE DIED SO THANKS FOR THAT,ALSO I KNOW WORK IS IMPORTANT BUT ONE OF THIS DAYS JUST GIVE LOVE A CHANCE, I KNOW THERE MUST BE A GIRL YOU LIKE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, JUST HANGOUT WITH HER , GET TO KNOW HER, AND SEE WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN MISSING ALL THIS TIME

I've been asking him if Feathers ever mentioned magic, and if he said where he lived. He seems very confident that his faith will protect him against Feathers, but hopefully that will change. Can we get the list of cross-examination questions soon? Mr. Humphere needs something to do.
Edit:
Quote:
Bro if you people did not take care of this kid on time,he will escape that prison one good day, and everything will be worst. and when that happens i will block this my email and move on, because all i have got from this island is destruction, i have never got any thing from this island,please forgive my attitude bro but that is the truth

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have to wait until the trial starts and the video is shown in open court before we can get him his cross examination questions. I'm wondering if Mr. Mutley should give him a poke again. Or maybe Feathers can use his dark juju to send an email.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not both? I told him to expect the questions, but you can say there were delays. He also sent this:
Quote:
Bro after god my wife, the next thing that means the whole world to me was that my hair that i cut, so if i can cut my hair for this, that means am not going anywhere until it is over . so you have me anytime all you need to do is ask and you will get it, you have my whole attention bro,am keeping to my part of the deal till end

I think I got him back on track. He isn't scared of Feathers, and that needs to change.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him an email from a different Feathers account. If he truly believes in this stuff he should be willing to do whatever Cammy suggests to break the curse

Quote:
howdy enema dis is feathers i yuse my power ful juju 2 send yu dis massage i got da old lady wit da cros deaded now dey no i gots da juju and dey al skared of me yu is my enema and i mak yu pay 4 al yu don 2 me did yu lik wat i did 2 yur mose and keybord???? dere is planty mor were dat cam from mr mutley bring me da stuf i nede 4 da juju in jale so i gets wat i nede 2 cast power ful juju an who evar i want and dat person is yu enema

***I put in a curse I found online***

Yu id now curs enema

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So he got back to Cammy, but he was brief:

Quote:
[Cammy] am not ignoring you, am sorry that you feel like that. i had all that happend and i have prayed against them,what should i do then?

Cammy will need details, naturally. But she will have advice for him. Oh, yes.

In the meantime...

Quote:
Tell me all bout what happened and when and how and in detail, cos I need details, to protect I need to now what to protect from, just tell me plz, its your live and sole at steak, hurry plz in Freyja's name

Sand Timer x 7
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always money, money, money with this guy...

To Connie:

Quote:
Miss Connie i have to write you this email because this is going to be my last email to you if i never get any positive reply from you.
Connie ever since i became friends with the orphanage , i have shown my honesty and i have never bring any harm to this orphanage in any way,i did all sis Mary ask me to record.
i did all you ask me to find out who the bad guy was,
i did all the inspector ask me to get feathers for him and i did all the attorney ask me to,all this time i started having problems in my life because of one of your orphans feathers
now all this time i did all everybody in your island ask me to do
But just only one thing i ask for, everyone including you ignored me, everyday i keep receives email from feathers friend threatening my life but i don't care since i know that i did the right thing.
But how come one thing i ask for nobody wants to listen to me
All i ask for is just for the money sis Mary owe me for the recording to be paid, is it too much for me to ask, sis marry is back now yet she keep telling me she will go to bank when? is it when i became homeless in the street? or when i die of hunger? you people should pay me that money it will help me a lot, please talk to sis marry about this, it is not fair that i spend my time working for you inspector and the orphanage yet , the money that i recorded for, can not be paid, please Connie i know you have understanding please talk to sis Mary. i need this money and i need it fast to solve my problem, but if i did not get any reply on you on this, i will stop every contact that i have with any body in this island, and leave it for god to judge. thank you

Unfortunately, she has the week off.

Hump to Sister Mary:

Quote:
Madam good morning, i had all about the trail yesterday and the tragedy that happens, but the attorney says it will take few days for them to put back the trail ,you know, i never knew your that popular in your island,,everyone one in your island that has contacted me because of this case keep telling me how popular you are and i was feeling like a celebrity knowing you most especially when one of the inspector called you by your popular name (sis Mary)

also madam i appreciate you taking your time to be writing to me. because at a time because of the wrong information they gave me about you at first, i thought i never had from you again but glory be to god and here we are again, i know in little time, everything will come to normal again, so i have to use this opportunity to apologize to you, if i have been pushing you to hard but i knew you are full of understanding and also if you are here,you will understand that every time that i have pushed you ,i have to do it because of how important it is to me now.
Also you know that your bank will always tell you, it will take one week for money to reach me, and that is why, i have to plead with you again and please don't be angry at me,have you finally decided a day that you will go to your bank?
Madam for the sake of Jesus it is important for you to do that soon because after the whole money i spend in the hospital and the once i borrowed to spend in the hospital on my wife before she died,i ran dry and my house rent need to be paid next week or i loose the house that is how things work in my country, and also a couple of bills to pay before i now start the studio, but the house first , that is my reason of pushing you so hard even when you have told me you will go but because of one week delay your bank will always give and all that, too much delay might not be good on my side madam,so please do not be offended if this my persistence piss you off but am not that bad just trying to come out of this situation your bank put me finally, i look forward for your email. thank you

Let's try this angle and see where it goes...

Sister to Hump:

Quote:
Oh my dear mr hump here,

Yes, I don't like to admit but everyone on the island seem to like me, I try to make nice with everyone and there aren't too many of us on the island to begin with but we all try to know each other and they always ask about the orphans and they seem to like the cream pies and treats i bring to fairs and always ask for me to bring more and that be nice and kind. And I been on island most of my life and I 78 years now and I can't think of any nicer place to be except maybe in the winter when the wind blows cold off the lake and the snow piles up then maybe i can indeed think of a place or two Mr hump here.

Just for you mr hump here I go to the place of monetary deviance with Farmer Jethro and this time he let me ride up front in john deere and what a ride that was indeed! It been years since this old lady experience such a rush of excitement and fun and it was so much I thought I would pass out right there and then! But I talk to manager Bebbanburg and he say payment submitted May 31 and transaction completed one week later on June 6 so all be well and good now and he even showed me where $9000 was taken from my account and so I think you check with you own bank and see what happen mr Hump Here? This old lady may be getting older but I know when I make mistake and I do not think I did here at all you see? It take me all day to go there and back and be away from orphans so I promise Miss Connie she get the rest of the week off for her July hemorrhage fest and I be all on my own now which really is quite wonderful as I love these orphans so much and I hope you open your studio soon so we can here more of your wonderful voice!

Maybe she messed up the bank info? Maybe Feathers stole it? (Did he?) Maybe the bank manager? Maybe Sister is just losing it? Either way, he won't be happy.

Very Happy

I like the idea of demonic messages embedded. I think it should be consistent though so send an example.

Safari Team Humphere
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something like "Yes, we can get the payment information to you as soon as DARKNESS WILL RISE the trial is over. After that, you will be able to LUCIFER WILL REIGN get your compensation". Inserting demonic messages may be a bit extreme; it may just get him to distrust us. It could be fun though. First, we should see if he will go through with a ritual of some sort. If he doesn't, we can do this to try and encourage him.
Edit: he's a bit annoyed:
Quote:
bro i send it to him , but no reply yet, am not scared and can never be scared of fellatio and his kid devil, if he thinks he knows juju more than we Africans, i will show him that he is still a leaner but i can not go against my faith not because of fellatio but it will be my pleasure to use my hand and chop off his head

He doesn't know what is coming.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's replying promptly to Cammy these days:

Quote:
Sister i was working to send a video for the attorney Mr penfold and for the first time, my computer keyboard burn and mouse stopped working and things i was working with stopped working so i have to go borrow another one to do it but as soon as i send the video to Mr penfold, everything that has refuse to work, started working again.

It's the clam before the stork, just as Cammy told him.

Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent Penfold two emails. He does not sound well

Quote:
Strength thing happen yesterday , i do not know how that is possible, base on the fact that Justin told me fellatio is well protected in the prison. or does American prison have internate access for inmates? , how come he gets to email me again telling me how he kill that woman in the court . i decided to be quite about it since last night that i got that email telling me how he use his devil power to send me email from prison, how can this be happening ? what on earth is going on? am becoming very angry at everything right now and i do not know who to trust at this point, the only people i told my keyboard burn was justin and mr penfold, how come fellatio knows about it? are you people putting me at the middle of all this,i dont understand

Followed by

Quote:
BELOW IS WHAT FELLATIO SEND ME LAST NIGHT ONLY GOD KNOW HOW, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND HIM

He sent me Feathers' email from prison along with the curse.

Penfold was not happy

Quote:
Why the fuck did you send me a devils curse? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you doing the bidding of the criminal Feathers? Do you want me to die? Are you his partner? The criminal Feathers has been in jail ever since the arrest with no internet access, but I am starting to believe his power is strong. Did he tell you how he got internet access?

The trial has been postponed until next week. A few of the jurors refused to participate until the courtroom was cleansed and warded against evil spirits. The court brought in Sister to do a deep cleansing. She said the evil spirits were strong and it would take her a couple of days to get the proper warding done. . Now normally I wouldn't believe in stuff like that but good lord, that laugh of Feathers still gives me the chills. Feathers is in chains in jail and he is just staring straight ahead and muttering something that none of the guards understand. They say it is like he is speaking a different language. Sister gave them some sort of protection spell, otherwise they refused to go near him.

I will keep you informed but FOR GODS SAKE STOP SENDING ME SATANIC CURSES!

Yastreb, I think he is in your hands now.

Last edited by Jayhawk on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still pushing the salt and mirrors thing. It wastes his money and stimulates the local economy. We should all coordinate on when to have Feathers make his next move. I kind of like the demonic message thing. The lad says dealing with juju is against his faith, so he won't do anything stupid (besides what we tell him to do). I don't think I've ever seen a satanic bait before. Can we get a devil icon for it? Also, if somebody could call the lad as Feathers or Muttley, that would really scare him.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Twisted Evil
Close enough?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I mean, that's an emoticon, but I suppose it will have to do. I think it says something about my personality. Twisted Evil

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic