SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another fake journalist in Syria, in my roach trap

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think bad boy Maruo is being very generous. Great lad pain, Kaede, love it Very Happy

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is miscommunication. Lad wants Western Union. Maruo says he is sending postage stamps via postal mail. Maruo is not willing to hear what Lad wants.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

Give me your mailing address and I can send you 2000 Japanese Yen.

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

Hello dear. Please can you send it through Western Union money transfer? It's very easy if you can locate a post shop and ask for western union money transfer form

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

I told you, Give me your mailing address.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What is this lad thinking? Western Union doesn't send stamps!!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response from the lad for a while, so Maruo sent email. He responded.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

So you don't need my Mum's new email address, do you?

Quote:
Lad to Maruo

I will love to have your mum's new email so I can write her.
Please dear friend I also wish to ask you for the help as I told you before. now I have received treatment but I need to leave the hospital as soon as I am strong although they said not to allow me go until I pay my bills completely.

Talk to me as soon as you can, I promise to send you back and with interest as soon as I get back to the US.

Quote:
Maruo to Lad

You do my home work first.
My teacher asked me to write an essay in English for English Language competition at school.
Please write the essay titled "How to prevent bullying at school?" or "Why people do not recycle more?" in 3000 words and send back to me before Saturday this week.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha - love it! LOL_sign
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he does do that essay, I dread to think what a shocker it will be.

LOL_sign (That's us)

Ahhhhh (The Lad)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hopefully he will do homework, hahaha.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic