SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More Adventures of Thug Boy (39 hours on a bus...twice)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the next chapter in my true lad of lads. His earlier adventures and moments of weed-driven wisdmom are here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=270817
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=278318
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=277637
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=270718

(He believes I have $2M in negotiable bearer bonds - thank you “Die Hard”- , the result of our working together scamming an old rich man in Hawaii who has since passed away. He’s been on one safari to get it and sent one of his buddies to Fiji on a second.)

He’d been gone for several weeks and then magically appeared just before the holidays. The learned-ass thug boy returns…

PART ONE: THE WHINING RETURNS

(Lad’s parts are in red, my comments in blue.)

Hello Mr Gomez i want to ask of another way to receive my bearer bond instead of traveling to Fiji as a millionaire.

And i think it will be better if you have my Iphone which you already bought wrapped with the bearer bond and have it send to me through courier delivery company such as Fedex or DHL and give me the tracking number it will be easy and faster,

Your sincere
Friend

(I made like I had an auto-responder on and delayed him over the holidays. I didn’t have time for any real fun and this one needs constant attention for maximum entertainment. Yeah, the last bit is Hawaiian instead of Fijian but he doesn’t know the difference.)

Thank you for your message, I am currently away from the island on a cruise with no access to email. I will contact you when I return.

Aloha and haou'oli makahiki hou

Are you back on island??.

(He kept pinging me every couple days and I kept sending the “auto response” until I was able to give him the attention he truly deserves.)

I'm back, what do you want?

I want my money and i need to know how possible it will be for you to send it to me through courier company as it part of our original agreement when you discovered that they don't intercept money delivery.

So i will appreciate if i give you home address where you will make the courier registration delivery.

Let me know your thought if you can send me this negotiable bearer bond through courier delivery company, such as dhl,fedex, and express delivery and is it precisely that i must invest it before it matures. If not tell me how long it will take me to cash it if i receive it. And take it to bank

Your friend

(I’ve been pounding away at him to do his own dirty work and that theme continues.)

You know where your money is. Come and get it

Hello It's true i know where you said it is. But after my previous attempts with no avail i decided to know if you can have it delivered to me in my address through courier company.

Hence i won't afford to get the ticket costs

Mr Gomez soon as you consider let me know without delay so I will send you correct home address In Austria or Slovakia where you will send it..

But first I want to be sure that your going to send it along with the supposed IPhone 6 which you bought for me previously this way it will look more like an ordinary delivery. So nobody suspect there is such thing as bearer bonds attached to it. Let me know if it will be possible for you to send it along with the Ipone 6.
(He had asked me to pick up a phone and a Mac Book for him and eventually became obsessed with the thing.)

Reason why I need you to send it to Austria or Slovakia is because I do not have pamarnent registered address for delivery in Nigeria but if you send it to any of this country on the information I will provide then he will receive it and notify me.

The person I need you to send it to is my pal who you turned down when he arrived in Fiji and I do not expect you to reject such offer to send it to his address. His name is XXXXXXXXX XXXXXX. Please don't turn me down this time.

(Yeah I bet that guy would be thrilled to hear from me again. Snicker.)

I'll consider it. I doubt you'd give me a real address anyway

Hello Mr Gomez Adams Law i hope you bear with me and understand my burden after this year without receiving what i work, you would not know how delightful i will feel if you achieve send this bearer bond attached with the Iphone 6 and send it to this address correct. Without excuse of being chased around world. I expect to receive the tracking number from you soon as you register the delivery on this address bellow remember it is correct real address.
Delivery Address: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dorfgastein, Austria
Receiver name:xxxxxxxxxxxx
City:Dorfgastein
Postal code: 5632
Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Let me know if further information is required.

Quit the bullshit. You don't have an address? Bullshit.

This is matter of whom I can trust that will definitely get the fund straight to me.

(Let the beatings begin…)

No, this is about doing it yourself. So far you have lied and never done anything. You sit on your ass in that cafe and do nothing. You want your money? Then be a man and quit hiding and spewing bullshit

Why do you care if I do it my self. What you had to do is to pay me by any possible means I want to use to get it.

As you see your direction are expensive for. Please accept to send it to the address I want because that is the only real address where I can get it from.

And about my business with him it shouldn't bother you because am sure I will receive it if you sent it to him. I trust him and show up in Fiji without knowing you can turn him down.

(He sure did…22,000 miles round trip. Awesome.)

You really made very big fool out of me. But understand that if you cannot send it to this address there will be no address where you will send it to me because I don't have address. And you must respect this if you had really need to pay me. I promise I will definitely show up for the remaining share once I confirm this particular mission through my friend.

Good Morning Gomez I would like if you consider using this address bellow to send the bonds and iPhone 6 through courier company and give me tracking numbers for delivery date.

DRESS:xxxxxxxxxxx TATRANSKA STRBA, 05941
NAME:xxxxxxxxxx
NUMBERS:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please don't fail me.

(Interesting how this Benin lad has some fellow criminals in the Austria and Slovakia. I wonder how those relationships got put together. No matter, my focus is on getting him back on the road.)

I know your game, pal. You are lazy and do nothing for yourself. The people you are trying to use for the bonds are other scammers or mules that you use to commit wire fraud by receiving your stolen money and then wire you most of it. They break the law and you hide.

You want the money, you have to do it yourself.

Now i see i see your either not interested in paying me or to greedy to do what is right.

They will get their share like you did for me that's all. You know reason why i can't do this my self is because i can't afford to fly to Fiji or provide an address in which you can use to send the bonds.

Unless you will have to send it to dhl courier company office branch here in Benin Republic. Cotonou and then It will be under my passport and you give me tracking number which i will use to monitor it's arrival date.

And you should know that these bonds is not payable in my country where you demanding to send it. It can only be cashed in international country which is reason why i am trying to receive it in international address where it can be can be cashed in any pay able bank as you told me. Now why are you being too optimistic. You suppose to give me my share of money not telling me how to get it. I need to take easy possible way. So stop being bully or let me know if you do not have any bonds for me.

Look at these

Can you still buy bearer bonds?

(Pulled out of wikipedia, he’s dedicating a lot of time to this bait…)

If you can find them you can still collect the value, and in some cases interest. Besides buying or inheriting bearer bonds, you can get them in the foreign countries that still allow them to be issued. However, they can be risky to own and can raise suspicions as they can be used for tax evasion or criminal activity.

It mean it cannot be found in Nigerian of issued to be payable here. So send it on the international address i sent you don't worry if they broke the law or not. I thought this is what you said you will do if we finish with Carling, That you will me mine in my address now your being phony.

(I let him stew for a few days.)

Do not pity on me which ever way i choose it benefit able to me since you already have your share.

Hello Gomez this is not a game. The person i set up his address is real.

So what do you care if they break the law to get paid. It's not your concern unless your just looking for excuse to avoid sending me my share part. If it is easy for me to be in Fiji then send me the 2m$ bonds on the address i provided and when i receive my share part from it. I will show up by my self for the remaining 2M$. Like you said.

Or is it hard for you to keep your word.

(At this point I was on the couch recovering from some knee surgery and could really devote my attention to him. You can only watch so much hockey.)

Like I said, do it yourself

Why would someone help you?

Why asking like hypocrite. Which part of this don't you understand?. That i cannot afford to fly to Fiji because of ticket cost which i already has someone do it which you turned down.

Or to give you my address which i don't have permanent real address.

Didn't help you to extort Carling and your brother (our “victims”) why won't someone else have to help me to fulfill receive mine share or are you lucifer

You expect me to believe that crap? I thought you were this criminal genius.

Listen my friend what matters to me is to get paid.

So you had to believe if your really interested in paying me because i am not going to mess up my pay day no matter it cost even to be truthful.

So understand that i am genius enough to help you move million to your pocket. But still hard for you to hand me my share over.

So i am not making any crap. So accept my offer and send this to this provided address . Then i will thank you

I have no real address to receive the bonds delivery. And because of that i can't abandon my money. Which is why i got new address where i can i receive it. And you keep saying you won't be tolerating someone helping me out. I am going crazy about all this your useless decision. I need my money and i can't fly to Fiji because your not there. So better way is to send me my share through dhl courier on the address i provided.

Since you don't care helping me out why do you care if others help me out. Please stay out my business and let me handle my business the way i can.

Send me my bonds on the address i provided i can receive it without any problem and it shouldn't be your concern if he keeps it to him self.

Everyone is not like you. You lie because your scammers. But these are just small business who has not come across such money and are afraid to keep to them self because of it's repercussion. So accept to send it on the address and don't worry if someone helps me unless you don't want me to get this money. I will take you name to spiritual place where your going to get the repercussion of stealing and keeping my money to your self with excuse.

I want you to do it yourself, show you're a man.

Aren't you in Benin?

Are you mad. I can't fly to Fiji with empty pocket even when i can't afford to pay flight costs.

So you don't have to turn down people i hired to help me because you hired me too to do some part for you. This are part which they have to do for me before i can get it.

If you need me to do it my self then give me what it will take me to do it. Which you know. Send me 5-10,000USD. Then i will show up my self in fiji if not no way.

And yes i am in Benin Rep. And there is no possibility to send delivery without particular delivery address. Unless you can send it with Country name and city under my personal name through courier

You need to pay me not deceiving and wasting my life around internet everyday. Or you will face the karma

Please, spare me your spiritual repercussions. What a load of horse shit.

You didn't answer my question

(Time to start setting up another road trip for the little bugger.)

You may get lucky. I might be flying to Accra next week to meet an investor.

Listen It is your business flying to Accra not mine. So if you need to give me my money try and send it on the delivery address i gave you.

Perhaps since you coming to Accra Ghana. Why not fix appointment and meet me here in Benin Rep also and give me my bonds before going back. Am sure you won't expect me to meet you in Accra. Or you simply send me 5000$ to fix meeting arrangement here in Benin Republic.

I said you have to do it yourself. If I'm in Africa you might get to do that

Listen one more time. I cannot be able to meet you in Ghana. It will be better if you show up here in Benin Republic after your meeting in ghana.

Or you first of make a transfer of 5000$ to me and i will make meeting arrangement to meet you in Ghana.

Of course you can meet me in Accra. Don't be such a pussy. I'm certainly not going to Benin

If you don't need me to be pussy then simply send the bonds to be delivered at the address i provided.

Or send me some money like 5000$ and i will use it to fix meeting arrangement with you in Ghana.

Of course you can. The bus is only $110, I looked it up.

You ran me all over the fucking world, I'm not just going to go to Benin and hand it to you

(I figured it was time to ignore him again for a while. He always seem to spin himself up so nicely.)

Perhaps you have to send me the money to fix arrangement to meet you. This is internet price i need reservation where to wait before meeting you.

So i ask again if you can send me 5000$ from part of my share. So that i don't fail to meet up in Ghana with you.

I need this money to handle the meeting expenses, so let me know if you can send it today to me through western union . Or let me know when you can send it. For i need it if we need to meet in Ghana. I need to be sure i don't fail. Last time i failed because i run out of money. I don't want that to happen this time so i expect to know if you need information to send this 5000$ to me and i receive and wait for you confidently please don't ignore sending this fee.

I need to know if you accepts sending me the 5000$ out my share part.

For my meeting expenses, If so let me know so i will send you payment information.

That way i will be sure that your coming. But without the money i don't think i can meet up. So better accept to send it if you need me to meet up.

Why silent are you going to send me the 5000$ for the meetings expenses. Or not

Why silent are you going to send me the 5000$ for the meetings expenses. Or not

Remember i am not going anywhere if you don't send me the 5000$ from part of my share. As expense for the meeting.

You will have to send me this money if i should meet you in Accra. Unless you will have to come to Benin after Ghana

Is it not quite interesting to know that you have 2-4M$ but can't afford to send me at least 5000$ which will be part of my share.

It seems to me like it's a joke if you cannot afford to send me 5000$ but so antagonistic to give me 2m$.

please let's be precise with our plans. You will have to send me 5000$ if i have to meet you in Ghana for the pick of my bonds. Without that i can't wander far from my location, but if you decline sending me 5000$ for the meeting expenses then you must have to come to Benin and hand it to me . If not you can have the bonds as i see you don't want to pay me. Even after providing a real address for the delivery you still turned it down. Let me know if you need information to send it

You don't get it. If you want the money you have to get off your ass and do it yourself. All you do is whine and bitch and never get off your fat ass. You found another criminal to send to Fiji, you have someone else you want the money sent to. You always have someone else do your work and spend their time and money for your lazy ass while you do nothing but send scam emails

Well if I go to Accra then you can get your money but you have to do your own work to get it

I told you I can't do anything with empty handed.
I need money to take care of the movement expenses.

I told you to send me 5000$ from part of my share which you intend to give me. So I will meet you up in In Ghana. Without that it will be impossible to meet up with you. Your talking about work to be done while you haven't done what it needed for the work to be done.

I need the western union transfer of 5000$ if have to meet you in Accra.

Once again, lies from a scammer. You can afford the bus.
For the first time in your life you have to EARN something.

Your wrong if you think it's all about bus fare. I need reservation before meeting you In your located reservation.

All that stuff I need money to run around. So quit your escuse and send me what I demanded. And besides that are you coming with the whole 4M$ or just the 2M$ bonds. And also the iPhones 6 are bringing it while coming for your investing business partner.

Reservation for what?

Hotel where I can sleep at night before returning back to my destination after we meet. Or can you do that in person too. I mean give me 5000$ cash with the bonds and the iPhone 6 if we meet in person.

I don't care where you stay, do it yourself

I know you don't so I ask that you send me 5000! From my part of share through western union.

That way I will do it my self I can't come to Ghana empty hand to pick paper which might be worthless if it can't be exchanged for cash in Africa without investing. And secondly how about the iPhone hope you coming with it and how much are coming with on the bonds. Is it the whole 4M$ or 2M$????.

$2M, that's not changed.

I don't know where the phone is, why do you keep worrying about that? I can probably find it

And you can deal with getting a hotel or just get back on the bus, I don't care

This is not changed I need a transfer of 5000$ from you take it or leave it,

If you do it I meet you if you don't I won't. I have taken enough failure from you. I won't risk it again.

You haven't risked a fucking thing, that's the point. I'm the one who had to run around the world, you sat on your ass. You didn't go to Fiji, you sat on your ass. There has been no risk on your part at all. You want me to send you money so you can just keep it and still sit on your ass? No.

I want YOU to come get your money.

The first thing you've ever actually done for yourself in your life. Lazy gets you nothing

Am Not going to keep it and fail to show up. I promise

You're missing the point. I'm not doing it for you, I'm not paying for you. You have to actually do something for yourself. Instead of hiding and begging you need to stop being such a little pussy and count on yourself for a change

You've been living on the backs of the people you steal from. Not today. You want the money? Come get it when I get to Accra. I can even have my investor convert the bonds to cash

I prefer that you changed it in cash. And I collect cash on our meeting in Ghana. It's better in cash than in bonds.

So it is either you send me the 5000& or you change it and I pick up cash instead of bonds.

Can't you even read? I said the investor can convert it to cash I'll let you know when you can come to Accra

Or don't come, it's your choice. You want your money or not, it's your choice.

Yes I want my money if it can be converted to cash in dollars currency. I will prefer taking it in brief case.

If it possible to have your investor convert it to cash for me. I will show up claim it. But if I may ask this investor of yours is he a black or white person.

Can't you read? Yes he can convert it to cash. Why the fuck do you think I'm going to Accra? It's a shithole. I need to convert some bonds too and now I have someone who can do it and turn it into Nigerian oil stock
Oil is the only thing in Africa that makes more money than 419 crap

(It’s been entirely too long since my little thug has said something truly bizarre. I miss it. I should have known he would come through sooner or later.)

Why the hell is the islands investment won't Ben enough for your living. That you want to invest in Africa oil company. Make sure you don't get scammed and I can help you invest in oil company than he will ever do. My brother is the governor of our state.

(That. Is. Epic.)

Hope your investor can't exchange and keep our money. And probably since am picking cash will it be in naira or dollar or cedis . I prefer it is in dollars. And again don't forget the iPhone 6. If possible get me new iPhone 7 from Suva store while coming if you can't get to find the iPhone 6 or instead of bringing it at all get me new iPhones 7 from the Suva store.

Hilarious. Your brother is the governor and you can't afford the bus? You are one funny fucking African. And you're going to keep ME from getting scammed.

Thanks for the laugh

It's none of my concern just had the bonds converted. In dollar hope it is possible instead of naira or cedis .

I told you he can do it, he'll be taking care of some other business for me in dollars

I'll let you know my travel plans

PART TWO: THE iPHONE OBSESSION

So probably there will be 2m$ for me to pick up in cash next week. If that is true.

Tell me about the Iphone 7 can you help me and buy it in suva and and collect i it on our meeting. And tell me more about this investor is he black or white , male or female?.

Yes $2m, that has not changed

And my investor is none of your business. Why do you care?

I have the phone somewhere, why is that so important? With $2m you could buy the fucking store

Listen you don't understand. I want you to get a new iphone 7 not Iphone 6. And make sure it is in cash i mean the 2m$.

And since the investor is going to exchange my share i have right to know about him.

You'll get the phone I bought

And you don't have any right to know shit. I told you it will be in cash

I don't need the Iphone 6 anymore. I was asking if you can buy me new Iphone 7 from the suva store while coming.

What is your fixation with the fucking phone?

If you can buy the Iphone 7 Plus . It is okay with me i can get the monthly plan my self. Please promise you will buy it

I know it is senseless to you but to me it is everything. To use phone from international store. And reason is because it is not available in Africa store here. So i prefer you buy it for me as New year gift

So buy it in Accra

It's everything to you? Exactly how is that?

I prefer using apple product that's all i care about having it. So it is either you buy it for me in Accra or you buy in Fiji. Don't turn me down i really need it from you

Why would I buy you anything in Accra? You can do it yourself with your cash

Again you want someone to do things for you, that's sad

I don't want it in to be purchased in Accra i need it from Suva store. But if it will be hard for you get only the Iphone 6 plus which you previously bought while coming to Accra.

The one I have is from Hawaii

I'm not doing anything else about it

I will let you know when I'll arrive in Accra

Okay no problem i will be delighted if you come with it for me. I will be waiting for your news of arrival and hope to meet you soon and collect my share of 2m$ and how about the remaining 2m$ how do i collect it.

I arrive in Accra on Friday. If you want to meet over the weekend I can arrange to do so.

And it's $2M

My question is how can you never able to exchange it to cash since you arrive on friday'

It will be weekend and banks are closed. So how can pick cash then.

Also I need location where to meet you for the cash pick up. And hope your coming along with the iPhone 6 Plus.

How can your investor exchange the bonds to cash and be available for pick up on weekends. Because I would like to come on sartuday

Since when is Friday on a weekend? He's already prepared to make the conversion for me, do you think your little amount is all that's going on here?

Quite whining.

I don't meant to disrespect but taking Care of the process same arrival date is doubtful to me.

Just given me address where to meet you or you will be staying so I can make my arabgenent too.

Since you have no idea what you're talking about I don't care what you think is doubtful. I'm doing the same with my cash as yours so I don't want to wait over the weekend either. And I don't know where I'm staying yet. There's a driver picking me up Friday morning. I expect to complete my business for the day after lunch and can meet after that.

Since am picking it from you. I Wilma have to wait till weekend so you can arrive and exchange before my arrival . I need to know where location to meet you on sartuday after your business is finalize.

Do what you want, I'll have the cash on Friday. I don't know where I'm staying yet but will let you know. Probably near the airport as I plan to fly out on Monday or Tuesday depending on how my Monday business goes.

I need to know which airport your arriving at so i will know how close i will be next to you for the pick up of my money. Or precisely to await you if you let me know your arrival time.

And besides you forgot to answer about the Iphone 6 PLUS are you coming with it or don't you found it.??

Yeah, I found the phone. You sure are hung up on that the thing. And you're not paying attention, I won't have the cash when I get to the airport, I have to see my investor first. I told you that he was sending a car to pick me up.

And you already know Kotoka is the only airport is the only place that an international flight would land.

I perfectly understand. What i mean is since you would be staying close the airport after your arrival and meet with investor and have cash at hand already.

Since you would be staying close to the Katoka airport is that where i would be meeting you after your arrival in other to pick up my cash.

It's up to you, I'll let you know where I'm staying after I get there on Friday evening

All i demand is meeting location for cash pick up after your arrival

Send me picture of the cash after it's converted on your evening details.

Why would I do that?

Because i asked you to

It serves no purpose so why would I bother?

It serves a lot purposes just not for you but to me.. Will that impossible too. Or haven't you trusted me yet.

Well, since the only possible reason to have a picture is to prove that it's here before you leave, you have totally forgotten the timing, idiot. I won't have the cash until Friday afternoon so if you wait until then to get on the bus then you won't get here in time to meet me.

Think before you type.

Since you know perfectly the reason why not do it even tho am off here. But why won't i be able to catch up if your leaving by Tuesday or Monday. How many days those it take bus from Benin to Ghana Accra

It has to be a day or two. Get off your lazy ass and find out. Once again, you want someone else to do your work. You're the one buying the ticket so check it for yourself.

I will make sure i get there i need my money just keep me my surprise Iphone 6

Surprise? Funny

You're more worried about the phone than your money, one fucking funny African again

It's my little surprise but the cash case is different that is what i am coming for precisely. But such gifts cannot be rejected.

I'm going to the airport and will contact you once I have converted the bonds into cash. I may be leaving on Sunday for Elmina so we should meet Saturday.

Deal

(The way that I’ve timed things, the lad would have to have gotten right on the bus to make the meet and I doubted he’d really do that but I was hoping. As it turns out, he didn’t do it and for some reason I can’t understand kept trying to get me to meet him even though I knew he wasn’t there and he KNEW that I knew that. It gets stranger and stranger and his logic bounces all over the place. Fear not, there’s a happy ending.)

PART THREE: GOMEZ GOES TO GHANA

Good evening Mr, Gomez Adams, How are you doing today as well your health? I feel so happy that my journey here in Ghana went successfully, I just arrived here in few hours ago my good friend. Please update me as soon as you arrives tomorrow my dear, Do not hesitate to call me here in my Ghana telephone number as soon as you get everything done tomorrow: xxxxxxxxxxx. I will look forward to receive your email and the exact time you will be here in Ghana and never you play with me, because if you do. I will never take it easy with you, Remember we do everything together and get the work done even beyond our expectation.

I lodged in a hotel very close to Dome Shop rite Mall Accra/Ghana, so call me once you arrive tomorrow, Then i will give you proper instruction on how you will meet me. Thank you so much Gomez Adams, and i will pray for God to grant you successful journey tomorrow, Once again'' Do not hesitate to call my Ghana mobile number: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Have a good night here in Ghana, Thank you.

(I’m already calling him out but he never waivers from his line of bullshit. It gets better and better.)

How interesting that it took less than 24 hours for you to take a bus tip that I saw was scheduled to take much longer than that. Are you really in Accra or just sitting on your ass in Benin? Doesn't matter to me, I have your money and if you're not here then I'll just keep it.

I'm finished with my business and can meet this evening or tomorrow morning.

Location to meet you. Unlike last Time i don't want to miss it again.

I'm going to stay at the Moevenpick to be near the financial district. Ifyou're actually in Ghana you can meet me there. And no, you will not give me "proper instructions", you'll do as you're instructed.

What time and how do I meet you

When I get there. Why not drop number

So? Are you coming tonight or not? I may be leaving for Elmina tomorrow instead of Sunday

Thank God for your successful journey here in Ghana Mr, Gomez, I feel so glad that you finally arrived. I want to use this medium of an opportunity to warn you regarding your command towards me, Never you try on your email tell me what to do or what not to do, I hope i made myself clear??

(He keeps on with his line about being in Ghana but it becomes very obvious that he hasn’t made the trip. Yet.)

Well, I sent you an email yesterday with my Ghana telephone number and also my location here in Accra, so kindly give me a call if truly you're in Ghana. Thank you so much and i look forward to receive your call as soon as possible. God bless you Gomez.

Warn me not to tell you what to do? Fuck you. You seem to forget who has your money.

I've told you before that I'm not giving my number to a criminal on the internet, that's just not worth the risk. Email is fine for us. Now do you want your money or not?

So, you open your fucking mouth and called me a criminal? Have you forgotten we made the business together? Now you called your business partner a criminal, what kind of a fucking man are you Gomez?? Now how do you want me to believe you right now since you don't respect my personal??

Of course you're a criminal, we both are. I'm just smart enough not to give you my number.

Do you want to get paid or not?

You can never pressured me with that money Gomez, Since you cannot call me with your own personal contact Mr, wise man, Can you call me with the receptionist mobile phone number right now with my given number to you?? Listen to me Gomez, You have played so much with me and the reason why i came Ghana yesterday is to be sincere and have trust for our next business, So please call me right now with the receptionist mobile phone it's simple and clear if truly you're in Ghana. Thank you.

Of course the money is pressure on you, that's a stupid thing to say. And no I'm not getting anyone else involved in our business. You simply need to prove to me that you're here and we can meet. You never answered my question, where are you? If it's not far then this is simple

I STAY AT DOME OPPOSITE SHOPRITE, ARE YOU COMING THERE RIGHT NOW SINCE YOU'RE LEAVING TOMORROW? I WILL WAIT FOR YOU HERE RATHER, THANK YOU.

No, you can come here.

First, I want proof you actually got off your ass. Send me a photo of your bus ticket. If you do, I'll send my flight payment confirmation. I don't want you wasting any of my time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND EMAIL RIGHT NOW MR, GOMEZ, WELL I TRASH MY BUS TICKET IN A BIN, BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING DOING WITH IT, EVEN THOUGH IT IS A LITTLE PIECE OF PAPER THAT CAN LOST ANY MOMENT. I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THIS MY QUESTION, WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? WHAT PROOF DO YOU NEED FROM ME, WHILE I GAVE YOU MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER I BOUGHT YESTERDAY WITH 5 CEDIS ONLY?

SOMETIMES I WONDER WHY YOU WRITE WITHOUT THINKING, HERE IS MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER ONCE AGAIN IF YOU MR, GOMEZ IS IN GHANA: xxxxxxxx. YOU CAN CALL ME WITH THE HOTEL TELEPHONE INSIDE YOUR ROOM OR YOU PRESENT YOUR FLIGHT PAYMENT CONFIRMATION AS YOU SAID. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND NEVER YOU BE GREEDY, BECAUSE GOODNESS IS ONLY INVESTMENT THAT CAN NEVER FAIL. I WAIT FOR YOUR REASONABLE EMAIL MR, GOMEZ MY GOOD FRIEND.

A bullshit burner phone number proves nothing, don't be an idiot. How do I know you're even in Ghana?

At least one of us is where he's supposed to be. Here's my paid flight.

(I used the return flight generator tool that makes a pretty good-looking Expedia receipt.)

Prove that you are here as well or you can piss off.

YOU WRITE LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS OUT OF HIS SENSES, ARE YOU AN ILLITERATE OR YOU LOST YOUR MEMORY? THE HOTEL YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU LODGE HAS TELEPHONE INSIDE EACH ROOM, WHY CAN'T YOU CONFIRM WHAT I'M TELLING YOU BEFORE YOU SPEAK AROGANTLY. YOU CAN CALL MY MOBILE NUMBER SINCE YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, BESIDES THE TELEPHONE IS FREE. I CAN SEE YOU'RE NOT IN GHANA, COWARD!!!

Of course I am, quit being such a little girl. I've shown you I'm here but calling you doesn't prove anything to me that you are. All that proves is that you have a fucking phone.

I've shown I'm in Ghana, you have not. Fix that or fuck off.

WELL, THE CONSTRUCTED BULLSHIT YOU ATTACHED ON MY EMAIL IS NONSENSE, DON'T THINK BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE MONEY WITH YOU, THEN I WILL START PLEASING YOU, REMEMBER THAT WHAT DOESN'T KILL A MAN MAKES HIM STRONGER. FUCK YOU COWARD.

Believe what you want, that's what you get. It doesn't print out off the site with all the crap graphics.

I'm not asking you to please me you dumb shit, I want to know that you're here. Simple. Since you just keep bitching and whining it seems that you're still sitting in Benin. That sounds like the coward here.

So here's the deal. I will be leaving tomorrow and can stop on the way to the airport. The only way this happens is if you take a photo of the place and a piece of paper with my name on it. Only then will I believe you've come for the money.

You have two choices. You can do as I say and I will hand you your money tomorrow or you can just keep being an ass and never see a fucking penny. You pick.

SINCE YOU CLAIMED THAT YOU'RE IN GHANA MR, GOMEZ. CAN I HAVE THE HOTEL RECEIPT, BECAUSE IT WILL ENABLE ME TO COME THERE WITHOUT ANY MISTAKES. I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR KIND RESPONSE BACK, THANK YOU.

You have my response. Do what I told you or get nothing

It's late and I've been on airplanes for two days, show me where you want to meet or you get nothing. I'll check my messages in the morning.
And why the fuck would I say I was going to Ghana if I wasn't? I wasn't coming here for you, I was coming to do business for me. It was just one more chance for you to get your money and it seems like you must not want it.

If you didn't leave Benin then what the fuck are you doing? Just whining on the internet? That doesn't get you paid. If you really are in Ghana then show the place to meet. If you don't, that doesn't get you paid either.

I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND THE SHIT YOU JUST WRITE NOW, WHICH PHOTOS AND PLACE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT COWARD.

Show me where you want to meet. Prove that you are there by taking a photo. Prove that you didn't just get it off the web by having my name in the photo.

Even a dumb fuck like you can figure that out.

Do that and we can meet tomorrow. If you're actually in Ghana then all you have to do is step outside.

You won't hear from me again tonight. If you don't show a place to meet you'll not hear from me again.

It's your money, I don't care wither way

VERY GOOD IDEA FROM A COWARD LIKE YOU, I WILL GO TO THE ACHIMOTA/DOME SHOPRITE BY TOMORROW MORNING AND TAKE A PHOTOS FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION, GOOD NIGHT.

MEET ME AT ACHIMOTA MALL IN THE MORNING, I WILL NEVER HESITATE TO BE THERE BEFORE YOU, I WILL ALSO TAKE A PHOTO ONCE I GET THERE IN THE MORNING. THANK YOU.

I will be waiting for you here in Achimota Mall, So hurry up and meet me there as soon as possible. Thank you.

(He attached the first three photos that come up when you google the mall, all out of TripAdvisor. Hysterical.)

I have been here for hours Mr, Gomez, Please talk to me because i don't know the actual time you are coming or are you not coming again as you promised? Look at the photos very well in Attachment, Can't wait to meet you my good friend. Thank you.

You got all of the photos from TripAdvisor, did you think I wouldn't check? It took 2 seconds on google.

(For some reason he just keeps running with it even though he knows he’s busted. One seriuosly odd duck, this one.)

You're completely mad man indeed. Coward!!!

We both know where the pictures came from. There's nothing mad about that, it's reality. You didn't take a photo of the mall with my name in it because you can't.

I'm just curious why you would go to all the trouble.

Here's a link to where you got the pictures: https://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g293797-d10090627-i179328019-Achimota_Retail_Centre-Accra_Greater_Accra.html

So? What do you have to say now that we both know you didn't get off your ass in Benin?

What was the point?

Yes my friend i got the pics from google no need taking a picture with your name on my hand.

If you need to give me my money come meet me at the Mall i will show up . Just give me time your coming and time you will be there and where to wait you there i will go there. That will be the meeting place but if you don't accept this you can keep the money.

(He really, really wants me to go the mall. Probably a little dose of revenge when he "misses me" there.)

Of course there is a need for that picture you idiot.

Then I guess I'll keep it. If it's not worth $2M to take a photo then you must not care all that much.

I'm still curious as to why you would pretend to be in Accra when you know that a simple bus ticket would made you rich. Why not come and get it? Why lie about not coming? It doesn't matter to me, were you just trying to entertain me?

If you don't know anything know that it is my money and i am interested in taking it and will do what it costs. Why do you think i will be in benin rep and acting like am here. We can meet at mall that is all. Or You can go back just know that i am here and will always be here if you show your self. We can meet at the mall

You just need to prove you're there. Simple.

If you want your money "at all costs" that's how you get it.

Yes I am here i already told numbers without times

Numbers without times? What the fuck does that mean?

And you know what to do if you want your money. If you don't then I'll be gone.

This is how I know that you're not here. If one photo is worth that much money you would take it.

But you can't, can you?

Here r not call me so we can meet. Why should i send you my pic on the mall without you providing your phone number which can show your here. Why not take picture of the movingpick and send to me with 2m$ written on paper so i know your here or come at the mall take a picture of where you are send it to me and i will meet you on any part of the mall where you took the photo

Dumb fuck, phone numbers prove nothing and you know that. You just want me to go look for you at the mall, which I'm not going to do.

Prove you are there by taking the photo I require and I will give you your money. That's it.

If you don't, then you get nothing.

I'm going to the airport at 8:30 and will stop on the way if you do as I've told you. If you haven't, it's your loss.

You don't want to come and look for me but you will if i sent a photo of your name writting on a paper on my hand before you come and still look for.

I'm not going to look for you, I'm going to meet you where you show me you'll be by taking a photo of that place with a piece of paper in it with my name on it. That shows where you will be.

Without that, there is nothing.

You already know this, the fact that you won't do it means that you're not in Accra at all. Any child can figure that out

You know the plan no need taking pics with your name . I will await you outside the Mall you don't have to look around. Just check up on me in the morning while leaving and drop if before you leave if you care if not you can stick it on your ass,

No picture, no money.

That's the only plan

It's obvious that you're just trying to get me to waste my time and that won't be happening.

Apparently you're willing to just kiss all that money goodbye. I'll just put it back in my account on Monday.

Tomorrow i will go there make photo send you and wait for your coming there

(Tomorrow? Maybe he'll hop on the bus after all.)

Can't you read? I'm leaving tonight and will be going to the airport at 8:30. Your time is now unless you want to wait until I stop here on my way back to Fiji

Do what you want like i said meet me on your way to the airport at the mall i will wait in front outside the mall

No picture, no meeting. I don't believe you're any where near Accra and I'm not wasting my time

I am the one that is getting paid so no time for me to play game. I can only send the picture in the morning if you can wait and receive it before leaving to meet me before going airport

You really think I'm going to cancel my flight for you? Funny

Why would you wait until morning anyway?

I am the one that is getting paid so no time for me to play game. I can only send the picture in the morning if you can wait and receive it before leaving to meet me before going airport

You're the one playing games, you had your chance

You chose not to come get your money

I don't think so but if you do i will repay you for that to get a new ticket. And you know it's night you should have showed up there in morning

You sent bullshit pictures and did it to yourself

Clock is ticking, I leave in 10 minutes

The game is on you and you choose not to give me my share of money from our past business

No, you chose not to come and get it. You never left Benin, if you had you would have gotten paid but you just fucked around pretending to be here and trying to waste my time. Nothing you have done proves anything else.

Too bad for you

(Now for one last crack at it.)

I'll be back in Accra when I come back from Elmina. Maybe you'll have grown some brains and balls by then

Why is it easy to meet with your investor but too hard to meet with me . Maybe because your not here for me or have no money for me. Good bye with the cash and we will talk about another way of getting it since your going tonight safe flight home.

Aloha

(Aloha? Priceless.)

My investor was here, you obviously weren't

Time is up

Next time you coming make sure you decide to pay me . And what is elmina by the way. Which date is it you will come back to Ghana and again if you want to come back you must have to give me direction where your going to stay before coming so i will make arrangement and be close there in other to avoid long distance to demarcate us. I need this money it's been a long your having it

You're the one who did nothing, you knew where I was and I even offered to meet where you wanted. You obviously were not there so you have only yourself to blame

Elmina is south of Accra

I don't have a return date yet, do I really think you will actually show up? No but I will tell you when I'm in Accra just to see if you will.

You never told me your room number and name you used to check in the hotel how would you expect me to find you when i don't your personality. I need this things on your next coming to Africa Ghana if i should meet you.

I will need name you used checked in, Room No, Phone number if possible . It's just not possible to ask me to come moving pick without particular meeting place. I need this in our next meeting and if possible pay hotel accommodation fair for both of us where you will be staying next time to avoid wrong direction. You don't want to give me your phone or image to recognize you when i see it. But all this makes it complicated because sometimes i cannot be able to access internet where is the only place to communicate with you. I need your number and image pics to meet you and have my money that is all i need from your next coming.

I offered to come to you. You did nothing.

You don't get to make demands, idiot. You want to get paid, you do as I say.

And no I'm not paying for anything. You want to get paid, you earn it.

Ok. I am in Ghana and will return home back to Benin. Once your about to come let me know so i can fix arrangement and i need your image photo and number to make this communication faster and stronger

You're not in Ghana, maybe you will be next time. If you had been you would already be rich.

Your stupid choice, your stupid mistake. You want to show that you were telling the truth? Show me your bus ticket back to Save. We both know there won't be one, what will your excuse be this time?

Your full of excuses , All you do is keep being ignorant . I need your room no and phone number and message of expectation to to the receptionist so they can contact you when i arrive .You can't just have me come and look for white man in movingpick full of white men. So is better you provide image of your pix and room no with your Ghana phone number so i will give you call for direction where i will come or you will come for our meetings

Funny.

I didn't ask you to look for anything, I offered to meet YOU. None of what you just said mattered.

Show me your bus ticket to Benin or I will know that all that you have said was a lie.

(Fast forward a few days and let the magic happen!)

PART FOUR: THUG BOY RIDES THE BUS

Let me know when your back from Elmina I got the pictures and am
Still in Ghana

Sure you are. That's hilarious. Please feel free to send the pictures that you wouldn't take when I was there and now magically appear after I left.

I think I'll be stopping in Accra on Wednesday.

This is not about pictures or your elmina , I will send you the pictures when you return to Accra for our meeting on Achimota Mall . For my pick of cash. And don't think this is fun to me , I am taking all the risks being where you demand and you still think i got time to play games of invisible around here.

Quit whining, I doubt you're anywhere near Ghana anyway.

Here is what will happen when I arrive on Thursday. After I get to the airport I am going to do one of two things. If you provide me proof that you are indeed in Accra then I will deliver your money. If you do not then I will go to the bank downtown and put that money back in my account and throw your precious iPhone in a dumpster.

It's as simple as that and there is nothing to discuss or negotiate. You know how to prove your location and if you don't do it then off to the bank I will go.

Provide the proof by tomorrow evening.

(If he’s really in Ghana I might as well extend his stay for a day. I’m sure he’ll enjoy the extra time to see the sights.)

Also, I will be in Accra on Thursday, not Wednesday. That way I can fly back with my investor in his plane instead of flying on some shitty local company's planes.

Like i said i have picture of your name written on paper in front of Achimota mall. That is where we will be meeting if you arrive. I can send the picture with your name in front of Achimota mall.

If you add the date to it that would be concrete proof.

Since I've never had any proof of anything, send me the pictures that you have. At least I'll know that you didn't just stay in Benin and try to waste my time.

So why did you do this after it was too late to meet me? The only thing I can think of is that you stayed in Benin and now have come to Accra. Luck for you I'm making a stop on the way back to Fiji.

Your too ignorant that you don't wan to believe me . Now you see i am here how do we meet. As you can see the only place is achimota mall so you have to meet like you said.

(Yup, rock solid photo in front of the mall with my name scrawled on a piece of paper. It appears he did indeed get off his ass while I was out of town. Three safaris in one bait? Throw those hats on the ice! I’d done the research on this particular trek and it turns out that the route doesn’t go through Togo, which would be the most direct route. It takes a hard right turn from the coast and goes around Togo through Burkina Faso and then back to the coast to Accra. 39 hours. Hehehe.)

I believe you're there now, I don't believe you were there before.

No matter, I'll let you know when I'm landing back in Accra

I was always here since before you came.I always honored my word you don't.

We both know that's not true but at this point it doesn't matter. I'm arriving late this evening in Accra so we can meet then or in the morning. I don't know the exact time but it should be around 11:00

We need to meet today this morning 10:00 AM in front Achimota Mall. Just don't fuck up since your leaving for Fiji today make sure you deliver my money to me so we conclude this transaction and know when i will be getting remaining 2M$. Hope you understand

Well? Where are you? I don't have that long

Funny how I stop hearing from you just as I'm supposed to meet you.

Strange little man.

Tomorrow is your last chance, I don't understand why you're fucking it up. It's your money.

I was in the mall around 9:30am, so tell me what is holding you to arrive there, besides how can i dictate who you are since you don't want to call my mobile phone to avoid confusion? Please hurry up and meet me today because i have no more cash with me here in Ghana. I will be waiting for you here and it will also be my pleasure to receive a call from you as soon as you get there. Thank you: xxxxxxxxx.

(Down to his deadline and out of money…love it.)

I never agreed to 10:00 so don't bitch about that. I will meet you on the way to the airport at 5:00 at the mall entrance

I have been waiting There. but will go back there again we will meet by 5:00PM. Just show me that you understand by telling me color of cloth shirt and trouser or shots you wearing, So i can identify you.

(I gave him an hour…at rush hour. Little did I know that he had evidently gone back to wherever it was he was staying and that was going to be a problem. If I didn’t have proof that he was in Accra I’d have figure that the rest of this is all more silliness but with him in town the whining and panic are deliciously real. I love this lad.)

PART FOUR: OF AIRPORTS AND MALLS

Well? Where are you? I don't have that long

I've got a plane to catch. If you're not here in five minutes I'll be gone.

So after all this you don't show?

What kind of idiot are you?

(His deadline passed nearly an hour ago.)

Please i will be there in 20 minutes time, Please don't go send me picture of where you are so i will come there directly.

I told you I had a 6:30 flight. What the hell is wrong with you?

An hour late for $2M? That's a special kind of stupid.

I am not stupid the traffic is too much, Please bear with me this is my last chance you know. I will be there shortly give me till 6:00PM and where direction point are you exactly at

I'm checking in at the Delta Airlines counter. I'm wearing a long sleeved blue shirt with SCUBA flags on the sleeves

I won't be missing my flight for you

(I sent a pic looking down at that sleeve with a really ugly rug below it that I have in my workshop. Very airport-like, cost me five bucks.)

Time’s up, I have to go to the gate. You knew about the meeting time before 4:00 and were staying near the mall and you're blaming traffic for not getting your money?

Amazing. What a moron.

I am outside the mall entrance meet me there.

You went to the mall?

Dumb fuck.

My plane is boarding.

Meet me outside the gate I am there since few minutes ago

(He’s actually referring to the entrance to the mall but I didn’t know it at the time. No matter, a little confusion is good for the soul.)

Interesting. You were at the mall 3 minutes ago and at the gate now?

You're so full of shit. Why are you bothering with all this crap?

(Now the panic begins as he realizes he’s blown it.)

Meet me outside the achimota mall. I am outside there now.

So you were at the mall at 6:14, at the gate at 6:17 and at the mall at 6:21.

Right.

I am outside the mall show outside please.

You're getting funnier. You're at the mall and then you're at the gate and then you're at the mall.

I don't think you're anywhere near here but it's your loss. I have no idea why you would be fucking around like this when all it does is keep your money in my luggage.

Why exactly are you doing this?

Am outside the mall meet me outside. No time checking time. Just come out and meet me.

Where are you man. Are you gone. Because am there now. Let me know if you have gone so I will leave here.

Dumb fuck, I told you to be there at 5:00 because I had 6:30 flight . I told you that before 4:00 and you didn't show up. Your loss.

Have you gone or not simple.

Time to turn of the phone, we're pulling away from the gate. Your money is on its way back to Fiji and the only person you have to blame is you.

Fear not, the saga continues. He’s back in Benin and still whining about his money and I’m abusing him about lying about his first trip to Ghana and a long list of other transgressions. I’m also pounding him about his brother the governor. I was hoping he would just give me the name of some local politician and then I would "send the money to him" (since thug boy has no address) for pick-up. However, I've put that on hold as thug boy has asked when I’ll be back in Ghana and promised to get it right this time. I’ve told him I’ll be be there in May for his last chance…which will add him to the double-sand-timer list. I have no doubt that we’ll chatting between now and then when I feel like it.

Stay tuned…

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Delicious lad pain. This is definitely one of the special lads (short bus special).
Smile
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahaha! Well done! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic