SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eze Does It: a Tale from SS-12

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Scammers
Bennet Eze, “THE FINANCIAL ANALYST”
‘Mrs’ Thomas Vivian Janell, “the fedex agent”

The Baiter
Malcolm Reynolds, retired US Marine

My comments are in bold.
Lad emails are time-stamped.
After the first email, greetings and honorifics have been removed.
=========================================================
28 March
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT PAYMENT CENTER OFFICE
Congratulations Beneficiary
2016 SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND FROM FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
[ACCESS-BANK NIGERIA]
On behalf of the trustees of the Access- bank and United Nation, I once again try to notify you as my earlier message was returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same e-mail as regarding your ATM MASTER CARD.
ATTENTION BENEFICIARY.
this is to notify you that we received a payment credit instruction from the [APEX-BANK NIGERIA] to pay you via ATM master card with your full compensation fund of usD$10.5 million dollars. what we required from you now is you to reconfirm your information to the fedex delivery company Nigeria so that the will verify it with the one we send to them for the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD.
NOTE BENEFICIARY; WE HAVE DELIVERED ALL THE LEGAL DOCUMENT TO THE FEDEX AND THE ATM MASTER CARD AND ALSO THE PIN SEAL WITH THE BANK PIN PACKAGE TO DELIVER TO YOU IMMEDIATELY YOU RESPOND TO THEM WITH THIS EMAIL; [email protected]
her ID NUMBER [2333575974]
she is Mrs THOMAS VIVIAN JANELL the fedex agent,she is the person assigned to delivery your ATM MASTER CARD to you.
so you are advice to send her email or call her on +234xxxxxxxxxx, so that is will verify your information to avoid miss delivery.
BE INFORMED THAT DELIVERY WILL COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY SHE HEAR FROM YOU. THE BANK HAS PAID FOR THE DELIVERY FEE TO THEM.
THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS.
FROM BENNETT EZE
THE FINANCIAL ANALYST.
With Scammer Saturday 12 just days away, I decided to prepare this one for a dollar chop. I couldn’t resist a Randi Thom moment (“so please explain this transaction for me”)
I only had the chance to receive your email yesterday as I've had no web access for the past three weeks. I've never received an email from you before, so please explain this transaction for me.
So I made a call; there was immediate confusion on the Lad’s part as he got genders mixed up. His tendency to repeat himself and to keep talking no matter what became annoying really fast. Also of note is how he was briefing “Vivian” in plain hearing.
His obsession with Mal’s “hiding number” makes its first appearance.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/ZwjvgqDzce/Mal_to_Eze_2016-04-09_2243.html
10 April
Thank you i have receive your email...
i will like to have your telephone number,to give you more update about this transaction..
please reconfirm us your phone number as soon as possible..thank you God bless......
You won't be able to "reconfirm" my phone number because you don't have it. And I did ask for an explanation of this matter, but you didn't do that, and you should do that.
I'll provide my details, but in turn you have to level with me on this matter.
Address: xx Stuart Drive, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
Phone number: +61 2 xxxx xxxx

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/1_sl406Lce/Mal_to_Eze_2016-04-11_1959.html
11 April (sent twice)
Dear,
I m trying to call you on your phone and your number is not going through why? and you have to reconfirm us your real phone number and also stop calling me with hide number because we are not here to joke or to play or to delay this transaction.
We do wait your next respond with your real number
Try +61 02 xxxx xxxx.
Eze’s obsession with the “hiding number” spikes higher.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/W5jhBYP-ce/Mal_to_Eze_2016-04-11_2049.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/QzBDIwFaba/Mal_to_Eze_2016-04-11_2149.html
You were going to send me an email last night - you were saying how important it was - but you didn't send anything.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/qBVLsBrmce/Mal_to_Eze_2016-04-12_1701.html

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Ad0la86xce/Mal_to_Eze_2016-04-12_2258.html
12 April (sent three times)
I think i have explain everything to you but well this is all about your compensation fund which has approved by UN and Nigeria government and what you have to do is to send only $450 for the stamp duty fee to enable the FedEx to start the delivery to your door step within 3 working days and this is the only require fee that will required from you.
Use the below information to send the needed fee through western union or money gram.
Receiver name: Nneji Onyekachi
Address: Lagos Nigeria
We do wait your next respond with the payment information and also your phone number.
You told me in that first call that I would have to pay $100 for a yellow tag certificate. Now it's $450 for stamp duty.
Why is there a difference?
I decided to query the yellow tag charge; it seemed to throw Eze a bit.

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/4QpFUYFdce/Mal_to_Eze_2016-04-13_2021.html
13 April (sent three times)
Im sorry for the mistake for the first time what i mean is that $100 for a yellow tag certificate and $350 for Stamp duty fee and this is the only need fee that will require from you and you are advise to use the below information to send the money through western union or money gram and get back to me.
Receiver name: Nneji Onyekachi
Address: Lagos Nigeria
Once again try and send this money today or tomorrow to enable the FedEx to deliver your card to you immediately.
I couldn't resist an 'Allo 'Allo moment
Read this very carefully, I will only send this once.
I will almost certainly be unable to send the fee before the weekend as I have medical appointments.
14 April (sent four times)
Thanks you very much for your urgent respond,
Meanwhile According to your email which you made me to understand that you will be sending the fees by ending of this week, so that the delivery of your ATM Card will commence fast without any further delay.
I WAIT YOUR URGENT RESPOND WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.
SS12!!!!!
https://soundcloud.com/user-931373437/tm-and-major-tom-vs-yastrebs-lad-mr-eze

Now for the fallout from the dollar chop… and Eze is furious!

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/jgMtR3Ssba/Mal_to_Eze_2016-04-18_2030.html

Edited to modify link

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb, you're wonderful on the phone. I laughed my way through that first phone call.

'Please don't interupt, whoever you are' - and then continuing to call Bennet Eze 'whoever you are'. And telling him, 'I'm not your brother.'

The yellow tag phone call is so great too, telling Eze to calm down, and your tone of 'I know that!' And then him saying, 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry' repeatedly.

And: 'I will tell you ... if you want to listen'

And especially: 'I will send you an email (said x6) ... do you know how annoying it is to repeat things over and over again? Oh, of course you don't!'

I loved also the dollar chop call:

'What do you mean "Move down to the MoneyGram"?'

and, 'My friend, I don't know if you've got anything between your ears .... it is like I am talking to a goat.'

And the fury of the lad in the end is so satisfying. Great stuff: I'm so glad you shared it.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some great phone calls! It's so entertaining to hear a lad react to a dollar chop.

You're a great phone baiter Yastreb!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, as usual. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic