SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MY OWN SHARE – An Evil Attorney Adventure

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The evil attorney is at it again but this time I had a moment of inspiration part of the way through it. I was in the early stages of the building of the relationship between the attorney and the lad when I decided I wanted to bend the bait to give me an opportunity to use a tweaked version of a well-known movie quote. I actually wrote it and saved it until I could corner the lad into a place where I could use it. It made the whole thing more challenging and entertaining. For me. Not the lad.

I had posted some chunks of this over in the main forum but here’s the disaster in its entirety.

(The name of this bait comes from the fact that he used the phrase “my own share” an impressive 29 times.)

The players in our drama:

CC: Car1ing Christie, old man in hospice who doesn’t have all his marbles.

Lad: Janet Yellen, Chairman Federal Reserve Board New York

GL: Gomez Law, evil nurse and fake attorney

-----

ATTN: FUND BENEFICIARY,

Re: ATM Card payment notification.

This is to officially inform you that the bank Federal Reserve Board New York Branch has concluded in the meeting today over your long overdue contract payment and agreed that your payment worth US$10.500,000.00 will be released to you through ATM Master Card which will be delivered to you directly to your home address.

However, you are further advised to know that all arrangement has been completed long ago for the immediate dispatch to your residency, you have to reply back to us as soon as possible with the below DATA’ to enable the Ups shipping department proceed with the immediate dispatch tomorrow been Thursday dated 7th of July 2016 on your behalf.

Finally, this is very urgent and important the bank are waiting to hear from you right away today, Bear in mind that the tracking number of your parcel will be given to you immediately the Processing charge and Stamp fee which will not cost you much is received to avoid any immediate STOP ORDER from the United Nation office.

Note That Because Of Impostors, We Hereby Issued You Our Code Of Conduct, Which Is (ATM-2016) So You Have To Indicate This Code When replying back to us By Using It As Your Subject.

Get back to us with this information needed,

Full Names:

Your Address:

Direct Number:

Your Age And Occupation:

A scan copy of your ID card or passport:

Reply back to us accordingly; The bank Wait For Your Expedite Response.

Yours in Service,

Ms.Janet L. Yellen

Chairman Federal Reserve Board New York

----------

Section 1: Straight Bait and a Piggie

CC: I don't know what this is about

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL AND I HAVE NOTED YOUR COMMENT AS YOU STATED. WE ARE PROCESSING ON THE IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD PLEASE, KINDLY RECONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL DETAILS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR ATM CARD TO DELIVER TO YOU. THE PROCESSING CHARGE AND STAMP FEE WILL COST YOU $480 DOLLARS IS RECEIVED TO AVOID ANY IMMEDIATE STOP ORDER FROM THE UNITED NATION OFFICE.

BEAR IT IN MIND THAT ONCE YOUR ATM CARD MOVE OUT I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A TRACKING NUMBER THAT YOU WILL USE TO TRACK YOUR PACKAGE TO NO THEIR DESTINATION AND WHEN THEY WILL ARRIVED AT YOUR DOOR POST. I AM GIVING YOU 100% GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD IMMEDIATELY OUR RECEIVING AGENT CONFIRM THE $480 DOLLARS FROM YOU, YOUR ATM CARD WILL MOVE OUT AND NOTHING WILL STOP IT ON THE WAY COMING TO YOUR DOOR STEP. WE HAVE ACTIVATE THE CARD SO THAT YOU CAN START MAKING AN INSTANT WITHDRAW FROM YOUR CARD AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT OK.

GET BACK TO US WITH THIS INFORMATION NEEDED,

FULL NAMES:

YOUR ADDRESS:

DIRECT NUMBER:

YOUR AGE AND OCCUPATION:

A SCAN COPY OF YOUR ID CARD OR PASSPORT:

THANKS FOR BANKING WITH FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORK WHILE WE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING YOU BETTER.

CC: I'm confused, where did all this money come from?

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK BRANCH HAS CONCLUDED IN THE MEETING TODAY OVER YOUR LONG OVERDUE CONTRACT PAYMENT AND AGREED THAT YOUR PAYMENT WORTH US$10.500,000.00 WILL BE RELEASED TO YOU THROUGH ATM MASTER CARD WHICH WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS.

THE PAPER WORK OF YOUR CARD WILL COME WITH THE DELIVERY AGENT TOGETHER WITH YOUR ATM CARD AND ALSO THE PIN CODE OF YOUR CARD. KINDLY RECONFIRM TO US YOUR FULL DETAILS WHERE YOU WANT YOUR ATM CARD TO DELIVER TO YOU.

BEAR IT IN MIND THAT ONCE YOUR ATM CARD MOVE OUT I AM GOING TO SEND YOU A TRACKING NUMBER THAT YOU WILL USE TO TRACK YOUR PACKAGE TO NO THEIR DESTINATION AND WHEN THEY WILL ARRIVED AT YOUR DOOR POST. I AM GIVING YOU 100% GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD IMMEDIATELY OUR RECEIVING AGENT CONFIRM THE $480 DOLLARS FROM YOU, YOUR ATM CARD WILL MOVE OUT AND NOTHING WILL STOP IT ON THE WAY COMING TO YOUR DOOR STEP. WE HAVE ACTIVATE THE CARD SO THAT YOU CAN START MAKING AN INSTANT WITHDRAW FROM YOUR CARD AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT OK.

CC: I have some sort of contract in New York?

Lad: THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL AND I HAVE NOTED YOUR COMMENT AS YOU STATED. I WILL ADVICE YOU TO FORWARD US THE SORT OF CONTRACT YOU ARE DOING IN NEW YORK SO THAT WE WILL INVESTIGATING IF IT IS LEGITIMACY OK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

CC: You're the one telling me about the contract. I didn't know I had one.

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, THIS ONE IS FOR THE CONTRACT PAYMENT AND YOU WILL RECEIVE IT THROUGH ATM MASTER CARD WHICH WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS WITHOUT WASTING ANY MORE TIME AGAIN OK. AND THE PROCESSING CHARGE AND STAMP FEE WILL COST YOU $480 DOLLARS IS RECEIVED TO AVOID ANY IMMEDIATE STOP ORDER FROM THE UNITED NATION OFFICE. THIS IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SEND AND RECEIVE YOUR ATM MASTER CARD IMMEDIATELY OK.

CC: I still don't understand this but what do I need to do?

HELLO CHRISTIE, I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE PAPER WORK OF YOUR CARD WILL COME WITH THE DELIVERY AGENT TOGETHER WITH YOUR ATM CARD AND ALSO THE PIN CODE OF YOUR CARD. ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS TO PICK UP THE INFORMATION BELOW AND RUSH TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND MAKE THE PAYMENT OF $480 IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE MY EMAIL TO ENABLE US MOVE YOUR ATM CARD TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS TODAY OK.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS $480 DOLLARS TODAY SO THAT WE CAN FINALIZE EVERYTHING TO AVOID ANY FURTHER INCONVENIENCES. SEND THE $480 DOLLARS TO THIS ADDRESS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OK.

RECEIVERS NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxx

ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AMOUNT TO SEND: $480 DOLLARS

MTCN:

CC: I don't think we have those here but I'll check

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, LET ME HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE FULL WESTERN UNION PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE BELOW INFORMATION TODAY. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS TRANSACTION CONFIDENTIAL AND ACCORDING TO OUR TERMS AND PROTOCOLS SO THERE WOULD BE NO HEDGES ALONG.

SEND THE $480 DOLLARS TO THIS ADDRESS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OK.

(No response from me for 3 days.)

HELLO CHRISTIE, THIS IS TO REGARD YOU ABOUT OUR LAST COMMUNICATION THAT YOU TOLD ME YOU WILL SEND THE $480 DOLLARS TODAY BEEN MONDAY, SO CHRISTIE I KNOW YOU WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE TODAY AS YOU SAID? SO THAT YOUR ATM CARD WILL BE DISPATCH TO YOU ONCE THE $480 DOLLARS HAS PAID.

I AM GIVING YOU 100% GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD IMMEDIATELY OUR RECEIVING AGENT CONFIRM THE $480 DOLLARS FROM YOU TODAY, YOUR ATM CARD WILL MOVE OUT AND NOTHING WILL STOP IT ON THE WAY COMING TO YOUR DOOR STEP OK.

SEND THE $480 DOLLARS TO THIS ADDRESS VIA WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM OK.

CC: I found out that we don't have those services here. I even tried RIA and it says they "don't service the area".

Is there another way that this can be done?

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE $480 DOLLARS THROUGH WALMART TO WALMART AND GET BACK TO ME WITH THE MTCN NO# TO ENABLE US FINALIZE EVERYTHING TODAY WITHOUT ANY DELAY. ONCE YOUR ATM CARD MOVE OUT I WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR PARCEL TO ENABLE YOU TRACK IT AND KNOW THEIR DESTINATION AND WHEN THEY WILL ARRIVE IN YOUR HOUSE.

SEND THE $480 DOLLARS TO THIS ADDRESS VIA WALMART TO WALMART OK.

CC: What are you talking about? There's no walmart on Lanai

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, YOU MEAN THAT THERE'S NO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM? BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY FASTEST WAY TO SEND MONEY AND RECEIVED MONEY. SO CHRISTIE I ADVICE YOU TO LOOK WERE AROUND YOU,SO THAT YOU WILL SEND THIS $480 DOLLARS TODAY TO ENABLE US MOVE YOUR ATM CARD TODAY OK.

CC: That's exactly what I'm saying, we don't have any of those things here. It's a really small place

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, OK. I ADVICE YOU TO GO OUT FROM YOUR PLACE AND SEND THE $480 DOLLARS IMMEDIATELY OK. ONCE OUR RECEIVING AGENT CONFIRM THE $480 DOLLARS FROM YOU TODAY, YOUR ATM CARD WILL MOVE OUT AND NOTHING WILL STOP IT ON THE WAY COMING TO YOUR DOOR STEP OK.

CC: That would mean flying to another island, I'm too damn old for that sort of thing.

Can I send it from my bank to yours? I know that will work.

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, OK. WAIT LET ME SEND YOU THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS OK.

CC: Okay, thanks. Sorry for all the trouble

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, HERE ARE THE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS OK. SO CHRISTIE I WANT YOU TO GO AHEAD AND SEND THE $480 DOLLARS TODAY..I AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND.

(Oink.)

BANK NAME: SC STATE CREDIT UNION BANK

ACCOUNT NAME: xxxxxxxxxxx

ACCOUNT NO: xxxxxxxxxxxx

ROUTINE NO: xxxxxxxxxxx

BANK ADDRESS: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU ONCE YOU SENT THE $480 DOLLARS TODAY.

(Another gap of a couple days.)

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE. THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU USE TO SEND THE $480 DOLLARS OK.

CC: The nurse sent the money yesterday. Is it in your account?

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE. SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU USE TO SEND THE $480 DOLLARS OK.

CC: Can't you see the money in the account?

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE. NO I DID SEE IT..SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU USE TO SEND THE $480 DOLLARS OK.

CC: Okay, I'll have to see if my nurse can help me since I don't have a scanner.

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE. TELL THE NURSE TO SEND YOU THE PAYMENT SLIP OK.

(No response again, the little bugger needs to learn patience.)

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE. TELL HER TO SEND YOU THE PAYMENT SLIP FAST OK

CC: He's going to send it when he's on his lunch break in a couple hours.

HELLO CHRISTIE, OK. I WILL WAIT FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP.

(Yet another day goes by.)

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD AS FAST AS YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP OF $480 DOLLARS TODAY OK....THANKS FOR BANKING WITH FEDERAL RESERVE BANK NEW YORK WHILE WE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING YOU BETTER.

CC: Did you get it?

Lad: HELLO CHRISTIE, NO I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT SLIP YET.

CC: My nurse just stopped by and said everything is okay and he's going to help me with this. I don't know what I'd do without him.

(Thus endeth the straight bait and pork portion of our adventure. Bring on the evil attorney.)

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Section 2: Enter the Evil

GL to Lad: Is this the right person to send the receipt to?

CC: YES I AM THE RIGHT PERSON, SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU USE TO SEND THE $480 DOLLARS OK.

GL: So let's get a few things straight.

You have nothing to do with a bank, there is no money for Carling Christie, you are a scammer somewhere in Africa. I know your 419 game.

So here's what you don't know. Carling is filthy rich. Nearly a billionaire. He's also very old in a hospital bed waiting to die and his mind is getting weaker every day.

If we work together we can pull more money out of that old bastard than you've ever seen in your life. Are you up for a real payday or are you going to sit in that cafe scraping for pennies.

GL: HELLO GOMEZ ADAMS, YOUR MAIL IS WELL RECEIVED AND I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THIS TRANSACTION IS GENUINE AND REAL, WHAT SHALL I GAIN IF I SCAM $480 DOLLARS OUT FROM YOU THIS MONEY CAN NEVER SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND THE LAST THING I WILL DO IS TO SCAM PEOPLE I AM NOT TELLING YOU THIS FOR YOU TO BELIEVE ME BUT I AM TELLING YOU MY WORD AND I CAN NEVER HIDE IT. I WILL SEND YOU A TRACKING NUMBER OF YOUR PARCEL TO ENABLE YOU TRACK IT AND KNOW THEIR DESTINATION AND WHEN THEY WILL ARRIVE IN YOUR HOUSE.

I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU USE TO SEND THE $480 DOLLARS OK. I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN MARK MY WORD EVERYTHING WILL BE LIKE A SURPRISE TO YOU WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD AND START MAKING WITHDRAW FROM IT BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROGRAM IN YOUR NAME.

(The dozens of times I’ve taken a run at this, only ONCE has a lad failed to try to convince me that the money was real. This was the first time, however, that the lad slipped up and immediately put me in the role of the beneficiary. I let it slide but it was nice to know the level of genius I was working with.)

GL: Please stop with your bullshit, I know it's a scam. You have the old man fooled and we can use that together to get a shitload of money out of him. Are you interested or not?

Lad: HELLO GOMEZ ADAMS, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY GETTING MONEY TOGETHER OUT OF HIM? CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME PLEASE.

GL: Simple.

The old man's mind is soft enough that he actually believes the scam is real. He also trusts me as I'm his nurse and even thinks I'm an attorney because my last name is Law. We can work together to make larger and larger demands for money. You tell him about the fee and have him check with me to make sure it's okay. I'll tell him it's real and collect the cash and when we're done we'll split it.

This guy has millions and I want some of it. This is the chance to do it before he dies and you can profit as well.

Interested in getting rich?

Lad: OK. I WILL HELP YOU BUT YOU HAVE TO SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU USE TO SEND THE $480 DOLLARS FIRST OK

(And they ALWAYS want that first bit of cash first. That’s really the last hurdle to get over to start the lad down my abusive road.)

GL: I didn't send it, I know better than that. You would just take that small amount and disappear and I want to work this for a lot more than that.

The next step is to tell Carling that there is a Contract Closure fee of $12,500. Tell him that you've spoken with his attorney and mention my name. I'll take it from there.

There is just the first step of many my little African friend.

Lad: OK. WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND WHAT IS YOUR FULL NAME?

GL: You know my name and you already know we're in Hawaii. Why do you give a shit?

Lad: LISTEN GOMEZ ADAMS, I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THE $480 DOLLARS THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM I WILL NOT DISAPPEAR WITH THE SMALL MONEY OK. WE WILL MAKE MORE MONEY FROM THE MAN OK. I HOPE THE MAN BELIEVE YOU ENOUGH?

(C’mon laddie, let it go and let’s get rich.)

GL: No, I don't believe you, you're a scammer and scammers lie.

You do this my way or not at all since I have control of the situation. I'm not going to run to the bank every time we get another check from Carling, I'll pay you at the end. Look at it this way, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Now get on with the fee I told you about.

Lad: OK. SHOULD I TOLD HIM THAT I RECEIVE THE $480 FROM YOU?

GL: Yes, exactly.

Lad: OK. WHAT OF ABOUT THE $480 YOU EAT THE MONEY? I WILL ASK HIM TO SEND $8000 DOLLARS WHAT ARE YOU THINK?

GL: I have the $480, you'll get your half when we're done.

And I told you to ask for $12,500. Follow my instructions.

Lad: OK. LET ME EMAIL HIM RIGHT NOW AND GIVE HIM THE $12,500 DOLLARS AS YOU SAID.

Lad to CC: HELLO CHRISTIE, THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE MONEY YOU SENT WAS RECEIVED SUCCESSFUL. AND THE DELIVERY AGENT IS READY TO CARRY OUT YOUR FUND BUT I RECEIVE LATTER FROM HOMELAND SECURITY TODAY AND THEY STATED THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY $12,500 DOLLARS BEFORE THEY WE RELEASE YOUR ATM CARD.THE HOMELAND SECURITY SEIZE YOUR TRACKING NUMBER I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL SEND TO YOU ONCE YOUR ATM CARD MOVE OUT TODAY,THEREFORE YOU ARE ADVICE TO TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST TO MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE $12,500 DOLLARS BEFORE END OF TODAY SO THAT WE CAN FINALIZE EVERYTHING TO AVOID ANY FURTHER INCONVENIENCES.

(Homeland security? Bad lad, time for a spanking. This is also the point in the bait where I came up with the idea for the movie quote and wrote the modified version down with the goal to be able to use it exactly as written. As we got all the money and strategized how to continue it really did force me to think in a different direction than these bits usually go.)

Lad to GL: I HAVE SENT EMAIL TO HIM AND I WILL SEND YOU THE RECEIVING NAME YOU WILL USE AND SEND ME THE HALF OF THE MONEY OK.

GL: It's a good thing I control Carling's email. What the fuck are you doing? You need to follow my instructions, not make shit up. You were going to tell him homeland security got involved? Stupid move that could have scared him off. You also didn't mention that you had spoken to me.

Do as I told you.

The fee is for Contract Closure.

You've spoken to his attorney, Gomez Law.

His attorney will confirm the fee and assist him with it.

Just that and no more than that.

If you're not smart enough for this you can pass it to somebody who is.

Lad: I HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM HOMELAND SECURITY, SO WHAT WE WILL DO RIGHT NOW

GL: Like I said, I control his email so he never saw it.

Now do it right.

Lad: OK. CHECK THIS IF IT IS GOOD...HELLO CHRISTIE, THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE $480 YOU SENT WAS RECEIVED SUCCESSFUL AND YOU HAVE TO PAY $12,500 DOLLARS FOR THE CONTRACT CLOSURE AND I SPOKEN TO YOUR ATTORNEY, GOMEZ LAW AND YOUR ATTORNEY WILL CONFIRM THE FEE AND ASSIST YOU WITH IT OK.

(That’s a good lad, totally engaged now.)

GL: Yes, that's correct.

Lad: OK

GL: Good, I'll take care of it on this end.

Tomorrow we go for more.

Lad: OK. I HOPE THE MAN WILL BRING THE $12,500?

GL: He will if I tell him to.

And a lot more.

Lad: OK, THAT WILL BE GREAT...SEE WHAT HIM WRITE ME.....All right I'll check with Gomez but that sure seems like a lot of money.

GL: Perfect

Lad: ALRIGHT, ARE YOU WITH HIM OR ARE YOU LEAVE ALONE?

(Another day goes by.)

Lad: HELLO GOMEZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I HOPE YOUR DAY IS BRIGHT. I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND ME THE $480 DOLLARS TODAY OK.

(And about half the time the lad gets cold feet and wants to go back to that first little bit of cash and disappear. We’re still following the script. My script of course.)

GL: I was able to get the check from him yesterday. Time for the next step.

Send him this form and tell him that you were able to get a reduction in the import tax from 4% down to 2%. I'll do the rest.

(I added a link to a real Hawaii import tax form that actually has a 2% tax. Handy.)

Lad: I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN? SEND ME THE HALF OF THE $480 FIRST

(Even though he’s being a bitchy little girl, he sends the message. Of course, he did it wrong again.)

Lad to Carling: HELLO CHRISTIE, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET A REDUCTION IN THE IMPORT TAX FROM 4% DOWN TO 2% OK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

GL: I told you I'll send you your share when we're done. I'm not running to the bank every fucking day.

And you didn't follow directions again. You need to send the link to the form like I told you.

I made sure he didn't see your mail, send it again the way that you were instructed.

Lad: OK I WILL SEND HIM THE LINK....SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER LET US TALK ON THE PHONE OK.

(Right on schedule, the need to talk on the phone. Amazing.)

GL: Email is just fine my friend. Letting you have both my name and my phone number would be more information than I want a thief to have.

I know that you 419 scammers have people all over and I don't want a visitor.

By the way, did you look at the linked document and figure out how much money we're getting today?

The answer to the question about today's money is $210,000

Not bad.

More tomorrow.

Lad: LISTEN GOMEZ STOP CALLING ME SCAMMERS I AM NOT A SCAMMERS RIGHT, I DON'T HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER, SO SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER RIGHT NOW. I WILL NOT OPEN THE LINK.

GL: That's really pretty funny. Since you send messages about money that doesn't exist to steal from innocent people, if you're not a scammer then what are you?

Lad: WHAT OF ABOUT THE $12,500 DID YOU COLLECT AND EAT ALONE?

(While this was going on he sent a reply email to CC but nothing in the message. Duh.)

GL: Like I told you, I have it. You'll get your half of all of it when we're done.

The last message you sent to Carling was empty.

Quit fucking around.

Lad: LISTEN GOMEZ IF YOU WANT US TO CONTINUE THE WORK SEND ME MY OWN SHARE.... I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL I HEAR FROM YOU WITH MY OWN SHARE.

GL: Then you get nothing, is that what you want?

You have nothing to lose and more to gain than you've ever seen in your little scamming life. Don't be an idiot.

Now get to work on the next step.

Lad: SEND ME MY OWN SHARE, I WILL DO WHAT EVER YOU ASK ME TO DO OK. YOU HAVE THE MONEY AT YOUR HAND AND YOU REFUSE TO SEND IT TO ME....YOU ARE SCAMMERS, SEND ME MY OWN SHARE...I WILL NOT RUN, WE WILL CONTINUE THE WORK AS NORMAL..I PROMISE YOU I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU.

GL: A promise from a scammer is worthless, you're all alike. I send you half, you disappear.

You don't seem to realize the size of what we can do here. Like I said, the 2% from that link that you send today is $210,000. All of these taxes are legitimate and I can supply him the paperwork to be sure he pays it. Tomorrow we will introduce General Excise tax of 4.72%. Do you understand? That's almost $500,000.

And there is one more larger one after that.

Now quite whining about the little money, you moron, and send the message NOW.

(I gave it some time and decided he needed a tweak.)

GL: I'm still waiting. Not even a small-time scammer can be stupid enough to pass up that kind of money by just being a stubborn ass.

(And another on my way out the door, just to see if I can shame him back into my game.)

GL: I can convince Carling to hold on for a day while you realize how big this is, I'd better hear from you tomorrow. Don't fuck up the chance for the biggest payday one little scammer has ever seen.

Don't prove that you're the dumbest scammer in Africa. If you're too much of a little girl for this, hand it off to a real man.

(And I was greeted in the morning with a reply. He’s not quite gone yet, hopefully I can keep hold of him.)

Lad: WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR? YOU HOLD THE $480 AND $12,500 AND YOU ARE ASKING ME TO SEND LINK TO HIM NO I REFUSE TO DO THAT. UNLESS YOU SEND ME MY OWN SHARE TODAY, WE WILL CONTINUE THE WORK AND WE WILL COLLECT BIG MONEY FROM HIM.

YOU ARE GREEDY PERSON...SEND ME MY OWN SHARE RIGHT NOW, I PROMISE YOU I WILL NOT FUCK UP........ANYTHING YOU ASK ME TO DO I WILL DO IT PERFECTLY. I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU THE AMOUNT YOU WILL SEND ME TODAY.

GL: You're not in a position to make any demands as I control this situation. Follow my instructions and you'll get paid at the end. It's as simple as that.

You don't seem to understand how big the last payoff is going to be, I have it all set up and if you do as I say we can get a few MILLION dollars out of the stupid old fool.

Are you really willing to give up hundreds of thousands of dollars for such a small amount? It sounds more to me like you're afraid and if I send you what I have now you'll just run and hide. Do everything perfectly? You haven't done a single thing right yet and I've had to watch your every move.

Now quit whining and get back to the plan.

Lad: NO I WILL NOT. SEND ME MY OWN SHARE AND I WILL CONTINUE THE WORK WITH YOU. YOU HOLD THE DOLLARS I WILL NOT RUN BECAUSE I NEED THE DOLLARS. SEND ME THE MONEY I WORK WITH OK

GL: You seem to think you can make demands of me. You can't. You have no leverage and I control everything. I control Carling's email, I control the money, I'm the one who makes sure he knows that all of the fees are real. Like I said, you can work with me and be rich or you can fuck off.

It costs you nothing and you have everything to gain, why would you walk away with nothing by being a pigheaded moron? What the fuck kind of thief are you?

Lad: YOU ARE THIEF...YOU ASK ME TO DO THINGS IN OTHER AND I DO THE MAN PAY YOU REFUSE TO SEND ME MY OWN SHARE. LIKE I SAID BEFORE I WILL NOT RUN AWAY...SEND ME MY OWN SHARE RIGHT NOW....I WILL WORK WITH YOU. YOU WANT TO CARRY ALL THE MONEY ALONE AND DISAPPEAR THIEF......I WILL SEND THE LINK ONCE YOU SEND ME MY SHARE TODAY.

GL: Then you will get nothing. Is that what you really want?

Like I said, you don't have anything to lose and a whole shitload of money to gain. Why would you pass that up?

Lad to CC (sent four times): HELLO CARLING CHRISTIE, WHAT IS GOING ON? I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU WITH THE FEES?

CC to lad: Gomez is taking care of everything for me so you should contact him.

When will I be getting my money?

Lad to GL: OK. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO SEND ME MY MONEY?

GL: I told you, I'll send it all when we're done. I'm sure that I can get the other two payments out of him over the next few days and then be finished some time next week.

Now get that message and link done, I'll be leaving the hospice until Monday in a few hours and I want to get the $210,000 check before then.

See if you can get it right the first time.

Lad: OK. I HAVE SENT IT TO HIM

Lad to Carling: HELLO CHRISTIE, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET A REDUCTION IN THE IMPORT TAX FROM 4% DOWN TO 2% OK.

(Tax form link mentioned before.)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

GL to Lad: Just to be sure, send him another message telling him to contact me to help him. Then he'll ask for me.

Lad to CC: HELLO CHRISTIE, I WANT YOU TO CONTACT YOUR ATTORNEY, GOMEZ LAW TO HELP YOU OK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

CC to Lad: Okay, thank you. I don't think I understand the form, it looks like a lot of money.

Goddamn government crooks.

Lad to GL: Lad: I HEAVE SENT IT

GL: Good, I'll go check on him in a while so he can ask me about it.

I'll contact you Monday for the next step.

Lad: GOMEZ I WANT YOU TO SEND ME MY OWN SHARE LET ME USE IT DO WEEKEND OK.

GL: Quit acting like a baby, you know when you'll get paid and you know it's a shitload of money.

I'm leaving to talk to Carling and go to the bank. I'll talk to you on Monday.

Lad: OK. I WILL BE WAITING

(Silence over the weekend.)

Lad: HELLO GOMEZ, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I WANT TO REMAND YOU THAT TODAY IS MONDAY YOU PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL GET BACK TO ME WITH THE FEES....THANKS.

GL: I'm going to get the $210,000 check this morning so we'll want to send the next message later in the day. I'll let you know when and give you what to say.

Lad: LISTEN GOMEZ, I AM FUCK BROKE RIGHT NOW, I WANT SOME OF MY OWN SHARE OK. THAN YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

GL: I finally got the check, he sure is a confused old fart. We'll need to ask for the next fee tomorrow so we don't confuse him further.

Lad: GOME I AM FUCK BROKE RIGHT NOW, I WANT SOME OF MY OWN SHARE OK. THAN YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

GL: Time for the next step, you'll get paid by the end of the week.

Send Carling this link (Hawaii General Excise Tax Form) and tell him that he needs to pay Hawaii General Excise Tax of 4.72% and tell him to confirm this with his attorney (me). He's familiar with this tax, it's charged on everything here.

Once he talks to me and I confirm it I'll get a check from him for $495,600. Not too shabby.

(Yeah, I’m ignoring his bitching about his share. Makes things easier.)

GL: Well? What are you waiting for?

Lad to CC: HELLO CARLING CHRISTIE, THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY HAWAII GENERAL EXCISE TAX OF 4.72%, SO CARLING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO RIGHT NOW IS TO CONFIRM FROM YOUR ATTORNEY GOMEZ LAW. (Excise tax form link here.) THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

CC to Lad: I'll do that, what a pain in the ass. It's like the goddamn government lives in my wallet.

GL to Lad: I saw your message, you got it right. I'll talk to Carling this morning.

Lad: THAT'S GOOD..I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FOR YOU ONCE YOU GOT THE MONEY AND ALSO SEND ME MY OWN SHARE.

(The next day…)

Lad: HELLO GOMEZ LAW, I AM STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU TODAY WITH MY OWN SHARE OF THE MONEY...THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

GL: Keep your pants on my little African, I'm getting the money today and tomorrow we go for the last of it. I also have a plan to fool the old man into thinking he actually got your bullshit fund.

This is almost too easy.

Lad: OK. I am waiting for the next step

GL: Here it is, send him this link: (State Tax form) and this link: (Federal Tax form.)

Tell him that it is the last tax he will need to pay, the Hawaii Estate Tax and the Federal Estate Tax. Have him check with me.

Don't tell him, but Hawaii tax is 15.7%. That's over $1.6 million.

The Federal Tax is 22.5%, that's over $2.3 million

Lad to CC: HELLO CARLING CHRISTIE, HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY? I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING WELL AND YOU NEED TO PAY THE LAST TAX, WHICH IS FOR THE HAWAII ESTATE TAX AND THE FEDERAL ESTATE TAX, SO CARLING ALL YOU HAVE TO DO RIGHT NOW IS TO CHECK YOUR ATTORNEY GOMEZ LAW OK. (Form links.)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING

CC: More taxes? I must be funding the whole damn government myself. I'll talk to Gomez, this is just ridiculous.

GL to Lad: I saw the message to Carling, that was perfect. I won't be able to get the check today as I can't get to the hospice. Tropical storm hammered Hawaii last night. I'll let you know when I can get it.

(It really did, tropical storm Darby. 11 inches of rain at my house!)

Lad: GOMEZ I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID AND I WANT YOU TO SEND ME MY OWN SHARE LET ME USE IT AND PAYS MY HOUSE BILLS OK.

GL: I'm hoping to get the check today if the roads are open. What a mess. Well unless you come to Hawaii and clear all the shit off the roads, you're just going to have to wait. We got hammered by the storm. (Link to the story on our local news site.)

Lad: GOMEZ YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND ME OK, ONCE THE ROADS IS CLEAR YOU GO TO THE BANK AND SEND ME MY OWN SHARE OK. I WANT TO USE IT AND CLEAR ALL MY BILLS OK

GL: I need an account to send it to.

Lad: OK, I WILL SEND YOU THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TODAY.. HOW MUCH ARE YOU SENDING TO ME

GL: As I said, I'll send you half. I'll have to figure out the exact amount but it's a big fucking number. You'll be able to retire from scamming.

Lad: THANK YOU GOMEZ, I WANT TO NO HOW MUCH YOU WILL BE SENDING TO ME TODAY, SO THAT I WILL SEND YOU THE ACCOUNT NUMBER RIGHT.

GL: I'm finally getting the check this afternoon, I'll will contact you after that.

Lad: OK, I AM WAITING FOR MY OWN SHARE TODAY, BECAUSE I WANT TO USE IT AND PAY MY HOUSE BILLS OK....THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.

GL: I have everything together now, where do you want me to send the money? I know I talked about half but I need a bit more than that to get off this fucking rock. I'd be happy to send 1/4, that's $1.1M USD, still a fortune for where you are! Around here that doesn't even buy a nice house.

Lad: THANK YOU VERY MUCH GOMEZ AND I WANT YOU TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM OK. SLIP THE MONEY OK.

SEND THE $2500 DOLLARS TO THIS ADDRESS VIA MONEY GRAM OK.

RECEIVERS NAME: Lad 1

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

AMOUNT TO SEND $2500 DOLLARS.

MTCN

===================================

RECEIVERS NAME: Lad 2

ADDRESS: LAGOS-NIGERIA

AMOUNT TO SEND $ 2500 DOLLARS

MTCN

SENDERS NAME:

SENDERS ADDRESS:

==================================

RECEIVERS NAME: Lad 3

MTCN

==================================

RECEIVERS NAME: Lad 1 again

MTCN

SENDERS NAME:

SENDERS ADDRESS:

====================================

RECEIVERS NAME: Lad 2 again

ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA

AMOUNT TO SEND $2500 DOLLARS.

MTCN

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE FULL MONEY GRAM PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT TO THE BELOW INFORMATION TODAY.

GL: First, you already know there is no MoneyGram here. Second, do you really think I'm going to send you that much money $2500 at a time? Even if we HAD a MoneyGram I wouldn't go there 400 fucking times. What's wrong with you?

I need an account to make a transfer, you already know that.

Lad: LISTEN GOMEZ, I DON'T HAVE ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL USE AND WIRE THE MONEY, I ADVICE YOU TO LOOK ANY PLACE WERE MONEY GRAM AND WESTERN UNION ARE WORKING. THIS IS THE EASY WAY FOR ME TO RECEIVE THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND IT TODAY. IF YOU CAN SLIP THE MONEY $800 DOLLARS THAT WILL BE FINE.

(I suspect that the first slice of bacon didn’t survive. Time for some more.)

GL: You need to learn to read better, you can "advice" me all you want but that won't make wire transfer services magically appear on this rock.

Two days ago you said OK, I WILL SEND YOU THE ACCOUNT NUMBER TODAY.. HOW MUCH ARE YOU SENDING TO ME?

GL: So where's the account?

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Section 3: Channeling my inner Liam Neesen

(Now we go to a new layer of silliness where I try to push him to a place to let me use my pre-written movie quote. It really did make the whole thing much more fun.)

GL: We need to do one more thing to get away clean without Carling knowing he's been scammed. Send him a message recommending investing the money that he's getting from the Federal Reserve Bank into a Real Estate Investment Trust. Send this link: (Investopedia)

Tell him that his attorney has contacts with the Hawaii Community Development Authority and can invest in projects at the perfect time. Then add this link: (Hawaii Community Development Authority)

Then tell him I can get him into these two projects: (Two real projects in Honolulu)

Do this today!

(Handy to have a wife in real estate so I can show him legit “investments”.)

Lad: LISTEN GOMEZ I WILL NOT SEND ANYTHING AS YOU THINK. BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SENDING ME THE WORK I HAVE DONE WITH YOU.....I WANT YOU TO SEND ME MY OWN SHARE TODAY IF YOU WISH. I WANT TO USE THE MONEY AND PAY MY HOUSE BILLS

GL: I can't send it, you dumb fuck. Do you even READ my messages? You keep asking for moneygram or western union and I DON'T HAVE THEM HERE.

Christ in a hat, how is it that you don't understand something so simple?

Lad: HELLO GOMEZ, HERE ARE THE BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY.

(Oink again.)

BANK NAME: CENTER STATE BANK

BANK ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX OCALA FLORIDA

ROUTING NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXX

ACCOUNT NUMBER: XXXXXXXXX

ACCOUNT NAME: XXXXXXXXXXXX

BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: XXXXXXXXXXXX

LET ME HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE FULL PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATION.

GL: I'll go to the bank after work, now follow my instructions about Carling's investments. Have them confirm them with me and he'll never know we scammed him at all.

And yes, I'm a fucking genius.

Lad: I WILL SEND THE EMAIL TO CARLING BUT BEFORE I SEND ANYTHING I HAVE TO SEE THE FULL PAYMENT SLIP INFORMATION.

GL: You will do as I instruct you or I won't send you a fucking dime. You don't make the rules here, I do.

Stop being an idiot, I'm giving us both a chance to walk away rich. Are all you 419 guys so stupid?

Lad: FUCK YOU GOMEZ, IDIOT 419 SCAMMER, GO TO HELL...SINCE YOU REFUSE TO SEND ME MY OWN SHARE. GREEDY PRESON.

GL: I'm not refusing you moron, I can't just drop everything and go to the bank. I told you you'll get paid and you will. And no I'm not a little African thief in a cafe, I just know a good game when I find it.

Now do as I told you.

GL: I'm only here for a couple more hours and then won't be at the hospice until Monday so you need to send that message NOW.

You want to get paid? Do as I say.

GL: Well now it's too late, dumbass. I have to leave and Carling won't be on the computer again until Monday.

You need to send the message I told you to send. Not only will that ensure you get paid but I don't think you understand how important is to both of our safety.

Don't fuck around, just get it done.

Lad: I AM NOT BELIEVE YOU, SEND ME MY OWN SHARE AND I WILL BELIEVE YOU..WE HAVE MADE MUCH MONEY HERE AND YOU ARE NOT SENDING ME MY OWN SHARE, EVERYDAY YOU HAVE GIVING ME PROMISE AND FAIL, NO. I WILL NOT SEND ANYTHING UNTIL I RECEIVE MY OWN SHARE FROM YOU. DID I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR.

(Now is the time to shift this to my final goal and wrap it up.)

GL: You don't seem to understand the situation. We've just stolen a few million dollars from a crazy old men with a shitload of money and many contacts with people who are not exactly law-abiding citizens. We need you to send that message to make him believe he got the millions and invested it wisely. If we don't and he finds out he was cheated we're going to be in some seriously deep shit.

If you think he can't find you because you're using a bullshit email, think again. You want to be rich and safe? Then do what I say.

You're really going to go through all of the work we've done and throw it away because of one simple email that needs to be sent? Nobody can be that stupid.

Lad: SEND ME MY OWN SHARE, DON'T BE A YOU STUPID OK. I CAN NOT SEND WHAT I NO EAT, SEND ME MY OWN SHARE TODAY.

GL: Try reading my last message again. You don't want to piss this guy off and it's ESSENTIAL that he doesn't know he's been scammed. Send the message that I told you and I'll get to the bank tomorrow.

Don't be an idiot, we've come this far. You want your money? Follow instructions. You want to get nothing? Just keep bitching.

Lad: YOU ARE IDIOT, WHY DON'T YOU GO TO THE BANK AND SEND ME MY OWN SHARE. YOU ARE GREEDY AND VERY STUPID. I WILL NOT SEND ANYTHING UNTIL YOU SEND ME MY OWN SHARE DID I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR

GL: You seem to have forgotten who's in charge here. I told you that if you do what you're told, you'll get paid. You don't have any say in the matter. Follow my instructions and get rich. Keep being a stubborn ass and you can fuck off. Why would you risk your biggest payday ever?

Lad: YOU ARE A BIG SCAMMER, YOU ARE ALWAYS PROMISE ME THAT I WILL GET PAID EVERY TIME. YOU HAVE $480, 12,500, 210000, 495000 AND 1.600000 YOU HAVE NOT GIVING ME ANYTHING UNTIL NOW. WHAT A WICKED IS THIS? FUCK OFF

GL: I told you you'd get your half when we're done. That hasn't changed, this is the last step and it's up to you to do it. Why is that so hard for you to understand? This is the most important part where we get away free and clear.

What the fuck is wrong with you? This is the easy part and the last part. Get on with it so you can get paid.

Lad: NO. I WANT MY OWN SHARE FROM YOU FIRST

GL: Fine, then give up millions by refusing to send one simple email. What kind of idiot are you? Do you want to end up like this guy?

(Link to a real story about a Nigerian getting busted.)

I'm telling you that if Carling knows he's been scammed he can make that sort of thing happen, no matter where you hide. Now do what I told you send you can get paid and I can get off this fucking rock.

Lad: I WANT MY OWN SHARE FROM YOU FIRST

GL: Listen you dumbass, you don't seem to understand your situation. Let me make it simple for you. Do as you've been told and you'll get your money. Quit fucking around and you won't get paid AND your life is going to get really complicated. I'm not putting myself at risk for some little bullshit thief in Africa so if I don't see a message Carling in the next few hours we're done AND I'm going to tell him you stole his money. You won't like how that story ends.

(The next morning we drive home the message.)

GL: Don't say I didn't warn you. Dumb fuck.

Now you're getting nothing but trouble. Better find a rock to hide under.

Lad: YOU HAVE NOT TOLD ME HOW MUCH YOU WILL BE SENDING TO ME, YOU JUST PLAYING GAME...SO RIGHT NOW I WANT YOU TO SEND MY OWN SHARE OK.

GL: I told you $1.1 million but it doesn't matter now, I told you what would happen if I didn't see the message to Carling yesterday. Too bad for you that you were a stubborn moron. Now you're in deep dogshit and you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Stupid little scammer, you have no idea the shitstorm that's coming your way.

Lad: OK. RESEND ME THE MASSAGE AGAIN

(Good that he finally saw the light but his pigheadedness has cost him. Too bad little lad.)

GL: I'm right, you don't read anything I write. It's too late for you because you're a stubborn and stupid little African. I told you Carling was a dangerous man and we needed to make sure that he didn't know he wasn't scammed and YOU FUCKED UP by whining and bitching like a little girl and not doing as you were told.

So here's what the deal is. I went to Carling this morning and told him that you had stolen the money from both of us and you were laughing at him from your little shithole cafe in Africa. As you might imagine, he's furious. The good thing for me is that he has no idea I helped you, he thinks it was all your doing. Like I said, I wasn't going to take any of the blame if you didn't follow my directions and things went bad.

The bad thing for you is that he's vowed to do anything to find you and punish you. He can do it, too. I warned you of this many times.

So you're on your own, dumbass. I'm keeping the money and Carling wants your head cut off. You could have been rich and now you're just a criminal on the run. Too bad for you but you did it to yourself.

Good luck.

Lad: YOU ARE VERY STUPID, I NO THAT YOU FROM AFRICAN AND I AM GOING TO INFORM CARLING EVERYTHING YOU TOLD ME ABOUT HIM, THE $480 12,500 210000 495000 1600000 YOU HAVE COLLECTED FROM HIM. YOU ARE THEFT AND SCAMMER IN THE CAFE STUPID BOY LIKE YOU..GO TO HELL

GL: Funny little African, you have no clue. Go ahead and tell Carling whatever you want. He already knows that you stole a few million dollars from him.

(And finally the pièce de résistance, this is what I wrote just before the second demand for money from our “innocent” victim and have been working toward it ever since.)

CC to Lad: Now I understand why I have not heard from you, Gomez came and sat by my bedside and explained your little game. You have made a much larger mistake than you realize.

I don't know who you are. I know you stole from me. If you are looking for mercy from an old man I can tell you I have no mercy in my soul. What I have are people who work for me with a very particular set of skills. Skills they have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make them a nightmare for people like you. If you send me my money now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not have you pursued, but if you don't, I will send my best men to look for you, they will find you and they will kill you.

(Two days later.)

GL to Lad: Well my little African friend, you're up to your ass in it now. There's a group of men coming your way that you're not going to want to meet. Good luck hiding from them, they're pros.

If you see a white guy on the street who looks like he's following you, run.

Not a peep after that, he bailed in a hurry. Most excellent fun stretched over a couple of months and he 1) has no idea he’s been baited and 2) is probably a little concerned about his safety. If you slogged your way through the whole mess, thanks for reading and feel free steal anything you saw to make your baiting more fun!

On to the next.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just couldn't resist one more tweak to the poor lad...

"It appears that our team has found where you are. You have one more chance to send my money before I instruct them to beat it out of you until you can't stand."

No reply but it didn't bounce so he got it.

boxer

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

maleko40
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

loualsindor wrote:
I just couldn't resist one more tweak to the poor lad...

"It appears that our team has found where you are. You have one more chance to send my money before I instruct them to beat it out of you until you can't stand."

No reply but it didn't bounce so he got it.

boxer

Aloha brah. Awesome reading. I'm from the BI. Live on the mainland now. You should hit him up with a hitlad scam. Be a moke hitlad with full on pidgeon english.

"Never mind how I ended my last email as it was borne out of too many things on my head and I easily get confused these days. I sometimes lose consciousness of what I do because my mind is already at home and not here anymore."
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've tried a couple different angles with him but he headed for the hills. Fun while it lasted!

Surf 15-25 on the windward side of the Big Island today. Yikes.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6

Evil Attorney epics - 22

boofles
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another entertaining evil attorney/nurse bait. Great reading; thanks for sharing it. Smile
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful. The lad can spend his life thinking, 'Maybe if I'd sent that last email.....'

Amazing though, how they so often get stuck on 'just send me a few dollars now', and are prepared to forgo a larger payout later, as long as they get something today.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic