SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A long wait... for nothing... Williams Brown

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CassieHugo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

”Williams Brown” , or “William” as he likes to call himself ,is the scammer, Alanna is a pseudonym I gave for myself .I found him in the scam surplus letters. Note: All the info I gave are totally made up

William Brown:
Have you receive your pending fund of 4.5 million dollars from the Bank If not content the information below in order for them to reconfirm your information and proceed with sending your fund.
JP MORGAN CHASE BANK
EMAIL; xxxxx@xxxxx
MANAGER; William Brown
also make sure you reconfirm your information to the bank to avoid any mistake
Full name .........
Home address .......
Country ............
Telephone number ...
State .............
Occupation ........
Contact the Bank as fast as this mail get to you .To avoid any delay of your payment.
I'm not sure what the following is about, it becomes confusing
I have receive my fund of $4.5 million a week ago and the only money i paid after i
met William BrownWhat???was just $200 for the Endorsement Fee, take note of that.
The bank is waiting for you with imediate respond as the UNITED NATION DEVELOPMENT
ORGANIZATION has urged us to make sure you recieve your funds and our GOVERNMENT can
not bear any more pressure from them
Thanks
William

Alanna
Dear William,
Many thanks for your email.
I have not received the funds,
Alanna Helen
309 Jerde Meadow, SE17 56H, London, England
Tel: 07 565398500 (I can't answer the phone between 8am and 9pm)
Thank you
Alanna.

Williams Brown
Good day,
My dear Alanna Helen,
I got your mail and it was well noted by me I have registered the package with the delivery company and right now the company is waiting for the payment for the delivery of your ATM master card to your home address and as soon as the payment is been made your package will leave to your home address as soon as possible without no delay from anyone .
Do make the payment through Money Gram office or WU near you and when you make the payment do send me the reference number from Money Gram.
Receiver's Name:xxxxxxxxxxxx
Receiver's City:xxxxxxx
Amount: $200
Zip Code: xxxxxx
PROVIDE THIS INFORMATION BELOW
SENDERS NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
SENDERS PHONE NUMBER
MTCN NUMBER.....
Do send me the Reference number once you make the payment and do send me the payment information and have it in mind that you will be sent a tracking number once the package leave to your home address.
Regards

Alanna
Hello dear,
How can I make sure this is not a fake email? My auntie told me to be careful on the internet.
Can I trust you?

Williams Brown
Thanks for your urgent response.
I got your email and the content was well understood. I would like to say that i do appreciate the fact that you can confide in me and pour out your fears. But i must tell you that i have not put my hand in any scam , and this is real and legitimate, i know their are a lot of scams on the internet.
Yes it's true that the world is a global place that people would easily go and scam people most especially on the net because the internet is the easiest way to reach to people and making them believe that the transaction they are offering is real. Therefore i must say that you deemed it fit and did right for explaining all to me in details so that you won't misunderstood the whole issue.
I will advice you to stop replying to any email you receive on your email for you to get your ATM delivered to your home address and make sure you sen the delivery fee to the payment information below.
Receivers Name: Luisa Chavarria
Receivers Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amount:xxxxxxx
I await your urgent response and as soon as you make the payment you will send me the payment slip which was giving you by money gram or western union.
Thanks
William Brown.

Alanna
Good morning dear,
Many thanks for your reply,
I will await your hand-written acknowledgment letter before I proceed with the funds.
I am afraid this is the only thing I request before I transfer the money.
Kind regards,
Alanna

Williams Brown
We are so sorry for the late response. here goes the acknowledgment letter which you ask for.
I await your urgent response.
Thanks
William Brown
ImageHébergeur d'images

Alanna
Hello William,
It's a lot of money you know...
How can I trust you?

Williams Brown
Good Morning
I am not saying all this to convince you because if you don't trust and repose your confidence in me, it will be hard for any person to change your mind except you change your stand by yourself probably to give me a trial and i will prove to you that truly good people still abound on earth.

Also i have a good family background, my father is a priest and he raised his children in a Christian way. When I mean Christian, I mean those with the fear of god and worship him in truth and spirit.
Why must I cheat you? Does that solve my problems? Look this world does not end on the planet earth, after death come judgment.
Thanks
William Brown.

Alanna
Ok, I understand... Now, can you prove you are an actual person and not just another computer program?
Can you send me a photo of you holding a paper saying "I am William Brown"?
That would definitely win my trust...
Thank you,

Williams Brown
Please this is not the same thing with what you may be thinking on the contrary as this is real and legit. Therefore you have absolutely nothing to fear or worry about as far as this transaction is concern.
You are becoming too personal as if to say you are picking on me. What have I done wrong to you? I don't like the way you are putting it on me, you are becoming too personal to my liking.
And again here is my id and that is the only thing i can do for now .
Thanks
William Brown.

Alanna
Williams,
Ok I accept this ID, I do not see why you are saying I am becoming too personal!
Please tell me one thing... Who is your favourite musician and why?
We will proceed after you answer this.
This isn't a joke

Williams Brown
My favorite musician is James Brown. i love him because he is a funky musician.
Can we proceed with the delivery fee so that your ATM can be delivered to your home address.
thanks
William Brown.

Alanna
Dear William,
You don't know how much I appreciate your honesty, Just one last thing before I proceed (you owe me this since you do not want to send me a picture), What is your favourite colour and why?
Thanks a million

Williams Brown
Dear Helene,
I want you to understand that this is a business not a game, all this you are doing is just waste of time if you know you are not interested why wasting so much of my time here? I will choose RED because red is love.
Thanks
William Brown

Alanna
Thanks a lot William,
Mine is Purple,
Ok, I trust you now :)

Williams Brown
Thanks for understanding.
I would to know when you will be sending the fee so that we can proceed with the delivery immediately and once again here is the payment information for making the payment again and make the payment through money gram.
Receivers Name: xxxxxxx
Receivers Address: xxxxxxxxxxx
Text question: Your favorite hobby
Answer: Read
Amount:$200
I await your urgent response and the payment slip as soon as possible
Thanks
William Brown

Alanna
Can I use Western UNION?

Williams Brown
Yes you can make use of western union but please i want you to send through western union outlet

Alanna
Why so complicated! I ll do via Moneygram!

Williams Brown
Because i don't want anything like you going back to change anything so i will advice you to make use of money gram. hope you get the payment information?

Alanna
Sorry William, I do not understand the grammar of your last sentence... yes I have the info

Williams Brown
I mean money gram would be the best because it safe and secure........i await the payment slip as soon as possible.

Williams Brown
What is going on?? I have not had anything from you....
Ok, so There it is! He starts being annoyed and impatient

Alanna
Hello, I am going to do it !!!

Williams Brown
Good Morning,
Like you said you are on your way to make the payment bur I never had anything from you. what is really going on? I told the delivery company yesterday that you will be sending the payment yesterday but you never did send anything..so are you going to make the payment this morning?

Alanna
Hello, Yes, sorry for the delay

Williams Brown
So when will you make the payment?

Alanna
Today

Williams Brown
Okay i will inform them about the delay yesterday that you are sorry. it will be send today

Alanna
Wait a minute! I have never said I was sorry!!

Williams
I use the word sorry to make it better

Alanna
hahaha ok :) Thanks Williams! I know I can count on you!

Williams Brown
I have told you before that you can count on me and i will prove to you that am an honest man and i will never let you down..You can trust me
Note: Let put our trust in God first okay.

Alanna
Ok, I am going now. I TRUST IN GOD!

Alanna

Ok i went there and the lady said she wouldn't be able to transfer the funds to you unless I can give your Moneygram details....
Do you have them?

Williams Brown
What are the details you want and i will provide it to you...am waiting

Williams Brown
This are the details you need to send the money.
Receivers Name: Luisa Chavarria
Receivers Address: 520 gulf bank road.HOUSTON.TX
Text question: Your favorite hobby
Answer: Read

Alanna
Williams, Who is your favourite actor? I like Michael Douglas...

Williams Brown
Why are you wasting so much time in sending the fee i waited for so long yesterday noting comes up again.

Alanna
Ok I will go today for sure

Williams Brown
The choice is yours to pick your ATM Card and cash your fund. I don’t want you to see it as if i am forcing you against your wish. i have told you nothing but the truth about this transaction, if there is anything you are thinking on the contrary, I am not a party to it. I believe in honest living, I can account for any cent I earn today. I hate cheating and dis-honest people.
So if you are still going to send the go on and make the payment and stop wasting my time.

Alanna
Ok, sorry Williams, By the way, Is he still married to Catherine Zeta-jones?

Williams Brown
What is going on? i have not had anything from you as you know time is running out and the delivery company are really angry with us right now because they said we are playing pranks with them if you know you don't want this anymore you can easily say i don't want to be rich then i will forget about send you an email

Alanna
William,
Of course I want to be rich! who wouldn't? Why do you keep on saying I am making pranks? I will go to Western union in 20 minutes, I am finishing cleaning my house first

Williams Brown
You have been saying this since like 3 days now, please i don't want the delivery company to get angry with me this time again.

Alanna
William, I wouldn't want them to be upset with you!
Now, I am going to finish cleaning, won't be long

Williams Brown
In your next email i will want you to send me the slip of the western union which you use in sending the money to them okay.

Alanna
William, I will, do not worry

Alanna
Hello Williams,
I have been to Western Union this afternoon but when I got there I realised I had forgotten the details!!!! I am so dumb!!! I will go back on Monday...

Williams Brown
Here we go again with your stories. this time is details you forget

A couple of days later…

Williams Brown
Good Morning,
How are youou doing? this is another new week are you going to make the payment today or not let me know

Alanna
Hello Williams!
Yes, this week I will, I hurt my foot over the weekend so I couldn't do anything, sorry...
I will go this afternoon,
Thanks a lot

Alanna
Hello Williams!
Yes, this week I will, I sprained my foot over the week end so I couldn't do anything, sorry...
I will go this afternoon,
Thanks a lot

Williams Brown
Thanks for your urgent respond.
I would be glad if you do as you say this time and here goes the payment information again
Receivers Name: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Receivers Address:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Urgent response.
Thanks
William Brown..

Alanna Brown
Dear Williams,
Thank you for this! You will, never believe what happened! I was on my way to city centre and I fell over a rock and twisted my ankle.
As a result I had to sit on the bench waiting for someone to come and help.
I am at home right now... I have just put some ice on my ankle so I should be better tomorrow... Thank you for your patience...

Williams Brown
Hope you are better now ?

Alanna
Yes, I am thanks!

Williams Brown
When again will i receive the money

Alanna
Tomorrow for sure

Williams Brown
Good Morning,
How is your health and i hope you are getting better now and am also waiting for the payment today also because today is the dead line if you did not make the payment today the will remove your name from the card because you are not ready to receive it
Thanks

Alanna
Good morning Williams,
I am much better thank you!
I will go today as promised...
I will let you know as soon as it's done.

Williams Brown
Okay i will be waiting as i always wait

Alanna
Williams,

I think you may get upset when I tell you this but as I was on my way to Western union, I was walking through the park and suddenly saw so many little birds! all so colorful ! it brought me so much joy I had to stop for a minute. I fed them, listened to them singing, I even managed to pet one! All was going so well! Anyway, long story short; I left the details on the bench where I was sitting and as I returned, they were gone! So here I am, in front of my computer collecting the details again!

Williams Brown
That sound so interesting. so are going back or not let me know??

Alanna
Yes!

Williams Brown
What is going on over there??
Am waiting for you to get back to me with the slip.

Alanna
Hello Williams,
How are you?
I have been to the Western Union office and it should be paid today

Alanna
Can you pay the 4.5 million dollars now?

Alanna
Williams??

Williams Brown
I have been arranging your document so that you can receive your money today ...

Williams Brown
Sorry for the delay.....i need you to send me the slip which was given you at...

Alanna
Williams, I think i made a mistake, I went to the Post office! :/

Williams Brown
what mistake is that again??

Williams Brown
You are the one delaying your money yourself

Alanna
Ok, tomorrow for sure!

Williams Brown
Now i know you are a joker and you are not ready for anything....Thanks for the waste of time and i think i will have to look for someone else to claim this money
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can hear the thud, thud, thud of him banging his head against the wall. Very nice.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic