SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My longest bait yet. Am I doing okay?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
serh.
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is still in progress. I will edit this as (or if) the bait goes on.

So one fine day a lad contacted me telling me to contact a Mr. Lord for a $20,000,000 ATM card. Posing once again as Karen T, I complied. These are the results.
Please note this is my third bait.

Firstly, the lad emailed me back, and tldr he told me to pay $180 for shipping and handling via the standard MoneyGram and Western Union, explaining that they were not authorized to subtract the amount from the card.

My e-mail back

I've never used Moneygram or western union. I have the payment info, but do you mind giving me a quick walkthrough of what exactly to do when I get to the Western Union?

Lad's email

Good morning Karen T and how are you doing today? You are
advice to go to the MONEY GRAM with the payment information I gave to
you and present it to them with the $180 you have to send and after
they send the money for you then email me back with the payment
details OK. Here is the information you will use to send $180 only via
MONEY GRAM below RECEIVERS name IKEM topkekekek

RECEIVERS NAME.....IKEM lol
COUNTRY............BENIN REPUBLIC
COUNTRY CODE........+229
CITY ..............COTONOU
QUESTION...........WHEN
ANSWER.............TODAY
AMOUNT.............$180
MTCN................
SENDER NAME.........

Also make sure you do no mistake with the PAYMENT INFO to enable me
pick up the money and proceed with the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.
Immediately you email me back today and let me know that the $180 only
was send MONEY GRAM office as I directed you, I will send your ATM
VISA CARD to your destination home mailing address soon. However, do
call me with my office phone +229blahblah as soon as you send the $180
only via MONEY GRAM office today with the payment information so that I will follow up with your delivery immediately OK.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

No bank information I can report, unfortunately. I left him on hold for a day or so at this point. He repeated said e-mail twice until I finally picked up.

Lad's email

Have you send the fee???

My email back

I'm driving to the Western Union now. It'll be about half an hour.

Lad's email

I will be waiting for your urgent email with the payment details OK.

DR topkek LORD.

1 hour later, I send him my next message.

Alright, I made the payment and have the receipt. Is this important or should I throw it away?

I pretend to have no idea what payment details I'm supposed to send. Dr. Lord is getting more and more restless...

You are advice to email me with the payment details right now to
enable me follow up with your delivery OK.

My email

So where can I find the MTCN on the receipt? I'm looking all around it.

Lad's email

Just email me with the payment slip OK.

I then pretend like I'm sending the wrong pictures. I "accidentally" send him a gif of Snoop Dogg and a derpy One Punch Man I made in MS paint. I then said "the sender's name" in a following e-mail, but I believe my picture "screw-ups" crossed the line.

But I don't give up.
Using a modality suggested by a very kind person within the comments, I sent the lad to a premium "Safe and Secure" number with a PIN, claiming I'd paid for them for maximum security.

My email

Alright, so I've paid for a Safe and Secure PIN Service for security. Call them up and give them this PIN: insertpinhere
Once you do that, you should be given the MTCN.
Their number is insertnumberhere

He did not respond, so I decided to pay him a visit on my second account. Posing as Benjam1n C0d, I emailed the scammer hoping that he hasn't given up. I decided to run my message through Google Translate to make me seem not as smart.

My email

Hello, Sir . I'm sorry badly that I answer so late . I think you can give me more about what to do when I get there , please give me the rundown on what to do at Money Gram or Western Union ?

Thanks for reading, and please give me some feedback on how I can bait better.
#wastetheirtime2k16

Last edited by serh. on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good. Frost has a new modality that may work well here.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=278527

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post - bware419ers

Thanks! I just emailed the lad with this method and edited the thread.

** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, serh!

The bait looks quite well done, and I'd say you're off to a good start. The only advice I have for you is that Benin lads tend to be notoriously impatient and will usually drop victims if they don't pay up within 3 or 4 emails. So, if I were you, I would start again with a different scammer and see how long you can keep him on the hook!

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems pretty good. I would also recommend the FROG tool that you can find in the Scambaiting Help forum; it works pretty well for Western Union confusion. I would also advise making your character look less intelligent. One method which I have used successfully is to put all of your messages through Google Translate so they appear slightly garbled. Based on past experience this tends to make lads think that you are easier to influence and they will be more patient with you. Great job so far, and keep it up!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your bait. I'd suggest one email per day, ask more questions-especially if your character is old and easily confused. Oh and dont forget that you can rebait the same lad with a different baiting account and play him differently based on what you already know about him.

Every minute he wastes with you is a minute he can't spend trying to get money from a real victim.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good serh!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! You are doing a fine job so far.

You shouldn't be concerned with baiting tools. A tool is only as powerful as the person wielding it. You should focus on straight baiting. The best tool you can employ is the one between your ears. You need to learn how to talk your way out of a problem.

There is only one way to learn how to do that. Bait, bait, and then bait some more. Don't be afraid of twigging the lad. All lads twig. It is only a matter of time. So why not learn from that experience? With practice you will be able to tell if the lad is hooked or doesn't believe in you.

I suggest reading the following.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=261698

Also, you seem like you might stick around and play a part in our wonderful community. If you haven't already done so, please consider signing up for the mentor program. You will most certainly benefit from it.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ excellent advice, right there.
serh.
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just updated the bait. Benny's here to pick up some ATM cards.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic