SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Montana Scourge is back! Ninjas needed for Massbait!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sensei Raat had not hear from him in about a week so I decided to drop him a message

Quote:
My rubes keep coming in asking me to approve a whole bunch of shit projects. If that is you trying to fleece them you are out of luck as I have told them no every time. The police finally found the body of Haiku and you are in trouble. There is a big difference between fleecing the rubes and killing the rubes. I'm surprised you don't know that.

I swear, if I didn't know better I would say that this is another baiter having a go at us, as no lad could truly be this stupid

Quote:
I'm innocent brother the police are after me
God Help me

Quote:
I do not believe you but I am willing to give you another chance providing you swear that you will not kill anyone else.

If you are baiting Smith please tell him that you read the newspaper article about how he killed Haiku and you want nothing to do with him (and thank God your Sensei kept you from getting killed by him). Don't worry, he will be back with a different character to scam you. If it was not Robert Smith you are baiting please continue to tell him that Sensei says the deal is death. As soon as he swears he will not kill anyone else and lets me know the names he is using Sensei will start approving the deals.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger tells the lad that he didn't get a payment slip from Oluwale:

Quote:
What form? I sent the money the way I usually do. I just gave the money to Mr Oluwale and told him where to send it.

I don't understand, why is your Clark lying and saying he didn't received the money? What else could have happened to the money I sent?

Jonathan tells Roger he should have used MG:

Quote:
I don't understand you that was while I ask you to make the payment via money gram money transfer

I will get back to you

It's amusing how easy it is to get him to draw things out. He does not have any ambition, nor does he have enough sense to drop us even after several months of unprofitable correspondence.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think he's contacted Cammy yet.

What a treat he's missing!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Once he agrees not to kill anyone else I will push him on Cammy. Right now I am baiting him with Kim Jong-Un and Henry Jekyl

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Carter gets back to Pastor Mike, with some bad news:

Carter wrote:
yo wat up bro.. look imma got some bad news. i spoke to my sensei about my donations and he read the tea leaves for me. but he saw a grim yo! a grim is like this furry wolf dog thing that forms in the tea leaves and what it means is DEATH for all who follow te path being divined with the leaves. this is real worrying yo because this is the second grim the tea leaves have seen in like just a couple weeks the other time was when i asked sensei to divine the results of an oil inverstment for me.

look im real sorry bro but i cant help with this. two grims in such a short time is a real real bad sign yo. i gotta look after my health here bro things are finally going well for me after all this shit thats gone down recently i cant take these risks. sorry again bro

allah bless
carter

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Verbose lad wrote:
May Allah bless you

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger reminds Jonathan that he thinks he paid the money already:

Quote:
Why would I send the money by money gram? They are criminals! I sent it with Mr Oluwale and he said it reflected in your account already. What's the problem?

And why do you keep delaying things? I paid the money according to your instructive, so where is my soft ware now?

Jonathan is as verbose as ever:

Quote:
Do you have the second fee

Roger has no idea what he's talking about:

Quote:
What second fee? You said I'd get my soft ware if I paid you the $1000.00 dollars, and I did. Now you keep dodging my questions and nothing your saying makes any sense! Where is my soft ware?

Jonathan doesn't offer much in the way of explanation:

Quote:
You have to paid the $5,000 before you get your software that is the policy OK

Roger will have more questions.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Hello Kitty
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the pastor has sent me a photo. But it is a photoshopped one. I would like to slap him a bit about this. Any ideas? This photo was supposed to be brought to the printers, to be put on a brochure to help the orphans, for a fundraiser, by my character. The fundraiser should be happening tomorrow, but because of any excuse you think of, the committee will be cancelling it.

THE FBI WILL VISIT YOU FOR INTERROGATIONS,BE WARNED FOR THE LAST TIME.

told the diplomat that are husband have give up the ghost
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have come to the conclusion that we are baiting a child, thus the reason for him refusing to send a photo. Here are our last few conversations with Sensei

Quote:
So you are willing to lose hundreds of thousands of dollars all because you can't stop killing? I thought you were going to be a big money maker for me but all you have been is a disappointment.

Quote:
So you are back to ignoring me? How you got to be the head of an international gang of thieves and murderers is beyond my comprehension.

Quote:
I'm innocent brother

Quote:
I really don't give a flip. I just need you to swear that you will not kill any more of my rubes.

Quote:
I'm not a killer and I will never be on I'm a good child from good environment

Quote:
Suuuure you are. If you are such a good boy answer me these questions three

- Why was your name written in blood on the wall at Haiku's?
- Why won't you give me a video stating your innocence like I demanded?
- Why are you scamming people?

You are stone cold guilty.

Quote:
Do you want me to prove my self as a good man?

Quote:
I wonder if you realize how much money you just pissed away. A LOT! Why did you kill Haiku? Why?

Quote:
I'm innocent of your accusations

I think that trying to get him to do anything more than pick his nose is a waste of time. Sometimes the White Whale wins.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are not going well with his attempt to scam Dr. Jekyl

Quote:
Go and make the payment now my cashier is waiting so that you can get your loan today

After the payment send us the scan copy of the money gram receipt
OK

Quote:
Must.... go... quickly.....feel...... Hyde.......coming.......

Quote:
Hello Henry

How are you doing? What is going on? Have you made the payment? Send us the scan copy of the money gram receipt for confirmation and verification Ok

Regards

Quote:
THAT WIMP JEKEL NOT MAKE PAY MENT. I GOTS DA MONY AND I PARTE WIT IT 2000 CAN BY U LOTS OF PUSSE

Quote:
Hello Jekyll
Then we cancel your Loan?
Regards

Quote:
No please do not cancel the loan. I am so very sorry but apparently Hyde came back last night. I need the money to continue my research and discover how to better control him.

Quote:
Are you ready to make the payment? If not let us cancel your loan

Quote:
Forget it man. I know all about you and your gang and the guy you killed in Montana. It's all over CNN news. I will not be another one of your victims. Go to hell and burn you killer!

Quote:
What do you mean

Quote:
You know exactly what I mean. It is all over the news. How your gang murdered that poor man in Montana.

Quote:
This is to inform that your loan has been cancelled

The reason he is so quick to cancel the loan is he has created another character, Langwenya Andile, who is also in the loan business. If you have not heard from Langwenya be sure and check your spam folder. Unfortunately for our hero Langwenya is having the same problems with Dr. Henry Jekyll as Robert Smith did.

Quote:
Hello

You need to pay for the transfer fee of $2000 After that your get your
loan immediately OK

are you ready to to pay for the transfer fee without we can't transfer
your loan to you okay

Your urgent mail is need

Quote:
HYDE WANT MONY HYDE NEDE TO PARTE JEKYL FULE

Quote:
Hello

How are you doing what is going on? when are you going have the fee ready?

Who is Hyde? can you leave him for one week find somewhere to stay
until you receive your loan

I'm waiting for your reply

Regards

He is also still working Kim Jon*Ung, the leader of glorious North Korea. After some spanking I finally got him to address me in the proper fashion

Quote:
Hello: Kim Jong-Un Most Glorious Leader of Best Korea.

Thanks for your mail OK I want you to use the below information to
make the payment via money gram money transfer

Receiver Name: Oxxxxx

Last Name: Mxxxxx

CITY: LAGOS

AMOUNT: $2,000

NOTE: AFTER THE PAYMENT YOU HAVE TO SEND US THE SCAN COPY FOR
DOCUMENTATION, CONFIRMATION AND VERIFICATION

Once this is done your loan will be wire immediately.

Regards

I'm thinking of having a character get kidnapped by an alien spaceship on the way to make the payment. He will believe it. Very Happy

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On any other lad this would be ridiculous, but on our lad it is normal for the course

Quote:
Hey buddy, it's me. You won't believe what happened to me over the weekend. I was walking to the liquor store when I saw these really bright lights in the sky. The next thing I knew I was on board an alien spaceship! Really! They did a 3 hour anal probe on me, which was actually rather enjoyable until they ran our of lube, and then they had some sort of weird globe that showed me what happened at the Haiku place. There were a bunch of nasty looking clowns doing terrible things to Haiku, and then one of the clowns said "Feathers, look at this" and your email to Haiku was showing. The person they called Feathers then said I know this guy. Let's fuck him up. and he wrote your name on the wall in Haiku's blood. The bottom line is that I KNOW YOU ARE INNOCENT OF THIS CRIME. So let's get back to working the rubes, okay partner?

So once he responds and tells me all is okay Sensei can start approving the payments.

Bort
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
They did a 3 hour anal probe on me, which was actually rather enjoyable until they ran our of lube

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks about Jonathan's policy:

Quote:
But why is that the policy? You said that I would get the soft ware after I paid the $1000 dollars and I did that. Why did it changed?

How do I pay this $5000 dollars now? I better get the soft ware after all this hustle and bother your putting me threw.

Jonathan now wants it sent through DHL:

Quote:
How are you doing? You are going to send via courier service OK through DHL courier service have you heard of that so that I can give you the information to send it with

Roger doesn't get what his plan is:

Quote:
Yes I have herd of DHL courier service. I don't understand, how do I send the money threw that?

Jonathan gives even more confusing instructions:

Quote:
I want you to listen to me carefully I don't want any error in this OK! I want you package the money into an envelop well packaged then write me back OK

So that I can you directive OK

Roger asks why he wants that:

Quote:
What do you mean package the money? You mean like put it in a envelop and than send that by the mail?

I am confused, what about the other way you wanted me to send the money? Didn't you get the money I sent threw the bank transfer with Mr Oluwale?

Jonathan gives another non-explanation:

Quote:
Yes you have to mail it OK do you understand

Yes I received it but now you have to mail the cash now

So should I send the information now

If this keeps up, I'll be able to sandtimer this idiot with him just writing single sentence responses to me every day.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kim Jong-Un, the Glorious leader of Glorious Best Korea, is trying to send him $2,000 on a fifty gazillion dollar loan. Unfortunately this lad is not too high on having to call the Secure Hotline to get the MTCN.

Quote:
Dear Kim Jong-Un Most Glorious Leader of Best Korea

how are you doing? Have you make the payment?

Please send us the scan copy of the payment receipt OK

Kind regards

Quote:
Yes I made the paument for the glory of Best Korea. The clark told me to have you call this number

+448703148618

And give them this pin code

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will then get the MTCN number. The clark told me that this is the way the company says things have to be done in Best Korea. And it is very simple to do.

I"m guessing he gave it a shot and did not like it

Quote:

How are you doing Thanks for the mail OK I want you to send me the
following information

Mode of Payment:......
Sender name:..........
sender country:.........

While did not make an open payment so that they can give you receipt?

Regards

Quote:
The payment was sent through Moneygram. Kim Jon-Un leader of most glorious Best Korea.

Quote:
OK I hope they will give us the Mtcn now so that we can wire your loan
to you immediately OK
(I kind of doubt it)

And, one hour later...

Quote:
With the due respect sir the board of directors ask me to tell to go
the money gram office pick up the funds and go to other one OK were
they will give you the mtcn direct OK

You have to share the funds into two OK by sending $1,000 and $1,000 OK

I'm waiting to hear from you please

God bless Kim Jong-Un Most Glorious Leader of Best Korea

Quote:
Moneygam will not give me the number directly. The rest of the world is jealous of Best Korea so they make rules they think will hurt Best Korea. Is there a problem?

Well, there is another option in MTCN Secure, but I'm guessing by the time he gets going on that one the phone call is going to look rather good.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He does not like MTCN secure

Quote:
with due respect please go pick up cash back then email me let me give
you directive OK

Kind regards

He will either have to cough up a bank account or make peace with Sensei to use the fake account I gave him.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger asks if Jonathan wants a check or cash:

Quote:
Ok, how do I mail the money? Should I send a check? Or did you want me to go get cash from the bank and send it that way?

Who should I send it to?

Jonathan wants cash by UPS:

Quote:
how are you doing go and cash the money put it in envelope (this should be really secure) and write me back I will tell you what to do OK

Do you know UPS courier service?

Roger asks what happened to the lad wanting DHL:

Quote:
Ok, I will go to the bank today and get the cash so I can put it in an envelop.

Yes, I have herd of UPS, but I thought you wanted me to use DHL? Why did you changed your mind?

The lad explains:

Quote:
How are you doing I want you to use UPS it's faster and reliable get the cash i will tell you what to do now to post it via UPS OK

Of course, Roger will probably end up using a much less reliable baiter courier. I'm not entirely sure which ones (if any) this lad has already seen though.

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ UPS...GPS...same thing, right?
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He gives the following endorsement of MTCN Secure

Quote:

With due respect that questions are over 50 it's can take a full day
OK and if you fail one you restart again some of the question are when
was western union found!? when money gram found? etc for you to
believe me I want you to login it in see the question try to answer
and see if it's will not take full day yet you will not get the MTCN
so we don't entertain this mode of payment from our Customer OK it's
delays our transaction

With the due respect I have read about money gram in Korea receipt are
given except the sender want it this way OK all we need from you it's
an open transaction not close transaction OK

Are you ready to make the payment now via open transaction?

Regards

Another satisfied customer.

Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^haha it sounds like he gave it an honest effort!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Actually, he was on less than five seconds. I'm guessing that he has used Secure in the past. But he did break down and give me a piggie

Quote:

With due respect I want you to use the below Bank information to make
the payment OK

Bank Name: WoodForest. National Bank.

Account number: xxxxx

Account Name: Jxxxx
Rxxxxxx

Routing number: 113008465.

Bank Address: San Antonio Texas

Kind regards

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Paging Mrs. Spanks

Quote:
Mrs spanks suddenly stop talking to me I'm acting like an orphanage home I send her the picture she need but she refused to reply me help me to talk to her about it OK

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After Roger gets the cash, Jonathan tells him what to do with it:

Quote:
How are you doing please listen carefully and do what I ask you OK! I
want you to buy a baby toy Open it put the money inside careful sew it
back
then write me let me tell how to post it OK so that the agent
there will not know it's money OK

Do it today and get back to me for more direction on how to post it
via UPS courier service OK

I have no idea where he's expecting to take this, but this lad is such a talented self-baiter that I'm going to go with it.

Roger has questions (as I assume any normal person would upon receiving instructions that bizarre):

Quote:
I am confused, what do you mean by baby toy? And what agent are you talking about? Why don't you want them to know what is in the package? Your instructive doesn't make any sense to me. Can you please explicate what your talking about?

Jonathan doesn't seem to be in a mood to explain:

Quote:
How are you doing I want you to do what I ask you to do OK even if it did not make any sense to you but to us it's very important do it today now.

Please I want you to act just like as we have instructed you OK

Roger will be even more befuddled tomorrow.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He wants Kim Jon-Un to do the same. Unfortunately for him there are no Baby Toys in Best Korea. We do not coddle our infants.

He did tell me about Mrs. Spanks

Quote:
Name: Pastor Mike
Pastor Mike Orphanage home

So if Mrs. Spanks is baiting Pastor Mike your sensei has approved the transaction.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

with due respect I want you to use pillow open it put the money inside
enclose it back then write me back so that I can give you the
information OK

God bless you

This is the strangest, most bizarre lad I have ever come across.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
buy a baby toy Open it put the money inside careful sew it
back

Ok, so Roger buys a bay rattle, puts his money in the the packaging with the rattle, then sews the packaging back up. Easy-peasy!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic