SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"It would have been a boy"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back in September I had been baiting two different Lads as Cammy for about a month, and it was in the contact the bank/lawyer stage. It was time to slow things up, but how?

They got the following messages after a ten-day hiatus.

Quote:
I've been on heavy tranqs for over a week after a miscarriage. It would have been a boy.

Quote:
I've only just recovered from a bad miscarriage. It would have been a boy.

From one Lad:

Quote:
My dear I am very very sorry about what happen to you, how is your health now I hope you are strong.

From the other:

Quote:
Please i am so sorry about the miscarriage may God almighty grant you the strength to bear the loss and surely God will bless you with another one,

The baits are still going, despite some deliberately long breaks. It seems that the Lads are hooked enough to overlook those, and Cammy's mood swings and increasing profanity levels.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As might be expected, Lad platitudes were not well received.

The first Lad got this.

Quote:
It was very painful and I've been having tests and examinations to see if I can ever have another child and we're mourning the son who never had a chance to live.
I don't think that you as a man would understand what it feels like to lost the life that you carried within you.
Right now I don't give a fuck about anything or anyone. Sometime I may get over that and move on.
We'll see.

Wouldn't you know - more platitudes:

Quote:
My beloved friend I just want you to take it easy but I know that it will not be easy for you to forget, and I know that it is very painful for a woman to carry a child in her womb for 9 month and lost the innocent baby, but just take it easy I really know the way you feel, because I am not happy after reading your email for the kind of pains you are passing through.

Cammy didn't take that well.

Quote:
"I know that it is very painful for a woman to carry a child in her womb for 9 month and lost the innocent baby"
"I really know the way you feel"
DO YOU?? DO YOU REALLY???

His reply was brief:

Quote:
Yes I do

Time for a hope spot, I think.

Quote:
I doubt that you really do, but hey, I'll cut you some slack.
The godi of Freyja and Frigga did their best and I'm feeling a little better now.

Meanwhile, the second Lad copped this.

Quote:
Your God almighty is nothing to me. When the time comes, Mother Frigga will bless me. Until then, I just have to come to terms with things.

And he didn't write back for another six weeks.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will never understand how these thieves can legitimize their theft before God. I realize that everyone has their own beliefs, but to preach about a better way of living, while stealing from orphans, the hopeful, and many more just makes me shake my head. I think it is that more than anything else, which gives me such disdain towards scammers. What's even worse is them trying to commiserate with you, while at the same time still trying to steal from you. They deserve way worse than what you do to them, even though I would be terrified to be on Cammies bad side.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ As has been said elsewhere on this forum, Lads compartmentalise - they put their victims on a different plane, and so outside the rules they claim to live by.

In the meantime... the first Lad is indeed most supportive:

Quote:
My dear friend I just receive your email it is good that you are getting better now I am happy for that, and I pray that God almighty should grant you more energy.

Cammy doesn't welcome this prayers.

Quote:
I know you mean well, but trust me, your god would do me no favours.

A week passes, and then:

Quote:
How are you today I hope everything is okay with you now, however regarding our conversation earlier concerning the existing fund of $40million that I want you to claim from the royal bank of Scotland, which I have presented all the necessary document to the bank that show that you are the next of kin to the fund, are you still interested to receive the fund from the bank please I need your urgent reply.

He thinks that's enough, huh?

Quote:
I'm better than before, which isn't saying that much really.

He's still determined to stay on message:

Quote:
My dear friend is good that you are getting better; please I want to know if you still interested to receive the fund of $40million from royal bank of Scotland.

Cammy's being cautious.

Quote:
I guess I'm still interested. But I'm taking heavy anti-depressants and having lots of therapy, so it's hard to know for sure.

The Lad's persistence...

Quote:
My beloved sister I receive your email, I really understand your condition I hope you are getting more batter, okay the bank have been writing me that when do you think that you can be able to contact the bank, please let me know so that if they write me I will inform them.

... Summons forth the Cammy we all know.

Quote:
Tell them to fucking well wait. They won't turn into pumpkins.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first Lad finally got things moving again, but another month had passed, and Cammy held things up further by asking him to draft the letter to the bank, which Cammy sent, and then more delays followed with the bank's inevitable demand for a passport. Another month had passed.

Meanwhile, the second Lad finally got back in early November, and didn't take well to Cammy's reply of

Quote:
Sure, go ahead if you want to.

So:

Quote:
i do not quite understand your response, these documents i am about to show you are highly confidential, the same goes to the previous one i sent to you i can only make them available if you will assure me of interest in these transaction,
kindly indicate to me that you are willing then i will give you every details you want to know

Cammy was unapologetic.

Quote:
I'm on anti-depressants and sometimes they don't quite work. Let's move forward.

At about the same time, the first Lad received this.

Quote:
It'll be done soon, but I had a bad turn and they doubled my Valdoxan dosage. I'm OK now.

By 1 December the first Lad fumbled by signing the bank manager's name to his own email, and the second Lad had told Cammy to contact a lawyer with the same name as the Dead Bank Customer.

They didn't know it, but very soon they would be experiencing Cammy's anger...

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic