SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad explains money muling

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An illuminati lad has some troubles with the Gomers. He already has lost quite some money Smile
Now he explains what that hoodlum Gomer is up to.

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

I want you to understand that Gomer did not send you any money he used your to collect money from another person, he used your account as a money laundry he is a thief and maybe he has stolen from another person and using you as the collector so that if anything goes wrong the government can be hunting for you. I am so glad that you have admit the fact I was the one who first contacted you concerning your initiation, have you for once thought how come Gomer contacted you, how did he get your email and your details? he hacked your computer and he have every access to your computer and your email just as you. I have not said any bad thing against Gomer, what I have said about him are all true he is really a thief and he steals people money online, yes I have not done anything for you because you have not given me the chance I am actually trying to do a big thing for you now by helping you getting out of Gomer, but you are not helping me at all and that is why this is quite difficult is like you believe someone who is stealing from you. If Gomer is not using any of those email address in contacting you, then that means he is using another one because like I told you before he has many emails and he has people working for him you should be very wise don't think he is doing you any good, I am telling you all this because I do not want you to regret this at the end just like some people.

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No one can explain such things better then a lad. Great job! The more frustrated the lad becomes, the more love and attention you'll get.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Illuminati lad just sent me the photo my character asked for - did you get one, too, Mattaz?

He put the eye on his forehead, but forgot the triangle around it. That just won't do. Laughing

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No, the lad is afraid that Gomer would intercept the photo. Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic