SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Remembered after all these years....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ancient Lad wrote:
HELLO,

HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY..I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL ALIVE, IT HAS BEEN 6 YEARS NOW, I HAVE A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU ON YOUR FUND AND THE BARS OF GOLD YOU HAVE WITH US..PLEASE GET BACK IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.

The reference to my character being 'still alive' is because she had health problems. And the '6 years now' is the amount of time that has passed since he last wrote!

I can't even remember how the bait ended, but presumably my character had done her best to pay ... but somehow failed. Six years later, he still has hope!

In this case, however, I won't reply to him. That recycled character is still (in my baits) the same age as she was six years ago, and is still doing the same old payment-delaying things. I can't be bothered to update her, fill in the missing years, move on to who or what or where she is now.

But it is a good reminder about never to burn a lad, or never to change the willingness-to-pay attitude. If they think that the failure was due to themselves, maybe they'll never forget you.....

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not from Guinea is he perchance?
I had a gold lad return after 3 years as though nothing had happened even though he had been through the mincer with me first time.

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

interesting

how about this: your character got healthy again, married a rich guy changed name (took her husbands name). essentially a new character.

then he'll try to get as much money out of her as he can...

EDIT: with a rich husband, she might not be interested in his gold bars, resulting in a lot of fraudstration.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could say your life came to a full stop when you fell into a sudden comma from which you have just woke up.

I doubt the lad will even notice and scam away regardless of the fact you have not aged a day.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic