SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Compensation Fund for scam victims

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A very short, but funny story. Laughing

Actors:
Me - Eduard / old and sick / retired businessman / rich / innocent
Tha lad: Lawrence / Ghana Comitet bla,bla (first mail was from "Diana Morrison")

Subject: Compensation Fund for scam victims Laughing
Quote:
Attention:

Your name was found in our database as a scam victim in Ghana. The Government is to compensate all victims of scam with the sum of $150,000.00

You are kindly advised to contact the Director of payment and delivery Officer Mr Lawrence Adumante. with following email ([email protected]) Do provide your Full informations to him.

Your names:
Address:
Phone:
Yours sincerely,
Mrs Diana Morrison
CC: Bureau of National Investigation Ghana.

=====================

After a "standard" messages session, we reached The Critical Point. Laughing

Lawrence:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Eduard,

Please can you kindly send the sum of 250 Euros for us to get insurance that will back up the cheque.
Kindly send it early enough today via Money Gram or Western Union to enable us get the document and send the cheque across to your designated address.

Receiver name is Edna Okoe
Address: Accra Ghana

Please attach the receipt of the sent sum to us with written copy of the MTCN.
Waiting for the said sum to proceed with the courier service and get the tracking number for the delivery.

Regards, Lawrence

For me, it was a real pleasure to use one of the methods found on the forum: Overcharged phone number Laughing
Quote:
Good morning, Mr. Lawrence!

I make the payment to the Western Union counter.

- Amount of sum: 250 euro (I have paid for additional security using Western Union Safe&Secure PIN service, to be sure that the money will be delivered only to you!)
- You must call at the Western Union Safe&Secure PIN service: +44870xxxxxx
- Your transaction PIN number is: 9168749957717293
You must call the S&S PIN number, and you will be asked to enter the 16 digits PIN.
If the entered PIN is correct, the system will call the total amount, currency and payment method used and will give you all necessary details (MTCN and the payment reference number).

Regards, Eduard

After one day, the lad said:
Quote:
Dear Eduard,

Please i have called since yesterday till today and nothing happened.

I am so sorry that you will lose it if don't take your time.
So kindly call them as you made the payment with them and collect your money back because same thing without any valid information as you said.
Waiting for the receipt of the MTCN or you kindly call them and collect the detail yourself or you will lose it.

Regards, Lawrence

Me, innocent 100% Laughing
Quote:
Good morning, Lawrence!

The PIN code is valid for 4 (four) days, please try again.
Only after the code expires I can withdraw money from the system.

Regards, Eduard

After two hours, the lad:
Quote:
Dear Eduard,

Please i am tired of calling because the don't have customer's care personal over everything is machine that talks to me no human being.

So you try and invite someone to help to call and get the MTCN.
Because you have no time let and when proceed like this you cheque will be canceled.

Regards, Lawrence

Me, innocent 200% Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence,

"because the don't have customer's care personal over everything is machine that talks to me no human being"

Of course they have human operator, for God's sake!
Probably phone lines are busy and you have to wait a few minutes.
Please try again, it's very important for us to finish this project.
I can not withdraw my money right now, only over 4 days (when the PIN code valability expires).

I expect to hear you with only good news!
Eduard

After another hour, the lad said:
Quote:
Dear Eduard,

Still same since yesterday ,are you trying to tell me that all phone was busy since yesterday till now.
You are not serious fine a way and get your money back and send it from through channel.

Regards, Lawrence

Me, innocent 300% Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence,

I'm very sorry for this delicate situation.
You really don't pickup the money? Really, really?
Uff, tommorow I can make a special request and I hope to get my money back.
Do you want to try sending money by Moneygram?

Eduard

The lad, hopeful:
Quote:
Dear Eduard,

Thanks for the information Money gram will be the best but make sure that you get the receipt and Reference Number as well because i can't hold on any more if this repeat itself again.

Regards, Lawrence

Me, innocent 400%... I made a "mistake", asking for 2,500 euro instead 250 euro. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Lawrence,

Tommorow I will go to the Western desk and I'll claiming my money back.
Please, tell me if the payment details remain the same as in Western Payment:

Total amount: 2,500 euro
Receiver name: Edna Okoe
Address: Accra Ghana

Regards, Eduard

The lad, very very happy:
Quote:
Dear Eduard,

The receiver details are still the same.

Waiting for the receipt from Western Union or Money Gram and the MTCN or reference number.
Waiting for the information.

Regards, Lawrence

After another one day, me, innocent 500% Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence, good morning!

This deal, with you, give me many headaches, really!
I don't know what do you people making in yours countries, out there, in West Africa.
The Moneygram desk operator told me about frauds and financial scams.
That is why some restrictions were imposed transaction security, to make sure that money goes only to those entitled to receive them.

So, for Moneygram operations there, in HRF countries (high risk of fraud) are 2 (two) ways of securing transactions: Online, or Offline.
a) Online security sesion:
- I put the money on the desk and the operator give me 1 username + 1 password.
- You must login into S&S MoneyGramsystem (I will provide you the link for that operation)
- You must complete some electronic forms (there are required few details, about your personal datas)
- After that, the system will automatically generate a MTCN code.
- You can pick up the money.

b) Offline security sesion:
- I put the money on the desk and the operator give me few printed forms.
- I will scanning these forms and I will send to you.
- You must complete and resubmit to me.
- I will go, with them, to the Moneygram desk and the operator will generate a MTCN (valid ONLY for this transaction).
- I will give you the MTCN and you can pick up the money.
Be careful! At the Moneygram counter you will have to present those forms, so keep a copy.

I want to tell me what option to choose, to not repeat yesterday's story.
Regards, Eduard

The lad said:
Quote:
Ok get through that online but ask them to make sure that it will not waste my time.

Waiting for the information.
Regards, Lawrence

Me, innocent 600%... I use the SPOTS transfer method (also founded here, on the forum)... I sent him a fake receipt. Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence,

I'm sending you a copy of the MG receipt, I hope to be sufficiently for your help.

Shortly, you must logged there in the MoneyGram SPST (Secure Payment Transfer): <snipped> - bware419ers
Your user is: Edna Okoe
Your password is: eduard
At sender's email address you must write my email: [email protected] (it's just for security reason, because I'm "the Sender").

There are a few confidential questions that you must answer correctly.
After that, the system will automatically generates a codenumber (MTCN). You must remember this codenumber!
If you do not fill out that form the security of the transaction, the money remains stuck (24 hours) in the system.
At the end of the operation, system generates a MTCN which only applies to that transfer. You have to write down that number, remember!
Only you can pick up the money!

Even if you lose the receipt, no one can take the money. So, you're in complete safety!

Regards, Eduard

After another day, the lad (sad & angry):
Quote:
Please i you don't have something to say you better stop all this games because your bill was 250 Euros and you intentionally did 2500 Euros you that can not work and can't answer phone as well.

Please who do you think that you are fooling here?
Just be careful don't worry the cheque is canceled.

regards, Lawrence

The results?

Edna Okoe has loaded 21 pages of the form, has spent 2354.345 seconds answering questions (since July 23rd 2013) and has supplied the following answers (since July 23rd 2013):

Page 2: Q1: 17/11/16, Q2: Accra Ghana, Q3: Married, Q4: Accra, Q5: Ghanaian
Page 2: Q1: 17/11/16, Q2: Accra Ghana, Q3: Married, Q4: Accra, Q5: Ghanaian
Page 1: Q1: Edna Okoe, Q2: Thirty, Q3: Black, Q4: Brown, Q5: Female
Page 2: Q1: 17/11/16, Q2: Accra Ghana, Q3: Married, Q4: Kumasi, Q5: Ghanaian
Page 3: Q1: $10,000, Q2: Admin, Q3: Business, Q4: Courier , Q5: Service
Page 5: Q1: Madina , Q2: Estate School, Q3: Legon, Q4: Capetown, Q5: Adminstation
Page 8: Q1: Samgung, Q2: Nasco, Q3: Lenovo, Q4: Tayota, Q5: Nassian

IPs the lad has accessed this site from: 41.210.14.97, 41.210.14.97

End of story!
Muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
End of story!

Or, maybe not? Laughing

Today, the lad:
Quote:
please you have all detail do it yourself and generate the MTCN and send to me.

Me, innocent 700% Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence

Please do not tell me that you did not succeed anything, again.
I got to be kidding me, right?
You want to take the money and pretend you did not succeed, shame on you!

How come I have to pay only 250 ???
You've confirmed me that the payment it's 2500 euro, for God sake !!!
I'm nervous already!

Maybe, can be a problem related to the phone line or internet connection?
Please, do not try to do miserable things with me. God will see you, be careful!

Why you do not wanted to procced with offline option? With the forms already downloaded?
You just need to fill them and resend them back to me.
Without call phones and without internet poor connection.

It's only your fault!
I make you only responsible for this unpleasant situation!

Please, don't try to cheat me.
Eduard

The lad, impatient:
Quote:
Please go back there and take your money

Me, innocent 800% Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence!

Please, please, do not say you have not got the money.
I can not believe it !!!

It was much easier if I was sending you those ready printed forms.
I told you this, since yesterday, but you were stubborn. You simply have to fill out at your home and send them back to me.

Jesus Christ and Mary, you are laughing at me ???
Eduard

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And, we are still in the middle of the game. Laughing

The lad, desire reconciliation:
Quote:
Ok then send those forms of your let see.but know that your cheque is canceled.

Me, innocent 900% Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence,

What do I mean?
You want me to send money without any guarantee from your side?
What kind of business is this? I disagree!
We both have to be fair and honestly do our job.

Eduard

The lad, a little bit worried:
Quote:
And what guarantee do you want or need??

Me, innocent 900% Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence,

I want you to not cancel the check. It's not fair, to cancel my check!
I will go to the MG counter and I'll pay the money, but I want to make sure that check is still valid.
We have an agreement?

Eduard

Still me, after 10 minutes... 1000% innocent Laughing
Quote:
Lawrence,

Let me repeat, just to be sure that everything will go well for this time:

- I put the money on the MG desk and the operator will give me few printed security forms.
- I will scanning these forms and I will send to you.
- You must print them, complete them and resubmit to me.
- I will go, with them, to the Moneygram desk and the operator will generate a MTCN (valid ONLY for this transaction, attention!).
- I will give you the MTCN and you can pick up the money, from your MG counter.

Be careful! At the Moneygram counter you will have to present those forms, so keep a copy!
Everything is clear, now?

I'm going to deposit money and take the forms.
Talk to you later.

Eduard

After two hours, I send him some fake MoneyGram forms Laughing
Quote:
Ok, Lawrence, I finally got home.

The operator at the counter assured me that my money does not go in your account until I get back to him with completed forms.
So please do not cancel my check and fill the security forms.
Then you resended to me. If you do until 19.00, then I go again to MG counter to definitely solve the problem.

Eduard

-------------------------------

We will see. Laughing Laughing Laughing

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a sec I thought you were another one of those idiot kamikaze lads xD

Nice baiting

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOVED reading this, thanks for posting it!

I think your lad is ready to give up a piggy. You should try for a bank account since he can't seem to handle Western Union or Money Gram. Twisted Evil

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting, plenty of lad fraudstration!! Thumbs up

guy nawaaa for you oooh
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I made an edit or two. Lets not leave tools out where lads that search (it's rare, but when frustration reaches a point, they will do it) can find them.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are right!
Sorry, I have to be more careful.

Thanks!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic