SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie isn't very happy right now...

Quote:
Do you know that you are very deceitful selfish and unreasonable? Pray that I don't find you. When I do, I will make you pay for all that you cost me.

Moses needs some clarification on this..

Quote:
Hello my son,

I do not understand what you mean? How have I been unreasonable? I have tried everything I can to convince you of the impotence of finishing your ceremony. Please explain this. I have prayed a great deal that you will see the error of your ways and complete your membership process.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger reiterates that he can't send the money yet:

Quote:
But I can’t send the money to you now! I’m not suppose to do business or send money to a heathen unbeliever, remember? I had forgotten but Pastor Moses remanded me.

And he’s rite, you know. All these problems we had with sending the money are due to the fact that your not a member of the Church yet! I have already lost money to those wicked fraud star clarks at money gram, and now this $20,000.00 dollars I sent you is missing and I don’t know what happened to it! I don’t want to risk loosing any more money.

Please Archie, I know everything will be better once your a member, cause than we will be Brothers in the Church and we will have the Old Gods on our side. It is just one simple ceremony you have to do, and than their will be no more problems with our business. Why can’t you just do that one thing so we can precede with our gold business? Your the only one causing delays now!

Archie has not responded yet. Roger will prod him if he doesn't by tomorrow.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie demands proof that Roger exists:

Quote:
Send me your picture and picture of your house.

Roger doesn't understand why he wants that:

Quote:
I don’t understand, why do you want those pictures? I can take them of coarse, but than how am I suppose to send them to you? Do you have an address where I can mail them to you?

Archie wants Roger to drop Hilts, and gets suspicious that we might be scam baiters:

Quote:
Mr Roger, I am tired of repeating myself over and over again. Since you allow your banker to be a problem between us. Whenever I ask you to send money, you always claim that you told your banker to send it to me without showing you evidence of payment.
I have told you that I have never received any money from you or Hilts.

Since 2016 I have done all you want me to do. So please I beg you to stop disturbing me with mails if you are not ready to stop using Hilts for sending money.

I will never complete the membership ceremony until I get the $20,000 that I demanded for. (We might all be waiting a while then.)

Go to the bank make cash withdrawal from your bank account and go another bank to send the money to me.
Is Hilts your boss, how can he be the one telling you what to do with your money?

And if this is a scam bait you better stop.

Well, clearly I need to end the bait here, because he said so.

Laughing Not a chance. I'm going to redouble my efforts.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

That made me lol. Laughing He's so reluctantly committed at this point I think he would LOVE it if we told him that we were scam baiters just so that he could move on with his life. As it is, the church still holds a big carrot for him to go after.

More whining to Pastor Moses:

Quote:
Pastor, once you are reasonable enough to understand that I deserve and entitled to some money the church. Then I will complete the membership ceremony.

Pastor Moses is more interested in a new convort, one who is eager to join.

Quote:
Hello my son,

I am sorry for the slow reply. I have been very busy as of lately. We have had a new convort recently who has shown great eagerness toward becoming a member of our glorious church. He has already completed several of his stages and is currently working toward completion of his Monument of Faith. It has been a nice reminder that most convorts are eager and excited to join the church. Up to this point we have not had any complaining from him. He shows pride and happiness in his work that makes it clear that he has the Glory of the Old Gods in his heart.

You still are not seeing the light from the tunnel my son. I suggest you prey and seek guidance from the Old Gods. Your resistance to complete the membership ceremony that would give you complete acceptance into our church is still quite baffling to all of us.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger also brings up the new lad competing with Archie:

Quote:
Are you going to do the ceremony or not? You know, people in the Parish are starting to say mean things about you again. Their calling you “Fail Boy” and laughing at me for believing in you. Their saying that it must be very embracing that I sponsored a fool who can’t finish simple tasks.

And now their is this new cavort that Pastor Moses has been talking about, and he is doing much better then you in the membership precess. He is finishing steps faster, and he even has his Monument of Faith almost finished! It is making me look bad, and I am annoyed by it, specially cause he was sponsored by Brother Colin. Why can’t you be more like that?

Archie has been quiet for a few days since this, so Roger will prod him again tomorrow.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks why Archie is still refusing to do the ceremony:

Quote:
What is going on? Several Church Brothers asked me at Services yesterday what is going on with you. I had to admit to them that I don't know, cause I have not even herd back from you in several days. They laughed in my face, saying that it must be so embracing for me that the cavort I sponsored has choosing to be a heathen unbeliever and burn in the Seven Hells for all times. It really took pains for me that they were talking down on me like that, like I was a stupid fool to be pitied, in stead of being an impotent Leader in the Church.

Please explicate something to me. I don't understand why you completed all those other Stages of your membership, but now you refuse to do the last one! What was the point of all my hard work on your behave? What was the point of getting help from Brother Eric and Pastor Moses? Did we all just waisted our time with this?

Honestly Archie, are you acting like this just to hurt me? I have helped you so much, and I have been a loyal friend to you threw this whole precess! Is this how you always treat your friends? I just don't understand what your thinking!

Archie finally figures it all out, and outright accuses us of being baiters:

Quote:
I have made really made up my mind never to reply your email anymore, but I have to let you know this.
If you are truly what you say you are, and you belong to the church that you said that you belong. I don't think so.

I think that you are a lunatic sitting somewhere to scam bait me with email. Alongside with multiple emails, Eric, Pastor Moses and Virgil Hilts. (He's close. Actually, there are two of us lunatics.)

I foolishly did all that you asked me to do before becoming a member of your church that has no address and can't be found on the map.

Do you have any idea of what I have pass through because of you? (No. Please tell me again. Very Happy )

I have told you that I am not interested in your stupid membership anymore. Leave me alone.

I will only continue with the membership if you wilk send $20,000 that I asked for.

And you should not go to Hilts because you are the Hilts.

I am sick of all your madness and pain you are making me pass through.

You can't call me and I can't call you.

Tell me the truth...... Who are you?

At this point, we'll probably never be able to get him to do anything more for us, at least not with these characters. It would be so satisfying to burn him, and watch his reaction when he realizes he's wasted 4+ years of his life being heavily baited by various members of Eater.

But instead, Roger will continue to deny it, and we'll probably wind the bait down once he stops replying. He'll never know exactly what happened to him.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psychologically forked for life. It's a beautiful thing.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame that he's starting to figure everything out. Still, he is ruined for life.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who am I? Bond, James Bond.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a bait of beauty
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Back where this belongs.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a PERFECT example of the exact kind of bait I was referring to when we were discussing this ...

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=294733
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry it is over....that avatar photo of him staring at the pyramid so wistfully is an inspiration! I guess he will never fully know for sure....and who would he ever talk to about this? Who would he admit this to?

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Volnutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should play innocent, and ask what a scam bait is. Smile

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like it's time for the recovery bait.

Isn't there a journalist somewhere looking for an exclusive on the Church who could oblige..... Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Devious. I like the idea.

Maybe once Mr L and I are done with him, you could approach him with that pitch. He would be very suspicious of anything at first, but I'm sure you could get him hooked again. Twisted Evil

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie wrote:

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the new Archie. Very Happy Yes, I think the fun is mostly over. He is so untrusting of us now that the likelihood of a ceremony is pretty low. I just like that he still doesn't truly know, and for the rest of his days there will be a small, small part of him that thinks that he missed out on a huge payday.

He continues to write to Moses every few weeks, but only to demand cash and phone calls.

Quote:
Pastor Moses, call me +234<> by 3pm today when you read this message.

The pastor lets him know what a disappointment he has been:

Quote:
My son,

I just spoke with the Elders about you yesterday. They are not convinced that you have any interest in completing your membership. Perhaps if you showed even the slightest interest or care for the church, but all you do now is make demands upon us. Members of the Church have started calling you Fail Boy because you have not been able to finish your final stage. The Elders fear that you may have destroyed the Bench of Admiration, because you refuse to send a picture of the Monument and Bench.

To be frank with you my son, your general lazy and slothful nature has caused me to fear that you will never complete your membership. It is sad that you have been such a great disappointment to brother Roger. You made him look bad in the eyes of his fellow members. I pray that someday you will have the strength to apologize for all that you have done to him. Very Happy

Pastor Moses

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Archie. Maybe one last slap from Hilts... Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic