SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lost One?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am now engaged in safe scam baiting.
I think I need to check my weird sense of humor.

Received this contact on Sunday.

Quote:
Hello Queen how are you doing??
You are amazing and I like your profile. I will love to know you more and better

Hello
Do you think I am a man dressed like a woman?

Quote:
WHy would you ask me that??

Isn't that what a queen is? Like RuPaul? By the way, my name is xxxx xxx and I am all woman lol

Sent tentatively Monday
I hope my weird sense of humor scared you away.
did not scare

Yup, he flew
Definitely what not to do.
LadWarrior
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You will have much more success with lover boys (or lover girls for that matter) if you play dumb. This is what I have learned from lads: the dumber the better Rolling Eyes

You better stop what you are doing by bringing down the reputation of my website you piss of shit. I will make sure you rubbish is deleted. - puppy lad
we are not happy with you ok... am very big disappointed at you - debt payment company
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Lad Warrior
Will do.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can get away with so much more when you play dumb, I made my baiting career on how unbelievably dumb my character is. It also helps if your character's first language isn't English (it doesn't matter if yours is).

when your scammer asks for your messenger profile (or skype), you can say "I am new to the internet, and english isn't my native tongue. What is messenger"? Then make them explain it to you, one email at a time, one email per day. Then if you feel like it, pop some of your text into Google translate and pic your chosen language, but the time they put it back into google translate chances are it will be an unintelligible word salad! If you want to be really mean I hear Bing translate has a really hard time translating Japanese!

Don't forget to dangle the carrot in front of them "I spent six hundred dollars getting my internet setup and it still doesn't work! Oh (insert scammer name her), I wish you were here to help me, you'd sort out my problems... wouldn't you!"

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Act as dumb is key to hook the lads, as Internationalcrisis says. On the other hand, we also should keep lads dumb too.

lads do not know what "Queen" means in USA. In Japan, "Queen" sometimes implicate "SM Queen." You can also de-educate lads with wrong information too, together with some correct info for harassing purpose.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Internationalchrysis and kaede

Thank you for the feed back. I do appreciate it. I am also reading the scam baiting material to educate myself. I think I am going to leave the romance lads alone for a while. I have concluded that they aggravate me because they are preying on vulnerable, lonely women and I have contempt for them.
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet girl asked me if I have Pay-Pa1.
Is this something new ? How anonymous is that for the receiver ?

I think in the next mail she will ask for some money. Is it worth to ask her for that information about her account ?
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
I suggest you start your own thread, you may get more responses.

The best thing to do is play dumb-"how does payPal work, I never heard of it" keep inventing and reasons not to use it. If "she"(chances are it's actually a guy) gives you a name or account, please PM a mod-the guys in green. Like me.

Also after wasting your scammer's time, try and move him to using bank transfers.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
RobertoMalone
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice!
I hope, my lad will serve me well Very Happy
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be lying if I said I had no idea how paypal works. Ask them (in one email at a time) "what does it do"? "How does it work"? Throw in some stupid questions like "where is the nearest office"? "what hours are they open"?

and remember if they get snarky about your questions, tear them a new asshole for being so inconsiderate. "YOU are the one who is asking for this money not me. I am trying to help you and THIS is how you treat me. Maybe I should give this money to someone else"

And when you get bored you can add a fake dolla chopper. I do this by copying and pasting an email into a new one adding a one to the address he's sending from and then sending back a message like:"I got this email from your new email address, I don't know why you changed it but I have sent you my password as requested"

Then I taunt the lad from the same email addy claiming to be a fellow scammer

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic