SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense the creation of a new sig icon...

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I vote Mr L gets the "Psychological Derail Bastard" Eater Tag

Why not Mr L and Big X? It's a shame that this bait has probably come to an end, but it was great while it lasted. Great job!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That is a hilarious lad quote, but I rather like my current one. It was bestowed on me by my first long term lad, John Well, when he rumbled me.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Definitely the funniest things I have been called by a lad. Very Happy

Uzumbo and Dikembe continue to enjoy their cash....

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!

U NOT BEING NICE WE AR FAIR AN OFFER TO SEND U SOM MONEE BUT U SHOW US GREAT DISREPECT WHY?? WE TAK UR MONEY TO NIGHTCLUB IN ABIDJAN AN BUY BEST DRINK EXPENSIV LIQURE AND ALL TANKS TO YOU BRODA!!! DIKEMBE HAV LOT OF FUN LAS NIGHT HE BUY DRINK FOR MANY LADY AN BRING THEM BAK TO OUR HOTEL ROOM WE PLAY FUN NAKED GAMES AN DIKEMBE SHOW THEM HIS VOODOO CHARM EVRYONE LOV DIKEMBE VERY FUN GUY OK?? WE WONDERING IF U NO BEST PLAC WE CAN SELL ELECTRONICS BECUSE IT SEEM LIKE THERE LLOTS OF GOOD TINGS IN HERE VERY EXPENCIVE ITEMS WE WANT TO GET BEST PRICE WEN WELL SELL THEM BUT CASH IS EASY TO SPEND EVRYBODY LIK CASH OK???

ONE LUV

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant bait, sad derailment. But, have you naughty guys got nothing better to do than play childish tricks on serious, hardworking African (in this case) businessmen? You should be ashamed of yourselves. Shocked Laughing
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many years in the future, Archie's grandchildren will wonder why each morning he hobbles out of the village to sit on a worn and dirty concrete bench and stare at a pile of rubble and mumble to himself. He will raise a shaking fist into the air and punch at seemingly nothing, feebly yelling something about "derail bastards". The children will be hushed and warned never to speak of this, never to ask questions, but to quietly accept their grandfather and his quirks without comment.
All that the younger generation will know is that something really bad happened in a far away place called Niamey.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie still has a shred of belief, and he wants proof of good faith from Roger:

Quote:
Go on the Internet and search on Google (419 eaters Moses Malone, Roger and Archie) you will see every of our emails on the website.

I refuse to believe that you are real as you claim.

There's is only one way that will make me believe you and might consider continue communicating with you.

If you have a son or anyone that knows how to use the Internet very well around you, go to him tell him/her to her you download and install whatsapp on your phone.

He should also use your phone to take a video of you saying that you are Roger berllette and that you are real as you claim.

Send the video to me so I can see, else our communication will be terminated.

I have invested alot of my time talking to you (he certainly has) about business and religion. But I get From you and your church brothers is betrayal.

Go do what I ask you before I can continue talking to you in proper language.

He might as well be speaking a foreign language. Roger is technologically illiterate, doesn't know how to Google, and doesn't own a cell phone. He will be very confused when he responds.

Meanwhile, Hilts has heard from Roger that Archie is acting crazy, and reaches out with his usual level of concern:

Quote:
Dude, what the fuck is going on over their? Roger came into my bank this morning, saying you flipped your shit and went crazy after coming back from your goddam vacation. (I'm sure he will enjoy it being referred to as a vacation) I couldn't believe what he was telling me. He said you don't wanna join the church anymore and your saying ridiculous shit about all of them.

Let me ask you something: What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you seriously backing out on me now? When we're so close to getting into the church accounts? What an asshole! Now I gotta find another son of a bitch scammer to work with, and that could take months! Maybe that's not all bad though, because I'm sure any fucker out their would be a hell of a lot smarter then your dumb ass.

If he responds like I hope, Hilts will seed the idea that Eater is a hacker forum and try to increase his self-doubt.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
safari
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

... tussle continues as another thread qualifies for "eaters' greatest hits" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is concerned for Archie’s mental health:

Quote:
Archie, I don't understand what has got in you, have you been drinking? Why are you acting crazy like this and talking about betrayal? Who betrayed you?

In any case, you know I am not very good with the technicalities! I don't know how to use the Goggle. Can you just show me this 419 eaters thing your talking about that has all our emails? Cause rite now I have no idea what your talking about.

Also, how am I suppose to get this what app thing or do a video like you want? I don't have a cell phone like all the kids do these days, I just have my home phone, which your refusing to call! So what do you want me to do?

Lads love it when you accuse them of being drunk.

Archie is insistent on getting phone contact with Roger:

Quote:
Go and meet a younger person and use his/her phone to do.

I trusted you but you made me look like a fool.

If you have a wife or son who lives with you in your home.

Give me their cell phone numbers, I need to get across to you.

I will not not take any more excuse from you.

You have to prove to me that you are real human and not a ghost.

Roger will deny some more tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Archie details his misery in Niamey for Hilts:

Quote:
You all are fake ass. I spent all my savings and traveled over 1852 miles away from my country. I spent 26hours traveling on the road to niamey when I got there. The company is no where to be found. The company doesn't exist in niamey in that country.

I went to the country's Co operate affairs office where all businesses and companies in the country are registered under the government. The company that the church claim that they sent the package to doesn't exist there.

I searched on Google map I couldn't find it. I walked the entire district for 3 days. The company doesn't exist.

I message Roger and his fucking Pastor to inform about the shit that they have done. But they pretend they don't know the conspiracy that is going on.

The so-called shipping company doesn't have a phone number that I can call to find out how I can reach them.

They keep mailing that they will get in touch, after 3days of waiting. I left and traveled back to my country.

The fucking company driver uzombo started mailing me that he has opened my package and taken everything in there.

I told him to fuck off.

Meanwhile, I think you are part of this foolish and childish game.

If this has been prank, I guess you guys won.

So I plead that you let me be, no more business between me and Roger.

Neither am I joining a church with fake address and members.

Before you go, search on the Internet 419 eaters. You will see every of our emails between you and I and Pastor Moses and Roger.

It's over.

Hilts tells him he’s being paranoid:

Quote:
Dude, what fucking paranoid ass bullshit are you talking about? I think your losing your goddam mind. Listen, I don’t give a fuck about that stuff with the package you were trying to get. That’s not my business. I told you to forget about that bullshit and focus on getting access to the church accounts, but you chose to do something else. If it got fucked up because you relied on those church idiots to get it right, that’s on you. If you’d just listened to me, this would be better. That’s all I got to say about that.

Also, what the fuck are you talking about with pranks? I don’t play pranks, I make money. I don’t have the time to waist playing pranks. You ever heard of something called the profit motive? Everything I do, it’s to make money. So I got no reason to fuck with you, because it doesn’t make me a goddam penny.

And what are you babbling about with this 419 eaters? That sounds familiar, and I think I’ve heard of that before, but I can’t quite place it. Your telling me our emails are on their? You gotta link to that shit?

Whatever, dude. You gotta get your shit together and focus on the big score. Right now you sound like a fucking punk ass bitch whining about how your life sucks. Well suck it up, princess, and get on with the job.

I’m sure he’ll love that.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses encourages him to sober up:

Quote:
My son,

What is going on with you? I don't understand you messages to me. Roger fears that you may have fallen prey to drunkenness and other wickedness. My son, I must warn you that this is not condoned by the Old Gods. Drinking and other sinful behavior may be a simple way to feel better but this is only a short term solution. I urge you in the name of the Old Gods to stop harming yourself with this wickedness.

I understand that you had a difficult journey collecting the Welcome Package. Perhaps this was a test put upon you by the Gods, in much the same way that Barnabas wandered the desert for 14 days and 14 nights on his way to Jerusalem? My son, it is at these difficult times that you must keep your faith strong.

I urge you to sober yourself and get a rest. After a day of rest, write to me and try to explain more clearly what is going on in a way that makes sense to me.

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Lysanias
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He probably wanted to say "Circle of Con Artist Bastards" but "Cycle of Psychological Derail Bastards" sounds way better.

Was probably hitting up that Google translate.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie responds to Pastor Moses by forwarding all of the emails that UZUMBO sent to him over the past week.

Quote:
The above mails was sent to me by the driver of the non existing company that you and your cohorts use in sending a non existing welcome package to a wrong address instead of the address that I gave you.

I believe that you all part of this conspiracy. I built faith monument Gods. And betrayal is what I get on return. I spent my savings and on a trip to Niger Republic hoping to come back happy. But reverse was the case Very Happy, I want grossly disappointed by what I found out. The company you and Eric use in sending a non existing package doesn't exist in Niamey Niger Republic. I spent 3days walking the entire city but nobody has ever heard nor seen the company in that country.

When I got to Niamey Niger Republic, I mailed the company to send me the phone number of the regional manager in niamey so I can reach out to him and to tell him that I am in the country.

He never responded until after 24hrs, the so called regional manager did not send his number in other for quick communication.

Instead he sent the fake and non existing driver, the driver didn't send his number as well. They were all using mail. Just like you and your cohorts.

After waiting for, 3days the driver sent the messages that I sent to you earlier. I decided to return to my country.

I went on the Internet to find out more about the originality of your church and all of you that I have been receiving mails from.. And I discovered that all of you are not real as you claim. It might be 1or 2 retarded individuals that is behind this whole situation.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Go on 419 eaters.Com, you will find every of our emails on the website.

So, there is a big difference between foolishness and believe.

I thought you are what you said you are.
If this a game I think you have won.

I am going to my community next to destroy the faith monument.

Pastor Moses will continue to be confused by all these accusations and urge him not to harm the monument. He clearly doesn't understand that 419eater is a hacker website used to steal personal information from innocent people like Roger and Pastor Moses.

Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we get pictures of the destroyed monument? Lol
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
It might be 1or 2 retarded individuals that is behind this whole situation..

... I am going to my community next to destroy the faith monument.

Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
If the idiot pulls down the monument and sends pictures, that's going to be the grand prize of the story! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Fridge
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The collossiam lol
kiwisat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would you wish to invite the wrath of the Old Gods by destroying a sanctified monument? That could really be inviting trouble.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure that in any given population, a certain percentage of individuals would be labeled as "retarded individuals". If this community has only 1 or 2, (as Archie states) I'd say that's pretty good statistically.
The idea of Archie returning from his sabbatical and destroying his faith monument reminds me of Moses returning from the mountain and seeing the golden calf idol, and destroying it. Surely, if ever, his faith is being tested? There must be big things ahead for a man who can overcome such tribulations.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHA

Has Archie finally been psychologically derailed?

I wonder what's going through his head right now, all those forms, those hand written pages, the many wasted hours, the monument, the time and money wasted on a (safari) vacation to Niamey... all for (nil) the entertainment for mad men psychos on the Internet.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie has identified us as psychos and retards.
Can't argue with that! Twisted Evil

Fantastic bait everyone. Very Happy
limburger
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Destruction of the faith monument would be tragic. If it has to happen, it would be nice if he could be convinced to document it with video.

so your job is to hack some body job you go die and you must run mad in this country all generation will go to hell fire i must get you and i will troll way you inside beach idiot as you hack my money and you crate email dey write richard as you do it i will spoil the job . idot --Steve F
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
It might be 1or 2 retarded individuals that is behind this whole situation..

Holy shit, that is hilarious. Laughing

If I had any room in my signature, that would be sig-worthy. As is "Circuit of Psychological Derail Bastards". Archie is just pumping out more and more amusingly quotable lines with every frustrated email he sends. We'll try to keep him responding as long as we can so we can get more.

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He already found himself once here and it took me some effort to get him back in track, but he eventually complied with me. The opera ain't over till the fat lady sings, and I'm pretty sure Mr L and Big X can bring him back into action.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets just hope that the 'Bench Of Admiration' remains intact Crying or Very sad

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably knocking it down as he doesn't want to be reminded of his stupidity and greed that got him into shit creek in the first place.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moses is quite disturbed by this recent turn of events:

Quote:
My son!

Would you please stop for a moment and just listen to yourself? I fear these words you are using towards me. This is not the words of a believer and I fear what the Elders would think if they heard what you just said to me!

Destruction of the Monument of Faith would be total blasphemy! Not to mention the Bench of Admirations! Just think of the work involved and the time invested in this glorious task! Even to speak of such wickedness disturbs me greatly my son.

These messages you emailed to me.. I do not understand. Are you saying that a delivery driver has stolen the Welcome Package? Well if that has happened then I am sure the Old Gods will give him the judgement that he deserves, but this is no reason I say no reason to destroy the monument! Why would you disgrace your own faith because something bad happened to you? Please I need you to think clearly my son!

I will have Brother Eric take me to the GPS office tomorrow and we will complain to them about the delivery problems. We will figure out how to make this right. My son, talk to Brother Roger and try to understand that he cares for you like a true Brother in the Cloth. Please choose your words carefully. Also realize that this very well could be a test in much the same way that Moses broke the 10 commandments at Mount Sinai don't make the same mistake by harming your Faith Monument there is nothing to be gained from that and only loss if you make such a foolish choice my son. I urge you to sober up and rethink your words. I will try to figure out what is going on here!

Pastor Moses

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic