SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Archie Fails to Join the Church of the Old Gods

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie finally writes to the Pastor, and he's got a new angle to try and collect even more money from the church.

Quote:
Hello Pastor,

I hope you've able to view the attachment?

Meanwhile, there is an emergency need in the community that i told you I went to visit and I proposed that our glorious church will be located once approval has been given.

The community was flooded by storm, the community was badly affected. homes and valuables were lost.

There is a donation and fund raising ongoing to rebuild this community, people have been donating money toward the project.

Pastor, I want the church to also be part of this donation as a way of contribution to the community. By donating I believe that we will win the heart of the traditional ruler, chiefs and the people of the community.

There will surely be a rewards for this in future, for instance, they will be of great help while we start to build our glorious church by helping as labourers of low pay or free.

Please Pastor, I want you to discuss this with the Elders of the church this Sunday.

May the old gods protect you.

Pastor Moses is certainly eager to help:

Quote:
My Goodness, I am very surprised to hear from you! It certainly takes you a long time to respond. I had all but given up on you my son.

Yes I did receive your scans and I am most happy with your work. I am certain that the Elders will look upon them favorably. I will show them your work at Sunday Services.

I am very disturbed to hear about your village. This is clearly the work of the devil to cause such harm to innocent people. I am certain that the faith of the Old Gods will help them recover from this terrible tragedy.

I will speak with the Elders about this. I believe that you are correct, this may be a blessing, providing up with a path in which to introduce the people of your village to the teachings of the Old Gods. I cannot speak for the Elders, but I do believe that they may be very interested in this cause. If we send you a large amount of cash, will you be able to facilitate the distribution to the people in the form of food and medicine? Very Happy

I am confident that the Elders will look favorably upon your writings my son. Upon approval from the Elders, are you ready to start your Stage 3?

Pastor Moses

Of course, the distribution of cash will only happen after he completes his membership. I'm guessing he thinks that we might send him a donation before he's completed his stages, but the Elders certainly aren't going to approve that. A good opportunity for us to dangle even more cash in front of him though. Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He hasn't responded to Roger in a while. You should tell him that Roger would be in charge of raising and disbursing funds for relief efforts so he has to keep responding to both of us and thereby waste more of his time.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is pleased that Archie has done the writing and scans:

Quote:
Oh, I am very glad you were able to send the scan copy of your Literary Devolution to me! I am so happy that we have not loosed your immoral soul to wicked heathen unbelievers. Does this means your still interested in continuing with your Church membership? I really hope you are.

Also, have you sent these scans to Pastor Moses? You should send them to him to so he can submit them to the Elders for their approval. Than once they approve it, you can move to the next stage of your membership! Oh, isn't that so exiting?!

Archie assures Roger he is still interested:

Quote:
Hello Roger, I am still very much interested in becoming member of the church.
Don't worry, I must complete the membership process regardless the task that will be given to me.

I have sent Pastor Moses copy to him, and I told him that I am ready to move to the next stage.

I hope stage 3 is the final stage of becoming a member of the old Gods church.

I can't wait to be a member of the church and enjoy all the benefits of a member of the church.

Have a nice day.

Well, we'll see whether Stage 3 is the final step. Twisted Evil

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks Archie about the story of woe he spun for Pastor Moses:

Quote:
Pastor Moses had mentioned at Services yesterday that your having some kind of problem with flooding from a storm, is that rite? Is their anything we can do to help?

Archie begs Roger for relief:

Quote:
Good day Mr Roger, everything is fine with me.

Yes, I told Pastor Moses about the flooding in my community, there is an emergency need of foods, clothing, drugs and shelters to cater for those affected by the flood.

There is a donation going on to that effect, the total sum of $80,000 is needed to rescue the affected the people. And also to reconstruct roads, schools and markets.

I want you to be part of this donation, also I told Pastor Moses that the church has to be involved in the donation.
It's will help the future of church when the branch is established here.

Let me know when you will make your donation, remember it's an emergency situation.

Roger agrees to help, but he is surprised that the amount needed for the disaster relief is so low:

Quote:
Oh my Gods, that sounds like a terrible situation! May the Old Gods protect you and keep you and your family save threw this difficult time. I will be preying for you. I didn't realized how bad it is over their!

Yes, I will defiantly speak to Pastor Moses about donating money from the Church to help you. We could have a fund raiser in our Parish, or may be get the Elders to make a grant to you from our Church humanity relieve fund. But be rest assured, we will not leave a Brother in need without help! (at least, not until we send him on safari)

But Archie, I'm not sure I understand how many people over their are in need of our help? Are you sure that just $80,000.00 dollars will cover it? Normally when we make donations after a disaster, its for hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. So I am a little surprised that your asking for so little. Am I messing something?

I'm hoping he will revise his request and ask for more, thereby triggering his own greed and getting him even more invested.

Naturally, all of Roger's attempts to help will take several weeks and ultimately end up failing miserably. I may even ask him to help me plan out a fundraising bake sale. Very Happy

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boy is committed:

Quote:
Good day Pastor, I'm am most committed to being a member of the old Gods church. I must complete what I started I don't give up on religious issue.

I am ready to continue in the stage 3 of my membership.

In regards to the emergency need of the flood victims, if you send cash to me, i will sure make good use of it.
I will buy foods, drugs and clothing and other necessary items for the victims.

I will be glad if the elders can approve the donation this week.
May the old Gods be with you.

The Elders approve his Stage 2, and introduce him to Stage 3: Monument of Faith.

Quote:
Hello my son,

I did indeed speak with the Elders at Sunday Services. They are most concerned that one of our fallowers is dealing with such troubles. We have much still to discuss about the details and how the church is to help. In fact, we are going to reconvene tomorrow and discuss it farther. In the past we have discovered that sending cash is the fastest and most helpful way to help people who are in imminent needs.

I am going to include Roger with this task. Since he is your direct advisor to your membership it is only right that we include him with the fundraising process. Have you been in contact with him? Be sure to keep him updated with the situation there.

As to your membership. I am most heartened to tell you that the Elders were absolutely smitten with your writings my son. They have approved your Stage 2!

I am happy to tell you that you may now begin Stage 3: Monument of Faith. This will be a sacred monument that will be erected in the name of the Old Gods.

You will need cement. Can you get cement? Bricks and dried mud will work, but construction is much quicker with cement.

Let me know about your access to cement and I will write you soonest with details on proper construction of the Monument of Faith.

Praise the Gods!

Pastor Moses

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"... You will need cement. Can you get cement? Bricks and dried mud will work, but construction is much quicker with cement..."

Jesus, I feel like I'm dying... LOLOLOL! Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good day Pastor, I have informed Mr Roger about the disaster and I told him to be part of the fund raising.

Please Pastor, this is a serious emergency situation, the affected people need fast help. As I write you now lives are been lost due to insufficient food, drugs and other materials.

Please I want the church to act fast(not likely) and rescue these poor people.
I suggest that the donation should be made as donors are given it. If the church should wait till all the funds is raised, I am afraid it might be too late.

I very excited about the approval of my stage 2 by the elders, i promise my dedication to becoming a member of the church of old Gods and I must complete it.

I am ready for the stage 3, yes I have access to cement and molding materials. Very Happy

Once again Pastor, I want the first donation from the church to be paid before Saturday in other to avoid further casualty.

Thank you.

Looks like we'd better draw up some plans.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Moses introduces him to Stage 3:

Quote:
Hello my son,

It is my honor to present to you Stage 3: Monument of Faith!

I have attached some blueprints. I had difficulty finding the original plans, but young Susan was kind enough to use her computer skills to draw up some plans for you. Please inspect them carefully and let me know if you have any questions. Additionally, I am attaching a picture of a monument built by some of our past convorts. These should help you get started right away. Please don't hesitate to ask me if you need clarification. It would be my pleasure to help.

We are going to have another meeting with the Elders for guidance on the difficulties of your fellow villagers. Roger is going to be a big help with this project. He is very interested in helping with the fund raising process. We want to get help to those people as soon as we can.

However, I want to advise you that you must not let any distractions take you away from your completion of membership. Remember, ultimately it will be the grace and glory of the Old Gods that will save your fellow villagers. The completion of the Monument will give them a place to seek guidance and healing from their ordeal.

Pastor Moses

It's a modified TWAT, with the addition of a cement path and bench... just because. Very Happy

I also attach a pic of some past lads who built a TWAT monument for a bit of inspiration:

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^
'Bench of Admiration' Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
donderbus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Shocked Laughing

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Son of a bench. That's inspiring!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
just because.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspired, Mr L. Shocked Very Happy
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie would obviously like to collect the relief funds from the Church before he builds the monument, so he plays dumb and claims that he can't see the attachments:

Quote:
Good day Pastor, I am so excited to be in the third stage of my membership process.

I can't find any attachment in this mail neither do I see any question or task in the mail.

Pastor, please I want you to take the situation in my community as a serious one. Over 5000 people are affected, lives has been lost in this community. Please Pastor you have to make sure that something is done in the next meeting.

If money can be raised tomorrow in the service, it will be a good idea. There is a dare need of support for these people, lives are lost on a daily basis due to inadequacy of food, drugs, water and shelter. I want to receive donation, at least $40,000 before mid next week. The remaining can be donated later as donors give it. The total amount needed is about $200,000 Shocked for the reconstruction and rebuilding and also to buy foods, drugs, clothing and shelters.
Please Pastor you have to tell the elders how urgent the situation is.

Yes, it is true that the salvation of my soul with the old Gods is very important, but who do I save from my community after I have been saved. If they die in time that they need help of the old Gods.

Like I said in the beginning of my membership process, what the people need here is physical proof to show that the ways old Gods is the only true way in their lives. And you can only achieve that in a situation like this that they are in serious need.

I owe a promise to complete my membership process and to become a full member of the church and to take the gospel of the old Gods across the world. I want to continue my stage 3 with almost joy, but my people need to be cared for in their present situation.

Thanks for your understanding.

Moses resends the blueprints, and says that he will talk with the Roger and the Elders tomorrow.

Quote:
Hello my son,

That is strange, I attarched the blueprints to the last email. I will send them again for you.

Yes, I understand the urgency, and I have tasked Roger to help with the raising of the funds so that you will be able to help your poor villagers affected by this horrible tragedy. We will be meeting with the Elders again tomorrow to discuss this farther. We see this as a grand opportunity to help spread the word of the Gods to the people.

You see, the Old Gods work in very powerful ways. Some of the Elders believe that it is the struggles of life such as your villagers are feeling that is the true experience of life that will ultimately guide them to the true light. Praise the Old Gods!

However, this is a clear indication of why your Stage 3 is so impotent! The villagers need a place where they can whoreship the Old Gods, look upon the Monument of Faith, and be helped by the grace of the Old Gods. That is why the Bench of Admiration is such an impotent part of your monument... in fact some of the Elders believe that the bench is even more Holy than the monument itself, because it is the place where fallowers will be inspired to learn more about the Old Gods.

See the attached blueprints. You will need to acquire cement and sandbags.

Pastor Moses

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Archie is surfering from a bad case of bench envy.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief

Last edited by Thursten3rd on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the Body of Bencher should get involved.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie revises his aid request to $200,000:

Quote:
Good day Mr Roger, thank you for your concern about the flood victims.

The situation is very disastrous and there is urgent need of help from the church.
Lives are been lost due to insufficient foods, drugs and other materials on a daily basis.

I have spoken to Pastor Moses and he said there will be a meeting today with the elders of the church to discuss how the fund can be raised.

Pastor Moses said you have to be part of the meeting and the fund raising since you are my sponsor in my membership.

Please, let them know in the meeting that the situation is an emergency situation and that it's requires urgent response.

The total amount that is estimated to be enough to care for this victims is about $200,000. And there is a need to raise the money fast enough to avoid more death.

Like I told Pastor Moses, the money can be paid in phases. any amount that the church can raise between now and Friday should be sent to us so we can start making use if it, while we wait for the remaining.

I believe the old Gods is kind and loves to care for people in trouble.

Thank you, may the old Gods protect you.

Roger will form a committee to plan out how to create a plan for raising the money:

Quote:
Oh good, I am glad you have spoke to Pastor Moses about this also. That is the first step to organizing to raise the money to help your people. But you didn't answered my question, how many people are in danger their? And who estimated that it would take $200,000.00 dollars for the relieve effort? I am still worried that may be low, but I suppose you probably know best since your their in the fronting line of the tragedy.

I will convent a meeting of the Church fund raising committee after Services this Sunday, and we will discuss the best way to raise the money for you. I will make sure we keep you on the bubble and fully informal about what we decide to do. Stay strong, I know the Old Gods will Save those who have Faith in Them.

Archie tries to guilt trip Roger into moving faster:

Quote:
Good day Mr Roger, thanks for your support and concern about the flooding incident in my community. The people affected are over 5000 people, houses, schools, markets farmlands and roads were washed off.

From our estimation, we believe that $200,000 will be enough for the reconstruction and rebuilding and also to buy food, drugs, clothing and provide temporary shelter for the victims pending when their homes will be rebuild.

Please, I want you to tell Pastor Moses and the elders in the meeting that this fund raising is an emergency and it's need to be provided quick.

In the past 3 days 6 people has died due to lack food and shelter. This situation is a serious one that need to be handled with fast response.

Please tell them to raise funds tomorrow, so that by Monday we can have some amount from the $200,000 total money that is needed.
I am afraid that this nothing is done before mid next week, more lives will be lost. And that won't be good for the church and it will be unfair to me as a coming member of the church.

Thank you.
May the old Gods protect you.

What a scumbag. According to him, (entirely fictional) lives are being lost to an (also fictional) natural disaster. And yet all he can talk about is how unfair it is that the Church won't give him the money faster.

Roger explains why he simply can't move any faster, and encourages the lad to continue with his membership while Roger raises the funds:

Quote:
I have great news! In our fund raising committee meeting after Services yesterday, we agreed to device a plan to help you raise funds for the disaster relief! Isn't that wonderful? I told you we would never leave a Brother in need!

But Archie, you were asking for us to send you the $200,000.00 dollars by today. I wish I could do that, really I do, but I don't think you understand that we can't send the money to you immediately. The Church doesn't just have that kind of money laying around, you know. Raising that much money takes time, and their is also the small problem that your still not a full member of the Church yet and the Elders may not approve the money being sent until you are one.

So for now, we will start planning a fund raiser for you, and I will ask you for your input as we plan it. You should concentrate on building your Monument of Faith so you can complete your membership and we can send you the disaster relieve money immediately after we hold our fund raiser. Stay strong Archie, help will be coming soon!

Mr L and I were concerned that the lad wouldn't make any progress on his Monument of Faith if he thought he could get the disaster relief money without doing it. Now we've dispelled that notion for him. Let's see what he does.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie asks Roger to send him money on the down low so he can use it to complete the monument:

Quote:
Dear Roger, it's indeed a great news.

I didn't say that you should send $200,000 to me today. I said that the money that is needed is estimated at $200,000 and that any amount that can be raised yesterday at the fund raising should be send to me today.

The situation on ground is a serious one and you need to understand that there is urgent need to savage the situation.

I understand that the church is so concern about the completion of my membership process, in other for me to get saved in the way of the old Gods and benefits from the church.

The stage 3 of my membership process is monumental faith, I have seen the pictures and the design of what to build. But this will cost me money. Currently, I do not have money to build the monument. I have donated so much to the flood victims. (I'm sure he has Rolling Eyes )

I want to continue in this membership process, i do not want delay in this stage.
As my sponsor I believe this where I need your help. I am really in need of your at this point.

Please, I will want you to help me with $3000 that enable me complete my stage 3.
I want you to give it to Susan the church Secretary to send it to me.

Please let this be a secret between us, don't tell Pastor Moses about this.
Can you do this for me?

Roger will be uneasy with this arrangement when he replies tomorrow. Mr L, what do you think? How should we handle this?

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Accidentally 'CC Pastor Moses in on one of the emails, who stops the payment just before the lad can get his hands on it.

(Also maybe discipline Roger and give the lad a new sponsor who is either more inept, or a complete ballbuster.)

Oh and get the lad to break out the fish, bread and milk and perform some penance, or a scammer trust video like this one Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbzwZtSnzOs

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I unexpectedly had to go out of town for a few days, so Archie has had a few days of silence from Pastor Moses.

First, he tries yet again to pretend that he can't see the attachments:

Quote:
Good day Pastor, I still can't find the attachment in the mail that you sent.

Please, I think you should ask Susan to help you out with the attachment file.
Probably she should send it to me through her personal email.
As a secretary of the church I think I need to be in contact with her also.

Then, probably since I ignored him for a few days, he tells me that he understands now:

Quote:
What was the outcome of the meeting that was held? Have they been able to raise money for my people?

Good day Pastor, I understand clearly what this stage is about and how the pyramid will be arranged.

What did the elders say about the donation?

Then the little twerp has the nerve to send me this:

Quote:
Good day Pastor

I haven't heard from in days, I hope all is well with you?.

Pastor, I need to let you know that my current state in the membership process will not permit me to put a stop to the entire process.
Because I have put in a lot of effort, time and dedication.

But I must tell you that this 3rd stage is really difficult for me to accomplish. It's requires a lot from me and you know it.

I have never complain about the previous stages, but at this stage I think I need help from the church or my sponsor. I need financial assistance in other to complete the stage. The monument that I will be will cost money and other resources.

I told about you about the flooding incident that happened in my community and begged for your support but up till date I haven't received a penny from the church.

What you keep telling me is that I have to complete my membership process before funds will be given to me.

This is an absolute distrust, inhuman and a betrayal of brother. If at stage 3 of my membership process I'm not still considered as a member of the great old Gods church. (definitely not) When will I be considered a member? I'm totally disappointed in you, the elders and Mr Roger. Shocked

Over 48lives has been lost in the flooded community, but you care not about them. Instead you are most concern about a single soul than over many lives that has been lost and are in danger.
If my people should die, who will bring to the old Gods after I have been converted?

Honestly, I want you to do something serious about this situation before I continue.

Thanks

Moses doesn't take his threatening tone very well...

Quote:
Hello my son,

To say that I am upset and angered by your email would be a understatement to be certain.

You have the audacity to question the ways of the Old Gods?!?! The advice of the wise Elders?!?! The trust that myself, a pastor, as well as Roger our most loyal and faithful member!!! We who has given you the opportunity to join the greatest and grandest Church there is!! You tell me that we have been inhumane? Betrayal of a brother? OUTRAGEOUS!

Son, as I told you in my previous messages, I have tasked Roger with the duties of raising funds within the Church to help your community through these trying times. We WILL HELP the villagers.

Your Stages are the way to enlightenment. Your way to the Old Gods. Your way to Redemption. And the Old Gods WILL BE THE PATH of redemption that will help your fellow villagers, but you must complete your membership first! Once you have become a full member, you will be our Ambassador for the Church. We will be able to send you all the funds that you need to build a church, help your villagers, and help spread the word of the Old Gods. But you have only finished Stage 2! You are not a full member yet! And to imply that you are somehow a full member even though you have yet to even start with your Monument of Faith or your Bench of Admiration is an insult to the Elders!!

Quite frankly I am so angry with your right now that I don't even know what to do. I feel that I must tell the Elders of your disrespect to the church! I don't know, i just don't know. I am a forgiving man, but the things that you have implied about the wise Elders, as well as Roger and myself takes me to a very dark place.

Pastor Moses

Feels good to slap a lad. Very Happy Big X, you can assume that Pastor Moses spoke to Roger about this latest message, and you can let it set the tone for your following emails with him. Perhaps Roger can use it as an opportunity to tell Moses about Archie's secret request for money? This isn't going to go well for him...

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is not sure he should keep this from Pastor Moses:

Quote:
I don't know, I'm not so sure that is a great idea for me to send you money before your a member of the Church. Cause remember, the Elders said we had problems with our business before cause your a heathen unbeliever and that's why the Old Gods did not smiled on our business. I really want to help you, but I also don't want to go against the Church and the Word of the Old Gods. This is making me very worried, I'm not sure what I am suppose to do.

Also, I'm really not sure it is a good idea to do this beyond Pastor Moses's back like this. Why did you wanted to hide this from Pastor Moses anyways?

Archie continues to try and guilt trip Roger:

Quote:
I never meant to do anything behind Pastor Moses, I have sent him a message today tell him how disappointed I am. By the way I have been treated as an unbeliever. Even at stage 3 of my membership process. It is wrong and not encouraging to still address me as an unbeliever.

Over 48lives has been lost in the flooded community, but you care not about them. Instead you are most concern about a single soul than over many lives that has been lost and are in danger.
If my people should die, who will bring to the old Gods after I have been converted?

You have to do something fast before I continue with the membership process..

Am I asking for too much?

Yes, he is asking too much, and Roger will let him know this tomorrow.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Archie reacts just as I had hoped he would:

Quote:
Dear Pastor, I'm sorry about my last mail to you. I'm so sorry that I disrespected you, Mr Roger and the elders. Please forgive me. I reacted out of frustration.

I never meant to do that, the circumstances around me forced me to do that. I am truly sorry Pastor.

Please don't tell the elders about this, so they won't terminate my membership process. I believe I know better now.

If I may ask Pastor, how many more stages do I have after this stage 3?
I would like to know so I can prepare for what's yet to come.

And also, I want you to give me enough time to complete the stage 3 due to its demands.

Please Pastor, in your fatherly love accept me apologies.

I'll let him stew for a bit. Pastor Moses will be silent over the weekend.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger heard from Pastor Moses about Archie's rudeness, but didn't tell the Pastor about Archie's attempt to go behind his back:

Quote:
Yes, Pastor Moses told me after Services today about the very rude and disrespectful massage you sent him, and how you dared to question the judgment of the Elders! I am very shocked and disappointed that you would behave like this, in such an ungrateful manner after all the Church has already done for you! (which is, of course, nothing) I am so disturbed by this, I considered telling Pastor Moses about how you wanted me to go beyond his back and send you the money before your a member. But out of my regard and affliction for you as my friend, I did not told him about that. I'm going to have to prey on this and ask the Old Gods to guild me on what I should do.

Archie, we are working as fast as we can to raise the funds to send to you for the disaster relief, but we need your corporation to precede. Your complaining so much about how we are not helping you, but I have not seen you come up with any ideas for a fund raiser, which we did this morning at my meeting of the Church fund raising committee. Here are the ideas we had, which do you think is the best? We could do a charity ball, a carnival, or a bake sale. Please get back at me as soon as possible with the option you proffer and we will begin to plan the fund raiser.

In the mean while, I hope your still working on building your Monument of Faith. That is really the most impotent thing here.

Let's see what he says.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't know what I'm going to do yet. You have disrespected the Elders with your words. Roger and I may have the patience to listen to your insults, but the Elders will not. I am simply amazed that you would say such hurtful things to a religion that you say that you care so much about!

Perhaps you don't know this, but Roger thinks of you very highly, not just as a person whom has great business knowledge, but also as a friend. Even as a son perhaps.

Now to your Stages. Let me say this. You might be surprised if you were to realize just how close you are to being a full and legitimate member. Yes yes, you are close my son.(not even close Very Happy)

The real question I have is whether or not you are truly dedicated? After the hurtful things that you said about Roger and myself. My goodness, earlier this week Roger was excitedly asking young Susan about ideas for how the Church could raise funds to send you after you complete your membership. Assuming you would finish in a reasonable time, we were all so hopeful that we could get the funds to you quickly and you could put them to work in your village.

I have never in all my days had such hurtful things said to me. And certainly not by a convort in the process of joining the church!

I need to know. Are you dedicated? Will you finish your Stage 3 as instructed by the Elders? Will your Bench of Admiration be completed for all to sit and gaze upon the glorious Monument of Faith? Will you show us the respect that we deserve?

I await your answers in the name of the Old Gods.

Pastor Moses

Poor Archie has got to be stressed. After all the work he's done so far, now he is in fear that we might tell the Elders of his disrespectful ways and possibly terminate his membership.

Quote:
DEAR Pastor, I so sorry, I had already told Me Roger for apology. And I am asking you for your forgiveness. Please have mercy on me. I regretted for over reacting.

Please pardon my foolishness

Quote:
Honestly Pastor, I'm deeply regretting my actions for the terrible things that I said to to you and Mr Roger. I was in grief when I sent the message, after I receive message from my community about death toll.

But I think I understand better now, I will not and will I transfer aggression on anyone anymore.

Yes, Pastor I'm ready to continue my membership and to construct the admiration bench Very Happy for the monument faith.

Please, accept my apologies and help me plead with Mr Roger and please protect me by not telling the elders so they won't terminate my membership.

I promise to be obedient to you and the elders, never to to use abusive language on you anymore...

Thanks for your support and guidance.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Yes, Pastor I'm ready to continue my membership and to construct the admiration bench Very Happy for the monument faith.

Please, accept my apologies and help me plead with Mr Roger and please protect me by not telling the elders so they won't terminate my membership.

I promise to be obedient to you and the elders, never to to use abusive language on you anymore... "

Muhahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic