SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses need confirmation that the monument is safe:

Quote:
My son,

You need to prove to me that the Monument is still intact after you made threatening remarks about destroying it. I need to know that it is still in place. Then you must finish your final ceremony to complete your membership. Are you ready my son?

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahahaha!

Mr. Labowski, I personally think your poor Archie is so upset he's vomiting blood. Laughing Laughing Laughing
I follow this story very carefully, because it is extraordinarily well written and I have a lot to learn from here. Thanks for sharing! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie tells Roger he wants the $10000 before he will finish the membership:

Quote:
I have told you that I will not send anything to you or continue with the membership until you guys send money to me. Your monument is in a good condition.
Send me $10,000 before I can agree to continue in the membership.

Well, that simply won't do. Roger will be offended when he responds.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an ungrateful conceited little shit he has become! He needs a slap!

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Archie apprecites the fact that the monument is a testament to HIS faith in the old gods and it will be HIS infernal soul that will suffer should that hollowed ground be blasphemed against. ...or something like that.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is outraged by Archie's request for money:

Quote:
What is the meaning of this? Are you demanding money from me in order to complete your membership? That is outrages!

Really, you have some nerves doing this! I have showed you the way to join the one true Church to save your immoral soul from burning in the Seven Hells for all Eternity as a heathen unbeliever, and yet you act as if your doing me a favor! And if that's not bad enough, your also trying to make me go against the exacting commandments of the Elders, who said that we could not send money to you until your membership is completed!

Why are you doing this? Are you a demon sent by Satin to tempt us into braking our promises to the Old Gods? I just don't understand why you would try to demand money from me now, specially when you know your so close to finishing your membership and you have so much money waiting for you as soon as you do. Why would you throw all that away now? It doesn't make any since to me!

I suspect he will continue to demand that we front the money. Roger will keep slapping him as long as that is the case.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie complains some more about his trip to Niamey:

Quote:
I wish you know what I went through when you sent me to that Islamic country where you claimed to send the welcome package. You don't have an idea the hell that I passed through.

That is reason I am asking the church prove it's originality by sending me some money to me in Nigeria. Before I can believe that you are real...

What you made went through last year on Niamey Niger Republic brought about doubt and fakeness of you, Pastor Moses and the entire church.

So tell your Pastor Moses that I need him to send me money in other to clear my doubts.

Roger will keep pushing him to take the next step without payment.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie considers sending the picture if he gets paid..

Quote:
If I send you the current picture of the monument of faith, will you send the money?

Moses implies that he will:

Quote:
Send the photo of the Monument and yourself and the villagers standing next to it. Also send me a complete bank account that is capable of accepting funds. We will discuss this further once you have proven the Monument is safe.

Pastor Moses

He still has a ceremony to do of course, but one more picture and a piggy are certainly welcome.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger reminds Archie of all the money that is waiting for him if he does the initiation ceremony:

Quote:
I don't understand you, don't you realize that your so close to finishing your membership? If you just do the initiation ceremony, than you won't be a heathen unbeliever and it won't be a Sin to work with you any more! I can send you the money with no worries than!

Once you do that one simple thing, than I can send you the $10,000.00 dollars your asking for, and also the rest of the bake sale money, and the grant you get from the Elders for completing your membership! And the Old Gods will smile upon our gold deal so I know every thing will turn out rite!

So I don't know why you want to waist time like this by asking me to do something I can't do? Why not just do the initiation so we can send you all this money that belongs to you? It is so simple to complete. That is the only thing that is delaying us and keeping you from getting every thing you deserve.

I expect he will still be resistant, but eventually he will give in. We just have to be patient.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After almost 20 days of silence, Archie sends this to Pastor Moses in regards to his request for a picture of the Monument:

Quote:
You don't have any right to order to do task list, cos you have failed and disappointed me. How do I trust you? If you claim to be a Pastor and your lips are painted with lies?

Like I told you before, this email isn't safe call me on my phone if you wish to hear any news about the state of monument. When you are ready to call take a pen and paper to write down.

You have one week to fulfill all your promise else I will order the villagers to pull the monument down.

And I will let go of you and your false religion.

Amusing that he continues to set false deadlines that never come... I hope the Monument is still up, but it's also amusing to think of the amount of effort that would be involved just to deconstruct the damn thing. Especially the solid concrete bench.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie reached out to Roger too, complaining that he hasn't gotten paid:

Quote:
Like I told you, I won't go further you don't fulfill the agreement that we had. Which is sending me money after I have completed the faith monument.

Have I not done that?

And you have the gut to tell me that I am not serious In becoming a member of the old Gods church.

Do you know how many stages that I have passed?

Do you have an idea of how much that I have spent?

Do you know the risk that I took? Traveling to an Islamic country slept in a bus Park for 4 days? (I love hearing about this every time he starts complaining)

Tell your Pastor to send the money else let's forget about this whole old Gods bullshit.

I have done all the things that you guys ask me to do, but you have never fulfill non of your promise. (Yes we did, I promised him he would get exactly what he deserves, and he did)

Tell Pastor Moses or whatever he calls himself, that I have taken the pictures of the current state of the monument. And that he should call me if he wish to know if the monument is in good condition.

And to you Roger, you will have to seek other means to communicate with me. I am not longer interested in this email.

You guys have one week

Roger urges him to finish the membership, but takes pity on him and offers to send him some money now:

Quote:
How else am I suppose to get in torch with you? The phone number you gave me doesn’t work, and you don’t seem to know how to use a phone properly to call me! I don’t know any other way that will work beside email.

I also don’t understand why your refusing to finish your membership. You said you were so exited to become a member, and you wanted to save your immoral soul by joining the Church and fallowing the Old Gods. I thought you had a deep Faith in the Old Gods and Their Holy Word. What changed?

If it is just about the money, than be rest assured you will get everything you deserve, the full bake sale money and our $100,000.00 dollars membership grant, rite after you finish the last step of your membership precess, which is so simple! So why are you refusing to do that? I just don’t understand!

But I think your rite though, it has been a little hard on for you. If you want, I can send you some money now to show you I still believe in you. How much should I send?

Whatever he asks for, Roger will try to send it through Hilts. But that may not go so well for the lad...

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses isn't putting up with his demands.

Quote:
My son,

After the hurtful things that you have said and your threats against the Monument, you are not in a position to make demands of me.

Until I see proof that you have not desecrated the sacred Monument, I have no interest in you or your irrational demands of me or the church. You have threatened blasphemy against this sacred church by destroying the Monument of Faith, yet now you refuse to prove to us that it is still intact. You owe Roger, myself, and Brother Eric a deep apology for the way you have acted my son. And you should apologize to your villagers as well, because it is only your stubbornness that is preventing them from receiving the funds that they so desperately need.

Pastor Moses

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Completely powerless Archie writes:

Quote:
I still stand on my decision, I won't send any pictures of the monument to you if you don't call me. This email is being hacked by some mischievous elements. It is no longer safe to pass information.

That's why I demand that you call me, I have gone to the monument of faith. And I have taken the pictures of it. But until you call me I won't send a picture.

Call me that's all I ask from you.

Funny how he thinks he is holding something over us. I think I will squash that right now...

Quote:
I will not call you again my son. The last time I called you, you made threats against the Monument and accused Roger and myself of playing some sort of trickery because you were confused about how to collect a parcel shipment. Very Happy And you have yet to apologize for these blasphemies.

I will not let you use the sacred Monument as blackmail to make demands upon myself or any member of this church. If you choose to harm the sacred Monument, it will be your soul that will burn in the eternal fires. I suggest you check your tone my son.

Pastor Moses

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just got caught up on this. I love that you roped him back in!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ We are very persistent. And Archie is very dumb.

Archie complains some more about what we have put him through:

Quote:
Mr Roger, I changed since the day the church and Pastor Moses made me to traveled to another country in the name receiving welcome package. I wasted money, time and also risk my life in that country for 5days. I slept in motor Park.

Tell me, how do you want me to be happy with all of you?

As if that wasn't enough I was getting threat call from strangers telling me to stop sending mail to you. I don't know who they are and where they came from.

I have have known you since 2014, for 4 years we have been talking about business that has never seen the light of the day. But when you brought up your church into it, I thought that will make us closer and smoothing our business relationship. But it never did, instead I have been through worse things.

As for the phone number, I have told that you should get a mobile phone and not the local table phone that you use.

I do send you message on Google hangout, you read but never replied.

That is the only place that I think we can communicate better and even call ourselves. So tell anyone around you to teach you how to use Google hangout.

As for the money, if truly that you really want to send me money. Please do not tell Mr Hilts that you are sending money to me. Do not tell him.

If it possible for you to go to another branch so that he won't know that you are sending money to anyone. You know he always discourage you.

Please let me know if you are truly willing to send money to me without Mr Hilts knowledge..

Roger will be very confused about why Archie doesn't want Hilts involved.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how he thinks that Google Hangouts are more secure than Gmail, as both are based from the same Google email address. This is almost sad, but I am sure that there is some way you two baiter geniuses can exploit this. Kudos to you two for all of this wonderful fun! clapping

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know what Archie is complaining about. Didn't the Israelites wander in the desert for 40 years?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Exactly! 4 days in a bus park is nothing! Very Happy

Quote:
You Still want to keep blaming me for your mistakes? You sent the parcel to wrong address, I risked my life trying to retrieve it. I spent money, slept in bus Park in cold harsh weather.

Do you think that I am dumb? That I live in Africa doesn't make me a less human.

Like I said, the monument is still intact, those harsh words that I said are the negative reaction to the pain you made me pass through trying to retrieve the package.

So please stop blaming me for the lost parcel, if you had sent it to the address that I sent to you. This wouldn't be happening.

We need to talk on phone, it is very important. Call me

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks why Hilts shouldn't be involved:

Quote:
I don't understand, why don't you want Mr Hilts to be involved? He is my banker and I always do transfers threw him. Plus he already knows you, so that will make it very simple. This is not making any since to me, and honestly I am getting a little specious? Why shouldn't I tell Mr Hilts?

And what is this Goggle hangout? Your saying I read your massages and didn’t responded but I don't know what your talking about? This sounds like a very complected new technicality. May be I should ask Brother Eric for his help.

Archie changes his mind and says Roger can tell Hilts:

Quote:
It's alright you can tell him, since the money will pass through him.

How much are you willing to send?

Because there is a lot to be done here.

Meanwhile, Archie gives Hilts a heads up:

Quote:
What's up fucking Banker? (Such a professional greeting)

Listen, Roger may come to you soon, he wants to send some money. But it's not the for the gold business.
Please whatever amount that he wants to send, please just get it done for him.

The Jackpot is very close.

Hilts is peeved that Archie was silent for so long, and only showed up again now that he needs something:

Quote:
What the actual fuck? After two goddam months of saying fuck all nothing to me, you suddenly pop back up asking me to do you a fucking favor? You gotta lot of fucking nerves, jackass!

Fuck you! Why should I do anything for you after the bullshit you pulled? Roger told me how your holding out on him for finishing the church membership, which was the goddam point of all this shit in the first place! Why should I work with you if your gonna act like an asshole and not work the job properly?

How much is he gonna send you, anyways? If it’s some piddly ass small shit again, don’t waist my fucking time, understand? If theirs some real money in it, than I’m down. But other wise, you can go fuck yourself.

Naturally, I control how much Roger will send, so I already know that Hilts will consider it a waste of time. Twisted Evil

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses tries something a bit more conciliatory... hopefully it helps convince him to move forward.

Quote:
My son,

I want us to renew our relationship and I want us to move pass this. I fear that we are speaking past each other and not understanding each other.

Please my son, understand that I do know the hardships that you endured during your journey to collect the package. I understand that it was difficult. The church would never intentionally bring to harm or cause you difficulty. I believe you to be a wise and knowledgable man, for it is your wisdom that guided you to our church to begin with and to the Glory of the Old Gods.

But my son, you must understand the harm you have caused with your harsh words, particularly toward Brother Roger. He is a proud man, and perhaps he doesn't share his feelings often, but he really does consider you to be a good friend and even a brother to him. This past year he has shown greater interest in bringing you into the folds of this Church than anything I have seen. He truly wishes the best for you, which is why he has tried so hard to help you by organizing the bake sale and helping you work through your membership stages.

We do no blame my son. Only forgive. However, I have discussed this with the Elders, and they has stressed that you must show us that you have not committed blasphemy by harming our most sacred of Monuments. Your progress from here forward will be monitored much more closely by the Elders. As such, we must continue through email, as the Elders must be able to read your words.

I have asked Young Susan to help me change my email password. I will ask that she helps brother Roger and brother Eric with this as well. I know that you have some fears about the safety of our email for some reason, so I hope that this will help to easy your concerns.

Please my son, let us move past this. In the name of the Old Gods.

Pastor Moses

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie tells Hilts what he's planning:

Quote:
Listen buddy, he will be sending between $10,000-$20,000. (He just made that number up) This isn't the real deal. Just do me this favor by allowing him to send the money.
Don't ruin it up. Like I told you I am handling this in my way. But the church and Pastor are not encouraging me I can send you all the goddamn message that the Pastor sent to me.

Did I tell you that they made me traveled to another country just to claim a parcel that wasn't sent? I wasted money and risked my life traveling to a strange Islamic country. Slept in bus Park for four days.

How else do I have to show my seriousness?

Please, just be patience while we move forward on this, send whatever amount that he tells you.

Be wise, don't destroy this plan.

Hilts urges him to finish the membership instead of wasting his time with small money:

Quote:
Dude, I fucking told your ass before: I can’t send you any money without doing the money laundry. And this piddly ass $10,000.00 USD your talking about isn’t enough to make it worth it. That’s less then I make in a month. My buddy is gonna tell me to go fuck myself if I ask him to do money laundry on that. And I’m not risking 10 years of ass rape prison just so you can get some chunk change.

What happened to that big money you were talking about from before? That old fool Roger told me that you didn’t get it because you fucked up and didn’t finish the membership, but you only got one step left. So why not finish it and get the big score? Do that and than come back and tell me you want to move some serious cash, and I’ll do it.

Meanwhile, Roger tells Archie about the Church gossip about him:

Quote:
Now I am really confused. Before you didn't wanted me to tell Mr Hilts, now you want me to send the money threw him. Which is it? Why do you always change your mind like this? You always tell me two deferent things, and than when I try to finger out what you want me to do, you change your mind or you say I did it wrong!

How much do you want me to send you? I want to make sure you have what you need to get your Church membership done, and you have to promise me that you will finish it. Cause you really made me look bad here in the Parish by refusing to finish your membership precess rite when you were at the last step! I always hear about the other Parish members talking beyond my back about how I sponsored the failure who couldn't finish. They are even calling you "Fail Boy" and laughing about it! How do you think that makes me feel?

And how can I defend you when it's true? You didn't finished your membership, and cause of that your not going to get the Church grant or the bake sale money. And more impotently, your immoral soul won't be Saved by the Old Gods! I don’t want to have that on my conscious, cause I like you, Archie.

So that is why I am willing to brake the Elders rules this one time and send you this money. I want you to proof them all wrong by using it to finish your membership. Can you do that for me?

I'm ratcheting up the guilt trip here. Let's see how much he asks for.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Fail Boy" love that one! Can't wait for his "immoral" soul to be saved.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie tells Hilts he will go after bigger money:

Quote:
Alright dude. No small money.

I will let you know when am done with the rest of the membership process. So you can send the big money.

Hilts is pleased with this choice:

Quote:
Now your talking dude. Think big, and we’ll earn big. I can’t wait to drain those goddam church accounts. We’re really close to the big score!

Let me tell you, your gonna live like a fucking king after we pull this job! You’ll never have to work another day in your life. This time next month we’ll be sitting on a beach in the Caribbean drinking rum and getting our dicks sucked by some fly ass bitches, know what I mean?

But right after promising that to Hilts, Archie tries to get Roger to bypass Hilts again:

Quote:
Hello Mr Roger, if it is possible that you can send me money without Mr Hilts knowledge. I will be very happy.

You know he might want to stop you from sending money to me.

Just don't tell him that you are sending money to me.

I have so many problems to solve in my community, and I will appreciate if you can send me $20,000

The problem is so much but with $20,000 we can get started.

Let me know when you will be willing to send the money so I can provide you with the account number.

Thank you.

There's no way this could backfire on him, none at all. Twisted Evil

Volnutt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does he really think $20,000 can just disappear fom Roger's account and Hilts won't notice? Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Well, Archie thinks that Roger has money in other accounts, so he could send the money a different way without Hilts's knowledge.

Either way, this is not going to work out well for him. As always, Roger will be confused and fearful, and Hilts will find out what Archie did and be furious.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic