SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad spends about an hour talking to MG and Lenny

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David Tony Ben wrote:
ATTENTION;

This is Mr.DAVID TONY BEN. the Former United States Ambassador to Republic of Benin, I came down here in Cotonou Benin Republic for an ECOWAS meeting and I was searching for some files that I left in this office before I left and found out that you have not received your fund, and I asked the present ambassador Mr James Knight what happened that you have not receive your fund since 2 years ago, and he said that you refused to pay the required fee for the delivery of your ATM CARD.

I'm contacting you this morning because the director of the ATM CARD center here in Benin Republic said that they will divert your ATM CARD to the Government Treasury just because that you cannot pay for the service fee of your ATM CARD which is $100.00 only according to them.

But I told them to wait until I hear from you today so that I will know the reason why you rejected such amount of money $8.5m which will change your life just because of $100.00

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and explain to me the reason why you have abandon your ATM CARD because of $100.00 But if you don't need it then I can change your name to another person so that this Government will not claim this money but I know that you will love to have it.

Please my dear I want to help you to receive this fund because it was a big shock to me that you have not receive your ATM CARD and withdraw your money since 2 years now and I'm very sorry for that and you will receive your fund before the end of this meeting which will take us 2 days and I will be here to monitor it until you receive your fund.

This is where you should send the fee today and don't fail to do that as I have said.

Receiver Name=================ONYE OBALIM
Country =====================Benin Republic
City ======================Cotonou
Text Question =============Urgent
Answer ===================Today
Amount =================$100.00
Sender Name ============
Mtcn ==================
I will wait to hear from you today with the mtcn number.

Please reconfirm your information such is.
Your Full Name===========
Your Home Address========
Your Country=============
Your Phone Number========

My Canadian character promptly responded.

Francois wrote:
You caught my attention, but please elaborate.

Franco

Then the lad responded...

David Tony Ben wrote:
what are you talking about.

Huh?!?

Francois wrote:
That is what I an asking you, basically.

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
Kindly send the 100 then i will returned back with your ATM Visa card or else i will abandon it here, i have finished what i came down here to do, so if you can not send the 100 kindly informed me.

Right - lazy, rude and impatient. It's like he's begging tobe speed baited.

Francois wrote:
Well, I don't even know you... I don't know if I want to send you money.

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
Look you don't need to know me until i arrived to your address with your ATM VISA CARD package, Simply send the required 100 then you will see me in your doorstep within two days, also remember to Reconfirm your address for my coming,

Francois wrote:
I will decide for myself what I need and what I don't need. Is that understood??

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
Yes you can decide what to do by yourself but informed me if you are not willing to complete this matter,

Francois wrote:
I am willing, but I will be calling the shots. No games, understood? So what's the next step?

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
send the 100 let me complete the arrangement and come back with your VISA CARD.

Francois wrote:
OK, so send me a bank acct. number, so I can transfer 100 $ to you tomorrow. It is late here, so I am going to bed now, but send the account so I can go to the bank and send the money when I wake up.

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
I received your message, meanwhile, you need to get me iTunes gift card because that is only and easy way of getting me the 100, i need to returned back tomorrow with your VISA CARD, i can not access my account until i come back,

Nah, let's not send a gift card.

Francois wrote:
A gift card? Are you serious?

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
Yes iTunes.

Francois wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA, that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. A serious business don't charge money like that ROFL

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
I can see that you are not serious,

Francois wrote:
I'm perfectly serious. It's you who want me to pay you with meal vouchers and toy money, like some small boy.

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
What are you talking about? I don't like such insult.

Too bad, because I do. Laughing

Francois wrote:
Insults? You are fooling around with gift cards. What do you expect, an applause??

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
This is only way to received money here in African, you can not send me any transfer, i will come back home if you are fooling yourself,

Francois wrote:
Don't make me laugh. I have a friend that lives in Abidjan, he has no problems with transferring money.

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
Look if you can send western union then go ahead,

Francois wrote:
There is no Western Union nearby here, but I can send through Moneygram - I think there is a Moneygram office in the next town.

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
Use below name to send

Receiver first name: Onye
Receiver surname: Obalim
City: Cotonou
Amount: 100$

Score!

Francois wrote:
Very well, I have now been to Moneygram and I wired you the money. Please find the attached receipt.
The clerk at Moneygram instructed me, that because of the COVID they have introduced an automatic line for retrieving the reference number. He said that you should please call the number at the receipt, and you will get speak to an automated voice, that will give you the number. I don't know much about computers, but it does sound clever to me.
Please, keep me posted when you have withdrawn the money.

Franco

Attached a receipt from the MG modality.

David Tony Ben wrote:
Stop joking with me okay.

Joking?? MOI??? Shocked

Francois wrote:
What do you mean by that?!?

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
What i mean is that you sent me fake receipt.

David Tony Ben wrote:
Look Mr. Francois
If you have sent the money then simply call the number by yourself and get me the reference
, you are the sender so you are to call the number to get me reference number's, you are delaying this matters.

David Tony Ben wrote:
I am still waiting for the reference number's.

Don't wait, call the number, for chrissakes!

And so he did... Laughing

TL;DR: Lad spends 20 minutes speaking to Moneygram.

https://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/onye-obayim-vs-moneygram

David Tony Ben wrote:
I told you but you will not listen to me, cancelled the transaction and get me iTunes card,to move on with this arrangement. money gram wasted all my money in calling and still told me that transaction is not available.

Francois wrote:
Mr. Ben,

It seems that I am dealing with the worlds most incompetent businessman. So let me make it clear for you:

1) I was told that the phone number was for receivers only. Since I am the sender, not the receiver, I am not allowed to call the number and retrieve the reference code. I am shocked that you can't even manage to do such a simple task like making a phone call and get a reference number. Are you sure you can even handle collecting the money yourself? Or do you need me to do that as well? Maybe I can change the entire amount into coins, and fly down and put it in your piggybank for you??

2) You work for a company, correct? So what do you mean you spend all your money calling the number? Surely you have a work phone you call from, but maybe your company is not professional enough for that?

3) No, I will NOT send you an iTunes card. You must be mad! What's next, you want me to send you a gift card to Disneyland?? Or maybe a voucher for McDonalds??

I have sent the money for you, through MoneyGram, and if you are not competent enough to collect them, maybe you are not competent enough to handle this transaction. You even have the audacity to accuse me for sending a forged receipt, which is a grave insult! So I will wait until the end of the week, and if you still haven't collected the money, we will cancel this whole transaction, because then something is wrong with this whole thing, What in the name of the LORD is going on here????

Franco!!

David Tony Ben wrote:
Subject: Send me your telephone number

I don't know the reason why you can not understand common word, I said that I called the money gram number given to me on the receipt.

I give they all the information they ask me but still yet they told me that my information is wrong so what do you expect me to do,

I will go back to state if you are not willing to complete this arrangement, I told you to get me gift card simply because receiving money through money gram or western union here in African is very hard now,

You are delaying this case, you supposed to received your ATM Visa card since last week but you proof me wrong whenever I try to explained things for better understanding, God almighty knows that I have try my best,

Why can't you get gift card, it is the same thing, they accept it here in Benin, or can you send it to our bank account in Nigeria

For no reason, money gram does have any right to ask me calling before getting payment number, the 8 digit number supposed to be on payment receipt, so the payment is wrong, I never in my life heard that when you send money through money gram or western union that receiver have to call before getting payment numbers

You better call money gram and let them know that their requirement is wrong or cancelled the transfer, you as sender supposed to give me receipt of payment with payment number on it

Yours
Ben

Francois wrote:
You are apparently not very bright, but I will be happy to repeat:

- MoneyGram has changed the procedure because of Covid-19. That is what they told me. It is just a small change, where you have to make a simple call to get the reference number, but apparently, your brain is to small to understand this.

- If you do have not picked up the money by the end of the week, our agreement is cancelled. It is very simple to understand.

- No, I will not send you an iTunes card. Serious businesspeople don't ask for that, and if you keep insisting, you are not serious, and will cancel, because I only deal with serious people.

If the above is too difficult for you to understand, then by all means, call me on +1 <snipped>, and I will repeat it all very slowly for you.

Franco

And so he called... well, he called Lenny, that is. Laughing

TL;DR: Lad spends 40 minutes speaking to Lenny.

https://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/david-tony-ben-vs-lenny-i

David Tony Ben wrote:
Now i understand that you are not alright, i called you on telephone and you was saying another thing, can you received text message on your phone?

Francois wrote:
I don't own a mobile phone, just a traditional landline, so no, I can't receive SMS.
And one more insult from you, and the transaction will be cancelled immediately. Am I being clear?? I don't work for you - I am your
client, and if you don't treat me with according respect, guess what? I will CANCEL! Yes, that's right! YOU were the one mumbling, it was impossible to what you. Don't you speak English??? Or are you from China or some place like that???

Franco

He called Lennyagain after that. Laughing

https://soundcloud.com/jabbahhutson/david-tony-ben-vs-lenny-ii

David Tony Ben wrote:
Go ahead and cancelled the payment okay, you are my client which i have the full right to give you rules of my service, if you can not follow it then you don't want to get anything done, simply, money gram is having problems so why cant you understand that and simply get me gift card as i ask to enable me complete this process of your visa card.

Francois wrote:
I think maybe we should just forget about it. You are very rude, you mumble on the phone, you speak bad English, and you are clearly too stupid to make a simple phone call to Moneygram. Look, if I go and cancel the Moneygram transfer, I will NOT buy a gift card instead. In short, if I cancel the Moneygram transfer, I will also cancel this entire transaction and never reply to your emails again. Is that what you want? To cancel the transaction??

Franco

David Tony Ben wrote:
Cancel and forget about it. Stop wasting your time to write but wait to see what happens next, I don't talk much.

And the bait basically ended there. He smelled enough rats to walk away, but it was fun while it lasted. Wink I gave it one last try...

Francois wrote:
You are a fool! I dare you to call me on the phone and say that to my face, you coward! You should be ashamed of yourself, small birthday boy!

Franco!

David Tony Ben wrote:
I have no talk with you any more. Good bye, if you write me again I will block your account.

He's still replying in short, angry emails, but it doesn't look like he wants to play anymore. Very Happy

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Short but sweet. And one very frustrated lad.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow!
That is one persistent lad. He smelled a rat quite early on but still kept on coming for more. And i have to sat that Lenny has a much nicer demeanour than Francois. It is... it is almost as if they are not one and the same. Laughing

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
hexen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this one! Simple yet effective clapping
bikeatl77
** WARNED **

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Towards the end he made a reference to a bank account in Nigeria. Maybe you should collect and report that. This is the second bait I've seen this week where the lad asks to WU money to Benin or send to a bank in Nigeria. Are there no banks in Benin for some reason? This lad was fun. I particularly hate lads that grovel for stupid iTunes cards...such a tacky form of currency IMO.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He's not talking to me, so that'll never happen. Laughing I'll give him a few days and see what I can do from a different account.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic