SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "... I am excited to see where this bait will go from here."

Me too! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is confused about what Hangouts is:

Quote:
I don't understand, what is this hangout? What massages did you sent me? I don't think I saw anything like that? And how can I make calls threw it? Is it like a telephone? This is just so confusing, but I think may be I should ask Brother Eric about all this, I am sure he will know what you mean.

And what do you mean lab top? I don't have a lab top, I have a regular computer. Why are you saying such things that don't make any since?

Archie wants to talk to someone else:

Quote:
I want to talk to your wife or son. Send me their numbers

Roger is offended by his insensitivity:

Quote:
You know my wife passed away years ago, and it is still very painful for me to talk about. I already told you that a long time ago. Why would you bring that out again to hurt me like this? And my son lives all the way in New York, why do you want his number? Is that really necessary? He's always so busy and I don't like to bother him.

Anyways, I asked Brother Eric about the hangout thing you mansion before, and he said it is like sending a faster email. I guess I could try using that, but don't understand, what is wrong with the speed of our current emails? I think their is something your not telling me here.

I bet Archie won't be pleased about that.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pastor Moses, can you give me a reason why I should continue talking to you and others? When all what you have been making me do is not realistic.

After a went through the 3 stages of membership, you claim that you claim that you sent welcome package to me with a money inside. Why would you do such thing? Don't you know that is against financial law? It's money laundering. Besides, you sent the package to another country instead of my country. I took out my time and traveled to the country by road. I spent 48hours traveling by road. When I got to the country, I discovered that the company that you claim you sent the package through is a fake. They don't exist. How do you want me to respond?

Should I be happy that I have been wasting my time with you?

I demanded that you call my phone number, so that we can talk about this. But you refuse. I have made up my mind never to reply your mail after this reply. If you can't call me on my phone number so we can talk like humans. You should messaging me.

I am not a fool that I will be exchanging mail with faceless people. (You have been for over a year now Archie) Call me. You have my number. You have up to Saturday night. Else I will destroy the moment of faith and then lay curse on all of you. I will make sure that you pay for what you did to me.

Moses is still worried about the safety of the Monument:

Quote:
I don't like the way that you are threatening to harm the Monument as a way for me to do what you demand. That is not a respectful way to speak to your Pastor! Brother Roger and I are very concern with how you have been acting ever since you came back from your trip. It is not like you at all my son. I worry that you have begun to question things ever since you got back that makes me concerned that you got sick or something happened in your mind. What is this wasted time that you keep speaking of?? A few days of travel is not the end of the world my son. You keep saying that a company doesn't exist when they are located right down the road from our church. You are clearly not making sense.

I urge you to take care of the Monument. Takes some days to meditate and pray to the Old Gods. I am sure it will clear your mind and you will start to see the error of your ways.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That line " you will start to see the error of your ways. " is very good on so many levels!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie wants the Church to show him the money soon:

Quote:
Nothing is wrong. I just want you to tell Pastor Moses that you all have to fulfill the promise that you made to my community. You must send the money that you claim you raised for the rebuilding of my community.

Tell them that I want all before 31 of this month.

Now he is demanding money, rather than ranting and calling us all fake. That is a good sign. He is slowly starting to believe again.

Roger tells him that he would’ve received the money already if he hadn’t demanded the electronics:

Quote:
I don’t understand why your blaming us, when we were trying to send you the money! Don’t you remember?

Pastor Moses was all ready to tell Brother Eric to send you the bake sale money threw a bank transfer after you completed your membership by doing the initiation ritual. But your the one who told us not to, cause you had to incest that we send you those electric items first! Pastor Moses was nice enough to agree, and Brother Eric was very nice to order the items on the Amazing for you. We even put some of the money in the package cause Pastor Moses wanted you to have a nice surprise. And than you didn’t even pick the items correctly from the shipping company, but in stead you started saying crazy things about the Church and very mean things about me!

After all we have done for you, how can you accuse us of braking our promise? We have been trying to help you get what is coming to you this whole time! And we all want nothing more then to see you get what you deserve!

So, if you still want us to send the money for your community, you should talk to Pastor Moses and apologize for all the hurtful nasty things you said, then ask him how you can do the initiation ritual to complete your membership.

I enjoy needling him about “all the Church has done for him”, because of course, we have done nothing. Well, nothing positive for him, anyway.

He also won’t be happy about me implying that the delays with paying him and all the problems in Niger were his fault. But with any luck, he will come crawling back to Pastor Moses and agree to do a video for his initiation.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will be nice to see him get what he deserves.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Are you trying to say that I don't know how to locate a building? Didn't I sent you my email conversation with all the staff of this ghost company? How can I be the company that they claim to be operating and no body know the company nor ever hear about them? They refuse to give a phone number to call for easier communication. How can a company be operating without phone number? I also sent you the mail that the foolish driver said that he's has taken my package and money. That I he's in another country using the money to drink and womanizer.

Listen, I am only talking to you because I want you guys to fulfill the promise that you made to my community. If truly that you and your church is real and existing in the United States. I searched on the map I couldn't see your church address that you claim you are located. Jacksonville has many churches, no church of the old Gods in Jacksonville.

Note that you have from now till 31 of this month to send the money that you claim you raised for the rebuilding of my community. Else, forget that you have ever know me. I will tell you how to send the money when you are ready.

He's made that threat before. Not too worried about his deadlines. For now, Pastor Moses is accepts that the villagers still need to get their money, but he is still concerned about the Monument.

Quote:
I don't know why you couldn't locate the building my son. I don't. I wasn't there. I can't hold your hand and lead you to the package, you had to go pick it up. I understand that it was difficult for you. I understand. I am not mad at you. I just don't understand why you are so mad at Brother Roger and myself for the difficulties that happened to you in your country?

We have full intention of providing you with the money for your village. We certainly would have no problem with helping you get the funds that you deserve. You were the one who requested all of the heavy electronics items that made the package so large and difficult to ship. Surely you remember that? Why are you blaming the Church for the difficulties that you faced?

I want to make this right with you my son, but now I am very concerned about your loyalty to the church and the current status of the Monument. I pray that it is still intact. I would like you to send me a current picture of the Monument and Bench so that I know it is still in good condition and being used by your villagers. Then we can discuss moving forward. I would like to ask Brother Eric to help me file a claim against GPS for the missing package and the loss of the money and valuable electronics. I will need your help with this as well.

But for now you must prove to me that you are still loyal to this Church. You must apologize for the disrespect you have shown in recent weeks. You must apologize to Brother Roger. And you must prove to me that the Monument is still safe. Then we can discuss how to move forward. I will need to discuss all of this further with the Elders.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie continues to make threats about the Monument of Faith:

Quote:
You have 10 days to fulfill and the promises that you made to my community. Else, I will bring down the monument of faith.

Tell Pastor Moses and brother Eric. If after 31 of December I didn't receive phone call from all of you. I bring down the faith monument and start messaging you.

Roger doesn't like the blackmail threats:

Quote:
I don't understand you. Why are you making such blasphemy threats? The Monument of Faith is sacred land now, and if you bring it down, you will be committing a grave Sin against the Old Gods! Aren't you worried about damning your immoral soul to the Seven Hells?

Honestly Archie, if your acting like this, why did you agreed to cavort to our Church in the first space? Is this all about the money for you? I just don't understand why your making threats against your Brothers in the Church, specially when your so close to completing your membership! You already completed all of the stages except one, you just need to do the initiation ritual and than your a member! So why are you willing to throw that all away by destroying your Holy Monument?

I'm trying to emphasize that he is very close to the payday if he keeps going with us. He's still skeptical, but I think if we stick to our story and dangle enough money, we can get him to do what we want him to.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the Church is located in Jacksonville?

There has been a tragic shooting that occured in jacksonville
http://jacksonville.com/news/public-safety/2017-12-22/1-dead-west-jacksonville-shooting

Perhaps the church could be busy holding a funeral service for that poor victim who happened to be a faithful member of the COTOG?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I don't mind bringing current events into my baits, for example we used the hurricane a couple months ago to our advantage to cause delays. But that seems a little obscure and I'm not sure how it helps us right now when we're trying to regain his trust.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It could further convince Archie that he is dealing with a legitimate church and give an excuse for more delays, as how else would the church know about the shooting if they weren't hosting the funeral? If there is any lingering doubt in his mind that the church is real, then it could give some more evidence and make him trust more that he is dealing with a real church. As you said, it is a bit obscure, which makes your story more convincing, as it wouldn't be on national news where anyone would hear about it; since you are mentioning it, you are obviously there in Jacksonville.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pardon my intrusion but won't using the Jacksonville tragedy in the story involve itp's , even if it is only indirectly?
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No. They wouldn't be involved in any way. Regardless, I don't think we have any need to go that route.

Archie still wants a call..

Quote:
I am not going to let you fool me again, all I need you to do for me this moment Is to to call my cell phone number so we can start talking on phone.

You have 10 days to reach me via phone call and send the remaining bake sale funds. Else, our communication ends.

I will bring down the monument and my community that you are been deceiving them.

You have until 31 of December to make up for all the stress and hard work you made me do.

Call me.

See Man
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, my mistake
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I finally got around to calling Archie. He truly doesn't know what to believe. Part of him thinks we are fraudstars, parts of him thinks were are just incompetent fools who have lied to him. I didn't bother recording it, but here are a few highlights I scribbled down while he was ranting:

Quote:
-do you know how broke I am now because of you?
-I don't know if you are mystical?
-I'm so tired of all of you
-do you know I sleep in bus stop for 3 - 4 days?
-I think there is somebody hacking your email
-I sent you my number but I keep getting threatening messages from my own country
-Have you heard of 419 eater?
-Roger, Moses, Eric, Dan, Roger have all been involve in fraud allegations
- u have betrayed me everyday

He wasn't yelling at me. Just very tired of all the bullshit. Honesty I think he is pretty much done at this point, but maybe the call will help us string him along a bit longer.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He sounds very happy, but very broken at the same time. I think he needs more calls, and he needs to write a detailed report of everything he has done with your characters for court testimony. If he could take the Church of the Old Gods to court, maybe it would motivate him enough to be helpful. I realize it's a long shot at this point, but it could give him some purpose and keep him on the hook. When Mr. Humphere had to write court testimony, I had hours of entertainment listening to his "testimoney" and reading it; then again, Mr. Humphere was a lot more committed, but considering he is still talking to you, then there is still some hope of more amusement. Who knows? Regardless of what happens now, this has still been an extremely successful bait, and kudos to you and Big X for this.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice save, Big X. A lad who finds himself here is a difficult lad. That has happened a few times. Once there was a web page "Alliance against 419Eater',which kept a few lads busy for a lee while.

Turd found himself here, and the "Oh my God! Its a harker site!" saved the bait, and led to the creation of Keyser Sose. That was two years into a six year bait. Moving it to a hacker problem made other things real.

If worse comes to worse, maybe you can get him an attorney to "sue 419Eater"?

Nice work, as usual.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That would be hilarious, kind of like Famoh from long ago.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie is definitely winding down. I think we have confused him enough that he isn't certain what has happened, and he is not sure what to believe about us. That's the way I want to keep it.

While I was away, this was his most recent email to Roger:

Quote:
Mr Roger, I have gone through hell for you and the church. Pastor Moses hasn't been responding to my messages.

If can do me a favor, I have been sick in the hospital, I need money for my treatment. Can you send me $3000? Can you?

After all he's gone through with us, he should have known better than to think he could get a quick and cheap small payday with a halfhearted sob story. I guess he figured he might as well give it a shot.

Roger asked him why exactly he needs the cash, to try and get him talking again, but Archie has not responded to repeated pokes. Here is my most recent message to him, mentioning Mr L's call:

Quote:
I still have not herd back from you about your request for the money for the hospital. Can you please explicate what is going on? I am very worried about you and I want to make sure your ok, specially cause Pastor Moses told me he called you the other day and he said you seemed distressed by something. Is that why your in the hospital, or is it something else? Can you please get back at me as soon as possible?

We'll see if he responds.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie is still wary of his email address:

Quote:
Mr Roger, I have told you that I will not communicate with you anymore on this unsafe mail. If you wish to hear from me you will have to call my phone.
And if you wish to send money send it through money gram outlet.

Roger complains that he can't be reached by phone:

Quote:
But you never pick the phone when I call, and the one time you did, you yelled at me and used such horrible cursive language! So how am I suppose to reach you? I don’t know any other way then threw email!

Please Archie, I still want you to complete your membership in the Church so we can finally complete our gold deal that you promised me. I didn’t forgot about that, and I hope you didn’t neither. When are we going to finish that?

Roger will also be resistant about sending money through MG, and insist on a bank transfer again. If I can squeeze an opportunity to get Archie responding to Hilts again, I have to take it.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame he seems to have given up on doing anything exciting, but at least he is still responding to your emails. He needs something exciting to do.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been over a week since I called him, and he sends this email to Moses out of the blue.

Quote:
If you wish to hear about the monument, always call me to find out whatever you need to know.

He may be boring, but he hasn't dropped us completely.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie ups the amount he is asking for:

Quote:
Pastor Moses called me few days ago, and we spoke. I don't know why it's difficult for you to call.

You guys are making me beginning to write you here. This will be my message to you.
When you get to church tomorrow, tell Pastor Moses to call me so you all can talk to me.

Also, you should come up with $10,000 that you will send to me.

Roger still can't call, and asks about the changing amounts:

Quote:
I don't know why its so difficult for you to call me, or give me a proper number so I can call you. Your phone was off again when I tried to call just now. Why do you keep doing that? Now your going to say it’s my fault again, as if I am some fool who doesn’t know how to use a phone.

Also, before you wanted $3000.00 dollars, now your saying something about $10,000.00 dollars? What is that money for? And why does the amount keeps changing? Can't you just make out your mind on how much you need and stick on it? I would be happy to send you the money so you can complete your membership and we can finish our gold deal, but I need to know how much and what it is for.

Now he is sending me Hangouts messages again, but of course Roger doesn't know how to use that.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the little shit still suspicious about Eater and the circuit of psychological derail bastards?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yep, but by denying everything and staying in character, we have gotten him to question himself. He still believes there could be money in this, so he is still on the hook.

Archie tells Roger to send the money through Young Susan:

Quote:
If truly that you are willing to send money to me, you will need Susan assistance. Cos I know that you have been disallowed from sending money through western union or money gram.

Give Susan $10,000 to send to me. Send me her phone number when you have given her the money.

That is the only way can beginning to talk further about your gold business.

I think he has gotten tired of Roger's incompetence. Anyone would, really.

Roger reminds him that he can't send the money until Archie completes his membership:

Quote:
I have always been willing to send you money to help you establish your Church parish their, but the only problem is that you need to complete your membership first, remember? Did you forgot that Pastor Moses and the Elders said I couldn't send money or do business with a heathen unbeliever?

Now look, your very close to finishing your membership, but your still not a member just yet. Their is only one stage left and I don't understand why your not doing it, cause it is so simple. All you need to do is complete the initiation ceremony. You should ask Pastor Moses for instructive on how to do that.

As soon as that is completed, than I can send you the $10,000.00 dollars your asking for, and we can release the rest of the money from the bake sale too. You'll be a full Brother in the Church. Isn't that so exiting?!

I'm hoping we can get a video of him performing a ritual. I'm trying to emphasize how close he is to finishing, so he falls into a sunk cost fallacy. But we'll see if he trusts us enough again yet.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic