SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm inexperienced, but I have a scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Azzy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a scammer on line, I only have a mobile, so it makes it hard. I know they're a scammer because they are trying to 'seduce me' and are using a very often used photo, which I reversed image searched. The photo is of Lana Brooke.
I've been talking for about 2 hours, and 'she' is slowly getting to the 'bite'
Any experienced tips, I'm on FB messenger chatting solidly to 'her'
Azzy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer is either very busy or very confused/ possibly another person has swapped places as they're not getting they're story straight at all
Azzy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'She' is so intellectually challenged, I have to be careful not to discourage 'her' as she is making awful mistakes, changing her story all the time.
Azzy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She is getting discouraged I have just mentioned that the reason she didn't get her share of her dads inheritance may be because she didn't have any money....
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you using real life information? Is this mobile you are using tied to real life data? If so, drop the scammer IMMEDIATELY

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Azzy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've mentioned money, and told her she's nice to talk to me. This scammer isn't very sophisticated, she claims she's lived in Spain, is South American, but didn't know what Los Angeles means. I need to stop tripping her up, it's not helpful for the task at hand.
'She is starting to establish if I have 'money', quite subtly too, I'm feeding her with I've been very lonely, ....
Azzy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes she has some insight into my life as she friended me on FB, should I really be that concerned? I have the advantage, she has no idea I was so quick to realise who she is. Can I at least share her Facebook I'd so someone else with a hidden/ false I'd talk to her?
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Azzy wrote:
should I really be that concerned?

Yes.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Azzy wrote:
I have the advantage

If she has your RL details (and those of your friends and family) from Facebook then I'd say that she has the advantage as all you have is the lies that she fed you.

As BRUIN said - drop "her" immediately. Just block on FB and disappear.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Azzy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reported her to FB, less than 10 minutes later she was deleted. I can understand the concern, I'm just annoyed cause I wanted to turn their despicable nature back on them selves.
Lesson learnt.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In future, please don't report fake profiles or email addresses - the details may well be listed on anti-scam websites. It will take the scammer a few minutes to set up a new one and the anti-scam sites may not get the new details until a victim reports it.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic