SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can I be effective?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering, if I wanted to scam bait with a full time, RL job, could I still be effective? If so, which modality would be the best, considering I may work up to 40 - 60 hrs. per week? I Love what goes on here.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That would have to be up to you to decide. I have many other activities going on along with Scambaiting, and I am also a full time student. If you can manage your time efficiently, you can do anything.

If your new to Scambaiting, I would start off by just straight up baiting these guys, maybe get a piggy (bank account) or two out of them and then reporting them to the Moderators (people with green names). Straight baiting is a great way to get experience and gain knowledge of how the scammers operate.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami

Last edited by TheScamHater on Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Duckling
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before the obvious "YES" is said in various different ways, let me say this:

This scene and Eater have grown up a lot since the days Shiver started the site. If you are too busy to commit your time for a bait lasting for weeks and months (like I am, for example), you can contribute in various other ways to anti-scam fight. For example, you can visit out sister site Scamwarners (www.scamwarners.com) and share the scam letters you receive in there so that potential victims can easily find them with the help of a search engine. Fairly simple, not too time consuming and yet incredibly important.

Think what you are good at and how much time you think you can spare (even every once in a while), and I'm sure we can find a place for you.

Safari Sloth: "Your lies are so absurd that you made me stranded in another man’s land! Kindly don’t write back or reply my message again because if you do my God Almighty will purnish and destroy you in JESUS’ name! AMEN."

"You are very stupid! Do you hear me?! Stupid is your name!" -Lovely Laura
"I will take your name and use it for the Money Ritual!" -Lovely Laura again.
"I will send you a letter bomb. Don't worry, I will send Boko Haram to your country." -Boko Boy.
"Ogun kill you your family go die this year!" -David the Payment Agent
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suggest just hanging around for awhile at first and feel it out, like a blind man at an orgy. You'll find your niche.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome, Aries. Like you (and, I suspect, many other people on this site) I work full time in a "RL" job, and I also have many "RL" things to keep me occupied
when I'm not working. I might not have a huge amount of time left over for baiting, but if you enjoy it, and it becomes like a hobby, you'll find the time somewhere,
somehow Smile

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It might look like there's a lot going on during a bait, but really... to be effective all you need to do is send one email per day. Or even just one email every two days, to make the lad even more impatient and help develop enough time that he feels invested in you.

Day 1: He sends you an email.
Day 2: You reply with a reason why you can't [contact bank/send payment/fill in form/etc].

Repeat until he gets tired of your delaying tactics.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ and then maybe repeat again with the same lad from a different email address. Wink

Edit:

Also remember that if you are in the middle of a bait, and RL kicks in and takes over your time, you don't need to explain to the lad why you can no longer respond, just simply stop responding! (I have had this happen on several baits, only to have the same lad contact me several months later with a new scam, or resend the original old scam email).

Alternatively you can re-contact the same lad when you are ready (maybe months or years later) and come up with a brief excuse (eg "my computer caught a nasty virus and I was unable to connect to the Internet for a while").

If the old lads don't respond, there are always plenty of new ones in the surplus pile.

It is all up to you and what you feel most comfortable with doing. Smile

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiters devote a completely variable amount of time to their hobby. Some have multiple lines in the water, or specialize in certain volume type baits. Others, just do one or two and send an email a day. Straight baiting is a great way to learn about the hobby without getting overwhelmed with a time commitment.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh yes

10 minutes a day (for example have an old smartphone with an email client, the phone should be factory-resetted) and use that for emailing lads. you can do it at work, at home, somewhere else...

this way, you can have more than 10 lads in a row, and you mail them only if YOU have enough time to do so.

you could use your busy schedule even as an advantage. just claim that you are an important business man who is always in another country, and tell them repetedly how much money you will earn with that.

this way, you will be laddys hero, since you are rich.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Otterfan wrote:
Repeat until he gets tired of your delaying tactics

Example: Edit: Read from bottom to top and feel the frustration build. Feel free to email him or me.

Quote:
Can i have your phone number so that i can give you a call?

Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 9:54 AM
To: Head Office
Subject: Re: Attn dear beneficiary.

On the way.

Father Greg

On 8/29/2016 at 4:52 AM, "Head Office" <[email protected]> wrote:

Greetings dear beneficiary, How are you doing today? I am Mr. Johnson, I actually been authorized by the newly appointed United Nation secretary general, and the governing body of the UNITED NATIONS Monetary Unit, to investigate the unnecessary delay on your payment, recommended and approved in your favor.

During the course of our investigation, we discovered with dismay that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Bank who are Trying to divert your funds into their private accounts, We have decided to compensate your via western union money transfer of which you will be receiving two payment daily from western union world wide until the total amount of $800,000.00 USD is completed transferred to you via western union of which two payment have been sent to you. you must pay $100 for signing and activating your certificate of ownership at federal high court Benin so that they will release the missing number to you so that you can be able to pick up the money via western union.

I understand that you were trying to check the MTCN number that we gave to you online, You can not check it online yet because the MTCN number has not yet been activated until you pay the $100 which will be use to sign ownership certificate on your be half .

Try and send the $100 today so that they will activate it today immediately.

Here is the payment information below

Receiver's Name: isaac viahou
City: Cotonou,
Test question: when
Test answer: today
Amount: $100 USD
MTCN???
Sender's Name??

Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 7:59 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Attn dear beneficiary.

Sounds good.

Father Greg

On 8/28/2016 at 2:57 PM, "Headquarters" <[email protected]> wrote:

Attn,
Your email received and this is to inform you about your first payment we sent to you today and once you get it, then tomorrow we will be sending you another payment of US$ 4,500 until your total fund is fully paid to you and the details below was your first payment we send today.

$4500 MTCN = (92199799)
Sender Name: Corass Clearance
Text question: In God
Answer: We trust

Last edited by Pastor Frank on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, you can.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Rowan
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not? I'm too busy with a full-time job, three kids and a husband who's seriously ill to do a lot of baiting. I choose a couple of emails at a time and just straight bait them until they stop responding. No frills, no safaris, no trophies, but I get bank accounts and stolen credit card numbers and when I get them good and hooked, I can amuse myself by throwing crazy stuff at them. I get some wonderful rants in response.

Don't forget any amount of baiting is good. It wastes the lad's time. If my keeping them occupied saves just one person from sending their life savings to a scammer overseas, then I feel I've done my job.

Sand Timer A.Z. 2013-2015
Easter 2015
"If You can't figure out the scanner find someone smart to do it ok?"
"KISS YOUR INHERITANCE GOOD BYT DUMP ASS"
"its [wo]men like you who truly ruin my days."
"Do you realize that you have pushed me to tears?"
"I pray you die of horrible disease in Jesus name for wasting my time. The is serious business."
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^

yes

wasting time is a good goal, I just think that it was easier achievable back in the days where they just had cyber cafés with horribly high prices and slow connection. there was the limiting factor, that the lad could afford just half an hour in there, and if he wasted 5 minutes, the 5 minutes were gone.

nowadays, they have their mobile phones (laptops for the more successful lads) and they could scam 12 hours a day straight. so their limiting capacity is their brain. as long as they just follow a scripted path, they don't waste any of their capacity. it's just copy and paste. but if they go off script, they have to write. same goes for the phone. most lads love to do phonecalls. and if they are convinced that there is a potentially paying victim, they are open to calls at every time of the day (on scammer saturday... actually on sunday 9-11 am lad time, nigerian lads just love being called, because that's when they are in church. or at 4 am, which is 10 pm for americans, so quite achievable. lad wakes up, and has to switch from a nice dream to business... again, on scammer saturday 11 or 12, we had a fine conversation with a lad who claimed to be the nigerian president about the political situation in nigeria, and he had to play the nigerian president for over an hour. it was hilarious).

and then there is the motivation as a lads second weak point. a few failures in a row can demotivate. and a low motivation can be easily felt by real victims.

dollarchops are incredibly helpful. here at eater, we don't advise actual hacking, but making the lad believe that his equipment is hacked and can no longer be trusted is a remarkable incentive. he has to do something to either clean his equipment or to sell it and get new one. both methods will obviously fail, since the baiter can chop him over and over again.

so there are nice ways to throw them out of their tracks. they are cheap and can be done with a low amount of time. Smile

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. Can I suggest site killing? Basically, someone finds a fake bank site and posts it in the Fake Banks forum, you investigate it and send a report to the right people at the host, registrar etc. companies and they act on your report by shutting the site. It might suit your schedule better as each site is usually just a one-time job rather than part of an extended bait and if you get busy, you can just duck out for a bit and resume when it suits you. And we always need site killers.

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ We definitely always need site killers. It's not easy to pick up, but once you know what to look for, you can do a lot of damage against the lads that way. Like NG mentioned, one advantage is that you can do it on your schedule, rather than having to wait for the lads to respond.

I'm able to balance straight(ish) baiting and site killing with working full time, going to grad school part time, and having a girlfriend and social life. It's not easy, but with proper time allocation I make it work.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the facility, Iam Aries! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I did straight baiting and piggy farming for about a few months before I got into Site Killing. It helped me gain quite a lot of experience.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
scamham
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Iam Aries wrote:
I was wondering, if I wanted to scam bait with a full time, RL job, could I still be effective? If so, which modality would be the best, considering I may work up to 40 - 60 hrs. per week? I Love what goes on here.

I have not done this in a very long time. This is actually my first post since joining again tonight to prime. However, I am willing to bet a lot of fellow baiters have real life, non criminal, employment. Scambaiting is a hobby, or an ourright passion.

Write when you can, last time I did this I think I wrote too often. Having time off will certainly serve to keep your lads hanging, waiting for you to come back to them. Have fun!
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

scamham wrote:
I am willing to bet a lot of fellow baiters have real life, non criminal, employment

There are literally dozens of us.

Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scamham wrote:
However, I am willing to bet a lot of fellow baiters have real life, non criminal, employment.

This is true. Pastor Frank has a full and rewarding life. He is not only president of the Justin Bieber fan club, but he does a great Liberace imitation and is our goodwill ambassador to Canada.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's another thing I like about this place, the support system here is like nothing I have ever seen. Pastor Frank, I have been browsing here for awhile, and may continue to do so, but I believe I will take TSH advise and do a bit of straight baiting until I get the hang of things. Thanks for all the suggestions, and I know if I need help I can just ask.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask away. Someone will always be glad to help.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Iam Aries
Quote:
That's another thing I like about this place, the support system here is like nothing I have ever seen. Pastor Frank.

Welcome to Canada Wink

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet, aren't they? Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic