SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Brand New To Baiting - My First Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
harryballas1
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey All,
I am excited to be here with my first post. After listening to <snipped -bware419ers> a few others I decided to give baiting a crack myself.
I decided on a name Harry Ballas (Hairy Balls) and found some lads on Scamwarners to email a template to.

I have had a guy on the hook for over 8 days who's name's Nelson from the office of the presidency Nigeria (I have named him in my notes as Angry Nelson) he offered me 15.5Million but I needed to go to Nigeria to sign a release form OR pay $250 for an attorney to do it on my behalf.
I delayed him a bit at the start then said I was going to London (From Australia) on a business trip this week and would meet him at the Nigerian Embassy in Manchester and I would sign the paperwork in person. He got more and more angry as I continued to try and organize a meeting with him at the Embassy in Manchester and kept pushing this agenda while he constantly said that the meeting place was in Nigeria.
I told him I bought my business trip forward and was coming next week now (This week now) and would come to Nigeria to meet him.
He said there was now no time and I needed to pay the $250 before the weekend or else miss out.

I ignored his constant emails for a few days where he told me that the attorney had waited around all day for me to send the fee and eventually left annoyed because I didn't contact them.

I told him yesterday that I was about to board the plane to London and would be offline for 20 hours and see him on Wed at the Nigerian Embassy so I can sign the form and collect my money. He didn't like this and sent me another 2 emails starting with "If you don't want me to get upset with you" and ending with "NOT HAPPY WITH YOU" Body said that the paperwork was due last week but he had been stalling as long as he can and now forced the attorney to sign the paperwork but he won't hand it over until the payment was received - And there fore there was no reason for me to come there any more.

The show is still going on and I am really enjoying baiting this guy among others (Including Mr Donald Trump) so thought I would share with others my first bait.
Look forward to reading through the forums Smile
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater and have a look around. I did do a bit of editing based on our guidelines.

Quote:
We do not permit advertising of other websites or business interests, fund raising, or recruiting for other internet forums, whether baiter-related or not. Exceptions are made in rare circumstances. Please contact a Moderator or Admin for further information.

That said, we're looking forward to seeing what the past eight days have wrought.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic