SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Legacy of Neal Octavian Caffrey

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
No-One
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

After a few weeks of scam-bating, I feel that this one has gotten "dull". Any advise on how the scam should end on the scammer?

That person tried to pull a Engr.Ghazi al-Sadiq Abdel Rahim scam on me. You can read the brief description online.

Anyway, the person keeps telling me to contact her ( fake ) Bank to get 2.8 Million Pounds. I don't intend to contact as I am bored.

Anyway, any advise on how it should end. I asked her to write an odd code as THEY asked for it before I can make any transfers. That code says:

Neal Octavian Caffrey
Scam Fisher

It is a trinket of remembrance, but would any of you have any better ideas or suggestions?
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome No-One,
Sorry to hear you got bored baiting this scammer. If you're so bored you don't want to contact the bank, perhaps you should pull the plug and not end it at all. It may be tempting to burn the scammer (ie, tell them you've been wasting their time all along), but JUST DON'T. Better to leave them hanging and wondering what went wrong. The "Scam Fisher" code might have already been a giveaway, as scammers are very aware of the term "scam".

However, if you want the bait to get more interesting, I strongly advise you to go ahead and contact the bank. You're really only in the very first stage of this scam, which is entirely built upon getting the "bank" involved as this is how they work up to getting victims to pay. Once you are corresponding with both the bank and the "Engr." there is a lot more room to cause mischief and confusion.... and to scale up in ways that really can take up scammer time and effort.

It's also entirely legit just to dump this scammer and try again with a new one. Some scammers are more interesting than others, and this can also depend a lot on the baiting character.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you truly want to ditch him simply reply to his latest email with "message undeliverable, email address is not valid" and go hunting elsewhere.

However, if the lad is giving you to a second lad "at the bank" that he wants you to contact, you may find lad #2 to be more fun. The initial contact guy is often dumb as a rock while the pass-off lad may have potential.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor wrote:
If you truly want to ditch him simply reply to his latest email with "message undeliverable, email address is not valid" and go hunting elsewhere.

The majority of lads are clever enough to know when a bounce message is fake and they'll see the response as a potential victim and carry on mailing the.

Just delete the mails or filter them to trash - after a few unanswered messages he'll give up and look for another victim.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting, I've done that several times when my character "died" and never heard another word.

Guess my lads weren't clever!

Very Happy

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
No-One
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps, I have heard the words of someone here, a Mr "loualsindor". Perhaps the scammer's partner at the "bank" would be better spot..

Would see how that goes.

But in the meantime, I am thankful for your advise on how to end the dialogue.

Perhaps an "accidental death of Neal Octavian Caffrey?" In a fake newspaper?. Would anyone here want to email the scammer sometime later that "I was Neal Octavian Caffrey's closest friend, and that he passed away?". If you are interested, please reply, and we could use private messaging for the details?

Got the scammer to sign another document, saying that she, with a witness would hand me the 15 percent of 2.8 million. Sadly, it won't hold up in court to actually make them pay me, but it makes a nice rememberance item.
No-One
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Odd question, but would anyone like to join me to bait my scammer?

I figured, if the scammer has his own "team, I would also like my own team.

Perhaps when I am running out of "storyline", I could say, " I would recommend Mr or Mrs __ to aid you as he is in the ___ business"?

And also, I could have "contacts" in the dialogue with the scammer. I could use some ideas as well. As much as I watch those "spy and con artist movies and tv series", I only have a 1 sided perspective, while others may see a different angle.

If anyone is interested, I could assemble a team list. Open to everyone who is interested.

Your names can be chosen yourself, or I can choose it for you. Both options open.

Please also tell me if you have "some issues that you would not like to take part in". I respect everyone's personal boundaries. No vulgar language or that kind of inappropriate stuff would be used if that you want to know in advance.

Thanks again for everyone's contribution in this discussion, no matter how small or big.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic