SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An "ethical" lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phip checking in with the lad...trying to see if he is still on board

Quote:
David,

Went to see my friend Josus today....they still have not figured out what is wrong with him. He was in and out of consciousness. That was because of the medication the doctors have him on. He wanted me to ask you about something....not sure if I have it right, he was not making a lot of sense. He wants to know if his "consignment bet" is still pending or if he lost it? Makes no sense to me...does this make sense to you?

If so what do I tell him? They are still hoping they will let him go home tomorrow.

Let me know what to tell Jofus about this bet he is asking about?

Thank You

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't worry lads love delays and lost payments and giving up piggies. Congrats!! Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad's response to Plip about Jus concern about his "consignment bet" is interesting....

Quote:
It was nice to hear from you once again Mr.Philip. How's your friend Jous? I was worried about his health condition, but i know Jous will be fine because i'm still praying for him.

However, you can inform your friend that his consignment bet is still intact, but it has started accumulating more for the past 8 days now due to his delay.

Completely ignoring the "accumulating" and "his delay" at this point but I am sure we will circle back once Jus is back at home, pissed he has to wait for the bank to refund his money, and who knows at this point what Josus diagnosis is going to be..the Dr has not gotten back to us yet Smile

Quote:
David,

I will be going to see Jus in the hospital later today. Hopefully they let him come home today. I will let him know not to worry about the bet he asked about. Either he or I will be in touch with you later today to let you know what is going on with Jofus.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes, the elderly get confused with consignments and buy them in the store...

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well as it turns out, Jous is not being released from the hospital today.

Quote:
David,

I just returned home from spending the day with Josefus at the hospital. I am sad to report he was not able to come home today. He has not been able to keep anything down when he eats and had an adverse reaction to one of the medications they are giving him. The doctors think they finally have it figure out but wont know until tomorrow.

Another sleepless night of worry and lots of prayer for my friend.

Please continue to pray for him as well.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done ,your lad is a true believer.

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

or a true moron Smile
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or both!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But, don't you like his nice manners? Evil or Very Mad
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That I do Morgan....have not pushed him to snap yet....but his attitude is "classy" which is why I named this thread an ethical lad. Smile
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So all was silent yesterday....

Joss (who is still in the hospital) received this email that will go unanswered for now

Quote:
Why the silent in regards your consignment box? Are you the one that send Mr. Phaven to come and claim your consignment on your behalf? If you know you are dead or alive, i admonish you to acknowledge my email as soon as possible.

Thank You,

"if you know you are dead or alive I admonish you to acknowledge my email as soon as possible"???? BWAHAHAHAHA...

How could Josus send phip to claim his consignment? loose lips sink ships right? That is why Josus told Php this was a gambling debt Smile

Meanwhile Pip has been too busy to respond....but he has gotten some correspondence from the lad too....

Quote:
Hello Phil,

I did not hear from you today about your friend. how is he doing ?
i hope he will be okay now.

Quote:
David

I appreciate your concern. Josus is not doing well. He is still in the hospital and is not eating. He is afraid to eat and embarrassed about the unfortunate mess he made at the bank. I was at the hospital most of the day yesterday but it is hard to see him like this. Even though he is two years older than me he always acted much younger and was alot more full of energies. To see him like this is painful. The good news is the Drs think they have this figured out. They ran a test on Sunday that takes between 48-72 hours to get the results. It was taken early Sunday morning so we are hopeful that the results will be available to the doctors later today. I assure you David, Jous will make good on his gambling debt. He ALWAYS pays his debts. I am about to head down to the senior center for Tuesday morning breakfast. It is a good deal, for 2.95. They have an omlette bar where we can get omelettes made to order either a side of pancakes or french toast and all you can eat sausage or bacon. Joss and I usually go here every Tuesday and we have many friends here. It will be hard to be there without him this morning but I need to fill in all of our friends on what is going on too. Especially Gertie...she is one of his gambling buddies, They spend a lot of time down at the OTB drinking bloody marys and betting on the horse races. Still a few weeks away from when the horse races start up again. Hopefully Jos is better by then...I know how much he loves his horse racing.

After the breakfast I am going to head back down to the hospital...I will check back in with you as soon as I know something more David. Will try to remember later tonite when I get back but last night I was so exhausted I just fell asleep. Wanted to reach out this morning before I left to let you know what is going on....

Thanks for your concern about my friend. I don't know how long you have known him.....but if you have known him for any length of time you know he is a fighter....and a stubborn old man. If he is not ready to go when the grim reaper shows up, he will kick him out and tell him he will call when HE is ready. Josus fears nothing-----which is why I am so concerned about him not eating. We hope to know more later today.....

Well I am hungry....off to breakfast then to be with my friend.

This lad painted himself into a corner with his instructions to tell no one and that loose lips sink ships. It will be interesting to see how he tries to move his scam along through Plip without being able to contact Jofus. Smile

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this is interesting,

I got an immediate reply (which will go unanswered for now) from the lad

Quote:
You and Josus are not serious, I will have to call on the FBI to run a trace on you guys trying to steal someone else fund.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this reply has confused Philip

Quote:
David

Your email is confusing. What are you talking about stealing funds? What does the FBI have to do with a gambling debt? They think they figured out what is wrong with Josefus and he should be home by Saturday if all goes well. Your email has me confused. All I know is that Josefus asked me to contact you regarding a gambling debt he was trying to pay when he got sick and ended up in the hospital.

I will keep you posted on his health progress. But I have no idea what you are talking about with FBIs and stealing funds.
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect reply. Can't wait to see what he comes back with.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Josus still hasn't responded yet but I had to go back and re read this because this is just too funny

Quote:
If you know you are dead or alive, i admonish you to acknowledge my email as soon as possible.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am hoping I did not lose this guy....

Josus will be getting out of the hospital on Friday but not in time to get the money transfer done so it will not process again until Monday Smile

Jos will be very upset about the lad mentioning any kind of "fund" to Plip. What happened to lose lips sink ships? Now Pp is asking all kinds of questions ...... not cool.

Meanwhile Pip is concerned....a little scared for his friend, still a bit confused, and worried that the lad did not respond to his email.

Quote:
David,

I was hoping to hear back from you. I am very confused by all of this. My friend Josus is still in the hospital, he owes you a debt for gambling he is worried about and you are talking about stealing funds and the FBI? Why have you not responded to my email? You had promised not to harm Josefus as he has every intention of paying his debt as soon as he gets out of the hospital. And I give you my word that I will ensure that happens. He has never not paid a gambling debt. The doctors at the hospital finally got all the test results back think they found his problem, and he is responding well to the treatment. If all goes well he should be getting to come home by the end of the week.

Please explain to me what you are talking about with this FBI and the stealing of funds? You have me concerned for my friend Jous.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is still ignoring Pip-----for now
Sent him another email

Quote:
David,

You have me a bit concerned that you are not replying to me anymore. I asked Jofus if he knew anything about "stolen funds" and the "fbi" and he is a little concerned too? Said the FBI should not have anything to do with a gambling debt. Well It looks like Jus is going to be able to come home on Friday sometime. I will let him deal with this all from here. You had better not be harming my friend. He will pay his gambling debt....as soon as he gets out of the hospital.

I would really appreciate you getting back to me....but if you choose not to --- I will let you know if things change and Jous does not get out of hospital on Friday....but it looks real good for him.

Pp goes silent now----next contact will be late Friday or Saturday from Josus....

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perfect... Worse comes to worst, Josefus can come back and be none too pleased with how Philip has handled things.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah
Josus is set to leave the hospital tomorrow...I think he is going to get a clean bill of health BUT having danced with the grim reaper going to be focusing on his mortality.

He is going to be spun up because the bank is in no hurry to return his "biohazard" money

not sure how Jefus is going to handle the Pip situation....

still giving it some thought.

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Jos FINALLY got out of the hospital. But of course Bank of America was closed before he could get there this afternoon. He is also a bit confused as to the lad's comments to Plip...

Quote:
Mr Goldfeind,

I thought Philip contacted you with the details of what was going on. I asked him to keep you posted on my situation. I finally got out of the hospital this afternoon. No I did not send him to claim my consignment on my behalf. YOU told me to tell no one and that loose lips sink ships. I told him I had a gambling debt that needed clearing up. I told you early on that I was a bit of a gambler and I certainly could not tell Philip about the consignment. But he did mention something about FBI? Listen I just had a hell of an ordeal in the hospital. You don't need all the gory details but I do want to thank you for praying for me. I am sure your prayers were well received and played a role in getting out of the hospital alive. I almost died in there. But I am good to go and it is good to be home and out of the hospital.
The hospital gave me the accounting documents for the money that had to be destroyed. Bank of America was already closed so I will be going there first thing in the morning to figure out the procedures for getting the money replaced and direct deposited into the account to take care of the demurrage.

But you need to explain to me what this was that you told Philip about stealing things and the FBI? I don't understand. I admonish you to acknowledge this and explain what this talk of theft and FBI is all about.

I figure we will see what the lad comes back with. What we are thinking of doing is that jous will get up in the morning and go down to Bank of America with the paperwork from the hospital accounting for the destruction of the money that was thrown up on and bloody. He will be told that he does not have an account there---so he needs to take that document to HIS bank where he has an account for processing. Maybe he will get a bill for the cleaning that had to take place because of his unfortunate experience last week. Depending on the lad's attitude...we shall see where this all goes...

I look forward to mr goldfeinds reply

Last edited by sportbluecanyon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found that sometimes these bullying lads back down when their vics turn the tables and give them a piece of their minds, so Josefus giving him his admonishment is perfect.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well a few of you are aware of the "challenge" that was presented here. Sanitation of the bait has been complete....should be good to go from here on out.
Lesson learned

Now to see if we can get this thing back on track
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So trying to save it.

My character is confused by our conversations being on the internet...few back and forths this morning...and this is where it is being left for now. Will see what if anything he comes back with....

Quote:
Internet? How are our conversations on the internet?

Were you hacked? Was I? Should I change my password?

The lad replies

Quote:
I should be the one to ask you. And I can see you are not the real Beneficiary of the consignment with all your stories.

My character is obviously irritable
Quote:
Well let's back up. You verified my information. You are the one who reached out to me on this consignment. I have been in the hospital for a week,
You are saying our conversation is on the internet? Where? How? I am just as surprised by this as you are. Are you playing a game?
All I know is i am supposed to be having a consignment coming. I was given two bad bank accounts by you to transfer the money to. I have told no one of the consignment. I told my friend pip this was a gambling debt so as not to cause any problem. Now I am out, and had planned to attend to the demurrage this morning so we can wrap this thing up and you are coming up with lies? Are you trying to steal my consignment MR Goldfeind? That is not cool...I thought you were an honest and trustworthy man.

What are we doing here. I don't have time to play games. I have lost a week of my life and have a bunch of stuff to get on top of this weekend now that I am finally out.
What game are you playing? Explain yourself.

My mentor instructed me on avoiding "playing games" terminology...

The lad...
Quote:
You are the one playing games and telling me lies. The account I gave you is good. I will forward conversations of what I saw on the internet because you are a liar

Well the thread was kindly moved so those conversations should no longer be available on the internet Smile

My character is getting increasingly upset...
Quote:
You gave me two bad accounts Mr Goldfeind....and now I am questioning the third.

What are we doing here? I was planning on taking care of the demurrage this morning

You need to get your shit together Mr Goldfeind

I don't like the fact that it now looks like you are trying to steal MY Consignment

Well the lad holding onto his...well you know
Quote:
You want to collapse today again at the bank as you did so you will cook up another lie again. The consignment will be returned to the treasury department as I said, because you are fake.

Last ditch effort to save it...gonna leave it here for the weekend. Reminding the lad that he is out 3700 dollars of his money if he simply returns my consignment to the treasury...and of course I have all the documents he gave me on customs letterhead certifying that I am the rightful owner of said consignment Smile

We shall see how this plays. Might save it, might have lost it.

Quote:
David,

Not fake. I have customs documentation provided by you that says I am confirmed as the owner of the consignment. I have been in the hospital for a week. You are trying to steal my consignment aren't you? Did you post our conversations on the internet? Is this part of how you do business? Post our conversation so you can call me a liar and steal my money?

I don't have all morning to screw around with you. I have been in the hospital and have a lot to catch up on.

I don't understand why you are now calling me fake and lying all of a sudden. You are up to no good?

If the consignment gets returned to the Treasury Department I guess I can take all this documentation that you provided to them and claim what is rightfully mine.

You need to get your shit together. I am not sure what you are up to...but it seems like no good. I don't like liars and thieves David, and it is looking like you are one or both of these things? I hope I am wrong.

I don't have time to sit here and wait for you to get your shit together this morning. Figure out what you want to do. I can either get you the demurrage and we can wrap this up. OR you can send the consignment to the Treasury....be out the 3700 non inspection fee you paid, and I will take all the documentation you provided and reach out to the treasury for assistance.

Either way is fine with me. I am not the one who will be out 3700 dollars .... \

So quit lying, get your shit together and figure out what you want to do.

I need to get on with my day so I will not be able to do anything with the deumrrage until Monday.

You make the call.
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice response. He might still twig but you turned the tables on him while hinting that there is still money to be had. Go quiet and wait for him to respond.

sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Before you and I can go any further, if you can not provide me with your identification card and telephone number do not contact me anymore.

On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 at 4:59 AM David Goldfeind <[email protected]> wrote:

You can do whatever that pleases you, if you wish to continue with the process you have the account information with you. If you wish you talk to the treasury department go ahead.

Well my character woke up to these two emails today. My character does not have a phone and the lad is back to asking for an ID.

I am going to resend him again the bogus ID that wont open, and call him out for lying about providing me where our conversation is on line....I still think he is trying to steal my consignment...LOL.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic