SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sister Mary *AUDIOBOOKS* *NSFW* SAFARI UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, his last few emails have dispatched any doubts I had about this lad. Lake, I'm sure your family appreciates you taking time out of your vacation to check to see how your lad is doing. Pastor B is not a happy man

Quote:
Let me make sure I understand things correctly. I am an old man and I sometimes get confused. You got Sister Mary scared to death that someone was going to steal her money. So scared that she hid the money so nobody could find it. This is all because of you. Then when Sister Mary is beaten and left for dead and you have the power to heal her you demand money for it? For shame Hupert, for shame. I no longer call you my son. You want my advice, so here it is. If it was me and I had the chance to save a loved one I would move heaven and earth to get it done. Heaven and Earth. If it was me I would get a loan on my car with the knowledge that when Sister Mary gets out of her coma she will tell us where she hid the money and you will get paid. But that is just me. I am a caring human being.

So what are you going to do? Shall I tell the doctors there is no hope and have them pull the plug? Or are you going to come through like the man young orphan Elliot says you are?

I really want those videos. I think he will eventually come through with them, but I refuse to get my hopes up too high. I gave him a list of 5 songs that were Sister Mary's favorites. These range from The Band, Meat Loaf, Hansen, Devo and (of course) The Proclaimers. He's not going to do this as easily as he did the audiobooks though.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His wife isn't in jail. She's in the arms of another, better, scammer.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very much looking forward to the introduction of young Feathers. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is stressed

Quote:
PASTOR I AM A HONEST MAN OK AND I DO NOT SAY ONE THING AND DO ANOTHER AND ALSO I WILL LIKE TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THINGS SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BLAME ME FOR ANYTHING,I WORK WITH A CAR PROMOTION COMPANY IN BENIN, AND WHEN I INFORM SISTER MARY ABOUT HER TRANSACTION WITH US, SHE TOLD ME THAT THE LAST ATTORNEY THAT SHE TRUSTED STOLE HER MONEY AND NEVER KEEP TO THE AGREEMENT . SO WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT I NOW TOLD HER WHAT TO DO SO THAT THOSE ATTORNEY WILL NOT STILL FROM HER AGAIN OR HAVE ACCESS TO HER EMAIL AGAIN. IF I HAVE EVER LIED PLEASE ASK MISS CONNIE SHE WILL CONFIRM EVERYTHING THAT I AM SAYING, YOU BLAMING ME TO WHAT HAPPENED TO SISTER MARY IS VERY BAD THING YOU SAID THERE. BECAUSE SISTER MARY SAID SHE HAS HAS GONE TO BANK TO SEND THE MONEY OF THE WORK THAT I DID WHICH LANDED MY PREGNANT WIFE IN POLICE NET AND AM ABOUT TO LOOSE MY CAR AND HERE YOU ARE ACCUSING ME FOR NOTHING. PASTOR I HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD IN ME AND I KNOW THAT GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE ME TO DIE.AND I WILL NOT SALE MY CAR AND USE THE MONEY TO GO AND DO A VIDEO AND SEND TO YOU AND YOU DO MENTION YOU WILL NOT SEE ME AS YOUR SON AGAIN, NO PROBLEM IT DOES NOT MATTER BUT AS LONG AS GOD STILL SEE ME AS HIS SON I AM OK. IF YOU CAN NOT HELP ON THIS CASE OR MISS CONNIE THAT KNOWS THE TRUTH, NO PROBLEM I WILL LEAVE IT FOR GOD AND I KNOW THAT GOD WILL WAKE SISTER MARY ONE DAY AND I ALSO KNOW THAT SHE IS NOT A BAD PERSON .AND WHEN SHE WAKES UP SHE WILL HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH HER SAFE. PASTOR YOU PEOPLE HAS DESTROY MY LIFE... (That line alone makes my day. Now he knows how his victims feel) SO MY ANSWER IS NO.. BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ANY MONEY TO EVEN GO TO STUDIO OR MAKE A VIDEO OF IT BECAUSE IT WILL COST ME A HUG AMOUNT WHICH I DON'T HAVE.THANK YOU

I'll give him the weekend to think things over. I'm guessing once he gets a chance to settle down he'll come back with a different story.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been emailing Pastor B all weekend, like I thought he would, wanting to know if there are any updates on Sister Marys' condition. Pastor B is ignoring him. Hopefully it is starting to sink in that he will get no money unless and until Sister Mary comes out of her coma. Pastor B is busy making arrangements for the sale of various orphan body parts to get the money to cover Sister Mary's hospital bill and will not be a happy camper when he does respond.

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Pastor B is busy making arrangements for the sale of various orphan body parts

Shocked This might be just a touch too much. It is not that I would not vote for hardcore baiting at anytime, but in the light of this you might possibly reconsider that turn...... I am just saying.

Graphic contents: http://www.nairaland.com/3849622/pastor-beheads-7-year-old-boy-lagos

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hupert I am afraid your last few emails have gone beyond the pale. You say you are an honest man and you do not lie. I disagree. You previously sent me this in an email

I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SISTER MARRY,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GIVE ME THE SONGS THAT YOU WANT ME TO SING FOR HER AND I WILL DO IT WITH ALL MY HEART.I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE.THANK YOU SO MUCH

Have I received the songs yet? No I have not. All I got is an email from you telling me that you refuse to save Sister Marys life. That was a lie. Well bollocks I say. Bollocks to you. You lied to me and you played with my emotion. The doctors are 100% sure that your music videos will bring Sister Mary out of her coma. Do you understand what 100% means? It means absolute. We could have our Sister back and you could have your precious silver but you refuse to do what you promised. Good day sir.

He still is complaining about the money

Quote:
PASTOR YES I AM STILL A MAN OF MY WORD. THE PROBLEM HERE IS, YOU REFUSE TO UNDERSTAND ME. PASTOR I SOLD MY CAR ON A LITTLE TO NOTHING JUST TO BAIL MY WIFE AND TO FIX THE BILLS THAT RESULTED TO THAT. AND I GOT FIRE YESTERDAY FROM THE COMPANY I WORK FOR BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT WHICH MEANS NOW I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR , NO MONEY TO FEED MY FAMILY OR MY PREGNANT WIFE .AND THE SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY NOW TO GET WORK IS NOT AN EASY TASK PASTOR TO GOD WHO MADE ME I AM BEEN HONST WITH YOU I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO MAKE THE AUDIO OR THE VIDEO, IN AS MUCH AS I WILL LIKE TO DO IT BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO DO IT, PLEASE DO NOT SEE ME AS A BAD PERSON. HAD IT BEEN THAT SIS MARRY DID NOT HIDE THE MONEY AND HAS GONE TO BANK AND THEY GAVE HER ONE WEEK AS SHE TOLD ME ON AN EMAIL, I WOULD HAVE USE THE MONEY FROM THERE TO DO IT WITHING FOUR TO FIVE DAYS AND SEND THEM TO YOU.PASTOR IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO HATE ME I WILL UNDERSTAND BUT I WANT YOU TO SEE ME AS YOUR SON AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH NOW, PLEASE I WILL STILL LOVE TO HELP BUT TALK TO CONNIE ON IT,SO THAT SHE CAN SEE IF THERE IS AWAY OUT OF IT ,I MEANS THE LAST SERVICE THAT I RENDERED TO YOU PEOPLE THAT HAS NOT BEEN PAID . AND THE VIDEO I WILL RENDER IT FREE OUT OF MY OWN SUPPORT, IF I CAN GET PAID OF MY LAST SERVICE,PASTOR I DO NOT HATE YOU I RESPECT YOU AND I SEE YOU AS MY FATHER. I WAIT TO FUTHER HEAR FROM YOU. THANK YOU

No dice. Dammit I want that video

Quote:
No, my child, you are not a man of your word. Did you read what I sent you? About how your promised the videos. About how you said

I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SISTER MARRY,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO GIVE ME THE SONGS THAT YOU WANT ME TO SING FOR HER AND I WILL DO IT WITH ALL MY HEART.I WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE.THANK YOU SO MUCH

That was obviously a lie. You and you alone have the power to pull Sister Mary out of her coma and you refuse to help. That is the truth.

$6,000

Do you know the significance of that number? That is how much it costs EVERY SINGLE DAY to keep poor Sister Mary alive. $6000. We do not have that kind of money laying around. We have had to cut corners. I myself sold my wheelchair and cut back on my dialysis. The doctors said doing that might kill me, but I am willing to sacrifice for Sister Mary where YOU are not. The orphans have sacrificed as well. We have had to cut back on the gruel we serve them and switched to a cheaper imitation gruel. Even little Elliot has tried to help. Yesterday he sold all of his toy trucks. He only got $3.50 for them but he gave the money to me and told me to us it to help Sister Mary.

You act like it is MY fault Sister Mary hid the money. It is not. According to Miss Connie Sister Mary was so scared of thieves because of what YOU told her that she thought that was the safest thing to do. I had nothing to do with that. If you want your money my advice to you is to do whatever you have to do to get us those music videos that will bring Sister Mary out of her coma and SHE can tell us where she hid the money. Or else you can forget about it and resign yourself to the fact that Sister Mary will die you will never get paid. Those are your options.

I was really hoping to get those videos before Lake came back from vacation but now I kind of doubt it. Sad

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be home Thursday. Meanwhile, I'm finally back in civilization. I'm wondering if I'll play this straight up, or if Sister Mary simply had pneumonia, then joined Connie on their annual pilgrimage to the mainland while Father Newton took over, leaving the lad to wonder what the hell happened the last few weeks? Was he hacked? Was she hacked?

Sister Mary can get back from shopping wondering why the lad turned on her!

Meanwhile, filling up my inbox for the last week...

Quote:
MADAM I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND AT THIS POINT I FEEL CHEATED AND BETRAYED AND I DO NOT TRUST ANY ONE NOW.MY WIFE HAS BEEN ARRESTED BECAUSE OF THE MONEY I OWE THE STUDIO. BUT YOU TOLD ME YOU WENT TO BANK? NOW MISS CONNIE SAYS YOU HIDE THE MONEY , AND NOW PASTOR WILLIAMS SAYS YOUR IN THE HOSPITAL, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO BELIVE. BUT GOD KNOWS THE TRUTH PLEASE WHAT EVER THAT THE CASE MAY BE , ALL I WANT IS THE TRUETH. I HOPE YOU CAN EMAIL ME ONE DAY MAY BE I WILL REPLY IF AM NOT IN PRISON

Quote:
MADAM I S THIS HOW PAY ME BACK?

Quote:
MADAM I AM WRITING THIS EMAIL IN ORDER TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU. THE PASTOR WILLIAMS THAT INFORMED ME ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IS NOT A GOOD PERSON, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE WILL TELL YOU BUT HERE IS THE TRUTH, HE IS ACCUSING ME FOR WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU HE SAID I AM RESPONSIBLE .HE ASK ME TO MAKE A VIDEO OF ME PERFORMING YOUR FAVORITE SONGS TO ENABLE YOU RECOVER FAST AND I TOLD HIM THAT I WILL DO IT, HOPING THAT I WILL RECEIVE THE MONEY WHICH YOU TOLD ME YOU HAVE WENT TO THE BANK TO SEND ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT YOU DID NOT SEND THE MONEY INSTEAD YOU HIDE THE MONEY, AND YOU LIED TO ME, AND BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I DID NOT PAY THE STUDIO OWNER JUST AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE THE START ABOUT THE ARRANGEMENT, MY PREGNANT WIFE WAS ARRESTED AND I HAVE TO SALE MY CAR TO PAY THE DEPT AND WHEN MY COMPANY HAD WHAT HAPPENED, THEY SACK ME FROM WORK WHICH IS TO SAY THAT YOU DESTROY MY LIFE .NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY? WAS I BAD TO YOU? NOW WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT YOU DID NOT SEND THE MONEY AND I TOLD THE PASTOR THAT I CAN NOT DO THE VIDEO BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO EVEN GO TO STUDIO NOT TO TALK OF MAKING VIDEO WHICH WILL COST A LOT NOW THE PASTOR STARTING CALLING ME NAMES AND SAID I AM NOT A GOOD PERSON THAT I AM THE COST ALL THAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND SINCE THEN HE HAS REFUSE TO WRITE ME EVEN MISS CONNIE COULD NOT DO ANYTHING DESPITE THE FACT SHE KNOWS THE WHOLE TRUTH. AND THE WORST OF IT IS THAT THE PASTOR DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, EACH TIME I MENTION THAT GOD WILL HEAL YOU HE WILL GET ANGRY AND TELL ME THAT THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD SO MADAM I KEEP SENDING THIS EMAIL BECAUSE I KNOW THAT GOD WILL WAKE YOU UP ONE DAY AND WHEN YOU FINALLY SEE ALL THIS EMAIL PLEASE HAVE A HUMAN SIMPATY AND PAY ME ALL THAT MONEY BECAUSE THAT IS MY ONLY HOPE OF STARTING SOMETHING FOR MY FAMILY NOW SINCE I HAVE LOST MY CAR ,MY JOB, BECAUSE YOU LIED TO ME .THE TRUTH IS , I SO MUCH LOVE AND HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU BUT NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE IN AGAIN. I HOPE YOU WRITE ME SOMEDAYS.MAY GOOD HEAL YOU SOON

Same message as above x 3.

I think it is heartbreaking he thinks Sister Mary destroyed his life. She's busy at The Gap today with Miss Connie clueless that anything is happening.

I'll hold off on "returning" if there is any hope of getting the video.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Perhaps Sister Mary could remain in her coma and Miss Connie could start communicating with the lad? She could arrange the bank transfer, as she feels so bad about what happened, only to have it sent to his associate "Feathers" per an email she received. Shoot me a pm when you get back.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I'll message when I return.

I was thinking of my original plan, just having Feathers steal the money. For all Sister knows, she sent the money and all is well. It will be up to the lad to prove he did not get it. Maybe by submitting a video for the orphanage legal team.

I'll think on it! Great job Jayhawk!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is shading tears

Quote:
SIR I AM HEART BROKEN BECAUSE I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING FOR SISTER MARRY NOW NOT THAT I DO NOT WANT TO BUT BECAUSE I HAVE LOOK UP AND DOWN AND THERE IS NOWAY I CAN GET MONEY TO SPONSOR THE ONLY THING THAT SISTER MARRY REQUIRED OF ME NOW AS A FRIEND, ALSO I AM HEART BROKEN BECAUSE I WAS BEEN LIED TO AND ALSO THE MORE I TRY TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM BEEN LIMITED BECAUSE OF THE LAST DEAL WITH SISTER MARRY THAT WENT SOUTH, THE MORE I GOT YOU ANGRY. PASTOR I SO MUCH APPRECIATE ALL YOUR EFFORT ,AND LIFE IS FUNNY SOMETIMES,PLEASE PASTOR IN ANY WAY I HAVE OFFENDED YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME OK, FROM NOW SINCE I WILL NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY THAT I WORKED FOR,AND FOR THE SAME WORK I LOST ALL, I WILL TRY TO FORGET ABOUT IT AND MOVE ON AS YOU TOLD ME EARLIER AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO IT IS TO DO AWAY WITH ANYTHING THAT WILL REMAINED ME OF IT .SO PASTOR YOU WILL NOT HEAR FROM ME AGAIN THIS WILL BE MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU. AND I PRAY THAT GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND STRENGTHEN YOU AND HEAL SIS MARRY SOON. ALSO HE WILL PROTECT ALL THE CHILDREN AND MISS CONNIE. I JUST HOPE SISTER MARY REMEMBERS ME WHEN SHE WOKE UP.AS I AM WRITING THIS EMAIL TO YOU , I AM SHADING TEARS!!!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the rare event that anyone is feeling sorry for the lad, the following showed up in my Pastor B spam folder yesterday.

Quote:
PREMIER LOTTERY COMPANY

We wish to congratulate you on this note, the owner of ([email protected]) for being part of our selected winners in our just concluded internal promotion draw this year, this promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be an active patronage to the Google search engine and services. Google is now the biggest search engine worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine,

we ran an online e-mail beta draw which your email address won five million Great British Pounds Sterling (5,000,000.00). We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, verification's,
validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning check will be issued in your name and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent alongside your winning check cashable at any bank or through direct bank transfer. please email us beck to let us know the process you want to use to receive your money among the two( CHECK OR BANK TRANSFER)

Yours faithfully,

L "M ikop

This HAS to be the same lad, as I had not used the Pastor B email address for ages until ths lad. He knows that the church is hurting for money due to the medical expenses associated with keeping Sister Mary in a coma so he decides to hit them up with a lottery scam.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Mr Hump here! You should be burying your head in shame and mortification! Mr. Green
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! I'm very appreciative that his true motives have been uncovered and that all doubts are removed!

I am back, and I'll PM JayHawk. If I need to delay for some reason I certainly will. I still like my idea of Sister Mary acting like she knows absolutely nothing about this, but I'll think on it.

I need to start a few other baits now as well. I let all mine die out well before my vacation as they weren't interesting or going anywhere and many were more work for me than the lad which stinks.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Lake and I have a plan of action that is guaranteed to drive our lad nuts. Meanwhile, the lad keeps working the lottery angle with Pastor B. (Apologies to all Brits reading this. Pastor B is 110 years old and set in his ways. And he does not like Brits.)

Quote:
I do not understand. What is this Pounds Sterling you refer to? Is that real money or some of the phony Brit shit?

Quote:
Mr William that is real money and that five million Great British Pounds Sterling
(5,000,000.00) is equal to (6,378,324.06USD )now you will have to let us know
if you want us to send you the money by cheque that you can cash anywhere or by bank transfer.
do get back to us sir !

Quote:
i still do not under stand. how do i get my money in real dollars and not that british crap??

Quote:
Sir if you choose to receive it by cheque, your bank will have to pay you in dollar and also if you choose to receive through bank transfer, you will still receive it in dollar. Now the question is, which option do you choose sir?
bank transfer, or cheque

Quote:
so what is the deal with the funny brit money?? i do not want that

Quote:
Sir you do not want the money ? if yes let us know so that your winning will be cancel

Quote:
Yes it is my money but I dont want that fancy british stuff. I knew a british girl in wwii and she gave me the clap. give me american dollars

Quote:
Sir you are not following. since you are American, we are going to give you of $ 6,378,324.06USD now our question is, do you want us to give you the money by check or by bank transfer?

Quote:
Is that in addition to all the british stuff?

Quote:
NO sir if you covert that British pounds, this is what it will give you in dollar $ 6,378,324.06USD

Quote:
POUNDS? now you are talking POUNDS!!! pounds of what? Butter? meat? i do not think you know what you are talking about. is there someone at your company that can help you???

Quote:
Sir you are the one that need help. please go back to the whole email that have been send to you maybe you will understand. thank you

Quote:
no it is you that is confused. first you say i am getting something called a starling which is dollars but it really isn't and now i am getting pounds of something but you won't tell me what. are you playing games with an old man??

Quote:
Sir starling pounds is a British currency just like they call yours American dollar. so sir when i said Sterling i mean staling pounds that is British currency,and also since you are American, we will pay you in dollar and the amount you will get from us is,$ 6,378,324.06USD,
now we are asking you again, will you like us to pay you through
1 bank transfer
2 check
please let us know.

At this point I so badly wanted to email him back, saying simply "Third Base", but I passed

Quote:
I think I understand now. You can send the money to Miss Connie at the bank and you can send the meat directly to the orphanage. Sorry for the confusion.

It has been a long time since I've come across a lad this stupid and gullible. He seems to be at the computer 24/7 and is always quick to respond.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that's outstanding. Connie awaits his email. Don't go too far Jayhawk. I need you nearby!

Safari Team Humphere
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it is the same lad, Jayhawk, and it does look to be so, he is probably desperate now, as there is a high likelihood that he does owe a studio, or similar, quite a lot of money with regard to all those very professional audio tapes.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Maybe he can use those 5 million pounds of sterling silver to pay those debts.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is full blown desperate. Every morning he sends the same email to Sister Mary. I think we're up to 10 of the exact same one. Because the first 9 didn't wake her up... maybe sending another one will? Smile

Connie is ready to enter the mayhem that is soon to occur.

Safari Team Humphere
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Feathers sends a taunt

Quote:
howdy fule yu not nose m but i is orfan who lives at orfan place tanks 2 u i and my boys is now rich?? i new abot yu and da pengwin so is use one of my boys at da bank 2 stele da money da pengwin was sending to u he tels da pengwin and mis connie dat it wil take a weke to go thru and then he tels da pengwin to tak mony hom and hide it to kepe it safe and den me and da boys takes da mony prety smart eh??? but pengwin sees finds out wat we up to and says she is going to popo on us so my boys has to bete her up rele god dey was suposed to kil her but insted they put her in comma doctors at hopsicle say dat yu movee wood get her out of comma but acording to old man at orfan place yu not do movee so pengwin still in comma pengwin always tels us orfans dat wen some one dose someting nice yu shuld say tanks and plese so tanks fer nice ting yu does for me and my boys

me and my boys use da mony 2 buy smokes and dugs and bere and fuck books wit picktures da we sell 2 da othar orfans and we make a bundle of mony da old man now in charge not no any ting abot it he too stoopid to find out we make 40000 dis weke alone doing dis and it all be cus of yu so tanks. pengwin only person who nose wat we doing so we safe since she stil in comma tanks to yu

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, yes, yes!!! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy LOL_sign
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He emails Pastor B

Quote:
Good evening pastor and how do you do.pastor i know i told you that i will never write you again but after i receive a strange email from one of the orphans today , i decided to email you so that you will know what and the people that put sister Mary in coma and why they did what they did, so pastor if you ready email me back so that i will send you the email that one of the boys that put sister Mary in coma send me today maybe it will help you to know what is going on because according to them, you do not know know the truth. i wait your reply

I wonder how much the truth is going to cost me?

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i receive a strange email from one of the orphans today

Laughing

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am amazed he put two and two together and actually came up with four. Feathers never did mention Sister Mary by name. I thought he might struggle with that.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent the email he received from Feathers to Pastor B.

He will not find a friend in Pastor B

Quote:
hupert all you do is lie to me. you told me you would save sister marys life and you refused to do so until you were paid. a pox on the house of hupert! and now you try to tell me that one of the orphans is a bad person! another lie hupert. have you no shame? i know you do not care about sister mary but how can you do something like this to an orphan? you are lower than the lowest. and to think young elliot wanted you to be his daddy. you are a bad man and i refuse to listen to your lies any longer, go back to your buddy lucifer and leave good people like me and the orphans alone. you have done enough damage.

Let's see what his next move is.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic