SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first Safari, London - Looe - Rame Head

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first safari which wouldn't have happened without the assistance of Mr. Prikkee.

It started back in February 2016 when a lad from Benin contacted me about $10.8 millions and offered help to claim them. All that was needed were few documents, which unfortunately weren't free. After several unsuccessful attempts of transferring the money for the documents, lad sold his house in order to get the money for the documents and shipped the consignment containing the money to London, UK. Because of the law another document was needed before the consignment would be shipped to my address. Even here things didn't go by the plan and despite all my efforts, the barrister in UK didn't receive my money. The thought of my friend who sold the house was constantly reflecting in my head. The burden was too much - out of despair I made the last attempt by suggesting the money to be collected face to face. Since I live up north which is quite a long way from London, I asked my good old friend Prikkee for a favour. He is on crutches and his walking is limited. Of course he didn't hesitate to help a friend in need and went to the bank and withdrew the cash for the fee - he didn't know what the cash was for and lad had to promise he wouldn't say a word. I do trust Mr. Prikkee, but I don't trust anybody $10.8 millions. And so their beautiful journey began.

London to Rame Head via Looe

Looe, Cornwall, UK

Rame Head, Cornwall, UK

ITINERARY:

Friday 9 September pm. Robert accepts the deal of visiting Mr. Prickkee.
Saturday 10 September pm. Robert calls Mr. Prickkee. They agree to meet on Sunday afternoon.
Sunday 11 September pm. After a 5 hour car journey, driver James, Robert and another lad arrive in Looe. It is Sunday and Mr. Prickkee is still in Rame Head, in the Rame Head Chappel more precisely. After 3 stops, Robert and his companions return back to London empty-handed.

THE AUDIO
http://yourlisten.com/MrPr1cky/frost-safari-11-sep-16

A big Thank you to TM for the assistance and suggestions!
Worth mentioning that I made the lad from Benin to always call me on my premium UK number. I wasted him more than 12 hours on phone calls and often he ran out of credits. He sang me songs in French whilst I was having my mic on mute rolling on the floor laughing. He even made a video of himself singing, however I was unable to prove it was him in the video.

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"

Last edited by Frost on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks, this is the first time that a Baiter has managed to get a Lad to Looe and then on to Rame Head. This is also the first time that we have managed to get a Lad to scale the cliff to the Chapel since Dr Mike's Safari back in January 2014.

That this is a first Safari makes it even more remarkable. Warmest Congratulations, Frost! Thumbs up

Last edited by The Monsignor on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A safari in the classic mould, with Lad outrage by the bushel and bucket - well done, Frost!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats, Frost!! Wonderful journey for the lad, hehehe.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What an amazing first safari!!!

Quote:
This is also the first time that we have managed to get a Lad to scale the cliff to the Chapel

Shocked

This is a lesson to all baiters (me included!) not to discount Benin lads. Seriously awesome stuff Frost. Congrats.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly inspired work on an epic bait! Congrats to you both. Laughing

ETA: The parts of the phone call where both lads are talking are the best!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one angry mugu!!!! Laughing Nice work.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great safari! I had trouble understanding the lad. He claimed to be from Jamaica, but I don't think he sounded like it.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. No way was he Jamaican. He couldn't speak patois. There is no Caribbean lilt to his voice. It has a West African accent.
Nigel Tuffnel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frost, my guy! Congratulations!!! Smile

Well done, and I hope you celebrate with a Hood Burger or two!

Closed lad accounts x 44 United Arab Emirates x2 Burkina Faso x5 Togo x69 United Kingdom x562 Benin x49 United States x113 Senegal x31 United Nations x8 South Africa x10 Ivory Coast x2 Malaysia x94 Canada x6 x2 Ghana x129 cameroon x2 Cambodia Flag x4 Spain x10 x71 Switzerland x15 Nigeria x68 Thailand x3 Italy x4 Netherlands x8 Russia x3 China x4 Malta x 3 Filipino flag x3 Panama Germany x4 Taiwan Iraq Flag Ireland x6 Hong Kong x2 Cayman Islands x4 Isle Of Man x2 Japan Belgium Comorian islands Guinea Bissau Ukraine Indonesia x2 Luxembourg x2 Saudi Arabia Mugu Reseller x2 Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What wonderful lad rage. Very Happy Well done!

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Heisenberg222
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bow to your baiting superiority!

I am rest assured that you will not fail me in terms of my monthly install mental payments. - Mary Bear
I assure you that I will fly down to USA immediately I confirmed from the bank that the transfer has be done so that we shall share the fund as agreed 50/50 greediness. - Mohamed Adams
GreenEggsandHam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping

outstanding work!

I can't believe how prickee can remain calm. I was rolling around laughing!
"I don't understand why you are so angry?" hahaha

such a beautiful, scenic day trip!
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Badass.

Pure badass.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

Congrats Frost, what a lovely scenic safari Cool

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done Frost, congratulations.

clapping beers!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The audio link is not working for me, it just brings up a band covering Beatles music... is it still working for everyone else?

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Snothead
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Listen to the lyrics while you wait for the lad.

Some lads do like to rant on. It was very nice of you to give them the opportunity.

United States <--My first one but at least its 'Mercan
NigeriaNetherlandsPanamaUnited StatesCanada
you are not qualified. you are just a stupid more than f**king foolish fake pastor
Thank you, you f**king lie bitch and your collaborating f**king scamming idiot.
i have already contacted a real and obidient partner not a fake foolish idiot like you
you are a big liar liaring with the name of God and you will receive punishment from God almighty that is what I promise
Nigerian Pigs, you all are known for your stupidity online, you are really stupid mumu idiot . Middle Finger , you will not see even 1 Naira idiot
#2 member of the Nigerian Pigs Club
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay with it. The song goes on for a couple of verses and then the actual phone conversation cuts in.

I'm pretty sure that was Curtis Knight covering Day Tripper, but I don't know.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant stuff Frost & TM. Love these lad pilgrimages to Rame Head.

I know the below three facilities have been well used by them over the years
Smile

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The audio link is not working for me, it just brings up a band covering Beatles music...

I sometimes have some music at the start of Safari audio. That is Hendrix with The Beatles, doing 'Day Tripper', which seemed somehow apt. It lasts just over 40 seconds and then the calls begin.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent job Frost, I always love Rame Head safaris! And a brilliant assist from the Monsignor, great work as always.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most excellent job!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Frost!

And wonderful phone calls!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful, just wonderful! Good work you two! Congrats!

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic