SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Burkina, with love! :) Now with NSFW Pics!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the singing and orchestral accompaniment was very good, imho. However, so good I am wondering if it was a pre-recording of some other church choir? Anyway, congrats on your trophy, Birlic. Whether or not Obi/Onouha will accept any more knockbacks remains to be seen, doesn't it? Tee-hee Very Happy

ETC
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, of course... it's a pre-recording of the song "Lamb of God" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFn_f_mSaj0). Laughing
Our chorus did a nice playback, but their intentions are very honorable. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Onuoha, to father Nectarie:
Quote:
Dear Nectarie,

I have not written to you because i am very mad at you all for playing games on me.
How could you Nectarie...?... How could you do such a thing?
I thought you are a child and a worker of the Lord..?

You gave me your assurance and now you are coming up with another stories.
Now you want me going to get more requirement..

All this is annoying because you just seat down there and order me around not even mind if i have any money for all this things you have asked me to provide.

You are going to make me hands off this whole thing if you go on this way with me.
I said that because you never keep to your words to me right from the very first time i have known you and that is very bad of you..

You always want me to do but you yourself will never want to do as you say.

Look Nectarie, I am not saying that i will not provide the things you have said, But rather you should know that i need some money for miscellaneous expenses so that i can be able to make the movements necessary to gather all your requirements..

I need the 3,000 euros i told you earlier... If you can not provide me with this particular money for expenses, Then i guess it is there we would have a big problems because i myself do not have any money at hand for settling anything not even for my transportation fees.

And lastly, I need pictures of you and the wolf.
Am serious about this because i need to be sure that i am dealing with real people and not dealing with people who are fooling me.

You do not have any excuses not to provide this that i have asked.
Onouha

Muhahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today, father Nectarie wrote to Obi/Onuoha:
Quote:
Onuoha,

I can not believe you accuse me of your failure. As I have advised you and given you all the useful information to be fully successful.

You were lazy and you avoided proving Obi's death, even though I warned you of IPS Gherasim's attitude.

I remember perfectly that you asked me for pictures at the death of our brother Eduard. And I sent you all the photos you requested. Onuoha, we are not here to take pictures for you!
Your distrust makes me sad. Perhaps cardinal Gherasim is right, and Eufrosie is just a sentimental old man who spends church money on chimeras.

I explained to you that payments are ordered by Gherasim, but it seems you do not read my messages carefully.
The Wolf does not pay anything unless it is convinced that Obi is dead and if you have the sacred tattoo of the church.
It is the last time I tell you these things, because I do not want to insist.

Be blessed,
father Nectarie
Laughing Laughing Laughing

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for not looking at this earlier but I am loving this Bait. You are a natural Birlic!

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant. Top notch stuff. Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is one funny video! Well done!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, even for me it was a very funny experience! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- I'm preparing (probably) my last dolla-chop "tragedy". Laughing
- In the previous conversations, I promised that we will make payments only with SMS confirmation ... but of course even the phones can be hacked. Right? Laughing
- Father Nectarie will accept with generosity Laughing that Obi sends only the video statement (about all the events in Nigeria since the beginning of the story). I want to see how he will tells to us all events of this story.

So, father Nectarie wrote to Obi:
Quote:
Onuoha, Where are you?
Old Eufrosie is worried, and I told her you had malaria and that you were sick in bed.
I do not like to lie, so please contact me as soon as you get the message from me.
I think I have found a possibility to send 3,000 euros without Wolf's approval.

Nectarie

His immediate answer:
Quote:
Hello Father Nectarie,

Sorry for my late response, I have not been able to read nor reply back to your messages just because i have been completely exhausted and i didn't have a dime on me to use for my internet subscriptions.
I saw your SMS the other day but i couldn't reply also because i didn't have any call card on my phone.
Please you have to understand how handicapped we are here without cash at hand for making the necessary expenses, and if you can remember well, you will remember that since i have been working for the MUIE Church, I have not gotten any payment to support any of my activities here in Nigeria.. Not even a $100 or anything.

I know you wouldn't understand because you are not here and because you do not know what we are suffering here without having money for expenses.

But anyway, I want you to know that i have been working on my very best to see that everything goes well from here, But if in anyway you have found a way to send us that 3,000 euros as you said in your last message, Then i will advise that you should notify me through SMS communication so that i can immediately forward to you my personal MoneyGram information through SMS so that you will proceed immediately and make that money transfer of the 3,000 euros to me directly.

And please bear in mind that we agreed not to share any payment information through email communication to avoid any sort of mistakes or having those criminals steal from us again.

I will be waiting to hear from you on this soonest.
Thanks
Onouha.

Tommorow I will reply to him, with the only & the last requirement... his complete video-statement!
Maybe we will obtain another nice trophy! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I changed my mind and I wrote to him today... I have a good feeling. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Hello Onuoha,

I really want to understand all the entire "everyday yours reality" from there. If I was to listen to IPS Gherasim's words, we would probably have begun to look for another African collaborator. But I trust on you and the old cardinal Eufrosie wants late Eduard's dream to be fulfilled.
So, my son, that's the reason for we are still here, together.

The conclusions of the last Holy Council meeting were very clear to everyone:
- approve a $200,000 budget - for the land and start of construction,
- the budget can be supplemented as the invoices received later,
- an extra payment of 3,000 euros is approved for yours small expenses ... these money should not be justified by explanatory documents.

- a scanned copy of the Obi's death certificate is required,
- some photos from the funeral (where Obi can be easily recognized) is required,
- a complete statement (video file) is required ... you will tell everything that has happened there, starting with the attack in which Bishop Adama died, Obi's escape in Nigeria, all stolen money ... everything with all the details.
- a tattoo on your body, with the "sacred sign" of our Holy Lamb Church.

Typically, these conditions are required to be 100% fulfilled, so that Gherasim will accepts the payment order.
But, basically, we are talking about 2 different payments:
A) New MUIE church budget ($ 200,000)
B) A humanitarian aid of 3,000 euros.

Correct?

- I can pretend that I did not exactly understand what Gherasim's directives were, and I can agree to draw up the payment document for that 3,000 euros, even if I have not yet received all the documents.
- I can claim that the filing process is "on working stage" if you promise me solemnly that you will meet all the requirements of the Holy Council (those funeral pictures, the certificate of Obi's death, your sacred tattoo).

- I just need your video full statement.
- I can claim that you have already begun to prepare the file and that video-statement is the first document sented by you.

It is obvious that we will discuss payment details only by SMS. It's mandatory!
You will send me the payment data by SMS and only by SMS!... exactly on the day of payment, at an exactly certain time (when I will be at the bank).
Not before that! I can not afford to risk anything. It's everything clear for you?

You just have to record your video-statement. That's what you can do without any money.
It is enough for me to claim that I have begun the necessary steps to complete the dossier.

- Please think very well about all the events (you can write them on a paper, and read from it, so you will not forget anything).
- Please say everything, exactly as it happened. Obviously, from your point of view!
- Please be honest, even if some things are sad.

I'm waiting for your answer.
Nectarie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha! My intuition was good for this time. We have another video trophy! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Do you remember our "reverend" Onuoha?

Allow me to present you the video confession of the "reverend" Onuoha (Obi's accomplice): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5cOVSWPNHo
I suppose Obi is filming, and Onuoha reads. The place of filming is the same from the above picture.

Quote:
Dear Father Nectarie,

I have just read your message and i will like to remind you that i wasn't present in the former community of Mozambique when they faced the initial tragedy with all what happened earlier before Obi's escape to Nigeria so please i am not in a position to give that explanation from there, I said that because i can ONLY be able to speak about what i witnessed and experienced myself in the tragedy we faced here in Nigeria.

And luckily for me, before i came online now to read your latest message, I had already made that video and i have already attached it for you through youtube as i did previous, and i will also be sending you the link here along so that you can as well have a view of the video record.

Here's the link to watch the video: https://youtu.be/k5cOVSWPNHo

Please kindly note that what i have said in that video is what i experienced so far this period that we faced that tragedy because of Obi's death and also the loss of the money paid earlier for the first phase of construction, which each and everyone of us knows that the money was stolen from us by those Umoukolaani band's men who hacked into the whole computers and emails addresses of the church with that very deadly viruses that they used.

Well, I have said what i know i can say on the video, and it's up to you to keep to your words whenever we have a discussion between we both.

I said that because i hate it whenever you make me go out of my wish to do something because of your assurance and later at the end you will want me to do more things again and again... and which you know is very deceitful and annoying too.

Anyway, I promise you solemnly that I will surely meet up with all the requirements of the Holy Council (those funeral pictures, the certificate of Obi's death, my sacred tattoo).

And Brother Nectarie, I think You are the one who MUST listen to me very carefully as you proceed in making me the 3,000 euros money transfer..

I said that because:

(1). As you proceed in making that humanitarian aid payment of 3,000 euros to me, you MUST bear in mind that the payment information that will be sent to you for this purpose MUST ONLY be from our usual telephone number(+234703258XXXX), which is the phone number that we use in communicating to you right from time.. Correct??

(2). Note also that it is very advisable that i SMS you our receiving MoneyGram information before you get to the bank so that you can as well be able to confirm it all over again from me directly yourself before you arrive the bank to make final money transfer... I'm saying all this because i wouldn't like what happened before to ever repeat itself, so please try to listen to me whenever i tell you things in situations like this.

(3). Nectarie I do not want us to do as you have suggested because it was same way you made the previous suggestions which led us to having the loss of the money we had.
But instead, I prefer that you make sure that you seriously take note of my direct telephone number very well as it will only be from there that the original payment information for this will be sent to you and after, which you can also re-confirm from me before the payment day and also both on the payment day before you finally proceed to making final payment.

Do not forget, Anyway SMS you receive from any other phone number apart from this very one is fake and you mustn't try to use it.

This is our Original phone number: +234703258XXXX.
so please make sure the mistake doesn't come from your side this time.

Thanks and I hope the very best.
Onouha.

I have to prepare the next (and probably the last) dolla-chop operation. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations, very very well done! I did not expect that he would deliver anything at all. This is just beautiful Laughing

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap, it was very funny! Laughing

For my last dolla-chop I have an idea that combines the "Western Unions security phone number" + "also the church phones being penetrated by Umukelani's people".
I still think and prepare all the details.
I think we'll laugh a bit. Laughing

I'll need a last phone call... from Umukelani to Obi. Umukelani will mock him Obi and will thanked for the last 3,000 euros. Laughing
I'll keep you updated on my idea.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday morning

Father Nectarie to Obi/Onuoha:
Quote:
Good morning Onuoha and God bless you!

I receive your message and I see the videorecord.
I must admit that it is not flattering to me, but I will respect your opinion and I will accept it as such.

I will draw up the papers for the 3,000 euros. Please send me your payment details on the phone, by SMS.
Today is Friday, so is the day dedicated to the orphanage visit. I suppose we'll pay Monday morning in the early hours of the day.

Explain to me once again how you want to do it so we will not have another bad surprises.
Be blessed,
father Nectarie

- I will prepare a Western Union receipt, for 3,000 euros.
- I'm gonna tell him he has to call the "security transactions" phone number,
- I'm going to tell him that the money is available for 4 days, so he has more time to try to call the call center,
- After 4 days, I will "accept" to use a different modality for the payment (MoneyGram, bank transfer),
- Great surprise! The WesternUnion clerk will confirm me that the money was already cashed in Nigeria.
- Umukelani will write a message to Obi... Umukelani will tell him Obi that he penetrated also the church's phones... Umukelani will mock him Obi and will thanked for the last 3,000 euros.

Maybe we can give her a last call? Which one to be recorded, as usual?
Robert, Mortal, Mountain Goat? Do you want to talk again with our "reverend"? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem Laughing Umukelani can call again

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How amazing to have regenerated this bait to the extent of getting this most impressive video trophy, Birlic. Congratulations! Very, very well done. You have out-thought and outwitted Obi/Onuoha at every turn. clapping clapping clapping

ETA
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks MorganleFay!
It was a great pleasure for me! Laughing

From Obi/Onuoha:
Quote:
Good day father Nectarie,

I am just able to read your message and i must say thank you to you and old Eufrosie for standing strong on our side and supporting us to make sure that the MUIE Subsidiary church comes in existence here in our new developing community in Lagos Nigeria..

Well, As regards to the payment of the 3,000 euros.
I will like you to make the money transfer to us here through MoneyGram in two places of 1,500 euros each.

I hope you understand how i mean....?

I will SMS you two payment information names that you will be using to make the payment in 1,500 euros each to us through MoneyGram.

Please write me back and let me know if you now understand how i want you to do this...
But meanwhile, I will SMS you now the two payment information names that you will be using to make the money transfer to us through moneygram.

And after making the payments on Monday morning, Please kindly ensure to SMS me back the prove of payment informations and also plus the reference numbers of the both payments.

Thanks and I will be waiting,
Onouha.

Father Nectarie, innocent 100%:
Quote:
Onuoha, let me understand very well,

1) Do you want from me to make 2 separate payments, 1,500 euros each? On behalf of two different people? Who are those people? Are you sure about this?
2) Monday do you want from me to make the payment and then send you a copy of the receipts? Or do I have to wait for another SMS from you on Monday morning?

Be blessed,
father Nectarie

PS: Until now, the Obi's story has 1,276 messages (Father Eduard, Father Elefterie, Father Pafnutie, Father Nectarie, Cardinal Eufrosie, Cardinal Gherasim, Umukelani "the crook"). Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Sun May 14, 2017 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- It is supposed that Monday morning MUIE Church will pay 2 tranches of 1,500 euros, to 2 different people.
- Obi sent the personal data identification via SMS, but my bait phone is in my office (so I can not check it out).

- In his last message, Obi "speaks" about 2 "parishioners". I assume that it really is about him (Obi) and his buddy (Onuoha). We will see. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Brother Nectarie,

Sorry for my late response.. Remember i told you earlier that my internet connection has expired and that's why i am having a little difficulty.

Anyway, Yes ofcourse I have already SMS you the both of the two names information yesterday and i want you to make 2 separate payments, of 1,500 euros each on behalf of the two names information which i have already SMS to you since yesterday.

Please let me know if you have seen the SMS i sent you with those payment names information since yesterday.

And also, yes ofcourse i am very sure about this, if ONLY you will follow my instructions on this as i have told you to do.. And kindly do bear in mind that as far as you do as instructed to do, we surely wouldn't have any sort of mistakes nor complications in receiving this money.. And if you MUST know, those people you're asking about are the two parishioners who works here with me and they are very close to me as well, so kindly do follow up with everything as instructed and do not have any worries as far as you do as i have told you to do from your own side.

Well, On Monday Morning before finally making the payment, I will like you to SMS me the payment information you received earlier from me for making the payment so that we both can re-confirm properly for the very last time and after which you will proceed and make the payment finally... Then after that, I will like that you also send me the necessary informations needed from the payment receipts so as to enable us to be able to receive the payment here also..

The informations you will send from the payment receipts are as follow:

---------------------
Sender's name:
Sender's Address:
Reference Number:
Amount sent:
----------------------

And please kindly bear in mind that you will have to send the above informations for the both payments done through SMS to me.

I hope you understand this better now, But if you still don't get it completely, Kindly let me know for more better explanations to avoid troubles again.. OK?

Thanks and God bless you always,
Onouha.

Anyway, I took the opportunity to ask for 2 more handwritten "Adhesion" forms and 2 other "proof of Faith" photos. Maybe we will get some nice last trophies? Laughing
Quote:
Onuoha,

Only now I have been able to read your message. It's okay, I think I understand all.
Monday morning, before to make the payment (two separate payments: 1,500 euro each), I will reconfirm you the names of the two parishioners (by SMS). Correct?

Father Elefterie is going to a funeral (his old sister died) and our church phone is up to him. I can not check now the SMS from you, but I hope the two people that you want to give money are on the list of our 15 parishioners, for we already have the Church's evidences ("Adhesion" forms and "proof of Faith" pictures).
IPS Cardinal Gherasim will surely ask me this thing Monday morning when I go to him to sign the papers for payments.

If the two "payment recipients" are not part of our "old" MUIE parishioners, then you must send me their papers for them until Monday morning ("Adhesions" and "proof of Faith" pictures).
I hope you understand what I try to say: The Wolf will not accept to pay any money to some unknown people, so I must have to be able to guarantee that they are proud MUIE members!

Be blessed.
Nectarie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday morning

- Obi send me an SMS with the names of 2 people... I have to make 2 payments, each 1,500 euros.
- I think it's about their real identity (Obi and Onuoha):

Amaechi Chinedu - Lagos Nigeria
Madu Margaret - Lagos Nigeria

- BUT, father Nectarie requested that the two people be MUIE full members (adhesion and pictures)... Obi is desperate again! Laughing

Obi/ Onuoha to father Nectarie:
Quote:
Nectarie,

There you go again..!!!!!
Just like i knew another stories would come up on this as usual when it gets to today being Monday.

You care to know the truth from me?
well, the truth is just that i am tired of all this games you people are playing with me.
I said that now because the payment you should be making has completely nothing to do with Adhesion forms and prove of faith picture. Or is this another strategy from you people again to play all those your mind games.

I hate all of this rubbish...
This two people are my relatives that i was just trying to make my new parishioners and also who i employed personally to work for me and i am still trying to convince them to join the church completely.

So why you people rushing it all on me everytime?... Or you are trying to frustrate me again with this?
What now do you want me to do.....?

You should proceed and make that payment to the both names informations i SMS to you directly from my own phone number.
And kindly bear in mind that i didn't call you with a hidden number and there's no reasons for me to do that.

Please stop with all this wastage of time and go ahead with this payment.
But if you feel this if another stories you want to come up with, then so be it.

Onouha.

father Nectarie's answer:
Quote:
Onuoha,

Please do not be paranoid because it is not the case.
I have already told you that cardinal Gherasim does not want to send money to strangers. These two "new" people are strangers to us, and The Wolf will not accept payment.

Would you like to send the money to another 2 people? Who are already MUIE parishioners and for which we already have "adhesions" and "proof of Faith" pictures?
There is no problem!

I wait for your answer.
father Nectarie

Quote:
Nectarie,

This whole stories you are rising at this time is completely pointless.

And besides, I remember you told me in one of your previous messages that you will be the one who will be drawing up the papers for this very payment of 3000 euro to us.

So why now are you bringing IPS Gherasim into this again?
why are you changing our initial agreement and plans again?

Nectarie, You seem not to be sincere with you words most of the times and i hate that.

Look, this situation has nothing to do with all this things you are asking, so if you are really serious and interested to do as we have planned right from time, then you would keep to your words as given right from when you said you will be drawing this payment yourself.

But if you feel that this MUST be done this time as you said, Then i guess this is where it all ends between us all.
Onouha

Quote:
Onuoha.

I am the one who completes the payment orders, but The Wolf is the only person who has the right to sign the transfer.

Please do not complicate the situation.
Tell me if you want to pay the money on behalf of another 2 people who are already MUIE members registered in our records.
So it's very simple and we do not need anything extra.

Nectarie

Quote:
Ok then Nectarie,

I will suggest that i use my own name information to receive this payment directly?
How do you see that....?

Onouha

Quote:
Onuoha,

Of course, we can do that.
So it's not a problem for us, because your data is already in the evidence of the Church.
Send me an SMS now, with your personal datas. One single payment, 3,000 euros, in your name, correct?

father Nectarie

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will suggest that i use my own name information to receive this payment directly?

Now how sweet is that? Cool

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, messages exchange continues.

Obi/Onuoha:
Quote:
Well Nectarie,

I will SMS you now with my personal data to make the money transfer but meanwhile before i finally do that, I will like to inform you that you will have to be making that payment in two places of 1,500 euro each to the same name information that i will SMS to you.. OK?

I hope you understand how i mean by this...??

Incase if you didn't really understand how i mean, What i meant was that you will tell them there in the bank that you want to make two part payments of 1,500 euro each to the same name information that i will SMS to you this time via SMS only.

Once you are able to conclude with doing that in the bank, Please do note that you will have to SMS me back with the seperate payment informations of the both payments of 1,500 euros that you will be making to my name information as i've instructed you to do. OK?

Please reply me now and let me know if you get what i mean now.

Onouha

father Nectarie, innocent:
Quote:
Ok,

So, we will have 2 x 1,500 to the same person. 2 separate payments? Correct?

Obi/Onuoha:
Quote:
yes very correct...

So should i SMS you the info now to you phone?

Onouha

Obi/Onuoha:
Quote:
And also Nectarie,

kindly do let me know if i should SMS you now with my name information for you to proceed to the bank and make this payment as instructed.

I'm here waiting to hear from you in order to know what next to do.

Onouha

Obi/Onuoha:
Quote:
Nectarie,

Are you there...?
Did you get my previous email?

Let me know if i should SMS you my name information for you to proceed and make the payment.
And also let me know if this will be concluded before the end of banking hours today.

Onouha

father Nectarie, innocent:
Quote:
I was to cardinal Gherasim with other internal Church papers.
YES, send me your data and I will pay today.
2 separate payments, 1,500 euros, on the same name (your name). OK?
Nectarie

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Obi send me an SMS with "his name": Onuoha Okey H. - Lagos Nigeria

father Nectarie:
Quote:
Onuoha, I just receive your SMS.

For Mister O. O. H. we will make 2 x 1,500 euros payments. OK?
I will send you secured numbers by SMS... in two separate SMS... ok?

father Nectarie

- After one hour, I send him one "zip.file" archive (with password Laughing ) containing 2 Western Union receipts (1,500 euro, each of them).
- The password was sent to Obi by SMS for security reasons. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Onuoha, everything it's ok!

I make two separate payment to the Western Union counter.

- Amount of each payed sum: euro 1,500.00
- I have also paid for additional security system using Western Union call center to be sure that the money will be delivered only to you!
- You must call at the Western Union Call Center: call center phone number
- Your transaction PIN number is: see document attached bellow!

You find the two complete receipts in attached electronic password archive.
I'll send your password over SMS so it's all safe.

- When you call at the Call Center you will be asked to enter the 16 provided digits PIN.
- If the entered PIN is correct, the system will call the total amount, currency and payment method used and a human operator will give you all necessary details (MTCN / payment reference number).
- Because you have two payments, you will have to make two separate calls.

Be blessed, I wait to hear good news from you!
father Nectarie

- Now he has to start losing his time on the phone! Laughing
- I will keep you updated! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha ha, I can't wait to read his happy replies Laughing

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 11:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too! Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic