SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

I don't want your money, either

View next topic
View previous topic

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My 24 year old female character has been writing to this lad for about three months. He is pretending to be a 57 year old official with trunk boxes for her. Any attempt at payment for the delivery of the trunk boxes was then totally delayed for several weeks - so the lad wrote to my character every day, just asking how she was, what was she doing, and did she have more photographs of herself to send him?

Eventually, she wrote:
Mr Lad, you're really giving me the creeps. It'd be different if you were my sort of age, then I wouldn't mind if you were interested in me, and maybe we even could have a little fling - but I don't like old men hanging round me, it's not neighbourly, it's creepy.

I've been thinking about this, and I want you stop writing to me. I don't care about the fund, send it to charity or something, it's where it was going to end up anyway. Just leave me alone.

The lad wrote:
How are you today? HOW OLD DO YOU THINK I SHOULD BE THIS SERIOUSE ABOUT THIS AGE OF A THINK LOOK HERE I DON'T REALLY GET YOU AT ALL IS 47YRS THAT OF OLD AGE?

Then he wrote:
i just take this pic now look at this and tell me if am that too old age your insulting me you no

My character wrote:
You're alright for someone of the same age, but I'm too young to feel comfortable about men of 57 years old (not 47, you've just knocked 10 years off your age, though 47 is too old to me, also) - I'm 24, and I just can't feel comfortable with interest from anyone over the age of 30 or so. Not when they're taking a PERSONAL interest in me, I mean.

The lad wrote:
The Truth is that am not 57yrs am 47yrs old ok well am not saying we should be together as husband am wife your already married so why look for why i have to send you my pic was you talk all time am 57yrs so i just want you to now that same age with your dad i send you my dad pic and my pic so you know what am saying well all the same put your self together and lets complete this transaction okay .

My character wrote:
No, forget it.

The lad wrote:
you can't just say forget it we have come along way , we need to complete this transaction

My character wrote:
I can say whatever I want!

I'm not bothered about it. I've got a lot of things going on at the moment anyway.

Just do something else with the money. I'm not the only person in the world supporting charities!

The lad wrote:
It is my distinct pleasure to write you again and as you are well aware that we have gone far on this process why want to withdraw this time

My character wrote:
I've told you:

1. It's creeping me out being cyber-stalked by an older man.
2. I'm busy with other things.

The lad wrote:
your insulting me you know am, your not my maker neither you made your self who are today, please you cooperate lets complete this transaction ok
you said tomorrow or next you will remit the $6,000

My character wrote:
I'm not insulting you, you can't help it that you were born decades ago.

Please leave me alone.

The lad wrote:
you have been talk to me for long you never told me about age now how come you come up with age am doing business here for age ok , you never told me anything about age so why now

My character wrote:
That's not true, I've been worrying about it for some time, you know that. First about the phone calls every day, and then about you wanting more photos and talking about my nice skin and good body, and now you writing to me every day and wanting to know about everything I'm doing.

If you were, say, 26 years old, then maybe I'd like it. I'm not really a one-man woman, I have a boyfriend as well as a husband, you know.

I'm no prude. Just I don't like being the object of older men's interests.

The lad wrote:
lets leave the issue of being together ok come on lets complete this transaction ok age will do us no good than to do the charity work of God do things of the Lord , and again one thing you have also need to know is that age is a number , cooperate lets complete this transaction you have what it takes to finance and receive the two trunk boxes ok

My character wrote:
I really can't be bothered with this right now.

Just leave me alone.

The lad wrote:
you promised to send the fee so why not get it done and lets complete this transaction at once

My character wrote:
I'm just fed-up with it all. Just count me out of the process, and give the money directly to charities.

The lad wrote:
you no i cant do it because your name was on all the document and again am not in position to do

My character wrote:
See what I mean, it's too much hassle. You'll have to sort it out. I'm going away today.

The lad wrote:
yeah i know you did told me is today , so how about the dogs

My character wrote:
What about the dogs? They're coming too.

The lad wrote:
Oh That's good i wish you safe trip as your going , you go and come back safe in Jesus name Amen hope you keep me posted once you arrive

My character wrote:
No. I want to stop this correspondence.

Go away now.

The lad wrote:
are we quarelling ?

My character wrote:
No. I have no quarrel. I just want you to leave me alone.

The lad wrote:
can you just tell me how i did wrong you please just give me three seven reason why we should stop communication

My character wrote:
You don't need three nor seven reasons. One is sufficient: You are an older man who is too interested in my life as a young woman.

But another is: I'm not bothered about the fund, anyway. I've got so much going on in my life, I don't need the additional hassle of bothering about where to send more donations. Maybe I'm selfish, but right now, I'd rather just LIVE. And not have to bother about paperwork and taxes and forms and all that shit.

The lad decided to change his approach:

He located a script, and wrote:
Thanks for giving me your time, I appreciate that you took your time to write me but i must confess to you that i am not getting you flattered instead i am telling you sincerely what i feel about you.I must tell you that i have full confidence in your person and i feel so secure while relating to you.I just want us to open our hearts and let this sincere feelings flow out naturally.

Every time I look into your eyes, I fall in love again. I know that I've only known you for less than a tenth of my life, but I feel like I've known you since the dawn of time. I'm never tire of reading your letters that you've written to me. All of these things keep me so happy and feeling so blessed that I have truly found the one person that I want to spend eternity with. You are the only person on earth that has ever been able to calm me down when I get worked up. Writing to you makes my day great.

I could have a crappy day at work, but at night when I get to talk and think of you, you lift my gloomy spirits. You never makes me feel like I can have a bad day, and that is so uplifting to me. you're my Angel, sent from Heaven above to be my one and only. aside from receiving this consignment it will help you go a long way because after all that you have achieve without you being of help to others don't you think your eating it all alone help the less privileged , have courage to receive this consignment and help the poor okay God will bless you more ok

My character wrote:
You are TOO OLD for me. End of subject.

The lad wrote:
Who is your ideal man?
Do have a nice day and i am looking forward to read from you soonest.

My character wrote:
In terms of physical attractiveness? Probably like my ex-fiancé - tall, black, and handsome!

In terms of soulmate? A man who likes horses, dogs, and beer!! Smile

The lad copy and pasted his script, and wrote:
Thank you so much for writing me and i appreciate the fact that you took your time to write and i always cherish your sincere answers to my questions. I am seriously in love with you honestly and i have full confidence in your person and i know that with proper understanding and off cause love the sky will be our starting point.We just have to remain focused and committed to ourselves and see how it goes but you must be rest assured that i am 100% committed to you.

My character wrote:
NO. Too old.

The lad continued his script, and wrote:
My ideal woman is a woman that will love and care for me whole heated, must be family oriented,trust me when I say am here to make you happy and unbreakable ur heart and I promise with my life to make you happy always, I like a woman who is very sincere, truthful, faithful and very loyal to her partner. I strongly believe in God to see us true in all we do to make a perfect and ever loving true relationship between the both of us, since am single I have hopes of marrying you someday if love permits us to do so. My heart is opened for you alone and I pray you will accept my love even when am not so opportune to send you flowers from here in USA. But I promise to write you with every slightest opportunity I get free from work okay.

My character wrote:
No.

The lad wrote:
U are mine

My character wrote:
Too old.

Back to the script, the lad wrote:
I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and for me falling in love with you because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I love you baby and truly you are my love I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives come between us, you are and always will be the love of my life and I will never love anyone as much again.

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I woke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, reality hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight. My love Long be there with you so I can help build you and support you, so that we can accomplish a whole lot together as husband and wife.

Our relationship has given me a lot of dreams, and now I feel hope. You entered my thoughts and magically erased all of my fears with your sweet and caring ways. Now I look forward to each day and feel so much at ease with you. I'm so grateful that we're able to share our problems and aspirations with each other. It truly seems as if you're a part of me, as if our time together was a melding of souls. The thought of you fills me with smiles, and I can't wait to hug you each day.

Love always,

My character wrote:
Too old.

The lad wrote:
allow this to develop

My character wrote:
Too old.

The lad wrote:
Please Can you tell me what age is?

My character wrote:
It's important to me!

The lad wrote:
can age set up family ?

My character wrote:
Whatever you say - it's still important to me.

Once more back to the script, and the lad wrote:
My dear,
I read your mail with understanding, thank you love. What more can a man says to the woman who opened her heart to him, allowing him to feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates them, You truly have no idea what I feel for you.
I try to put this feeling into words, but fail miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart... It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence.
I'm usually not the kind of person that would write a love letter , but I thought I’d do this for you because you are the most wonderful thing in my life right now .l know were far apart and l am in England but hey ,like l said ,distance means so little when you love someone so much .
I promised I'd be coming over there to meet with you soon.
am just looking for we can finalize this delivery so i can full take my flight over there
Love always,

My character wrote:
You're in England????????? Whereabouts?

The lad wrote:
I just want to inform you that I will be going for an offshore contract inside the sea very soon which will take me up to 3 or 4 weeks to finish

My character wrote:
Bye.

The lad wrote:
talk to me

My character wrote:
No. No more talking. Bye.

I don't think that he will stay away, though...... Very Happy

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Juan Freizwidatt
Daughter of a Mermaid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious. Laughing I love how he dropped the trunk box angle only to go to a romance format that was clearly wrong for this maga, and then wouldn't give up. What a dunce!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
bware419ers
419eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice. When he runs out of scripts, what will he do?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 5380
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
lighten_up
Wyoming Double Glazed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forgive me for the quote but THIS Reads great!... Thanks for sharing!..

Branwen wrote:

The lad wrote:
.. committed to you.

My character wrote:
NO. Too old.

The lad wrote:
but...

My character wrote:
No.

The lad wrote:
U are mine

My character wrote:
Too old.

the lad wrote:

...Love always,

My character wrote:
Too old.

The lad wrote:
allow this to develop

My character wrote:
Too old.

BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! LOL_sign

Safari x 15 Closed lad accounts x 54
Long Walk Closed lad accounts x 54

Bob -- Is me Mr. Spock ...
Do not send any money to Feathers otherwise he will kill you in your dreams --

: My Hebrew Translator say name it like ASS CREAM PONG. Correct?
Lad: With this insult for my surname i know that you will not have any respect for me

You know you are a cheat. so all that you say is nonsense. What you didn't know is that i know you are fraud
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised he doesn't introduce a new character.

A younger one, naturally.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sense the male ego at work here. Doesn't want to be told he's too old and he's not wanted. Lolol

Awww, diddums. Laughing
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the lad thinks: OK, the Love didn't work. What now? Oh, I know: let's try GOD.

He wrote:
how you doing i just said i should check on you hope you arrived safely
Remain Bless

My character wrote:
You are STILL cyber-stalking me!

The lad wrote:
Tell me where have wrong you why do you choose to talk to me this way this is not fair you know you don't want to complete this transaction why
i just ask you how you doing you still not want to say anything

My character wrote:
We talked about this before. It bothers me to have an old man always wanting to know about me.

No, I can't be bothered about claiming the fund. I've got too much going on at the moment to do all the necessary paperwork to send it away to charities.

The lad wrote:
ok got you so when do you intend to continue with the transaction?

My character wrote:
I don't intend to continue with it. You can do something else with the money.

The lad wrote:
it does not belong to me your the right person and in position to get the money use for the the purpose

My character wrote:
Send it back where it came from, then.

The lad wrote:
why do you choose to do things like all power belong to God almighty, help the poor and needy, do the work of God on earth and retune all glory to the lord who created you and me

My character wrote:
Don't insult me. I already give monthly donations to poor and needy people.

The lad wrote:
you can do more than that , that's why your the position God blessing will come more and that's why you have more too , continue do the work of God and see more blessing in your life, your born to be great in life can't you see you have acquired a lot don't this offer ok.

you have the time you create time yourself ok and i no you can do it more better
don't reject the offer as you do so blessings of the Lord will follow you Amen

My character wrote:
I will do whatever I like.

They used to stone false prophets, you know.

The lad wrote:
yeah nevertheless good is good bad is bad
your born to rule continue do work of the Lord
don't be tired ok
and don't reject doing his work

My character wrote:
Don't try and tell me what God wants of me.

You are not His fucking prophet!

Sorry lad, the God-angle didn't work either. What next?

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice. Ask him if he has a grandson. Perhaps the grandson will be closer to your own age?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing And that's actually a very good idea. It would give him a direction about what to do next, and be rather fun. He's already said that his eldest child is 10 years old, but that was months ago, so he's probably forgotten that.

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Hey, don't act so surprised. It happens occasionally. 😡 The two of you can chat about his creepy grandfather.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
plasmid
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was absolutely hilarious. lol!

I reckon you might have a sand timer contestant on your hands!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ We shall see. At the time you posted, I would have thought, 'No, I can't make him last that long.' But by the end of the following exchange .... well, maybe....

And it wasn't his alleged son or grandson I managed to get in contact with, but it seems that my character did end up emailing with a 26 year old.

Firstly, though, more pressure to accept the trunk boxes of money:

The lad wrote:
God is not human you know, he talk with us through his someone and also can help us through someone we are his all are messenger of God ok prophecy is gift from God not minding am a prophet please receive this boxes and do The charity work of God

My character wrote:
I really don't know why you are getting so bothered by this. Just return the money and carry on with your job which you are paid to do.

The lad wrote:
Your name is already on it, and has been approved to be delivered to you now getting retuned will be so difficult because they will a hard copy certificate from you which will stand as a written prove that you don't want this boxes and not ready to do the charity work of God again .

If it's time you need you have enough time ok just say it and it's done but you saying not going to do the work this will not be a good idea

Get back asap

My character wrote:
I can put it in writing that I don't want it. Give me an address to send it to.

The lad wrote:
It Has To Be Written in Two Dimension Should Be Sent
Address Listed Bellow And Also With termination Fee Of $1,620.00 It Has To Be Sent Alongside With The Letter As Soon As Is Done Kindly Keep Me Posted And Also Copy Of The letter Should Be Forwarded To My Mail While The Hard Copy Sent To Bellow Address

Mule details
Minnesota

Looking Forward To Your Mail Response
And Remain Bless As You Do So...

My character wrote:
OK. I'll do that.

The lad wrote:
You will be sending the $1,620 check as soon as it's done notify me right

My character wrote:
Hang on. MINNESOTA???? No way. I'll send it to your office address.

The lad wrote:
We have a proper way of receiving such documents for security purposes you as the beneficiary your concerns should be on how it should be terminated, don't come into augment again don't try to teach me my job do what your advice and let's have it done ok

My character wrote:
Nope. I'm not sending a cheque to an apartment block.

It goes to your office, in your name, or it goes nowhere. The only other alternative is payment in person. I'm flying down to Edinburgh today. Maybe there is a United Nations Office there I can take the money to.

The lad wrote:
Shani if I don't know you too well I would have ask you if your nut , do what you have instructed to do , yes you said you don't want the trunk boxes again of send letter of termination with $1620 termination fee as normal you still have argue what's wrong with you

My character - Shani - wrote:
Don't be so rude.

I will send the cheque to your office, and then if it needs to go somewhere else, you can send it on. I think it will be best if I make it out to United Nations Administrative Services, instead of to a particular name. I'm now in Edinburgh, and I can send this and the letter this afternoon.

There is a United Nations office here, but I guess they would only have to send the stuff to the USA anyway, so I may as well do it myself.

The lad wrote:
Shani one thing you don't know is that someone needs to cashed the check and that is the person you will send it to and also that's the person who will handle the processing for the termination of your two trunk boxes so don't do your wish because it will do you no good because no one will handle it whatsoever your doing do it right and let's have it done send it to our office no one will care and it will be handle under risk because it was not in anyone control, I have done told you have it done sent to the info I gave to you is The Mule's address put it on his name and also with the letter along side should be delivered all at once

Shani wrote:
Oh, don't be so silly!

Nobody needs to 'cash' the cheque. It will be paid into the United Nations bank account, like all other cheques.

Honestly, anyone would think you were an ignorant schoolboy instead of an old man! Or maybe that's it; maybe you are getting senile dementia.

I'm doing things PROPERLY, not by silly made up schoolboy type instructions.

You are getting too old to work, that's for sure.

The lad wrote:
Your not doing the right thing if you send the fee as you said bet me is not gonna be done that way your not a staff so have it done that way and watch what will happen just send it and send me the scan copy ok

Shani wrote:
You know something: I'm totally fed up with you. First you were acting like a creepy old man, and now you're acting like a senile old man.

I don't want anything more to do with you, so I'm going instead to the United Nations House here, it's easy to find, just off the Royal Mile. I'll give the cheque and the letter to someone there. I'll take the first email you sent me to show them what it is all about. I've already printed it out.

Two days later....

The lad wrote:
Hello how you doing today hope you've sent out the fee alongside with the letter , what's the story again

Shani wrote:
Oh, come on. I went to the United Nations House in Edinburgh to pay the money, and was told that it was all a load of shit. There is no money for me, no trunk boxes, no fund, no donation, nothing. It's just all your invention, so you can get your wrinkly hands on my money. Scam Artist, that's what they called you. They gave me information about it all.

It's crazy that an old man like you would indulge in theft. Do you really want to end up spending the rest of your life in prison? Money won't do you any good there. And you pretend to be so Christian? You ain't ever read the Ten Commandments? You ain't ever read that liars and thieves will not inherit the Kingdom of God?

You're a hypocritical, crazy old man. You ought to go and get help before you get yourself in big trouble.

The lad wrote:
Then help me then

Shani wrote:
I'm not a counsellor! I don't know anything about mental health, or what makes people do bad things.

The lad wrote:
Your just coming up with another story you never went anywhere, you said you help the poor is the way to lie you help the needy, right from day you have always been lying all the time, you have money you don't want to help the poor and needy

Shani wrote:
Don't be silly. Of course I went there.

You are really WEIRD.

The lad wrote:
Shani can't you help a dying soul if you think am doing a bad business why not help me then I will appreciate and will never forget you in life

Then he wrote:
life is not easy so don't blame me pls

Many phone calls later....

Shani wrote:
There's no point keep calling me on the phone and trying to tell me it's all true. I know it's not true.

The lad wrote:
Shani am not telling you is true just help me ok let's forget about this argument have something do for me and almighty God will bless you more I know you have it that's why am contacting because you will find it difficult to help that's why am using this opportunity to get help from you now I want to be sincere with you Shani you always call me old man Shani to say the gospel truth am a very young if I tell you my Age you won't Believe me

Shani wrote:
So far you have been 57 years old and 47 years old. What age do you think you are now?

The lad wrote:
Shani to God who made me am 26

Then he wrote:
Shani to tell you the gospel true am in Nigeria now life here is difficult I do this to survive if there's anyway you can be of help to me I will never in life forget you I pray for you always for more blessing Shani

Shani wrote:
Well, I know a little bit about Nigeria, coz I had two Nigerian boyfriends before I married my husband. Are you saying you are Nigerian too? The photos you sent of the old white man weren't really you?

The lad wrote:
Yeah is not me sure am Nigeria am sorry please forgive me

Then he wrote:
Am sorry Shani please forgive me

And again, he wrote:
Please Shani forgive me

Shani wrote:
OK.... I'm getting one surprise after another right now, aren't I?

Thanks for being honest about that. I'd ask your real name, but I don't expect you'd tell me the truth on that one.

The lad wrote:
My real name is Kenny

Then he wrote:
I can even send you my passport Id but am scared you will harm me

Shani wrote:
I can't harm you. I'm in a different country.

But, anyway, you could tell me someone else's name and show me some fake ID and I wouldn't know it, would I? It doesn't really matter what you're called. If you want to be Kenny, you can be Kenny. Whether it is true or not.

'Kenny' wrote:
Please pick up my call

Shani wrote:
I can't - I'm eating my breakfast! Can't talk and eat at the same time!

Are you married?

Kenny wrote:
Shani is hard for me to survive not to talk of being married how will I feed family well am not married

Shani wrote:
You don't have a job?

Kenny wrote:
Shani sincerely speaking I don't have a job what I do here is Internet business am praying to God to favor me with some money so I can open up a good business

Shani wrote:
I don't think praying to God is going to be any help, coz He doesn't help people who deliberately disobey Him.

But if you make money writing emails to people like me, then you must already have lots of money. $6,000 at a time is a HUGE amount of money in Nigeria, I know that.

Kenny wrote:
Shani this time around am not lying to you, am telling you the truth now i have never tell anyone truth here since I started this game on internet I feel I can be sincere with you because you've been very honest to me and always needed to be told the truth I think there's no need hiding it for you even you ask me to send you my ID I won't do it for now because you might report me to the security I know I have cause you stress and also wast of money but am sorry Shani please find a place in your heart and forgive me , life is here so hard so I do this to survive please don't blame me as much I will stop the game if God will settle me so I can leave a good Life not influence innocent people there hard earn money

Then he wrote:
Shani I leave in a city Lagos Nigeria I pay house rent here and take care of power cost of leaving is higher here and not everyone pay me on intent Shani am telling you nothing but the truth, Shani you see the money assume you sent it I can only gain 2,700

Shani wrote:
2,700 is still a lot of money there, though. I used to send money to my boyfriend's parents in Ikorodu, that's how I know a bit about costs.

Kenny wrote:
I know ikorodu to well but am in Lagos highlan, Shani you don't know what am facing am from polygamous family am the only boy from my mother and also only grown up boy from the family am one taking care of my young ones

Shani wrote:
But your dad is rich if he can afford more than one wife?

I'm not arguing with you, I know life can be hard there. I'm just trying to understand.

Kenny wrote:
Shani you even talk as if I have the money, I don't have it if I have it will go along way for me and my family at list it will help pay my sister bills in school I have not paid yet because I don't have I told my mum to get a loan when I have I can pay up

Shani wrote:
Don't get snotty with me. I was just trying to understand. I AM from a different country and culture, you know.

Kenny wrote:
Shani my dad have his children everyone takes care of there children to a time that all have to pack out of the house leaving the children's for my dad as customers demands they won't go with there children because my dad fully married them because they will die if there try it so for me as the only first child am the one taken care of them with the little I have

Well, that makes it clear ... as mud.

Kenny wrote:
Shani am sorry ok please forgive me

Shani wrote:
Well, more than anything, I'm feeling a bit stupid for having believed all that you previously said.

And, of course, I've got no guarantee that you are telling me the truth now. You could be a 70 year old woman writing to me from Mongolia, and still telling me lies, for all I know.

It's all a bit of a shock to me, of course. Yes, of course I can forgive. But I don't know if I'm still being stupid if I believe anything right now.

Kenny wrote:
Any not lying to you now everything I tell you now is the gospel truth am not lying to you Shani am even calling with Nigeria number I can talk to you again please and forgive me I can't lie to you again because it won't do me no good am change now ok believe and I can't tell you lie anymore for sure am saying the truth my name is E— Kenny am from delays state I would love to send you my passport ID but am still scared you might go far with it to report me but all the same am begging you please forgive me

Shani wrote:
It's a common name. It may or may not be yours, I don't know, do I?

I've told you, I can forgive. I don't know if I can TRUST though. I'm thinking that I must be a bit stupid to believe things I'm told....

Kenny wrote:
First I was lying now am being sincere and truthful Shani that's it

Then he wrote:
If you want to believe send me just small money and put it on the name

Shani wrote:
Sending money proves nothing. It's a common name. You would just get your friend with that name and ID to pick it up.

But, anyway, why would I want to send you money, however small?

Kenny wrote:
One because I need it two to know I will pick it up with my international passport. So you know is me that pick am not lying Shani am telling you the truth that's my name for real

Shani wrote:
Well, just coz you need something, it don't mean that you get it.

I've got no idea who you are, or whether you tell the truth. You probably think I'm a fool who will believe anything. And you maybe have reason to believe that, but right now I'm going to be careful and look into things properly, and not make instant decisions and stuff.

Oh no, no instant decisions. I foresee that it will take Shani a very long time of 'getting to know Kenny' before she will even consider trying to send him some money. Trying to send him some money.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Besides, is it Shane's fault that his father chose to be polygamous and now there is not enough money to feed all those kids?

Doesn't Kenny know that polygamy is one of the world's greatest evils? It denigrates the poor women involved and leads to poverty and misery. Mr. Green

I think Shani could find herself rather morally outraged here. Shocked
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's a good idea, but in Shani's case it would be very much 'double standards', because she has a husband, a boyfriend, and several occasional lovers dotted around the Netherlands and Scotland. It's not that I wanted to make her a polyamorous woman, but I need her to always have a man around, wherever she is, in case the real-life man that's around here coughs or sneezes or needs to speak to the real-life dogs while I am on the phone to a lad as Shani, even at 5 o'clock in the morning.

Kenny wrote:
Hello Shani how you doing today i think your back home by now try get in touch with I really want to hear from you be save dear

Thanks
Kenny

Shani wrote:
Hi Kenny,

I'd love to talk more with you. At the moment I've got an old boyfriend staying here, so I can't write much at this time. I'll catch up with you tomorrow!

- Shani

Kenny wrote:
Ok please try as much as possible to catch up with me dear take care of your self

Then the idiot sent Shani a dating scam script, which even included the line:

Quote:
How long have you been on this Internet dating stuff? Any luck yet?

Shani wrote:
Kenny, I was prepared to be friendly with you - but not if you send me TOTAL SHIT like that last email.

Kenny wrote:
Dear Shani what was the content of the last email, well am sorry if I offend you with email I send you? How you doing today I hope your now free to send me an email hope know one is to distract you again just like your old boyfriend am looking forward to read from you again hug

Remain peaceful
Kenny

Shani wrote:
You sent me some stupid email about dating sites and general shit.

I'm flying back to Edinburgh today. My uncle will be here to drive me and the dogs to the airport in about 20 minutes.

Kenny wrote:
Oh you mean that no you misquote me well I was just trying to find out more about you because they has been some internet dating which people also do to collect money from foreigners so am I just want to let know and to be careful Shani I no what am doing is not good, my prayer is to be bless or if I can even see were to work and be paid reasonable money to take care of my young once and family I will just quit this Internet fraud because sometimes I cry because I no is not good how can someone be lying all because he want to receive money, Shani do you know that sometimes I use God name to swear which is not good well I continue to pray for forgiveness and God to have mercy on me because I know I have offended so many soul.

Shani always remember me in your prayers be save and let me know once you got home I have always love you and have feelings for you that's why i needed more of your pics I never want to loos you Shani , but am scared because your rich so how can you do with poor man and also a scammer like me

Well all the same I still love you
Be save
Kenny

Shani wrote:
Don't lie to me. You sent me this email:

[Links to anti-scam sites showing the dating scam letter]

Adapted to your own purposes.

Kenny wrote:
Shani I never sent you massage like that Shani, is true I do send scam latter but I don't do internet dating am only on the delivery and also work as bank the person will be thinking that he/she is talking with a different person not knowing that is still the same person Shani am prepared to leave internal life with you if you will agree to love me in retune even when you no am in doing a bad game, Shani I promise you I will stop it just that now I can't promise you that because I have not gotten what I want is a promise I will stop it cause is not good who knows what will happen tomorrow so that I leave life of fear

Remain bless
Kenny

Shani wrote:
You lie. You sent this.

I'm off to the airport now.

[Forwarded dating scam email.]

Kenny wrote:
Shani don't say I sent you that you have to understand that before scammers start using those wright up to send to people real men and woman also send such to express them self ok don't get me wrong ok

I think he means that genuine people use copy-and-pasted-from-the-internet emails to write to each other, and scammers just copy that idea. Yep, right. And he was sending a scam format in a genuine way, of course.

Then he wrote:
I don't do dating online I have told you what I do is deferent from dating but they all scam yes I no that so even if you me to be a scammer don't take everything me is scam or that am lying to you Shani i can never lie to you because it will do me no good believe me

Kenny then phoned Shani, but she said she couldn't speak with him right now.

He wrote:
I called to know if you have gotten home, Am happy you said you've gotten home send me an email with your pics ok bye for now.

Love you
Kenny

Shani wrote:
I'm in Edinburgh at my brother Mark's apartment. That's why I couldn't talk. And I don't have photos here.

Anyway, I don't know yet if I can trust/believe you.

Kenny wrote:
My dear Shani you have not to be scared or have fear ok as am telling you everything is true yes I have lied to you just to make you send money to me sincerely speaking I needed money but why I have this feelings of love I started telling you the truth because your not the type of person I can lie or even scam money out of you Shani I love you and I can't hind it is true am telling you right since that time you sent me pictures of you and Emily your friend Shani I can't afford to loos you I don't have money yet but if I have money and you ask me to visit over the I can do that just for you to know that am for real

Let me know when I can call you I would have love talk to you so long on phone but calling time to your country is high cost how I wish you can be able to call me here in Nigeria.

I look forward to your email
Remain bless

Shani wrote:
I'm not scared, I'm just being sensible. I don't know your real email address, or your real Facebook, I don't know what you really look like. You are a completely unknown person.

I'm already loved and I'm not wanting to be loved by anyone else. I have lovers, sure, but they are just friends that I also sleep with....

Kenny wrote:
Dear Shani I know you don't know how i look like , saying that you am human being like you am not an animal ok so don't say you don't no how i look like that's not good word to alter ok well i would have love to set up face book so we can chart over there but am scared you will look up for my picture and harm me because you have now known that am a scammer Shani i really want to go far with you but am scared you might hurt me being that i have told you the truth and again you have lost some which you sent to other names thinking that you sent it to me . Shani you have to promise me you won't hurt me and again tell me what you can do for me when you get to know me very well.

question what if you see me and don't like me ?
what if you see me like me what will you do?
what are we going into when such happen that you see me and like me ?

Shani the truth is that am poor i have nothing to offer you so kindly let me know your kind so i can proceed let you know everything about me

can also send you my private email address

Shani wrote:
1. I can't harm you by reporting you, because there is nothing to report, I didn't send you any money. The money I sent to 'Mr Johnson' wasn't you.

2. I'm not so superficial that I like or dislike someone based on their appearance. Personality is what matters.

3. I said I could be friendly towards you. I'm a friendly person. Maybe we could become real good friends. I don't KNOW whether we would or not, coz I don't know you yet.

4. I'm not asking for friendship. I have friends, including email and Facebook friends. If you're not interested in friendship, then simply don't write to me anymore. I don't know you, so I'm not going to get upset about it!

**** I just accepted a chat request from 'Peter'. Is that you? Yet another name ...???? ****

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen always gets the best mileage out of her lads.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Real feelings of love for a rich woman. How wonderful! Must be true, then. Laughing Laughing

Serious note: how often, unfortunately, unwary women fall for scammers' 'confessions' and send money for them to build a better life for themselves. Then, oh my, tragedy strikes and the new business, or enterprise is burned to the ground, (or something equally disastrous). So, now the poor woman is pressurised to send more money so he can start over, before he and his family die of starvation. Of course, it's not his fault, he can't understand why he has such bad luck, or why life is treating him so badly. Tears, sobs and wrenching of heartstrings. Oh, woe.

ETA
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ So true.

I thought that I would get bored with declarations of, 'I'll give up scamming, if you just send me a little money for my family/education/starting a business', so - on Chat - I opened up another possible direction.

Quote:
Kenny: Hello Shani are you they
Shani: Hi.
Kenny: How you doing
Can you make a Video call ?
Shani: No. Mark doesn't have a webcam on this computer.
Kenny: I would have love you to see me here on cam
Shani: So you don't want me to see a photo of you, but you don't mind me seeing you on cam.
And what IS your name?
Kenny: I want you to see me so you believe me
Kenny that's my real name
Shani: So why Peter?
Kenny: Don't mind the name is one of the email I use
Ok
Shani: OK. Whatever.
Kenny: Can you talk here
I want to call you
Shani: Why?
Kenny: I ask you question you've not answer me yet
Shani: Then ask me now.
In writing.
Kenny: I ask you if you know everything about what will you do
Shani: What do you mean?
Kenny: Now you no me what will you do for me
Shani: I don't know you.
And why should I 'do' anything for you, anyway?
Is that all you care about? What people will DO for you?
Kenny: No just that you now know that's am doing a bad job so am scared
Shani: I'm not going to report you or anything.
Kenny: You have to swear for me
Shani: I swear it. I promise you I won't report you.
Kenny: Ok I will like us see ourself on cam so when can you get PC that's has cam
With that be okay for you ?
Shani: I don't have one at home, either.
I can PROVE to you that I'm trustworthy, but why should I do that?
It doesn't really matter to me whether you trust me or not.
You need never speak to me again, if that's what you want.
It doesn't bother me.
Kenny: Shani I wish you can understand my point
Shani what if you see me and don't like me ?
Shani: Based on your appearance? I'm not like that. I don't care if you are a one-legged dwarf with three eyes and no nose.
Kenny: lol
Funny you
What do you want me to do now babe
Shani: I don't 'want' you to do anything. I told you, I'm happy to be friendly, but whether or not you want that, well that's up to you.
Kenny: I want everything from you
Am happy your friend with me
I want us to go far
Shani: Then stop worrying!
Kenny: Ok I believe you
When are you leaving marks place
Shani: Tomorrow.
Kenny: You go home your house right
Shani: Yes
Kenny: Ok
Good
How many are you at home babe
Shani: There's just me and my husband, and my housekeeper/groom. And the dogs.
Kenny: That's three of you with the dogs right
Shani: That's right.
Kenny: Ok good if your husband know we're friends will he get angry ?
Shani: No. He knows I have friends!
Kenny: Shani can I call you babe ?
Shani: Why?
Kenny: I love calling you
Your beautiful
Shani: No, I'm ordinary.
Kenny: Hmm stop now cherish you
Your not ordinary
Shani: Shall I tell you something?
Kenny: What
Tell me what's that
Shani: Well, I may be stupid enough to think that the United Nations is sending me money in recognition of my charity work, but I'm not totally stupid about scams.
I took some screenshots while we were chatting earlier.
Of some conversations I'd had.
I'll send them to you.
Then you'll understand why you can trust me, I think.
Shani: Sent.

I sent him some screenshots of chats Shani had had with another lad - with our Chat open in one corner, so he could see that it was real. That other lad in the Chats was massbaited here on Eater, and the baiters happily pretended to send payments to Shani's bank account. The lad and Shani discussed the scam and payments she was arranging to forward to him.

Quote:
Kenny: Lol Shani you also do client
Shani: I helped someone with nanny jobs, that's all.
Kenny: Lol
Shani you see so don't blame me I do scam
Shani: Well I said you had nothing to worry about.
Kenny: So if I want you to help you will help me ?
Maybe talk to someone as woman
Shani: Well, I've done that before, but that with someone I really knew and trusted of course.
I used to receive money for him, but it can be risky.
Kenny: Is not risky
How much have you receive so far for him
Shani: Thousands. But it can be risky. And I quit it in the end, because he fucked up a few times. I'll send you another screenshot.
Shani: Sent it.
Him and I don't talk anymore!
Before that, we knew each other 5 years.
Kenny: You don't talk with him anymore
Shani: No.
Kenny: Who are you talking with now
Shani: Well, I chat to people, but that's all.
(Just going to get coffee - I'll be back in a minute.)
Me too will be back give me some hours am going to the bank to withdraw money go buy some fuel and food stuff to eat am shot of cash
Shani what if I relocate to your side will accommodate me
Shani: Fuel? For a generator? Or for a car?

Later:

Quote:
Kenny: For generator
Am back now
Are you they
Shani: I'm getting lunch. I need to be in the kitchen for a few minutes.
Kenny: Ok I ask you question you've not answer me
If I come for visit will you accommodate me
???
Shani: I'm here.
Yes, it would be possible to accommodate you - if I knew you well enough for you to visit.
Kenny: Can get good job if I come there ???
Shani: Only if you can speak Dutch!
Kenny: You teach me
Shani: I can't speak Dutch!
Kenny: I can learn
No English
Shani: You have to pass a language exam in Dutch to get permission to work here.
Or to stay here longer than a tourist visa.
I can stay here without knowing Dutch, coz I'm European.
But non-Europeans have to be able to speak Dutch. It's their rules.
Kenny: Really
Shani: Yeah.
Kenny: But I can stay and learn now
Shani: I guess you are better at languages than I am!
Kenny: I can't be allow go out cause I don't speak Dutch ?
Shani: You can be a tourist, a visitor here.
It's just that you need to speak Dutch - at least basic Dutch - to stay or to work here.
Kenny: Ok like how many years will I be permitted stay there
Shani: 3 months on a tourist visa, I should think!
Kenny: Three months ?
Then I go back to my country Nigeria
Shani: Yes. As far as I know - I had to go to the Immigration place after I was here 3 months.
Now still same right nothing changed
?
Shani: I shouldn't think so - I only moved here last year.
Kenny: Oh really so after three months how many more can someone stay again
?
Shani: If you're not European, you have pass an Intergration exam. You have to be able to speak basic Dutch, know the customs, open a bank account, be involved with the community.
But I don't know much more than that, coz it didn't apply to me.
Kenny: Yeah that's what am saying someone can't learn Dutch in three months ?
A list six months
Shani: I don't know. I think if you're married to a Dutch person, you're given a year or two to pass the Intergration exam.
But I don't know all the details for anyone else, coz it didn't apply to me as a European.
Kenny: Oh really
So how can you help me now
Shani: What do you mean?
Kenny: I want to come that's what am saying
Shani: We'll have to know each other better first. You may be a crazy axe murderer for all I know!
Kenny: Hmm
Me crazy axe murderer ?
Shani: You could be. I wouldn't know! Yet.
Well am not more we talk you no me more am very simple person
And easy to communicate
Shani: And with murderous weapons in your cupboard.....
Am not Shani
Shani: I don't really think that you are a murderer. But you know what I mean - I have to know someone first.
Kenny: Yeah I understand
Can you visit me then
Shani: It would be possible, maybe. Though I have to have inoculations first.
Kenny: So when will that be Shani
Shani: All I said was that it was POSSIBLE.
Kenny: Possible on what come here ??
Shani: Yes it would be possible. I like travelling.
But, even more - I would have to know you well first.
Kenny: Ok Shani how do you no me
Shani: How do you know anyone? It takes time and sharing.
Right now, though, I've finished eating, so I'm going out....
I'm going shopping.
Kenny: Lol what you wanna get
For me
Shani: I'm shopping for ME!
New clothes.
Kenny: When back Shani your enjoying
Life is good
What's your waist size
?
Are you up to 29
Shani: I don't know. I don't buy clothes by waist size.
If I had a tape measure I'd measure it.
But I don't know where my brother keeps a tape measure!
I buy clothes British Size 12.
But I don't know what that is in inches.
Shani: Anyway, I'm off out now.
Talk to you later!
bye!
Kenny: Get me something ok

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Get me something OK" . Lol. Yes, of course, lad, your wish is my command.

Love that Shani is revealing her own ex-scamming status. So much fun to be had from that modality.

ETA

Also have to add a comment on how quickly Shani's revelations have cut through the lads affirmations of wishing to reform. Rolling Eyes Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic