SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CocaCola Lottery

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to all,

I'm not a native speaker, so I apologize for my bad english.
However, no scammers are not Lord Byron, so my messages were well understood.
I somewhat masked all names with "x", you know why.

The story, the characters and plot:
ME - Eduardx S. Vasilescux - former army colonel / rich, old, sick, half deaf / severe and half demented. (with green)
ME(2) - Geminax - my personal assistant - lieutenant / young and slick / he wants to cheat the old boss. (with green)
Lad(1) - Williamx Dagax - CocaCola Lottery official (with red)
Lad(2) - Markx Jamesx - General Manager at UBA Bank (with red)

In short, I won a 1 million USD!

Lad(1)
Attention
We have deposited your ATM CARD ($1.000`000`00USD) through UBA BANK
department after our final meeting regarding your fund, All you will
do is to contact UBA BANK director Dr.MARKx JAMESx via Email [email protected] or cell Tel+229_68506071x He
will give you direction on how you will be receive the ATM.Remember to
send him your Full information to avoid wrong delivery such as,
Receiver's Name;Address:;Country:;city and Phone Number:

Best Regards
Thanks,
Williamx Dagax

Me
Hello Mr. Williamx Dagax
What fund are you referring to? This is the first I've heard about this, and I've never been to Africa.
I would like to ask you to tell me where you have my personal email address because I have not communicated it than my friends and business partners.

Can you be a little more explicit, please?
Eduardx Vasilescux

Lad(1)
This is Mr. Williamx Dagax I am very sorry for the late responds on your
email, I have been emailing you through our office email and its has
been bouncing back so I decided to email you with my private email.

I am email you from the office of the Coca Cola regarding your fund
which was deposited at the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UBA for the smooth
transfer of your fund,

Partially, I want to clarify to you that your name was among the four
lucky winner of the year during our promo with the some of one million
united state dollars per each person, so we decided to deposited your
total fund into UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UBA for the smooth transfer of
your fund, so what you need to do right now is to contact the UBA BANK
at [email protected] they will direct you on how you will
receive your fund ok

Best Regards
Thanks,
Williamx Dagax

Me
Mr Dagax, you work for Coca Cola?
Indeed I am a big fan of Coke products, and YES, I participate in all the promotions organized by this company... but, I want to tell me where you got my email address.
Since I have given this email address only my friends and my business partners.

Best Regards,
Eduardx Vasilescux

Lad(1)
Attention: Eduardx Vasilescux

I just got your email, well I don’t really know what to say because
that is God hands work, you email was among the four winner of the
year you were opportune to be among the luckiest one on this promo, so
all you have to do is to contact the UNITED BANK OF AFRICA UBA because
that is where your fund is deposited , contact them right now at
[email protected] to know how to receive your fund because we
have already deposited it there ok.

Me to Lad(1)
OK, I will do exactly as you say.
Thanks and God bless you!

Me to Lad(2) (bank manager)
Hi,
You are the one that should I contact regarding my prize?

Regards,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Lad(2)
your email has been received and it is well understood, My name is Mr. Markx Jamesx the ATM CARD Manager UBA bank plc Republic du Benin, i am emailing you consigning your ATM CARD that worth one million united state dollars which has been deposited by the Coca Cola in other to transfer it to you but due to the long process of the transfer we the staff of this bank have decided to load your total fund into an ATM CARD and deliver it to your home address, you need to send us your full information on how to deliver your ATM CARD.

RECONFIRM YOUR FULL INFORMATION AND RESEND IT TO US ONCE AGAIN SUCH AS

Full name
Country
City
Home address
Phone number

We will be waiting to hear from you as soon as you receive your email ok

Regards,
Mr. Markx Jamesx the ATM CARD Manager UBA bank PLC

Me
Dear Mr. Markx Jamesx, I got your message and I are very very happy.
I would like you to explain to me the nature of this award and how I got to win this wonderful lottery.

Yours,
Eduardx Vasilescux

Lad(2)
Your email has been received, according to the paper we received from Coca Cola last week its says that your are among the four lucky winner of the Coca Cola on their Promo of the year, so all you have to do is reconfirm us your address on how to register your ATM CARD because that is the only problem that we are having now not to register your ATM CARD, your urgent responds is highly needed as soon as you receive this email, thanks for your understanding

Me
OK, Mr Jamesx, let we go to work.
What should I do, to get the prize?

Eduardx Vasilescux

Lad(2)
Ok, what you need to do is to reconfirm us your full delivery address so that we can register your ATM CARD through the Delivery Company

Such as Your full name:

City:

Phone:

I hope that you really understand my email.

Me
Dear Mr. Markx Jamesx,

I understand your message very well, but I am very confused.
You said you got some papers from Coca Cola, proving that I am one of the four winners of the annual lottery.
Well, please, let me see those papers.

My details, according to your demand:
- full name: Eduardx S. Vasilescux (S. is come from Silvianus, my deceased father)
- city: Bucharest
- phone: I don't have (I'm half deaf, because of my age).

Sincerely,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Lad(2)
Your email has been received, the paper they brought to use was only for us to sign on it and they return it back to high court , we due receive your full address on how to register and deliver your ATM CARD

Please, you have to excise a patience because I call the delivery company and the company have close and we have to verify on how to registers the ATM CARD so by tomorrow morning I will give you an update ok

Me to Lad(2)
Ok, thank you very much.

Have a nice evening, there, in your country.
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Me to Lad(1)
OK, I will do exactly as you say.
Thanks and God bless you!
Eduardx Vasilescux

Lad(1)
OK, what you need to do is to follow their instruction and get your
fund receive ok because we have already deposited it at their custody
ok.

Lad(2) - long message, with DHL, UPS and FedEx form papers
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail with your personal information on where your ATM VISA CARD will be delivered; I have been at the courier companies to confirm modalities of registering and dispatching of your ATM MASTER CARD to you. All modalities for delivery of the ATM VISA CARD to you I found out & the prices are as follow: acclaimed courier companies such as DHL, UPS and FEDEX.

Below are the necessary findings I made from the courier companies for the dispatch of your ATM VISA CARD of $ 1 million USD to you. Here is the cost of sending your ATM VISA CARD through any of these Express courier services and the cost from here to your country, You are required to pay one of the necessary courier charges to enable me send your ATM VISA CARD immediately to you.

Please these are the preferred channels of delivery I confirmed, make your choice and get back to me today.
----------------------------------------

DHL(5-working days)
www.dhl.com
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry. DHL commits its expertise in international parcel, express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers.

Mailing
$68.00

Insurance
$54.00

Vat (5%)
$49.00

TOTAL
$171.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FedEx(5-working days)
FedEx | Track

Mailing
$68.00

Insurance
$59.00

Vat (5%)
$53.00

TOTAL
$180.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPS(5-working days)
UPS Global Home
www.ups.com/

Mailing
$75.00

Insurance
$67.00

Vat (5%)
$45.00

TOTAL:
$187.00

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select any of your affordable courier fee and send it through Money Gram today with the name of my assistant secretary as stated below:

Receiver's name: Charlesx Anix
Receiver's City: Cotonou
Receiver's Country: Benin Republic.
Test Question: Color?
Answer: White
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#.

Be informed that your ATM VISA CARD will leave to your address within 5 hours the fee is confirm, as the courier companies I visited informed me. Therefore I expect you to send the money today so that they will dispatch your ATM VISA CARD today. Send the payment information to me as soon as you made the payment. On receipt of the delivery cost today, I will proceed immediately to the courier company of your choice and send the ATM VISA CARD without delay and forward the tracking number to you.

Yours in Service.
MR. MARKx JAMESx, ATM CARD Manager
United Bank for Africa Republique du Benin
Telephone no: +229-6850xxxx

I pretended I did not get anything and I complained to CocaCola official (Lad1)
Me
Hello Mr. Dagax,

I wish to inform you that we have not received any message from Mr. Markx Jamesx, by this time of day (local time 01:12PM), and this makes me doubt the seriousness with which he treats the problem.
Apart from this, I want to inform you that Mr. Markx Jamesx is not polite to me. I will attach messages to him and you'll see that they did not polite salutation: neither the beginning nor the end of his messages.
From a bank manager, I do expect that messages have a certain format business, not type in chat conversations. I know you understand this delicate matter.
I am deeply unhappy working with him and want to express my dissatisfaction with the way he understands to correspond with a lottery winner.

------------------------
Your email has been received, according to the paper we received from Coca Cola last week its says that your are among the four lucky winner of the Coca Cola on their Promo of the year, so all you have to do is reconfirm us your address on how to register your ATM CARD because that is the only problem that we are having now not to register your ATM CARD, your urgent responds is highly needed as soon as you receive this email, thanks for your understanding
-----------------------
Ok, what you need to do is to reconfirm us your full delivery address so that we can register your ATM CARD through the Delivery Company
Such as Your full name:
City:
Phone:
I hope that you really understand my email.
------------------------
Your email has been received, the paper they brought to use was only for us to sign on it and they return it back to high court , we due receive your full address on how to register and deliver your ATM CARD
Please, you have to excise a patience because I call the delivery company and the company have close and we have to verify on how to registers the ATM CARD so by tomorrow morning I will give you an update ok.
------------------------

Please, dear sir, proceed accordingly and take all necessary measures in this case.

Yours sincerely,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Lad(1)
Your email has been received and it is well understood, but we receive
an email this morning from the bank that they have verify for the
registration and dispatching of your ATM MASTER CARD to you, and they
said that they have listed every thing to you on how to register and
deliver your ATM CARD is it true?

Secondly, I want you to follow every instruction they will give to you
on how your ATM CARD will be delivered to you ok.

Me to Lad(1)
Dear Sir,

Now I have received a letter from the bank and I will proceed to payment.
Yes, it is true that I have received briefings about the procedure. But they were rude, the way of addressing me!!!

I am surprised and extremely disconsolate that you have not heeded my complaint regarding the way in which absolutely rude I was approached by Mr. Markx Jamesx.
Because I'm the kind of person who lives with a single principle: "To a man, just honor counts. NO money won or lost!", I wait persuasive apology.

Yours sincerely,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Lad(2)
Hello, we just got an email from Mr. Williamsx Dagax, and he said a lot of things that you were not happy with us base on the way we addresses you, we are so sorry just that we arranging on how to Register and get your ATM CARD delivered to you, we are so sorry ok, the only problem that we are having right now is concerning the clearance of your ATM CARD, so right now which of the three delivery channel did you chose among the three delivery company here are the one we have, Dhl, FedEx and UPS, your urgent respond is highly needed as soon as you receive this email ok

Lad(1)
Your email has been received and it is well understood well I don’t
really know what to say just calm down if there is any thing wrong
they did to you just forgive them ok, because they are just trying to
register your ATM CARD ok, so forgive and I will tell them to email
you right away ok, thanks and remain bless.
Did you receive any email from the Bank? because I have told them to
email you .

Me
Good morning, Mr. Dagax and thank you for your promptness!

Yes, I received a message from Mr. Markx Jamesx and, frankly I want to tell, I'm not satisfied at all !!!
I've already said I am a man of honor and that I claim to be treated as it should.

ANY business message MUST follow a protocol, for partners to show respect to each other. It's so simple, that I do not understand how someone can not comprehend this minor situation. Mister Dagax, we MUST have a salutation formula and we MUST have a closing formula, for God's sake!

We are mature people and we want to make money together, we are not some teens who discuss among themselves chit-chatting.
I'm sure you understand this important aspect of our cooperation and I am glad that you are with me.

So, I will choose the solution delivery that is the safest in terms of transport security. No matter the price, no matter the time of delivery (They are not important to me).
Do you think the director Markx Jamesx is able to follow a simple and elegant protocol?
I wait another message from him, for advice related payment. I'll be very attentive to this message, and I hope not to be disappointed again.

Have a nice day!
Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Lad(1) and Lad(2) - the same message
Your email has been received, there is know problem but right now they
are not at work their office has close for now, but you have to try
and send them an email concerning the technical operation that you are
talking about so that they can explain every thing to you ok, try to
contact them ok.

Me to Lad(1)
Mr. Dagax, please carefully read my message and please inform Mr. Markx Jamesx that I want our discussions to take place after a certain protocol:
- "Greeting" at the beginning of the messages.
- "Farewell" at the end of messages.

I told you already that I live by the principle "To a man, just honor counts. NO money, won or lost!" and this is very important to me.

I am a former army colonel and I pretend to show proper respect for my military level.
I want to work together, given that each participant in the transaction show respect for each other.
I will send, by Mr. Markx Jamesx, all the details required for payment, but please do not forget the rules of proper business protocol.

Did you understand these things?
Please send them to Mr. Markx Jamesx these desires of mine.

I wish you a good day!
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Me to Lad(2)
Dear Sir,

Inform you that I have decided to make the transport via DHL, so please proceed to conduct business.

I am a former army colonel, so please kindly keep in mind that we discussed with Mr Dagax.
Respect and honor, law and justice are fundamental elements of life and they should be respected. Please!

I wish that the messages contain formulas:
- "Greeting" at the Beginning of the messages.
- "Farewell" at the End of messages.

Did you understand my requirement?

My personal details:
name and surname - Eduardx S. Vasilescux (S. is coming from Silvianus, my father's name)
sex: No, I'm done with this (because of my age)
occupation - Army Colonel - I'm retired now
address - street Johannesx Kepplerx, 86B, first floor, apartment 8, Bucharest, Romania.

How to proceed further?

Sincerely,
Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Lad(1)
Good morning, your email has been received, I understand what you said
and I will tell him to email you this morning ok, thanks.

Regard
Mr. Williamsx Dagax

Me(1)
Hello Mr. Dagax and thank you for the reply.
Your message can be a perfect example of business text and I'm very satisfied with it.
If Mr. Markx Jamesx would do the same, I will be very pleased. Honor and respect, right?

I've already told you that I worked in the army as an headofficer of the telecommunications teams. There, the most important aspect of operations, was to ensure the confidentiality and secrecy of sources.
We use secret passwords, accompanying messages sent and that certifying the identity of the recipient and transmitting information.
You know what I mean, certainly, since information is the most powerful weapon in today. Especially because emails can be intercepted easily by the authorities and by the criminals.

I know that you are equally interested in discretion and confidentiality, so I expect support in this regard.
Waiting for news from Mr. Markx Jamesx, on the details relating to the completion of payment and ongoing operation.

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Lad(1)
Good day Sir
I don't understand? What?
Regard, Williamsx Dagax

Me
Dear Sir,

I would like to establish a secret code by which we can be sure that the messages coming only from me and from you and from Mr. Markx Jamesx.
In this way we ensure the necessary discretion of our operation and we will be sure that messages are not hacked.

I ask you to set a secret password that is only yours to communicate with me. And Mr. Markx Jamesx to do the same.
And, of course, I will also choose a password communication.
My secret password will be from now on: Honor and respect!

=== All posts that I will send to you will contain this phrase. It is absolutely necessary! ===

I expect that you will let me know your passwords (and Mr. Markx Jamesx also).
Each letter must be accompanied by secret password, otherwise it will not be considered.

Best regards,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux

Lad(2)
Attention: Mr. Eduardx Vasilescux

Good Morning sir, how are you doing today and your family I hope that all is well, I got the email that you send to us and am really well appreciated on it, well I am so sorry for the inconvenience that you might have gone so far, please forgive ok.

Base on the verification that I made, the total amount of the clearance from DHL Company is $171
DHL(5-working days)
www.dhl.com/
DHL | Global | English
www.dhl.com
DHL is the global market leader in the logistics industry. DHL commits its expertise in international parcel, express, air and ocean freight, road and rail transportation, contract logistics and international mail services to its customers.

Mailing
$68.00

Insurance
$54.00

Vat (5%)
$49.00

TOTAL
$171.00

So that is the only delay that we are having now not to register your ATM CARD so when are you sending it?
I will wait for your responds ones you receive this email ok.

Yours in service
Mr. Markx Jamesx

Me to Lad(1) and Lad(2)
Dear Sir Dagax, dear Sir Jamesx,

I would like to establish a secret code by which we can be sure that the messages coming only from me and from you and from Mr. Markx Jamesx.
In this way we ensure the necessary discretion of our operation and we will be sure that messages are not hacked.

I ask you to set a secret password that is only yours to communicate with me. And Mr. Markx Jamesx to do the same.
And, of course, I will also choose a password communication.

My secret password will be from now on: Honor and courage!

=== All posts that I will send to you will contain this phrase. It is absolutely necessary! ===

I expect that you will let me know your passwords (and Mr. Markx Jamesx also).
Each letter must be accompanied by his secret password, otherwise it will not be considered.
I wait for a reply to this message with passwords set by each of you.

Best regards,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
Honor and courage! (look at this and proceed the same!)

Lad(2)
(1488) Thanks for your email, to avoid any hitches in receiving your ATM Card. Note that because of Impostors, The Bank has issued you their code of conduct, which is (1488) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the ATM card Centre by using it as your subject AND also on your first letter like I did ok, I hope that you are very well understood on it

Yours in service
Mr. Markx Jamesx

Lad(1)
Ok, I understand and that is very good, here is my code (be faithful)
I hope you got it?
Thanks

Regard
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Be faithful

Me to Lad(1)
Yes Sir,
I got your message. Everything is perfect, now.
Let's do business and we can begin.

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
Honor and courage!

Me to Lad(2)
Dear Sir,

I understood perfectly and I am very pleased with our arrangement.
I expect everyone to respect the rules of the game.
Get to work and run operation.

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
Honor and courage!

Lad(1)
OK

after 5 minutes
OK,

Regard
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
be faithful

Lad(2)
(1488) I receive your email so right now we need to proceed with the issue at hand, the problem that we are having right now is the clearance issue, I thought we have discourse about it issue last time, the DHL clearance charge is total amount of $171 , so when are you sending it because that is the only problem that we are having right now not to register your ATM CARD, your urgent respond is highly needed as soon as you receive this email ok. Thanks and reaming bless.

Yours in service
Mr. Markx Jamesx

Me
Honor and courage!
Dear Sir,

I understand the importance of this operation and I'll try not to disappoint you. The chance comes only once in life and did not deserve to lose.
Because you know best the ins and outs of our business, I'll let you decide what to do to have 100% percent success.

As I said in previous messages, I have a pretty advanced age and I am somewhat physically unavailable. I have great difficulty in walking (you already know about my diabetes, and obesity creates problems with my legs and varicose veins) and, not to be perfect, I'm half deaf ears. I hope you will not grow old and ugly and I hope you live a disciplined life and sports, you know that it matters very much!

My personal dates are:
name and surname - Eduardx S. Vasilescux (S. is coming from Silvianus, my father's name)
age - 67 years
occupation - a former army colonel (special transmission department) - I'm retired now
address - street Johannesx Kepplerx, 86B, first floor, apartment 8,
city/country - Bucharest, Romania

My insurance life compels me to make my medical tests regularly and compels me to certain health habits.
I have a personal assistant (He is a young Lieutenant, named Georgex Minathurianx) who helps me with all these things (transportation by car, bank services, all the payments and arrangements health clinic, etc.).
Certainly know what impossible conditions require health insurance companies. They do everything to NOT pay! They are just impostors, fuck them!
I guess it's the same in your country, because lawyers are the same, everywhere and in every country. When I was young, there was a saying that a good lawyer is a dead lawyer.
And now I think it's the same. Hahaha!

So I'm at my home in 99% of my time and the DHL courier can come anytime.
Can I pay the courier directly in RON (Romanian currency) or in EURO (we in Europe do not really work with American dollars).
Please give me the equivalent: from US dollars to euros.

Best regards,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
Honor and courage!

Lad(2)
(1488) sir, I got your email and I really understand it, yes you can pay it directly in RON currency, the $171 is about E155.771 Euro, send it in your currency ok, I will like your urgent responds so that I will send you the payment details on how to send it, so that we will get the issue of the clearance done for your ATM CARD to be register today ok.

Yours in service
Mr. Markx Jamesx

Me
Honour and courage!
Dear Mr. Markx Jamesx,

Of course, YES, I agree to pay in RON or EURO. I already confirmed that.
When the messenger comes with the package, I pay directly to him. Not a problem for me.
Please tell me how to do that I can withdraw money on that card.

Sincerely,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
Honor and courage!

Lad(1)
Hello Good after noon Mr. Eduardx Vasilescux, how are you doing today, I
just want to hear from you and also to know how far you have gone with
the Bank, Mr. Markx Jamesx, how far have you gone with him?

Regard
Williamx Dagax
Be faithful

Me
Good evening, my dear lord,

Everything is going perfectly. I accepted to pay tax at DHL and I told Mr. Markx Jamesx that I would pay the full amount directly to the courier ... in RON (roumanian currency) or in EURO.

I have no problem with money anyway because I no longer spend so much now.
In all my life I earned well as senior military. Now, in old age, I do not have what to spend money.
All my legacy will lead to an orphanage or a church, and I do not yet decided what to do with money.

Yours
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
Honour and courage!

Lad(2)
(1488) Please sir, don’t be confuse, the clearance needed to be made before the delivery agent will take off and that is their rules OK, I hope that you really understand my email.

Yours in service
Mr. Markx Jamesx

Me
Honour and courage!

Dear Mr. Markx Jamesx,

It is necessary that payment be made prior to issuance of the card? It is very fine, but why do not you tell me from the beginning?
There is no problem for me, but I would like to see several documents showing that I am the beneficiary of the amount.

Waiting requested documents.
Either e-mail or by post, you have my address.

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
Honour and courage!

Lad(1)
Attention: Mr.Eduardx Vasilescux, how are you doing today, I just
receive an email from Mr. Markx Jamesx and he complain to me that they
sent you about two emails but you have not yet reply back to them, so
what is going on? I will like your urgent responds as soon as your
receive this email ok, because their office will be closing in the
next one hour ok.

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
be faithful

Lad(2)
(1488) Thanks for your email, Sir please I will like to let you know that the documents has already been handed over to the high court ok, and please what matters is how to get the clearance issue done today because time is against us as off today, thanks.

Yours in service
Mr. Markx Jamesx

and, after 2 minutes
(1488) hello Sir, I am waiting to hear from you I hope you get me clear on the email that I send to you, email me back please.

Yours in service
Mr. Markx Jamesx

Me to Lad(1)
Honour and courage!
Dear Mr Dagax, Good evening!

I'm very disappointed by absolute unprofessional manner in which Mr Markx Jamesx working with me. Totaly disappointed!

1. Firstly, he NOT told me from the beginning that payment must be made BEFORE issuing the card. It is a matter of attitude, not money!
2. Secondly, two days ago I asked to see the proving papers. He also told me that the papers who's attesting my gain are not in his possession. OK, I accept this response.
3. Today, he gave me the same answer: Papers are not in his office. Really, Mr. Jamesx?
WTF, we speak only of an electronic copy can be sent by email. Come on, Mr. Jamesx, do not be ridiculous with me!

- Mr. Dagax, I want to work with another person in the bank. It is mandatory, for our good cooperation!
- Mr. Dagax, I want to see my Winner Certificate (of winning the Lottery). I know that this paper was issued when the CocaCola Lottery has ended and the winners were announced. So it works everywhere and I know that. It should not be a problem to get a copy.
- Mr Dagax, I want to make the payment and take all advantage of my prize, BUT I need to work with people that I can trust ... from the beginning, you remember that I said I do not like how it behaves with me Mr. Markx Jamesx.

Please take all necessary measures!

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
Honour and courage!

Me, one day after
Good morning, dear Mr. Dagax
I hope we can resume our operation, and I want to work with seriousness and professionalism.
I ordered my assistant (Lt. G.Minathurianx) to bring me some cash from the bank. Today I will get the money and look forward to hearing from you.

Please keep in mind the message that I sent yesterday:
- Please send me a copy of the certificate winner (You can ask your secretary to send me by mail).
- I want to work with another person at the bank (Someone who respect me and be in a good professional relationship with important clients).
We speak of a considerable amount of money, not pennies, and you know that!

I'm ready to start payment and await your response.
For reasons of security operation, please note that secret passwords must be changed daily. In this way we ensure that no one comes between us.
My new password (available today) is: From darkness, to light!

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
From darkness, to light!

Lad(1) after 2 days... attach a Winner Certificate !!!
Hello, Good morning Mr. Eduardx Vasilescux, how are you doing today and
your family I hope that all is well, your email has been received this
morning and please I am so sorry for the late responds on your email,
like I told you before you don’t need to be quarreling with Bank
manager all you have to do is to make sure that you supply to them all
the necessary information they need from you for your ATM CARD to be
registered, I told you this before please and please the man Mr. Markx
Jamesx you are talking about he is in charge of that bank he is the
bank manager please try to understand my email, even due that he said
some thing bad to you then you have to cooperate because you really
know what you are looking for ok,

In the issue of the document that you are talking about they are not
with it we take it to their office just for them to sign on it and
after that we return the documents back to the high court ok, so they
are not with any of the document and right now I will attach the
documents to you as you demanded because you have a full right to see
your Award winning lottery documents ok, please and please Mr. Eduardx
S. Vasilescux try to understand my email, we have already deposited the
fund into that bank and he is in charge of the bank what ever he dose
to you just try to maintain because you know what you are looking for
and ones you have receive your ATM CARD I don’t think that you have
any mush thing to discourse with them any more ok.

Base on the issue of the secret passwords am so happy on it because it
will really help us, here is mine, (REMAIN BLESS) thanks for your
understanding and please I will like you to email the bank this
morning so that you will get the issue of the clearance issue done
this morning ok, I will be looking forward to hear from you as soon as
you receive this email, thanks.

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Remain bless.

Lad(1), after 2 minutes
Hello Mr. Eduardx Vasilescux I hope that you really understand the email
that I send to you including the documents that I attach to you,
please I will like your urgent responds as soon as you receive this
email, remember my secret passwords is ( remain bless )

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Remain bless.

I pretend I do not receive any attachment.
Me
Hello Mr Dagax,

I'm very glad to hear you, but I do not received another message out of it.
And this message has nothing attached!

Are you sure the transmission is in the greatest safety possible place?
Maybe someone else intervened (villain) and can hunt your message?
Is it possible? Where are you now, in this moment?
You send me from a secure place?

Regards,

Eduardx S. Vasilescux
From darkness, to light!

Lad(1) exaspered
hello Mr. Eduardx Vasilescux i am right now in my office and i have
resend the documents ones again and please you have to try and check
your inbox very well ok

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Remain bless.

Me... I attached one photoshoped printscreen.
Hmm, Mr Dagax,

Your email has NOTHING attached!
It contains only the following text:

"hello Mr. Eduardx S. Vasilescux i am right now in my office and i have
resend the documents ones again and please you have to try and check
your inbox very well ok

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Remain bless."

Nothing else!
I will attach you a printscreen from my computer, as evidence.

Regards,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
From drakness to light!

Lad(1) send, again, the message.

Me
YES, Mr. Dagax, congratulations!

Every thing is OK now.
I can finally see my Winner Certificate! Thanks God! Perfect!

I'm sure your email is compromised.
Please change your email address. And banks MUST do the same!

My communications are encrypted at military grade, because Lt. Geminax that specializes in communications and special broadcasts.
I wait for your new security passwords (including the new bank email account).
I received the money from my bank and wait to start operation.
Who is in charge of these things? Mr. Markx Jamesx?

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
From darkness, to light!

Lad(1)
Hello Mr. Eduardx S. Vasilescux your email has been received and am very
glad that you have received the documents that I sent to you and
please I want to assure you that my email is very well secured and
also the bank email is secure ok, its might be network that holds the
documents not to delivered to you in time ok.

So what you need to do right now is to try and contact the back and
ask them to give you the information on how to send the needed fee for
them to proceed with registration of your ATM CARD ok. I have change
my security passwords here is it (Remain bless)
I will even inform the bank to send you an email right way ok.

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Remain bless.

Me... I did an "automatic response".
Your message was not sent for unknown security reasons.
Please check your account settings and try again.
If you fail again, please restart your computer.
Make sure your antivirus definitions are complete and make sure the firewall is enabled.

Lad(2)
(1488) Good afternoon sir, we are still waiting to hear from you so that we can proceeds with the issue at hand, thanks.

Yours in service
Mr. Markx Jamesx

Me... the same error message
Make sure your antivirus definitions are complete and make sure the firewall is enabled.

Lad(2)
what is going on? i dont really understand the content of the email
that i just receive from you.

Me
Make sure your antivirus definitions are complete and make sure the firewall is enabled

Lad(1) from other email address
Attention: Eduardx Vasilescux, I sent you an email since over one hour with the other private email of mine and up till now I have not receive any email from you, and the bank said the same thing, what is going on?

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Remain bless.

Me
Mr. Dagax,
Hmm, Yes, now I can see your message. THIS message!
I warn you that you have big security problems. Attention!
Take all the necessary measures.

Col. ESV
From darkness, to light!

Lad(1) - from the first email address
hello, are you there?

Me
Make sure your antivirus definitions are complete and make sure the firewall is enabled

Me to Lad(1) to new email address.
Mr. Dagax,

It is the third time I try to send this message.
I think you have a huge security problem in your company's mail servers.
Carefully monitored packets of information, at byte-level, with the help of specialists from the IT department.

Try to send me one mail from another address, one that is it create from another computer.

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
From darkness, to light!

Lad(1)
Hello Eduardx S. Vasilescux I don’t really know what is going on I have
already email you with one of my private email and you have not yet
reply back to it I don’t really understand what you are doing this
the new email and I have not yet receive any email from you true it
[email protected] and please this is not what we have to be
talking about are you not ready to receive your lottery any more or
what ?

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Remain bless.

after 3 minutes.
Right now I can see that you are joking with us, because I have receive this same email with the first email that I use to email you for the first time.

Regards
Mr. Williamsx Dagax
Remain bless.

Me
Mr Dagax,

I tried to send this message (3-4 times, repeatedly) to all your addresses that you have written me.
Why not wrote me even your bank?
What happens there?

Yours,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
From darkness to light!

PS: Geminax came to me and I have to go to weekly healthy tests (insurance company forces me to it). Please, solve with your computers and we hear tomorrow. I have big amount of money, cash, in my house, and I'm not very confortable.

Lad(1)
your are not serious thanks.

And that's all. I tried again, after two days.
Me
Good evening, Mr. Dagax

I ask you to check which email addresses (or Internet domain, or IP sender) were who had problems today.
Because I checked the history of our discussions and I saw that in recent days you have sent messages from gmail.com domain and NOT from the hotmail.com.
Can gmail.com domain to block certain of your messages? You have noticed other strange things?
Your hotmail.com domain goes well, but gmail.com domain fail.
What your IT experts say?

Greetings,
Eduardx S. Vasilescux
From darkness to light!

But not response.
I exaggerated with error messages and I was wrong.
I've never got to use the character # 2. Laughing Laughing

PS: How can I attach "the Winner Certificate"? Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic