SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The project, romance, son and business proposition

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Rozelle

Yeah, he is sensitive alright. He is going overboard to get this poor widowed woman money.
I started writing things down ( as suggested in a sticky) because he has been mixing stuff up. Before he travelled to Cyprus he had applied for a 3rd loan, not 4th.
I asked for his father's name because the property he "inherited" paperwork was contradictory. (Yes, I researched realty records as best I can). Thank you for the suggestions.
I am an abusive woman and I thought he would had twigged (hope I used that right) by now. I must really look like a vic Laughing

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dina:

It is really hard to respect him because of the abuse he is taking. I am demanding and angry with him and he keeps coming back.

I plan to give him one sentence responses for a bit. I am sick of his wordiness.

Closed lad accounts (x5)

Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd:

Love the mantra!!!!! First time I saw it, I assumed the position, chanted and felt great peace overwhelm me.

I do intend to question the parenting and it will be his fault I could not keep my promise.

Closed lad accounts (x5)

Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Capone:

It would be unwise for him to ask for a hospital payment. I can also smack him for not getting a medical plan for his son under the Affordable Care Act or Medicaid, a government plan. He sent the passport (I did not ask for) to prove he is an American so I know those options would be available to him. After he gives his stupid reason for not doing so, I will enjoy those demands you mention Smile
Lads, definitely could live without them but enjoying wasting their time boxer

Closed lad accounts (x5)

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would be surprised if a school that boards students would allow a student to attend without insurance coverage. Then again he would have to have insurance, as you said under the ACA, but then, we know he is not really from N.C. and there is no son. Can't wait to see what emergency befalls him next? Will a thief take his wallet, beat him up, will he get run down by a car? Will the son take a turn for the worse?
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

12/17/2016
Quote:
Good morning to you Mrs. XXX,i know you hate to hear me crying but there is no way i can never cried because i can see myself dwelling in serious heavy burden on my chest now. I want to call your attention to this issues that even as you request this should be strictly business terms that i should only call you Mrs. Walker. Then i still never get my head lose because i still calling you honey which you told me in the next mail that i should stop calling you honey. I was in hot tears reading that mail because i know it within my heart that i really care for you and that was why i always call you honey. Talking to you everyday always make my heart warmth and my heart always getting closer to you. Even this is a strictly business business between us because i ask you to lend me the money can never change the treue feelings i have for you because i have you strongly at the center of my heart. I know you are giving me a lot of condition but i never cant disputes that because you want an assurance that you will get your money direct without any disputes and i am assuring you that you will get your money right away direct to your account or where ever you want it transfer to. I have never in my life seat on something that is not mine and will never do that.

Mrs. Walker i really understand your request since there is no US Embassy here really a big problem for me but when i discuss this with my supervisor which i made it clear to me that he can discuss this personally with the company secretary and she is a woman that he know of her understanding which he can go direct to the company accountant and discuss this terms them that you want your money loan me to be transfer direct to your account. My supervisor made it clear to me that the company secretary can stand as a third party for us and she will go direct to meet them at the account room and let them know about it and once i present the rest 4 documents then they will first take out the money you lend me together with the interest rate we agreed on and will instruct them at the company in transfer your money direct to you first without any delayed. 
He said he can speak to the company secretary and they will carried out that and also the woman can contact your direct from her email in company name. 
He made another suggestion that he can also go to the law office that we went to for the Promissory Note and speak to them which they can also stand as the third party in this which they can carried out that same things and they can also go direct to the company dialogue out this issue with them so that they can stand out as third party for us which will ensure your money transfer direct to you. There are the two suggestion he gave me and asked me to discuss this with you and which ever one you prefer you let me know and he will go ahead and speak to them. Please Mrs. Walker,i am assuring you that your money will be the first to transfer to you before mine because you are helping me in a big way to get this. Please bear with me because things are very very hard and my son is in hospital now sick. That was the mail i get from him and it comes in the midnight. I am highly pressured now,it is my supervisor that i discuss this with and give me the two suggestion on how your money can get transfer direct to you by the company once i get the needed 4 documents i need to provide. Till i hearing from you soon.

Mr. Steven Williams.

Busy with the holiday so no time for him.

12/19/2016
Quote:
Mrs. XXX:

Good morning to you there Mrs. XXX,i want to write you today that we just left the company secretary office right now and my supervisor had discuss everything with the woman. She said whatever she can do for me to see things work out that she will do as she understand all what i have been going true.

She said she can stand in between this as a third party within the company which she will give me a paper to sign because that is what she will take to the company account room and they will all aware of that in transferring back your money and interest first before anything move to my account. She said if you want to write her then she will give me her personal company mail that you can write her direct to. She is company secretary and she can instruct them to do everything within the company but it all depends on you now Mrs. Walker. She said she will stand in-between us and will instruct them to do as we both accept inline with what you want as the lender. 
I can give you her company email which you will contact her right away. Kindly get back to me because i am in big hard time here and fasting true pains. Please do this big favor for me and right now this woman has agreed to stand as the third party within the company then every money you loaned me will be transfer to your account with full interest. 

Mr. XXX.

12/20/2016
You really did not understand my request.

Quote:
Mrs. XXX:
All i think you asked for is a third party that can stand in between us here since there is no US Embassy here as you request. That is why i pleaded my supervisor to take me to the company secretary which is a woman like you and my supervisor did explained everything to her and she said she will do that to instruct them at the company accounting office to make an effect in transfer the money that is meant for you with the interest rate we both agreed at. This is the best means you can get your funds fully transfer direct to where ever you want it Mrs. Walker and everything will be carried out by this old woman once you agreed and let her have your account number you want your funds transfer to.
Please this is the only and best means your funds can get across to you. My supervisor really pleaded the woman before she agreed to stand as third party for you within the company.
She asked me to give you her company email to you anytime you want to write her and she will do everything as you want.
I am seriously lacking behind in getting these 4 last need documents to get the first upfront payment. I want to return back home as my son is in the hospital for the past 2 days now. I am thinking and crying every night. It is when i get the upfront payment that i can get my return ticket book. You will get your funds completely and no delayed because this woman will get everything work out inline with your request. PLEASE!!!
Mr. XXX.

Didn't this woman mess up the reporting date?

Quote:
Mrs. XXX,she was not the one that mess up with the date because she was the senior secretary and general manager for the head company.
When i get here that my supervisor let me know where that mistakes come from and she was the one that report the mistakes to the company board of directors and the company had sacked the branch company secretary that made the mistakes in the letter sent to all the applicants.
She was the head company secretary and she had power to do anything and carried out anything within the company. She is a 66 years old woman that hold 2 major post within the company. She has power to carried out what you want and your money will be the first to come to you before mine go to my account.
That is why she said i should give you her company personal email. I have no other strong means better than this means and it is a good means to get all your money across to you Mrs. Walker. This is the best means to get this transaction carried out perfectly within the company because i had let them know that you are going to lend me the money $3,500.00 USD i need for the documents and i have make it clear to her the interest rate we agreed to which was OK by me. Please help me because time is running out on me and my son is terribly sick at the hospital now. Please!!!
Mr. XXX.

You said she was the company secretary so she was the one who messed up the date and just because she is a woman like me does not mean she is not incompetent and will screw it up and I will be out of my money!!!!!

Quote:
Mrs. XXX,you need to understand me because i understand you perfectly and i never said she was not the company secretary. I said she was the head company Secretary/General Manager. The secretary that made that mistakes in the letter sent to me was the junior at the other branch office who forward the letter to us without checking the date and she had been sacked. This woman that my supervisor take me to was the company main Secretary and General Manager. This woman had made it clear to me that if that is what i want when you lend me the money then she will informed them at the Account Office to do it as i want it which is what i agreed with you because i showed her the agreement in the promissory note.
You need to understand me and get me clear Mrs. Walker. You will get your money and no mistakes will be made and no error will be made.
You can also asked her in her email when you get it and she will tell you what happen and will make it clear to you OK.

Mr. XXX.

"She is company secretary" on 12/19 ---this is what you said so do not try to change it all up!!!!! 

He sent this twice!
Quote:
Mrs. XXX you need to listening to me because i am not changing anything. Yds that is what i told you but it is when i get here i later know the company had other branch company in other city and the secretary that made mistakes in the letter was over there which had been sacked. 
The secretary we are talking about now is the overall secretary at the head company and she also retained post of General Manager. So,i am making it clear to you that she was not the one that forward the mail to me with the error. The other secretary at the branch company made the mistakes and had been sacked.
I dont need to defend anybody here because i only come here for contract and i have to tell you what is right which i need not defend nobody.I am not changing anything because i have to make it clear to you and she is going to give them instruction on what to do at the company account room in other to put your money across to you with the interest.
This is the best means of getting your funds to you with full interest. You need to get me right and this is the best means of getting your money direct to you right in time before i get mine.

Mr. XXX.

Tell me where to read something about this company on the internet and then we can get this show on the road.

Quote:
The company website is down and not on the net. I have told you that before i traveled down here when you asked.
You asked me to forward to you all the scanned documents with the account to transfer money to and i provide you everything and you are totally making things complex for me. It seems you not want to help me with the loan and all my hope is fading away. My son is there in hospital for the past 2 days which i never know his condition because i never hearing from him again.
I have made every provision on how your money and interest will get to your account but you just too harsh in helping me with this loans. Crying!!!
This is just too much and things are completely down for me here and stranded. Why me????

Ah the woe is me, huh?
This is what you said:
"They always write me direct to my email and contact me on my phone no#. I never have their web site not until i get there to know more about them because they direct us to one agent annex office here in state and from there they always link up with every applicants on phone.
It is a very well known local company over there in Europe and Cyprus but their standard can not company to any big company here in America."
So I am not asking for a website but some article written about the company by a publication or something.  No biggie if it is real.
I do want to help you but you seem to think taking my money is a game and I should be willing to take risk on your say so.
1)  Look up the definition for neutral.
2)  Find me an article because that would be neutral
3)  Give me the secretary's email
Why can't you contact the hospital to find our the condition of your son?????  I did not want to say anything about your parenting skills but seriously, you cannot call or email someone somewhere to find out his condition????  What is wrong with you?????  This is why you are in this mess!!!!

Quote:
Well Mrs. XXX,it seems you think i am not a real man or a good father because of the distance between me and my son and you just dont know the parental bond between myself and my son. That is why you always come harsh on me thinking i never care about him. You need not saying that to me because i really care about my son being the only some i have and if anything happen to him my life is over regardless of what i am doing. 
He only write me last to know how terrible the illness is and never let me know the hospital he was and i have never know his where about which gave me heavy panic now. I did not heard from him since the last time he wrote me last. I see no reason why you will be thinking that i never care about him when he is the only child i had. To keep thinking me in this direction can make me hurt myself because i always care for him and he know me well being a good father to him. I always feel embarrassed why you always think i did not care about my only son. Why you take things so hard on me and never want to help me? WHY??? 
If i am in any stupid game with you how will i get all those documents you asked me forward to you with my passport and my drivers license. You are not being fair with me and i just think you simply not want to help me that will make me loose everything i had worked for all because i am begging you to loan me $3,500.00 when i had thousands of it to get as my first upfront payment. You are full of doubt and never belief me with all what i had sent you. If you want to help me with the loan you will had help me since i had gave you all the documents and my passport,ID and my address. But WHY???
If you want to help help me and if you dont want to help me say it to me Mrs. XXX. All this you are asking me is just too much when i am loosing my only son and never know where he is and his status now. I cant get this neutral definition or article you asked me. If you want to help me help me and get you your money and your interest back to you. You are not being fair to me with all that is happening to me and you are just pushing me around. If you want to help me do but if you never want to help me tell me. Crying!!!!

This is the company secretary/general manager email...
(removed)

Mr. XXX.

I am sick of him Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
OMG
You could call the school and determine the condition of your son.  Unbelievable.
I will use the secretary to communicate with you.
You have a LOT OF NERVE acting like I OWE YOU SOMETHING.
I am doing this for your son.  Never forget that.  I do not respect you.  Do not contact me again.  Cry over that. 

Sent an email to the "super secretary".
Hello
What may I call you?
You have been referred to me as the person who will assure I am repaid my money.
I am unable to locate this company on the internet.  Surely there is an article available for my review.  Please provide the same.
Ms. XXX 

I am done with this guy/lad/fool.
Quote:
Mrs. XXX if you choose to push me away all because of my son terrible situation that means you choose to make things worst for me and let me have serious problems pilling up on my chest.
All i want you to know is that for me to be pleading you for help should make it clear to you that i dont have a dime money with me that make everything hard for me.
I dont have a single penny on me now to get credit to call here and calling from here is very expensive and that is why i am pleading you for help to get my entitlement here.
I dont have nothing on me and that is why i let you know that i am completely stranded.
Even to eat had become problem for me and if i want to fly back to state i need to get my return ticket booked but i never have anything on me here. This is why you see me begging you and i want you to know that i love my only son and he is the reason why i am doing all this because i want to provide everything he want for him to become everything he wanted to be in life.
But saying i should not contact you at this time is not a good condition but i feel like you are treating me this way because you know how much i really need this help and can not do without asking you for this help. Well who am i to complain? I just want you to know that i had provide everything you asked me to and you had promised to lend me the money if i provide them but you just come harsh in changing your mind with the doubt you having on me. If i cried,Yes i did cried because of the terrible situation my only son was. Thank you but all i want you to know is that i am not a bad man just the way you think i am. I am a man of my words and well manner.Yes i know you are doing this help for me because of my only son but you should have listening to my plea because of him than giving me too much conditions. I will pay you your money with all the interest without leaving a cent behind. Everything will be handled perfectly by the company secretary because i have gave her the promissory note i signed with the law office here and she had take that to account room to effect the changes. All she was waiting for is to hear from you and let you know she will handle everything.
Mr. XXX.

Trying to guilt me? Come on. are you kidding me???
SINCE...YOU...CONTACTED...ME...AGAIN...I...AM...WALKING...AWAY.

Will the "super secretary" intercede for him? I am going to go with a "yup". If not, I need the break.

Closed lad accounts (x5)

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate how he tries to guilt you into this, Poor planning. all his fault. How quickly he forgets that the bank refused to loan him the funds, his credit must be bad to begin with. Then he wants you to loan him the money, He is just one big whiney mess. No one to blame but himself.
rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate how he tries to guilt you into this, Poor planning. all his fault. How quickly he forgets that the bank refused to loan him the funds, his credit must be bad to begin with. Then he wants you to loan him the money, He is just one big whiney mess. No one to blame but himself.
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The super secretary responds..
Hello Ms. L M XXX,

Good morning to you,my name is Mrs. XXX. I am the Secretary and General Manager to Alliance International Group(AING). Your mail came lately which i did not take note of till now. Have gave my mail to Mr. Steven Williams a while back now and have been expecting to hear from you before now.

Yes Mr. XXX is the finalist applicant selected by the company with the overall score of 95% above every other 4 applicants but he still need one last step to take before the first upfront payment can be released to him which he need to provide some vital 7 documents from government offices. He had provide 3 out of them but need 4 more to provide and we only gave him little time to get them which his time had been running out now.

His supervisor brought him to my office and they spoke to me and i let them know that before i can stand as the third party between him and you that he need to go to any of our law office to take an oath and come up with the promissory note which i will need to see and take it to the company lawyer. They let me know that you requested for the same thing before you can lend him funds he needs. He gave me the note and i went ahead to confirmed by contacting the law office for its validity. I am letting you know now that the promissory note is valid which i had carried out necessary steps and forward it to the company account room with his contract files. I have seen the agreement between you and Mr. Steven Williams and i will be glad to take my role as the third party which i am assuring you right now that your money will be transfer to you at first inline with the 3.50% interest agreement quoted in the promissory note which i had the copy with me now and had been attached to his contract files. What you need to do is to provide me your bank account details right away which you want your money transferred to. And i am assuring you that the necessary step had been taken by me and we shall act on the agreement stated in the promissory note. Your money will be paid back to you in full because this note from the law office here is a strong oath and i promise you to act on the agreement terms between you and Mr. Steven Williams
Contrary to the company website and the article you reffer to Ms. XXX. Our company website is down and it is under construction,it will not working temporary for some times now. The company article are on our site. Many changes will take place on them all and due to this the company had implement rules not to let anything out now for the company interest. But i am assuring you that your money will be the first to be transfer to you once he provide all the remaining 4 left documents. But i will advice you to let us have your bank account details so i can forward it to our account room and attach it to Mr. Steven Williams contract files.
I will look forward to hearing back from you soon.
Thank You.

XXX (Mrs.),
Secretary/General Manager,
Alliance International Group(AING).

I hope you got the reply mail that i sent you Ms. XXX and i am assuring you getting your money with all interest direct to yur account once Mr. Steven Williams first upfront payment is release by the company. Proper measure had been put in place by me and no panic as we had the agreement note from him and he had forward it to you as well. Kindly let us have your bank account details here and i will take to it OK.

You can contact me any time and will get back to you in as much as i can. Thank for reaching us.

XXX(Mrs.),

ME:
Mrs. XXX:

I find it peculiar that you thought you would had heard from me before now.  You are displaying the same attitude shown by Mr. XXX towards me thinking that I owe him my money for his stupidity he caused upon himself.  Are you related?
Since he contacted me despite my admonishment not to do so, I am no longer part of the equation.  Perhaps your company, that seems to delve in millions but does not have a fingerprint on the internet could lend him the funds.  Please note that you guys, who are well known throughout Europe and Cyprus should had turned up somewhere,  at least on another website.
I am not sure of your religious preference but Merry Christmas.  I will enjoy the holiday with my money intact. 
Good luck with your project
Mrs. L M XXX

The arrogance is strong in this one: 
Mrs. XXX,

Pleasure you respond back but for the fact that Mr. XXX brought his issues to my office re-funds you want to loan him is not our problems but his.
He had seen everything all himself and know that this contract is not for playing but for whoever well enough to work inline with our requirements. I only tend to be the third party as he suggest to me and i need not knowing whatever happen between both of you that make you write me in this manner is up to him and you.We only know him here being our finalist applicant.If he is not capable enough to provide the rest 4 remaining documents then we approve the contract the next available applicant.
Every company in any part of the world use to have same issue we have related to our website at this present and we cant go beyond the limit to satisfy a single person like you or him. It is not our problem if you choose to help him but for his goods. We work with ethics and principle here at Alliance International Group(AING). I only tend to stand as a third party between you both. His win is not my gain,neither his lost be my gain. If he did not provide the required left documents the we going to terminate him from the contract and he lose everything.
Thank you for your contact and have a pleasant Christmas.

XXX (Mrs.),

happy crowd Done, I hope

Closed lad accounts (x5)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic