SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts suddenly realizes that Eater is a hacker forum, and warns Archie:

Quote:
Dude, I just checked out that 419 eater shit you were talking about. Now I remember why it's familiar, it's a fucking hacker website! I've seen this shit before. It's a group of scammers like you, who use hacking to fuck with other peoples jobs and steal the money for themselves. But I didn't see anything about our job, are you sure my emails are posted on their?

Well, those assholes are fucking with the wrong guy, but if I were you I'd stay away from that site. Who knows what kind of viruses and shit could be on their? I'm also gonna change my email password so they can't get in again, and if I were you I would change yours too. Can't be too careful with these bastards.

Meanwhile, Roger continues to deny there is any funny business:

Quote:
What do you mean I need to proof that I am a real human? Of coarse I am a real person, what else could I be? And how did I made you look like a fool? I don't understand why your acting so strangely like this. I herd from Pastor Moses that your even talking nonsense about destroying the Monument of Faith now! Why would you do that? I already explicated how sacred it is!

I will speak to Brother Eric and see if he can help me get in torch with you by phone. I am very worried about you, Archie. Your not acting like yourself and I am not sure if it is cause your drinking or doing the drugs, or cause your having some mental sickness. Anyways, I will be preying to the Old Gods very hard for you.

Let's see if we can get him to believe us again, or if he is too far gone.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Been catching up on the last developments in this bait. Its a shame that he found this thread, but those are some truly hilarious rants from him. I particularly like this part:

Quote:
If this a game I think you have won.

I am going to my community next to destroy the faith monument.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilts prodded him today, with no response. I am going to try again from all of my characters, but since he is not responding, the bait is probably finished. I may also phone chain his number as a parting gift. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No response to Moses either. If we don't get any responses to our emails I will give him a call as Moses, if for no other reason than to ask him to "tell me what happened my son?" and see if we can get him to go on a final rant.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "if we can get him to go on a final rant".

Muhahahaha!
Fantastic story and fascinating results!

Chapeau bas!
clapping clapping clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always sad to see such an epic bait come to an end. Still, my fingers are crossed that this one can be revived.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My fake lad character Usman sent this message out to 500+ lads, with Archie's number helpfully included:

Quote:
guy,wetin i do to u? why u don chop my dolla? am vry vex wit u. abeg ring me an explain urself,or thunder go fire ur generation in jesus name amen. mr roger na my maga,u cannot collect from my client. take ur hand off or i go cut it like boko oooooooo. u dey big he goat u will remain poor for ever peace u shall lack for ever barstard. make u never see better in ur whole life fool like u make u die with HIV be4 the end of dis year.

stupid barstard fool,u dey heavy dump of SHEET! ur mama don hussle pussy to all bushman fo 5 naira an born u,stupid fool wey got no education. u go die wen u finish reading dis mail in jesus name i pray amen. ring me an save urself. +2348060539667

I imagine he will get quite a few angry calls in the next few days. Of course, it would be a terrible shame if some jokers got hold of his number somehow and called him at 3 am local time ordering pizzas. Terrible shame indeed. Wink

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Maybe we could have a new spokesperson for ANUS?
@thedevguy67

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big X wrote:
My fake lad character Usman sent this message out to 500+ lads, with Archie's number helpfully included...

I can offer some very indecent photos (from my story with Obi: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2337125#2337125 )... maybe Archie wants to become a Gay Star and he's looking for new sex partners? Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"My fake lad character Usman sent this message out to 500+ lads, with Archie's number helpfully included: "

awesome, love it.

Closed lad accounts x12
Safari "team Cyril"
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is not reachable at the moment - "please try your call again later" Laughing

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Several lads have responded to Usman's solicitation. Here is a selection of the best responses:

Quote:
Guy wetin be your problem, why he be say u just dey insult ur head wen he be say u nor even kn who u dey send message to. I nor know you before and you nor know me too. And i nor even know the stupid client wen u dey talk about it. Abi d yahoo wen u dey do wen u suppose dey shame put say you dey do yahoo na u wan let the whole world know. Why u go just write person den u begining dey insult ur mama. wen he be say i nor even know ur client wen u dey talk about. den u dey tell me say mk i call u to clear myself as if say i know u or ur client before.
My friend i beg mk u grow up ok and stop acting like a child. Mk sure u know d person wen u dey talk before u start to dey write all those insultive message. But anywhere na urself u insult sha. Becos i nor kn u or ur client ok

Quote:
Listen bastard you claim to answer Usman while is not even igbo name
because is only Hausa man can answer such name in Nija so therefore
you must be a wanted bokoharam with this your number here bear it in
mind now that you are owning Nigeria prison 30 years’ service which
will take place latest on 24th December 2017 is a promise and consider
it done.

Nevertheless you don’t even pass common entrance just look at your
nonsense broken you better go back to village where you belong to
start farming and fishing
where your destining is located.

In addition your mother which always sleep with me under bridge
ajangbadi in Lagos when I was in Nija she later run away with my two
son which I don’t know if you are one among the two just send your
picture to your father for a help so that I will change your life like
Malaysia boys here we are living.

Point of correction never you ever in your life open your dirty mouth
calling a white man your client is he your brother, cousin, father,
mother, in law etc how do you expect that an interagent maga will pay
you one cent with this your write up you better go back to school or
you go and kill your parents for not train you in school.

Finally that thunder you mention will locate you were ever you are now
including every members of your family before 24th of December 2017
which is your mandate to server nija prison for ever and ever so claim
it now by yourself.

Quote:
Who be your client?
Your mama and your papa plus your family na get that course. You nor go see 2018 and just watch and see
BASTARDIZED FOOL
NAMAL
EBESIDE
BIG GOAT
ANIMAL
GO LEARN MECHANIC

STREET NO GO EVERY PAY YOU BASTARD
HAHAHA
JUST WATCH IF YOU GO REACH 2018

Quote:
Na Ogun go kill you,Abi oloriburuku ni e....Come where do i know you abi who be your fucking client you are talking about moreover shey na your family put client online.If you email me again na God go punish you....Idiot learner

Quote:
You full generation done already die, watin dey worry you no get sense na an email way you see you go just dey send rubbish to fool

This lad seems to have tried to call several times:

Quote:
thunder fire your entire generation may your hustle be in vain guy you be fool oooooooooooo your maga inbox me make i nor chop am abi because say now your client you be idiot instead of using the time to work u use to send me message fool. (Ironic that he doesn't realize that this is exactly what he is doing) i don pass you already check me on Facebook you will know i have already pass you and your entire generation see let me advice you guy nor be you get the money so stop fooling yourself okay
the maga wan get the money nor message me say i chop he money mr street boy na like this you take be street boy
ALL YOUR HUSTLE WILL BE IN VAIN AND ALSO IF YOU KEEP DOING LIKE THIS I PROMISE YOU, YOU WILL DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME
I WILL FIND YOU I PROMISE
WAIT FOR ME YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS RUBBISH YOU DID

Quote:
that your number right okay you sabi message person abi i go tell you nor be everybody be the same okay just wait for me

Quote:
idiot who wan ring you fool

Quote:
me ring you

Quote:
Who a hell are you I guess you are very stupid by writing to me

Quote:
U still dont know hw to read. Please learn hw to read and spell before talking or writing any mail to some one and beside i nr be ur mate for doings, U dae lack wisdom nd if u wan learn let me know i go brush u up wella (And he accuses me of not being able to spell?)

All your insult will return back to you in multiple times in Jesus Name.........Amen

Quote:
Heaven strike you down BST.....fool like you...
You are there westing your time for nothing...
See person wey they pray,see you mount...
Fuck off broke ass n-----...

Quote:
Your father will cry for you as i i dont know you before your cause your generations 7 days you are a death man and we will call you and take your vioce away dont worry just wait. it you last breath on heart it over now

Quote:
What is the problem with you young man

Quote:
I GO FUCK YOU UP IDIOT , EWU , YOU GO DIE OF HEAT ATTACK WITH YOUR FAMILY BEFORE CHRISTMAS . ISEEEE

Quote:
Fuck your generation as you day talk am, na your papa be that client wet you they talk shit with this your nonsense mouth,

You father and your mother is a basterd as you are? If you can not control your job well then do whatever you want, to hell with you

Quote:
You go die very soon vagaborn

All of these lads got a suitably insulting reply, complete with another request that they call Archie at that number. Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's not gone completely. He just sent this to Moses today:

Quote:
Honestly, I don't know what to believe anymore. I asked you to call me severally but you won't. All that I need from you guys is phone call. I done using mail to communicate with you.

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some more fun responses to Usman:

Quote:
Boss, how are you doing? I ring you tonight but you no carry my calls. Abeg no vex for me ok. We are still brothers.

Quote:
FUCK YOUR BLACK ASS TO THE LAST CORE MAN! glah

Quote:
I am replying you for the last time.... If you don't have what to use your data for, is better for you to be watching porn videos rather than insulting someone you did not see. Well, time for trash is over... If is not making money, is not making sense...

Quote:
Mugu learn hw to read nd spell

And here is my favorite one of all. This lad is writing free-form poetry while suffering from the delusions of a God complex:

Quote:
firstly i must say your English sucks
secondly you No body , you and your crews are full of shit
thirdly your words dont move no bit of me
Dont be like a little witch who hides behind the closed doors
to brag
just identify your self
give me locations , then you know who is who
if you feel you have problems with me then come all out to my face and say it
dont brag behind closed doors
you and all the fools ploting shits
the more you curse me
the more i am lifted above you
you only fighting your soul and your life fucked
for a second thought who the fuck are you even?
what do i owe you
if you were hired by some one why dont you ask questions
your days are numbers,
i wont ask the supreme to destroy you
but luciffer him self will feast on you

like i told you i am your messiah and god
who ever you are that have choosen war against me , you all shall fall
while i will keep rising

i didnt do you no wrong , but you and your gangs have choosen a battle with the gods
you have laid several threats dont you see it doesnt affect me
and will never affect me

you brag and brag yet your english sucks
just as you smelling self suck
if you could tell me what i did to you
then we have a starting point
you fighting out of Envy and jealousy
all because i am your messiah and god
if you man enough say your identity
and watch yourself
but because you are a fool
you hide behind the curtains fighting and searching for battles
i cursed the day you were born
i curse your generations
i curse your crew
and gangs
mind you you started this , and my Head will be victorious over your head and all the heads of your gangs and crew
this is a message from your messiah
may luciffer suck the life out of you all
so mote it be
ANIMO ANIMO ANIMO RAVAPTIP RAVATIP
May you all be made liars before me
i shall stand on a high rocks
and subdue all my Enemies under my foots
May all your togues be condemed
and may your hands you have raised in battle against me be destroyed
imagine how glorious i am ?
i shine , and shine
its so funny when ever you curse me
i get blessed
may you all fall while i rise
for i didnt choose a battle at you
but you have choosed battle at me
i decree from this day peace will ellude you
so mote it be

Well ok then.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jesus, what a poetry! Laughing Laughing Laughing

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame that this bait appears to be over, or moribund at the very least, but all good things must come to an end eventually. Hopefully Archie is receiving at least some angry messages. If you ever got his address, I'm sure some people wouldn't mind visiting him in person.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

loving the poetry! hahaha
It could end up as Rap! and could possibly make a mint! lol
Great stuff, even if is sad that it has ended....on the other hand...never say never.

Closed lad accounts x12
Safari "team Cyril"
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It has been a wonderful bait. Very sad it has come to an end, but love the 'lad poetry'. Lol

Very Happy Very Happy
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells Archie he tried to call, but was rebuffed:

Quote:
What is the meaning of this? Brother Eric helped me call the number you gave me, and the person who answered the phone started yelling and using cursive language at me! Was that you? Why would you act like that? I am very hurt and I don’t understand why your upset with me.

Archie didn't respond with an email, but he did send me some messages through Hangouts:

Quote:
I really don't understand what is happening to you
I have known you since 2014
After some of no communication, I started talking to you again in 2016
After all we have been through
I really don't understand why I am getting threat from people that I don't know
Telling me to leave you alone
for them
They even said that I sent them message
I know nothing about this
Like I told you, I am done with you
Stop messaging me

Sounds like he is getting some nasty calls. Twisted Evil

Also, it amuses me that he is very aware of how long he has been trying to scam me, but we were still able to take him on a merry journey for so long.

At this point, I think the bait is done. I will change the name of the thread to reflect this, and ask the mods to move it back out from behind a login into the open.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Done.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
What is happening my son??

Roger told me that he called you and someone yelled blasphemy at him! What is going on with you? And what is the status of the monument? You need to tell me what is happening to you right now it sounds like you are not doing well. Why would you curse at Brother Roger?

Pastor Moses

It's got to be confusing that Roger's getting abusive calls just like he is... Very Happy

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just when I thought Archie dropped us for good, he responds to Roger with a paranoid rant:

Quote:
Mr Roger like I said, I am no longer satisfy with the way that we are communicate. I think some bad people are intercepting our emails. I have been receiving strange calls from unknown people threatening my life. They said I sent mail to them about you. I didn't send mail to anyone expect you.

I don't think communicating with you here is no longer safe.

I will add that you look for another way that we can communicate. There are alot of ways.

Else, stop sending me mail.

You can get yourself a mobile phone number, download whatsapp messager so we can communicate through it.

I have spent time and money to do all what people want. Since Last year August I have been on your task and that of your church.

Now that is time to reward my efforts, you guys start playing pranks.

I traveled to another country to clear the items that you people claim to have sent. I never knew that you are guys are fraudsters. None of the address that Pastor sent to me was valid.
The company doesn't exist.

I risked my life in an Islamic country, and you have the gut to accuse me of doing drugs? (He sounds really annoyed about this) After I built your faith monument. Why won't you guys say rubbish with your mouths.

You have 3 more days to come up with a better with a new that we can communicate. No more emails.

For the record, I didn't not receive any call from you. Whoever must have received your call is the evil person responsible for this miscommunication that is happening.

Get a yourself a mobile phone and mobile number. Call my number. I don't think you call the correct number.

Also I will advise you that you change your password to your email.

Roger is alarmed to hear this:

Quote:
I don’t understand, who are these wicked people intersecting our emails?! Who is threatening your life? You are making me very scared now, how can we fight these evil people? Are these like those wicked harkers I read so much about? Are they trying to steel my money using the cyber? What can I do to protect my self? I think I need to prey very hard to the Old Gods so they will watch over us and protect us from these criminals.

Also, I don’t understand why your angry with me. Why are you accusing us of playing pranks on you? We are your Brothers in the Church, and you are very special to us, so why would we play pranks? We have done so much for you to help you save your immoral soul and join the one true Church of the Old Gods! Why are you being so ungrateful?

And about getting a new mobile phone, you know I am not very good with all these fancy new technicalities. I feel like I wouldn’t know how to use it and I would get very confused and do the wrong thing. Isn’t their another way we can communicate that is save from those wicked characters but that I can understand?

Archie suggests Google Hangouts:

Quote:
The only way that I know is through hangout messager. You have on your laptop. I usually send you messages on hangout you read but never replied. It is safe for communication, fast and easy. You can also make calls and video call on it. If you don't know how to use tell any young person around you to help.

Roger will be baffled by this. Incidentally, if Roger's email had actually been hacked, Hangouts wouldn't be any safer than emails. But I won't tell Archie that.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here for a few days.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is so confuse about all this:

Quote:
Pastor Moses, you don't have an idea of what I have been through. I traveled to Niger Republic because of the mistake that you made on the shipping address.
I spent money and time traveling for almost 48hrs on the road.

When I got to the Niger Republic, the company that you and Eric claimed to have ship the welcome package through doesn't exist in the country. I spent 4days in that country, asked all through the city. Nobody has heard or seen the country. They don't even have phone number, what country kind of company operate without phone number? And for the message that I sent to you the Last time. I was sent to via email from company's the faceless driver who claim that he has taken my package and have spent the money.

If after all I have been doing for you since the last 12months, you decided to pay me back with prank. I don't think it's reasonable.

I have always maintain that we should communicate only phone calls, but none of the numbers that of you that I have is going through. You only called me once, I am even sure if it's the real you or someone else.

Right now, I think you, Roger and Eric are all pranksters. You will all have to prove to me that you are real and truly what you are saying that you are.

You have 3days to prove to me, my phone number is available for call. +234XXX

If you all fail to prove to that you are real within the next 3days. I will destroy the monument of faith and forget every thing about you and the church.
I will also logout this email, never to receive message from you anymore.

Moses turns everything around, blaming him for his misfortunes and demanding that he apologize to Roger for the insulting phone calls.

Quote:
Hello my son,

There are many things about your message that are not making clear sense to me? Why do you continue to speak blasphemy toward your brothers in the cloth? Myself, Brother Eric and Brother Roger have been nothing but helpful to you as we guided you toward completing your membership tasks. You continue to say hurtful things and threaten to destroy the glorious Monument of Faith that you build. Roger even told me that you cursed at him on the telephone which you demanded from him. Why!?

It angers me that you would blame me because you had trouble picking up your Welcome Package. Why am I to be blamed for such things? I am located in the United States, how am I suppose to help you collect your package all the way in Nigeria? I don't understand the way you are thinking right now and it scares me.

I demand that you cease with these threats to the monument. Disgracing the sacred Monument would be a sin in the eyes of the Old Gods, and I pray for you that you do stop at once with these messages! And I demand that you apologize to Roger for yelling blasphemous insults at him on the phone. That is not the way to act. I urge you to clear your mind and prey to the Old Gods for guidance. Do not make the mistake of your life by harming the sacred monument.

Pastor Moses

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to hear a phone call with him and Pastor Moses. I have this mental image of you chanting Bible verses into the phone and trying to exorcise Archie while he rants about all of this being fake. Even if the phone call goes poorly for him, I still think it would convince Archie that everything was real, at least to some degree. Of course, the phone breaks afterward so you don't have to call him again. Have there been any Satanic elements in this bait so far? Like the Mr. Humphere bait, I think that Archie needs some Satan in his life, at least once he is fully back on the hook. I am excited to see where this bait will go from here.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic