SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'm sure that such petulance and ingratitude won't give any offence to Uzumbo and Dikembe, who are forgiving souls...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Very Happy

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA U NOT WISE TO GIVE ME DISREPECT OK?? DIKEMBE AND ME GET UR HEAVY BOX LODDED IN MY VAN BUT ITS LATE NOW WE DELIVR IT TO U TOMORRW MRONING AT STADUM OK?? ME AN DIKEMBE DOING U A BIG FAVOR GONG OUT OF OUR WAY MEATING U SO SHOW US RESPECT WE DESRVE OK I DON NOW HOW U DO TING IN NIGERIA BUT UR IN OUR CONTRY SO U SHOW RESPECT OK??

ONE LUV

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie emails Roger to complain some more:

Quote:
How would you send my package through an unknown company.

Are you so poor that you can't afford to pay $1300 for all DHL for them to deliver my package without any of this rubbish that GPS is doing to me.

For your information I am not after the bake sale funds, I am only helping you to expand and spread the teaching of the old Gods to people of Africa. So stop saying that you are helping me. (Sounds like we're striking a nerve here)

The company is not in anyway professional about their business, they don't have address Niamey Niger. They don't have phone number. What kind of foolish people are you doing business with?

This whole package sending is getting on my nerves and I am freaking out about this.

Please tell Pastor Moses to call me before 18:00hr else you all will regret all what you are putting me through.

My community are so disappointed by what you are doing. They threatening to pull down the faith moment. I have been calling and begging to have patience. (I really hope he's telling the truth about this. The mental image of him frantically begging his creditors not to tear down the meaningless pyramid we made him build is pretty hilarious)

So if you really know what I am facing here. You will call Pastor Moses immediately.

I am so dissatisfied with yours ways.

I don't know, that sounds like a glowing recommendation for GPS to me. Laughing

Roger touts GPS's reputation and warns Archie not to allow the Monument to be destroyed:

Quote:
What do you mean unknown company? GPS is very well known to be reliable (more like reliably bad), and I don't think their foolish at all. The Church is certainly not poor, but we don't like to waist money unnecessarily and GPS coast less then the other companies we could of used. After all, why should we waist that extra money when we could in stead of used it for other projects to bring Glory to the Church of the Old Gods? I don't understand why your being like this when it's your fault in the first space cause you changed your mind as usual and gave Pastor Moses the wrong address to send the package to. (This should drive him nuts. He gave the correct address, but Moses got it wrong, and Roger got confused when he pointed out the error, thinking he changed his mind about where he wanted the package sent)

Speaking of Pastor Moses, I tried calling him and I wasn't able to reach him. Young Susan picked the phone and said that Pastor Moses is out breaching tonight at a Revival Meeting in the Everglades, but he should be back a little later. I told Young Susan to call me as soon as he returns so we can call you like you asked. (I have no intention of calling him)

I am sorry to hear that your community is unhappy that you have failed to claim the package so far. But you must proof yourself to be a strong leader, and calm them down and get them to be patience until you have the package. Under no circumstantial should you allow them to pull down the Monument of Faith. That is sacred land now, and to destroy it would be a very wicked act and a Mortal Sin against the Old Gods. Stay strong, Archie, I believe in you.

I'm just trying to drive up his blood pressure further by annoying him. It must be so frustrating to be stranded in a foreign country and have your only lifeline be the biggest fool who has ever lived.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's got to be so frustrated. I'm actually surprised we've kept him around this long.

He still wants a call:

Quote:
There are a lot of people at the stadium, how do you recognize me or how do I recognize you when you eventually get there. You will still need to call me on the phone to tell me the exact place that you are at the stadium so I can come and meet you to get the package.

8034XXXX is my number, call or text me when you get to the stadium gate.

UZUMBO and Dikembe will be there soon!

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA

BOSSMAN RODMAN SEND US UR PICTUR SO WE NO WAT U LOOK LIKE OK?? DIKEMBE WILL TEXT U WEN WE GET DONE WIT MORNING DUTY JUS WAIT BY BASKETBALL CORT AT SOUTHSIDE OF STADUM AND WE PICK U IN FRONT OK??

ONE LUV

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger complains that Archie didn’t answer his call:

Quote:
As your sponsor and friend, I always try to give you the beneficial of the doubt, but this time I have to say that Pastor Moses and I are disappointed in you. I went to the Church Parish this morning so we could call you like you asked, but when we called the number you gave us, nobody picked the call, even though we tried twice! Why would you ask us to make an international call and waist our time and money if you were not going to pick the call? We both have better things to do, you know!

Also, your not giving me any update on what is happening with you their. Did you picked the package? Did you even contacted the shipping company? Or are you being lazy again?

Of course, I made no attempt to call him. But that should annoy him even further.

Hilts also reached out to see what is going on, as he hasn’t heard from Archie in a few weeks. I hope he responds with anger so I can viciously insult him from Hilts.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a way for Hilts to subtly imply that Uzumbo is in league with him? That might get things stirring....

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to wait a few days before chopping him, but I haven't gotten any response from Archie yet, so...

Quote:
GOOD DAY BRODA!!

DIKEMBE DECID TO LOOK IN UR PACKAG AN WE VERY INTRESTED IN CONTENT OK?? CAN WE MAK A DEAL GUY WE BRING U PACKAG BUT SHOUD GET SOMTING FOR GOOD SERVIC WE PROVID TO U OK?? WE WORK VERY HARD FOR GPS BUT MAK NOT A LOT OF PAY I TINK IT GOOD IF U CAN HELP TOO OK??

ONE LUV

I'm curious how Archie will react to this.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a bit of an idea...

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
I'm curious how Archie will react to this.

Me too... Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
partyworm
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations on the Safari! This is a hilarious read and looking forward to seeing how Archie reacts to Uzumbo and Dikembe's mercenary nature

Would love to see if you can get him any further. Seems this uncultured swine isn't too fond of the French language. Maybe a trip to Zinder (Niger's 2nd city) will help him to loosen up a bit! Twisted Evil
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the streding under hash conditions.

One of the weakest components on delivery trucks are the Johnson rods. I hope that Uzumbo's truck has the improved replacement part. It would be horrible if it broke out in the middle of nowhere.

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=46

I had a lad receive a WU transfer slip around 5 PM on a Friday after complaining about running out of money. I thought he might twig but it ended up being a 67 day adventure.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope he's gone silent because he's out of cash. Wouldn't want him to head back home now.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Unfortunately, that is what I suspect has happened. Archie was already getting suspicious, and he's quite the complainer so he seemed unlikely to persevere once he got himself stredded in hash conditions. It looks like neither Mr L or I have received a response from him in a day, and I don't think it's because he has run out of money.

He said it was a two day journey, so maybe he will surface on Wednesday safely back home, but very poor and very angry. We'll see.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would tend to agree. Archie isn't the sort of lad that would wait around for weeks to try and collect. Still, with the few days that he waited around Niamey and a day or two each way traveling, I don't think he's going to be in a good mood when he returns home empty handed. I'm looking forward to hearing what Hilts has to say to him when he gets wind of all this. Very Happy

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is ongoing great fun, guys. Perhaps the lazy, petulant one has returned home, but many congrats on the safari. clapping clapping Thumbs up
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Labowski wrote:
I would tend to agree. Archie isn't the sort of lad that would wait around for weeks to try and collect. Still, with the few days that he waited around Niamey and a day or two each way traveling, I don't think he's going to be in a good mood when he returns home empty handed. I'm looking forward to hearing what Hilts has to say to him when he gets wind of all this. Very Happy

If he's still in his old ways, that's exactly what he'll do, just take the bus back home. He told me about borrowing money many times, but I suspect that either he has successful scams going on (unlikely, since he wouldn't loose time building faith monuments), or he's got a sponsor, probably a family member.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie appears to be back home, and he is not happy with us:

Quote:
I am not lazy. There is something wrong with you all, Pastor Moses, Eric, Vigil Hilts, Dennis Rodman, GPS company, Uzombo wombat, Susan and all of you.

To hell with you and your Old Gods, your money and your Gold investment.

As far as I am concern, I think I have been talking to psycho.

If you want to talk to me +234806XXXX (back to his Nigerian number)

You want to do business with me and also want me to join your church. But I haven't seen your picture nor ever heard your voice. Does it make sense?

I built the monument of faith and you started playing me a fool. I traveled to another country and wandering around.

From this moment onward, I demand to see you and talk to you on the phone.

If you don't know to do that, talk to anyone around you to help you. Your son or daughter or wife. I am tired of talking to a ghost.

Roger will try to persuade him to continue with the Church, but the safari may have broken him entirely. Pity. Twisted Evil

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A pair of psychos Smile

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uzumbo still has the package though, correct?

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit! On the bright side though, he must not be a happy lad right now

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That was a most excellent rant!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Lysanias
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, if I was good at an old man voice I would love to call him.
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost a shame that Uzumbo peeked into the package. Perhaps the Church might have allowed a special dispensation to have the package sent to Kano via DHL or UPS, for a second trip....

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been fun following it and I'm truly sorry it's over. I wonder how the heck he will ever explain all this to those who he is indebted to for the monument and travelling. Would love to be a fly on the wall for those conversations!
The more I learn here about scam baiting, the more impressive what you have done becomes. I truly admire your ability to craft a story line, build it, and patiently keep the lad on the hook.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ It’s not over yet. We may not be able to get him to safari again, but we can certainly keep him responding. Roger is always persistent.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic